PDA

View Full Version : E mail from one of the owners of El Caucho

Jimmydr
02-06-2005, 09:45 PM
hello..

iam one of that owners here at the el caucho hotel in boca chica..we have just had some clients here that advised that they frequently use this site and the world sex guide for travel advice to the DR on where to stay and where to hang out..they also advised that they always plan their trip around what users Domwolf and JimmyDR say..

..we the management are young and friendly..we have had the hotel for the last year and a half and our aim is to be the blackbeards of the south..we have also started a policy of giving a 10% discount to people who say they heard about us on world sex guide and isoc..
please let me know if you are intrested..

please provide me with your email address so i may send you some picture of the hostesses..as our website is currently under construction..

the management
el caucho hotel

Apos
02-06-2005, 10:08 PM
hello..

iam one of that owners here at the el caucho hotel in boca chica..we have just had some clients here that advised that they frequently use this site and the world sex guide for travel advice to the DR on where to stay and where to hang out..they also advised that they always plan their trip around what users Domwolf and JimmyDR say..

..we the management are young and friendly..we have had the hotel for the last year and a half and our aim is to be the blackbeards of the south..we have also started a policy of giving a 10% discount to people who say they heard about us on world sex guide and isoc..
please let me know if you are intrested..

please provide me with your email address so i may send you some picture of the hostesses..as our website is currently under construction..

the management
el caucho hotel

Cool! :lol: "Bring on the bimbos!"

kammakaze1
02-06-2005, 10:28 PM
its still under construction..slowly but surely..the blackbeards of teh south!
www.elcaucho.com

thanks for the plug JimmyDR!

Deniro
02-06-2005, 10:48 PM
on my last trip one of the girls from elcaucho came to hotel Europa, where i was staying at, and she was BEAUTIFUL, but they charge you $130. i'm not a cheapo, but i'm not going to pay $130 no matter how good-looking girl is.

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 07:45 AM
on my last trip one of the girls from elcaucho came to hotel Europa, where i was staying at, and she was BEAUTIFUL, but they charge you $130. i'm not a cheapo, but i'm not going to pay $130 no matter how good-looking girl is.

I think their prices will adjust, they are reading this board now.

Willie
02-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Well said Deniro. $130 is outrageous. I will stop by there next week and check it out.

Willie

Willie
02-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Just spoke to Danielo at El Caucho and he quoted a rate of $40 plus tax for a basic room less our 10% of course. This is for cash. Payment by credit card incurs an additional 7%.

Willie

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Just spoke to Danielo at El Caucho and he quoted a rate of $40 plus tax for a basic room less our 10% of course. This is for cash. Payment by credit card incurs an additional 7%.

Willie

Give us reports and give them feedback to see if they listen.

Willie
02-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Will do

Willie

Deniro
02-07-2005, 12:57 PM

the management
el caucho hotel

are the pictures there yet? are the pictures there yet? are the... :lol: :wink: 8)

D_W_
02-07-2005, 01:30 PM

That's insane. Period.

el_papi_chew_low
02-07-2005, 01:35 PM

That's insane. Period.

Passports should get revoked if guys are paying $130 for DR pussy.

D_W_
02-07-2005, 03:06 PM

That's should be a t-shirt!

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 03:08 PM

That's should be a t-shirt!

Or a hat! who was gettign baseball caps again?

milone
02-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Post photos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kammakaze1
02-07-2005, 07:50 PM
[size=18]hey guys..

As JimmyDR said we are now reading this board..130u$ was for the whole day..and night...well that is the rate..
but the prices range from anything between 50u$ - 70u$..
our girls are regularly checked..u can ask us for documentation..oh and dont forget the 10% discount on rooms for isoc forum users also aply for the ladies..
i know some of the guys using these forums are veterans of the DR..and know what kind of problems these sexy dominican women can cause but thats why we love them..with us these girls are independant but have to abide by the rules..
but to the guy who paid 130u$..hey it must have been slow season..

looking forward to meeting you guys..photos coming soon..and check website for regular updates...

kammakaze1
02-07-2005, 08:28 PM
no problems..i agree with you i wouldnt pay to 130u$ for any kind of pussy..but some people will...like jimmyDR said prices to be adjusted
photos coming soon..

who you calling a beeyatch? beeyatch

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 08:30 PM
the prices are 40u$ for a standard room with aircon,tv,hot water and minibar
and 60u$ for a double size room..
our airport pickup service is 20u$ which will be added to your bill..any
further questions do no hesitate to ask...thanks for the post on your site..

