PDA

View Full Version : Jimmydr Trip #15 June 2002

Jimmydr
04-07-2004, 11:44 AM
JDR's June Adventure:
Wednesday June 26, 2002
After an hour and a half delay arrived at my Hotel, Sousa Palace, at 2am. Walked down the block and found Jenny, an 18 year old I had last trip. We agreed upon $20 for a massage. Ended up banging her, then going into the Jaccuzzi, then she stayed over. In the morning she asked if I could give her more so I threw her an extra $10. I think that she would be an 7.0. She was 5 feet tall and about 95 pounds. She is so sweet and un demanding of anything. Its a buyers market and I am buying!

Thursday June 27, 2002
Jenny came back and we did the Jaccuzzi again. I got 5 pictures of her and later in the day a new massage girl came by. She is short and 21 years old. I have her picture as well. She wanted $30 for a session. She was an 8 I think. I hit Caberete as well and saw a new 19 year old there. She wanted $60 but she will come down in price. See the post below. This Girls name is Katherine. She does come down in price. I met Drew from the site and we hit the town at night. He gave me great info on Curacau. Yocasta, Nelsi, Estella and Lolli all dropped by and Mercedes was there as well. The team is all here.

Friday June 28, 2002
Jenny came by again and we swam. Later in the day 2 new chicas showed up to the Palace, cash only here, and they were both about 5 feet, and 18 years old. I have their pictures as well. They are in the "8" range. Dtooth from the website checked in. After hanging with him 8 days I decided that he is one of the wildest and most fun people that I have ever met.
At night I checked out the scene. There were lots of chicas in all the bars. Most were in the 5-6 range but I counted at least 3 in the 8 plus range. The Palace has Laundry service now. You guys say Jenny counts as "ONE", thats fine, but I grabbed the ass's of at least 20 girls so far and none of them was over 24 years old. Count that! Johann from my past trips is working in town and is a full fledge hooker. She is 19 now. I say she is a 7 plus. I was talking to John and he can also arrange golf outtings, where you get a discount of about $20. Dtooth said it was one of the best courses he has seen.

Saturday June 29, 2002
Breakfast with the ex GF, to start the morning.
Went to the beach and there were a few choices there but I decided to pass. Returned to the Hotel and went for a swim. In came Nelsa and I went for an hour massage. Out she walked and in came Yocasta. Another hour massage and about 8 pictures of her. Lots of chicas everywhere but they require Spanish. We added 2 more chica friendly hotels to our list, so when you book with John, he will put you there and you can use his pool, Jacuzzi or you can book directly. Its the same price. The only difference is you are still part of the Palace.I for one will stay here first, even if he can squeeze me in for a day. He had a problem with non internet people causing trouble. I will post the other hotels shortly. There is a total of 150 rooms, which allow chicas. I found a short stay hotel for you Resort guys. It $15 for the day. I had a nice chat with Yocasta, and she will go for the night to the resorts for about $100. Second night, will be discounted. Just need to tell John to please get her for you. He will have her cell number. Did I tell you she gave a great massage and BJ today?? Hanging around the pool all afternoon, John brought out the Barb o Que and we had fish and steak and chicken. Dtooth and I and Carlos and Jenny, who returned, then Hit Mountainview, which was packed and Crystals which had about 20 chicas. The salida is 450 pesos now and Dtooth got a chica for $130. She will be here until noontime, she is a solid "8". When you are looking for me ask for Jimmy and leave your name and Hotel with the Guard here. I am trying to keep prices down as well. I was thinking about a Villa rental and again John can Handle that for you. About getting to Cuba, he has a friend that goes from here all the time as well. For those of you wondering about Jenny, I found her off the beaten track and she is costing me $30-$40 per night. She doesn't work at the Palace and I am getting this price because I can Speak Spanish. No newbie will ever get this deal. Plus I like the fact that she goes when I say go cause I want to do at least 3 of John's new girl. They are well worth the 800 peso price.

