PDA

View Full Version : Hato Mayor del Rey

chris_4341
02-07-2005, 05:28 AM
Can anyone tell me sometihng about this place?

I met a girl in Curacao and later in Barcelona, she lives there, I lost her adress.

Thnx

Apos
02-23-2005, 10:46 PM

I met a girl in Curacao and later in Barcelona, she lives there, I lost her adress.

Thnx

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:faG0Z20XWgkJ:tubes.ominix.com/art/animals/other/white-elephant.jpg

JDR
02-23-2005, 10:47 PM

Thnx

Never heard of the place? Sorry.

guttaman
02-23-2005, 11:10 PM
http://www.hoy.com.do/app/article.aspx?id=30149&commentMode=true

guttaman
02-23-2005, 11:11 PM
I do not have the phone book handy!!!!!!!!!

BROOKLYN_357
02-24-2005, 04:54 PM

Thnx

Never heard of the place? Sorry.

jimmy doesn't know??..well it doesn't exist

Don Tomas
02-24-2005, 05:05 PM

Thnx

Hato Mayor del Rey is in the middle of nowhere in the moutains to the east. If you find Punta Cana on a map, go straight west and you will run into the city.

Do not go there in a car or you will get stuck, get a GOOD SUV, not a Honda CRV or Suzuki Sidekick.

It's a small farming community but I don't know much else.

BrooklynBeas
02-24-2005, 05:35 PM

Thnx

Hato Mayor del Rey is in the middle of nowhere in the moutains to the east. If you find Punta Cana on a map, go straight west and you will run into the city.

Do not go there in a car or you will get stuck, get a GOOD SUV, not a Honda CRV or Suzuki Sidekick.

I dont even know if i should ask how you know this.... But im asking...

Don Tomas
02-25-2005, 12:03 AM

We wanted to drive from Samana to Punta Cana direct through the east this next trip (15:30 hours til touchdown) so I did research on the route. HM is along the route.

BrooklynBeas
02-25-2005, 10:00 AM

We wanted to drive from Samana to Punta Cana direct through the east this next trip (15:30 hours til touchdown) so I did research on the route. HM is along the route.

Gotcha... You big time traveller

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 10:47 AM

Thnx

I could make it in a Geo Metro.