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 08:33 PM
no problems..i agree with you i wouldnt pay to 130u$ for any kind of pussy..but some people will...like jimmyDR said prices to be adjusted
photos coming soon..

who you calling a beeyatch? beeyatch

Forget about the onsite chicas, the main thing is another hotel friendly to "ISOC" :D

There can never be enough hotels.

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Maybe if I can get a co pilot, I will hit Santo Domingo and Boca Chica for 3 days.

Deniro
02-07-2005, 09:10 PM
[size=18]...130u$ was for the whole day..and night...

i think that's the smartest trick since telephone companies started charging connection fees :wink: . what's the point in paying for 24 hours a day? you can't fuck 9pm to 9pm the next day, and most of the girls don't speak any english so you can't even just chill with them, go to a bar and just shoot the shit.

ps. my 'regular' claims she used to work at El Caucho but only as a waitress (yeah right), but has quit because "mucho trabajo no dinero".

pss. i've been to BC 4 times in '04 but never went to El Caucho. i always thought i was further away, but i was just checking on the bocachicabeach.net map and it's right by the park. sweet. :lol: :lol: 8)

Bug Boy
02-07-2005, 09:24 PM
pss. i've been to BC 4 times in '04 but never went to El Caucho. i always thought i was further away, but i was just checking on the bocachicabeach.net map and it's right by the park. sweet. :lol: :lol: 8)Which park are you referring to?

-Helpmann

Deniro
02-07-2005, 09:50 PM
the park by the supermarket on duarte.

number 14 on the map. http://bocachicabeach.net/map.html

RearWindow
02-07-2005, 10:02 PM
None of the girls I know can tell me where this place is...and I have lifelong BCrs there. Maybe they are laying low.....I realize that it looks like I am hammering them on every topic, but I don't know any hombre/chica that is familiar with this outfit. :?

Bug Boy
02-07-2005, 10:10 PM

number 14 on the map. http://bocachicabeach.net/map.htmlDeniro,

You are looking at the wrong "14." Look further left (west) on the map.

-Helpmann

RearWindow
02-07-2005, 10:10 PM

number 14 on the map. http://bocachicabeach.net/map.htmlThat puts it next to Europa ,and there is nothing on that corner. There is an abandoned hotel across from the park that is still for sale... See this is the problem. Give me a real address and and pix of the room and all is good. :evil:But an address I got earlier was somewhere around the late Cueva.

kammakaze1
02-07-2005, 10:13 PM
www.elcaucho.com

for address and room pics

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 10:16 PM
www.elcaucho.com

for address and room pics

Good to see there is onsite internet.

Deniro
02-07-2005, 10:16 PM

number 14 on the map. http://bocachicabeach.net/map.htmlDeniro,

You are looking at the wrong "14." Look further left (west) on the map.

-Helpmann

thanks Helpmann, i see it now. the place looks to be really away from "downtown". no way to get there without using motochonchos, and i never use them.

Bug Boy
02-07-2005, 10:21 PM
None of the girls I know can tell me where this place is...and I have lifelong BCrs there. Maybe they are laying low.....I realize that it looks like I am hammering them on every topic, but I don't know any hombre/chica that is familiar with this outfit. :?I was at El Caucho in March 2004. The management was young, cool, and accomodating (see earlier review). A friend of mine, who has been traveling to the DR for 12+ years, prefers to stay there. I also believe that RickToronto (Grand Pollo) from DR1/WSG prefers to also stay at El Caucho.

Everybody has different tastes, but with 40+ hotels in Boca Chica, you are going to find something that fits your needs.

-Helpmann

RearWindow
02-07-2005, 10:36 PM
www.elcaucho.com

for address and room picsThank you. I checked it out , and you look to have a fabulous establishment! Get wifi and I am living at your hotel :wink:

kammakaze1
02-08-2005, 11:39 AM
the place looks to be really away from "downtown". no way to get there without using motochonchos, and i never use them.

it looks to be quite away from everything..true..but boca is tiny..we have our own motoconcho at the hotel..and when he is busy we will be happy to take you to and from downtown boca chica on our 4wheel quad bike or by jeep..the duarte is normally where i end up after work anyways....we have been in business for only a year and a half and improvements still have to be made..but we will get there..

kammakaze1
02-08-2005, 11:48 AM
the last guys that were here at the hotel..they left yesterday..wanted to go into Santo Domingo..they used our taxi service who accompanied them club to club the whole night..we have just implemented him so prices are still to be discussed..will post them as soon as i have spoken to him more in depth..but the guys told me they had a great time in the capital and were happy with the service..

Jimmydr
02-08-2005, 12:05 PM
the last guys that were here at the hotel..they left yesterday..wanted to go into Santo Domingo..they used our taxi service who accompanied them club to club the whole night..we have just implemented him so prices are still to be discussed..will post them as soon as i have spoken to him more in depth..but the guys told me they had a great time in the capital and were happy with the service..

There will be learning curves. :D Most of these taxi guys get greedy fast. We won't hold that against you at all.

How many rooms in total do you have?

Tonto4
02-08-2005, 12:43 PM
[quote="Lechero"]$130!.....just a tad steap beeyatch.
I do not care if her pussy was certified by the CDC in Atlanta

Thats funny Milkman LMAO :lol:

kammakaze1
02-08-2005, 04:34 PM
[quote]There will be learning curves. Most of these taxi guys get greedy fast. We won't hold that against you at all.

the taxi guy is cool he has been working with us (since we started) and the previous management for years..just the 'exclusive' part that needs to be discussed with him..
all in all 27 rooms..

Jimmydr
02-08-2005, 04:48 PM
[quote]There will be learning curves. Most of these taxi guys get greedy fast. We won't hold that against you at all.

the taxi guy is cool he has been working with us (since we started) and the previous management for years..just the 'exclusive' part that needs to be discussed with him..
all in all 27 rooms..

Cool, I have seen many a taxi guy go SOUTH fast. They are all criminals, in my opinion. :D

Willie
02-09-2005, 12:06 PM
El Caucho ladies

Tonto4
02-11-2005, 05:40 AM
That a pretty decent group of chicas. Thanks Willie.

Macky
02-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I will be in Boca on Wednesday and stay for 5 days, I will check it out. Looks on the map to be a bit down the road, too far for walking. But if it looks good I will move there from the Europa, depending on conditions at the Europa (meaning if the damn AC works).

I wonder, how much is a driver out of El Caucho for a night for exploring the Gazcue area hot spots in SD, spending three or four hours in the city? I would like to see a few discos, and a few casas.

Deniro
02-11-2005, 02:40 PM
on the picture Willie posted i see 5 chicas, is that all or are there more hostesses there?

the chica in white top (to the right of the guy) is the one i was talking about. that picture doesn't do her justice. she's a 10.

ps.
kammakaze1 i heard you give the chicas Victoria Secret body moisturizer, that true? i love that scent. (why am i even asking this? :roll: :roll: )

kammakaze1
02-11-2005, 06:04 PM
on the picture Willie posted i see 5 chicas, is that all or are there more hostesses there?
the chica in white top (to the right of the guy) is the one i was talking about. that picture doesn't do her justice. she's a 10

there are more..independant women that visit the hotel on a regular who are known by us..Deniro is right the photo does not do her justice..she is on leave at the moment..but she will be back.

kammakaze1
02-11-2005, 06:09 PM
kammakaze1 i heard you give the chicas Victoria Secret body moisturizer, that true? i love that scent. (why am i even asking this?)

hmmmm...who has been leaking my secrets?...Deniro, i think u just gave away your identity man...
only the best and privilaged of the bunch get the moisturizer...

kammakaze1
02-11-2005, 06:14 PM
I wonder, how much is a driver out of El Caucho for a night for exploring the Gazcue area hot spots in SD, spending three or four hours in the city? I would like to see a few discos, and a few casas.

i will speak to the taxi guy and let you know...hey man i may just come along for the ride..know a hot spot in Gazcue called Elegance..nice
couple of hot clubs..will let you know :wink:

not taking anything away from the europa..good people and great location..

Deniro
02-11-2005, 06:50 PM
hmmmm...who has been leaking my secrets?...Deniro, i think u just gave away your identity man...
only the best and privilaged of the bunch get the moisturizer...

CIA brotha, CIA :wink:. when will you upload hostess pics on you site? all the girls. and also i wanted to ask you, if i'm staying at your place and paying $40 a night, do i get a discount on the girls or not? thanks.

ps. if i'm staying at you place, is it possible to take the girls on hourly basis?

kammakaze1
02-11-2005, 10:32 PM
CIA brotha, CIA . when will you upload hostess pics on you site? all the girls. and also i wanted to ask you, if i'm staying at your place and paying $40 a night, do i get a discount on the girls or not? thanks.
ps. if i'm staying at you place, is it possible to take the girls on hourly basis?

Hostess pics are being retaken and will be uploaded asap..not all the hostesses as some do want to be put on the internet and out of respect for them and family we wont play it like that.
how many nights are you planning on staying?..discount depending on girl..hourly rate available.

Deniro
02-11-2005, 10:52 PM
i usually stay 2 weeks, but i just came back a month, so it's gonna be at least 2 months away till my next trip. i gotta start working soon. :cry:

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 08:21 AM
CIA brotha, CIA . when will you upload hostess pics on you site? all the girls. and also i wanted to ask you, if i'm staying at your place and paying $40 a night, do i get a discount on the girls or not? thanks.

Hostess pics are being retaken and will be uploaded asap..not all the hostesses as some do want to be put on the internet and out of respect for them and family we wont play it like that.
how many nights are you planning on staying?..discount depending on girl..hourly rate available.

Yea their mothers are members of my picture gallary.

Don Tomas
02-12-2005, 07:50 PM

Kammakaze I just noticed your new avatar. Can we bargin for a room?

I have the largest collection of Hentai in all of North America (no joke).

I have around 900 titles and most of the time the full series.

PS. Nice Avatar!

kammakaze1
02-12-2005, 08:51 PM
i'm pretty sure i have banged a couple of their mothers too hahahahaha! :D

kammakaze1
02-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Kammakaze I just noticed your new avatar. Can we bargin for a room?

I have the largest collection of Hentai in all of North America (no joke).

I have around 900 titles and most of the time the full series.

PS. Nice Avatar!

mmm..tempting..i got loads too man

Jimmydr
02-13-2005, 08:08 AM
I will be stopping by in June but in October it looks like at least 3 of us will be coming. Get Ready! :evil:

kammakaze1
02-13-2005, 10:11 PM
JimmyDR wrote:

I will be stopping by in June but in October it looks like at least 3 of us will be coming. Get Ready!

Sounds good man..looking forward to it...we will be ready man!

Willie
02-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Will be checking you out on Tuesday evening or Wednesday. Hope Jimmy send's me my official ISOC Inspector's badge and certificate so I can do a certified inspection of the ladies. :wink:

That way you could get the ISOC seal of approval.

Willie

Bug Boy
02-13-2005, 11:02 PM
JimmyDR wrote:

I will be stopping by in June but in October it looks like at least 3 of us will be coming. Get Ready!

Sounds good man..looking forward to it...we will be ready man!Kammakaze1,

I believe I met you back in March 2004 when I was staying at your hotel. If so, was that your girlfriend (5'9", slender, dark complexion, very bossomy) who was working the bar at the hotel or perhaps one of the other managers/owners?

-Helpmann

kammakaze1
02-13-2005, 11:55 PM
still trying to place you helpmann..i had heard of this site from many people but it was your post that was shown to me by a client staying here..thanks for your review..and because of you i have now met a community of DR mongers!!
The girl you are referring to is my business partners girlfriend..beautiful girl..but is taken and very much with my partner..

Bug Boy
02-14-2005, 12:21 AM
still trying to place you helpmann..i had heard of this site from many people but it was your post that was shown to me by a client staying here..thanks for your review..and because of you i have now met a community of DR mongers!!
The girl you are referring to is my business partners girlfriend..beautiful girl..but is taken and very much with my partner..Thanks! Back in March 2004, I had only one day left in Boca Chica and made the move from El Candil to El Caucho to hangout with a friend. You guy's were great! One of the hotel's business partners helped me with the move (perhaps you) and the next day one of the guys on staff gave me a lift to the airport.

I have made a few more trips back to Boca Chica since March 2004, but I have not yet had a chance to stop on by. I return in a couple of weeks, so I'll make sure to say "hi," and perhaps get a room.

I'll provide you with a better description of myself offline, which may or may not help.

I kind of figured that she was involved w/ one of you guys. Also, I apologize if my "review" of his girlfriend, which was included in the hotel review, has brought him or her unwanted attention.

Best,
Helpmann

Jimmydr
02-14-2005, 08:20 AM
JimmyDR wrote:

Sounds good man..looking forward to it...we will be ready man!
Could be 8 or 10 of us by October! :D

Jimmydr
02-14-2005, 08:33 AM
Yes, I can see it, when we invade the South for a few days. Santo Domingo is a great City unto itself.

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dstruggle
02-23-2005, 02:30 PM
how far are you from juan dollio and do they have chicas on site daytime or nighttime

Nemo
02-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Juan Dolio is about 15 minutes away, and we have some girls that are here 24/7, but do keep in mind that during the night a lot of them will be "occupied" :wink:

how far are you from juan dollio and do they have chicas on site daytime or nighttime

kammakaze1
03-18-2005, 10:26 AM
hey guys just a quick message..rearwindows former avatar is now an el caucho hostess!
come and get her boys!..while the stock lasts
she is cool about her photo being posted..so expect much more coming soon

http://photobucket.com/albums/y84/kammakaze1/?action=view&current=440Ana_the_bitch.jpg

D_W_
03-18-2005, 10:47 AM

Well, Kammakaze1 it's time to step on what specials and promotions will be offered to the ISOC world. We're growing and consolidating...