Sunday June 30, 2002
We can make a difference. Across the street from the Palace there is a little grocery store owned and run by a single mom with 3 kids. If we all buy our beer and soda there, her 3 kids will go to college. Spend as little as $10 per vacation over there.
Jenny went home, got laid, now I am in Caberete waiting for Isabel to return to her house. I am in an air conditioned internet cafe drinking my morning coffee.
WSJ3, 5 chicas a day come thru my door, you can count it anyway you want, but they were in my hotel room. You got chicas?
The beach is not 10 minutes from the hotel, but an hour. You need to talk to all the chicas on route there, unless you are rude. Grisorir, a new chica and friend of Nelsi, age 18 and very big tits came buy. She was sooo tight. No kids. She asked her mom about the job and her mom said " yes, we need the money, go there". At about 10 PM, Dtooth, myself, Soronji, Mercedes, Ester were drinking beer in his unit. As long as I supplied the beer they stayed. I had 3 quarts, which lasted about an hour. Priceless.

Monday July 01, 2002
Jenny just left and boy do I enjoy her massages. She gave me one great shower/massage combo. It will take me about 40 hours to post all my pictures, and that job starts after I get home. I am going to check out a boat rental, which will include 10 persons. I was thinking 3 of us and 7 chicas. Should be GOOD.
Went to Caberete with Dtooth to have dinner at my friend Isabel' house. Bumped into Evie and she asked me to call her. She was with her sister and asked me to ask Dtooth if he wanted her sister, maybe a "7" which he replied yes. We got sidetracked and missed the hook up, but there is always another day. Went to El Typical, which had 7 ugly girls at 9 PM and 1 "7".
Went by Laida's house and woke her, then back to Sousa Palace where I got Yocasta for the rest of the night.

Tuesday July 02, 2002
Woke up, banged Yocasta, she left and now I am having coffee and typing. Went to Caberete to see my girl, Isabel, but she wasn't home, but I found Katherine, age 19, a solid "8". I banged her, showed her to John and she will work the Palace. Had lunch with Mercedes and Soronji, at a local place. It cost me $4, and they were very happy. We were in a restaurant, saw a single guy, got to talking and he is French. He said he was there because he read the WSG, mostly JDR's posts. I said, I am him.
We showed him the Palace and he said, there was a major difference between that and the Europa, not just $15 per night. He said the Palace is like a Guesthouse.
Ended the night with Soronji, a massage and a Blow.

Wednesday July 03, 2002
You fat, old, ugly guys that come here for the first time, then return a month later and get married, then send them $500 or more per month are LOSERS. You will always get hot women here. You don't need to marry them. By the way, we are still banging them, not all of them, but many, cause they are bored.

Went to Caberete today and got a $12 massage only by a 29 year old, 6.5. She said it would be $36 for sex and massage. I settled for the massage. It was good. Saw 2 hookers there as well, Back to the Palace and 18 year old Oneida was there. She asked if I wanted to give it to her in the ass, cause thats the way she likes it. I said sure, why not. Its hot today. Grisorir was sitting around, when I finished with Oneida. Lots of daytime action here.

LAJazz, Whosudaddy and JimmyLA showed up. John threw a barbo bo que, which was very boring. While we were eating, Soronji and Jolisa went in the hot tub, ripped off their tops, started making out and kissing each others tits. We were bored watching this. All the girls seem to want it in the ass here. JimmyLA then took those 2 to himself where they put on a lesbo show for him then he banged them.

Whosu and Dtooth and myself then hit Mountainview which had about 30 chicas and LaBoem which had about 20 chicas. I choose 24 Year ool Lucy and Dtooth choose 26 year old Morena, and
Whosu took one as well. They were all in the "8" range. They left at 10 am in the morning.

Thursday July 04, 2002
Started the day off banging Lucy of course. Relaxed during the day, nothing special. I am drained at this point. Must have had dozens of encounters. In the evening we went to Caberete and stopped in Casa de Equipo, which had about 35 dogs in the pound and Las brises which had about 5 chicas. They are now hanging out at the bar by Western Union. Checked out High Caribe and there were about 40 chicas there, but nothing caught my eye.Returned to the Palace and Ester was in the Jaccazzi so I joined her for 30 minutes. Big Wet Tee shirt contest coming soon, in a day or 2.

