PDA

View Full Version : Mona Lisa's

travelman
02-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Mona Lisa Spa
Calle Danae
Close to corner of Santiago

I liked this place. Very pretty girls and opens about noon (which is great)! Also has some hotel rooms but I did not check them out. In my pics Natasha was from this casa.

Cheeno
03-14-2005, 04:17 AM
Mona Lisa is the best!!!!

In terms of looks and the overall quality of service, Mona is the place!

MrHappy
09-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Victim of gov't shutdown

ajax718
09-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Mona Lisa is now just a hotel. I was staying across the street from it at Hotel Residence in August There was a sign in Mona Lisa's window that said Hotel Rooms available.

Cheeno
09-14-2005, 04:42 PM
The girls at Mona Lisa are very fine. But they were a little arrogant. Oh well,.....

sjaak
09-15-2005, 02:23 AM
The girls at Mona Lisa are very fine. But they were a little arrogant. Oh well,.....

You mean to say mona lisa is open again? Or are you talking about a trip before the closures?

Cheeno
09-15-2005, 04:10 PM

You mean to say mona lisa is open again? Or are you talking about a trip before the closures?

I'm sorry for the confusion. This was before the crackdown.

I plan to visit Santo Domingo late this month. I will post a list of places that are still open and which girls give the best sex. :grin:

sjaak
09-15-2005, 04:16 PM

I plan to visit Santo Domingo late this month. I will post a list of places that are still open and which girls give the best sex. :grin:

That would be much appreciated, especially if it involves some pics :)

Cheeno
09-15-2005, 05:11 PM

That would be much appreciated, especially if it involves some pics :)

I will do my best. It is time for me to return the favor to all of you!!! :)

prtyr2
09-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Mona Lisa does have 3-4 girls on site for discreet customers and guests of the hotel. If you go early evening ask the big security guy "mingo" about it. . . . .

Cheeno
09-16-2005, 11:39 PM
Mona Lisa does have 3-4 girls on site for discreet customers and guests of the hotel. If you go early evening ask the big security guy "mingo" about it. . . . .

Thank you for the info. I appreciate it!!! :grin:

Are you the guy who has a website with info. about Santo Domingo? You also had a map of the city with massage parlors and its locations? If you do, may you please tell me the website? Thank you much!

Cheeno
09-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I went to this place in the afternoon and asked for a girl. One guy, who is a fatty, told me that it is now just a hotel.

I smiled and said, "Chica, okay, you know?" He still said, "No chica"