Look at we've done in Sosua...Palace, LaPassions....soon we'll be making Aventura runs in Cabrete...Blackbeards in Puerto Plata is starting to come around and becoming a fave in our group.

Make yourself competitive with the North Coast prices and Boca Chica will become a prime spot again!

Tonto4
03-20-2005, 09:59 AM
I am seriously considering this place for my April trip.

freakaccident
04-06-2005, 12:18 AM
I have one night in SDQ or Boca on april 22nd. This might be the spot! How much is a taxi from the caribe tours bus station in SDQ to the hotel? I definitely need one final piece of ass before heading home so a TLN will be in order. Hook a fat white guy up!!

prtyr2
04-06-2005, 12:28 AM
El Caucho is very cool. They do have wifi access at the bar already. You can even get signal upstairs at their restaurant. The rooms are nice the pool is nice, they have a ppol table and ping pong table. The owners are very cool and all speak english.

They are a one block walk from the beach. Boca was really dead while I was there in february, but I just hung at El Caucho and had a good time.

$130 for 24/7 is not a bad deal. I can understand not wanting 24/7 and the price is much lower if you don't want 24/7. 2 of the girls there used to work at Geisha Paradise in santo domingo. They had a cute big busted waitress behind the bar.

http://dominicanchicas.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=30&pos=6

Bug Boy
04-06-2005, 06:25 AM
$130 for 24/7 is not a bad deal. I can understand not wanting 24/7 and the price is much lower if you don't want 24/7. 2 of the girls there used to work at Geisha Paradise in santo domingo. They had a cute big busted waitress behind the bar.
Could you please explain 24/7 for $130, because I'm guessing it's not how I define it (24 hrs a day, 7 days a week?)

-Helpmann

Allen fl usa
08-19-2005, 12:15 AM
El Caucho has a new website up now. Still needs some polish, but better than previous one. They are also giving ISOC members a 10% discount.

Allen fl usa
08-19-2005, 12:16 AM
http://mi.verizon.net.do/cavaliere

bosco
10-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Jimmy,

What hotels do you recommend in Boca Chica? Are the prices the same as Sosua? Never been to the south

JDR
10-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Jimmy,

What hotels do you recommend in Boca Chica? Are the prices the same as Sosua? Never been to the south

I only spent 16 days in the South over 5 years.

Chuloprince25
04-06-2006, 05:36 PM
I am interested in finding out more about your hotel as I will be in Boca Chica, D.R. in 2 weeks my email address is Chuloprince22@aol.com

Jimmydr
04-06-2006, 05:57 PM
I am interested in finding out more about your hotel as I will be in Boca Chica, D.R. in 2 weeks my email address is Chuloprince22@aol.com

You must e mail them.

Don Tomas
04-06-2006, 07:47 PM
hey guys just a quick message..rearwindows former avatar is now an el caucho hostess!
come and get her boys!..while the stock lasts
she is cool about her photo being posted..so expect much more coming soon

http://photobucket.com/albums/y84/kammakaze1/?action=view&current=440Ana_the_bitch.jpg

That statement alone might get everyone to desert Sosua and come running for BC!!! :lol:

jamaicanredstripe
06-01-2006, 03:33 PM
I have been trying to call El Caucho since morning. Just an answering Machine. Does anyone have a mobile number for Abbey or any of the other owners, as I need to get in touch with them urgently.

Bug Boy
06-01-2006, 04:44 PM
I have been trying to call El Caucho since morning. Just an answering Machine. Does anyone have a mobile number for Abbey or any of the other owners, as I need to get in touch with them urgently.

jamaicanred, You have made this same post in any thread that had the words El Caucho in it. What is your emergency? Maybe someone can help with cell #, if it is truly an emergency. If not, just relax and wait for Dominican Response Time. Usually 24 - 48 hours.

blacksultan
06-01-2006, 09:24 PM
jamaicanred, You have made this same post in any thread that had the words El Caucho in it. What is your emergency? Maybe someone can help with cell #, if it is truly an emergency. If not, just relax and wait for Dominican Response Time. Usually 24 - 48 hours.

Herbf is getting dr phil up in the spot!!!

Dr_Strangelove
06-01-2006, 09:39 PM

Jamaican, I'll be there on Saturday, anything I can tell Abbey? Jesus, can't wait to be there...

Bug Boy
06-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Jamaican, I'll be there on Saturday, anything I can tell Abbey?

Yeah, tell Abbey Jamaican Red will be there on the 12th, not the 5th, and to arrange standard airport pickup.