Friday July 05, 2002
JC from Miami stopped by and we chatted and we both know Derrickhead. (I met him in November 2001.) The Swede checked in and we were drinking and chatting and Mercedes started to lap dance for him, so he ended up with her a Soronji. Later on Slippery from Chicago stopped by, (I met him in December 2001.)

Dtooth, LA Jazz, The Swede, (He is here for 20 days, so stop by.) Yocasta and myself, then went to PP and hit Laboem, which had about 25 chicas. Then onto Crystals which had about 15 chicas. Longbeach bar area across from Crystals had about a dozen chicas, one really hot 18 year old and she want 1000 pesos for 2 hours. Yocasta wanted to hang with the boys. She stayed the night with me. I woke her, she blew me, now I am having coffee and she is sleeping.
I checked out another hotel and they are chica friendly as well, 200 rooms. Now we have a total of 5 Hotels and 380 rooms. I think we are ready for FukFest 2003?
I am not sure anyone is reading my daily reports, so I think I will stop unless I hear otherwise, via e mails.
Jimmydr@blackvoices.com

Saturday July 06, 2002
2 guys from NY showed up. We hung around the pool and they played with Mercedes and Soronji. I posted about 7 pictures to my Web Page. Check it out. Link is on bottom of this post. (9670).
2 more guys showed up, we had a bar bo que and almost a Dildo show. The girls disapeared. Hooked up with a "regular" Chica and spent the night with her. Plan to spend the last 2 days with her. It turns out that I met her sister last trip, Maribel and she has a Canadian Boyfriend.

Sunday July 07, 2002
She woke up and left. I dropped 2 loads. There are now 11 of us pervects running around. There was this guy Victor, a friend of John's, who lives here and has a pawn shop. He will be getting Dildos for his store and cell phones. He usually sells jewelry about 70% of the retail price. I am always buying shit in the stores for my favorite chicas anyway and they are always pawning the items. I was going to get a bracelet for about $30 for one of them. He charges 20 % per month but for us, only 10%.
If you are a regular to DR yes you will be buying your gifts back.
I added 6 more pictures as well, for now.(10044)
LaJazz left as well. I was hanging with the sisters, Carmen, age 23 and Diana, age 22. They both slept over, all three in the bed, then in the morning we took a group shower. My dick is real clean.

Monday July 08, 2002
Trip is winding down fast. A friend of John's has a plane and we may be able to Island jump in the future. I will find out the range.
So I can see, that there is an American Invasion of Sousa coming.
With us comes the hot chicas. We hung aroun the pool and around 7 PM the sisters showed up. They gave me a great massage and we hung around the hotel.

Tuesday July 09, 2002
The trip is done. The sisters are back at the room resting. I banged the one sister while the other one was chantting "Harder"
John needed my room so I went to the Europa for one night, and it sucks there. Half the rooms don't have working air conditioners and they only allow one chica in and they give different prices to different people.
I spent the last 2 nights at the Voramar, where you can bring in 10 chicas if you want, at no extra charge.
Tel 809-571-3910
Fax 809-571-3076
$30 per night.

I would like to say that this is the greatest Website that I have had the privilage to post on. With the site I have linked, below, I can now post all my pictures, which will number in the 1,000 's.Hopefully one day I will meet Jackson in DR and who ever is with me will all give our chica s to him for the night.

Hemp
09-26-2006, 09:43 PM
LEGEND...;)

WSJ3
09-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Thats OLD SKOOL.............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/senojsw/cbrown_christmas.jpg

Better than XMAS morning JDR.

ilikenyacional
09-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Jimmy was writing a lot back then...

Hemp
09-26-2006, 10:01 PM

u noticed that also...:smile:

BrooklynBeas
09-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Damn Hempstead!! You bringin back the classics!! If only everyone would so some searchin like this... It would be a better place!

Hemp
09-26-2006, 10:02 PM

from reading about him and his adventures he seems like the David carradine of DR hunting!!! (so much knowledge and wisdom and experience in the art...)
cant wait to meet the man the myth and the rest of you pimps...:surprised: