PDA

View Full Version : Moshy2k Part 3

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 01:34 PM
After eating at rocky's with Onedazz, Super fly (from WSA) and another monger we head back to the palace. Superfly is going to Santo Domingo for 4 or 5 days to check the place out.

One and I are near the Europa when 2 chicas in a car blow the horn so I walk up to see what's going on (mistake #1). My Spanish isn't very good at all but I can usually understand some of what they are saying. Anyway she says her and her friend want to go to the Cabana with us. So off we go to the cabana.

The chica with me was named Patricia and I forgot the one that was with Onedazz. Anyway as we drive and talk it becomes clear that I misunderstood Cabana when she said Cabereta (gotta get sex off the brain lol lol) so we hang out on the beach with the girls and get some drinks.

It was great for a while until she finally mentioned going back to the hotel. Patricia refused to go to the Palace but the other chica was willing. I assume Patricia has had problems at the Palace. So she suggests going to a cabana and things just weren't going well. The other Chica wanted to stay with One for the next few days until he left.

We basically played along and I said I needed to go to the palace to get more denero's so we could go to a different hotel. So we drove back to the Palace and dropped Patricia off near the car wash to wait. Damn wonder what happened with her at the Palace. We get to the Palace and I head to my room because I ain't going back with them.

One goes to his room with the other girl (did I mention she had an ass to die for MY GOD). Next thing I know she is gone and One is knocking at my door. She wanted 3k PER DAY to stay with him LOL LOL mind you she had a suit case in her car and didn't have any place to go. And wanted HIM to pay her which was to funny.

We laughed and went and got some food as it was about 6pm. Got some chicken nearby which I thought was terrible and left it in the room. Headed to the bar to see what was up. I suggested Onedazz take Naomi as she is a A+ and gives the best GFE and she gives and amazing bbbj.

I am in dowoods room with the guys he came down with while we are watching the fight on ESPN. And Onedazz comes in with Naomi as he needed Dogwood to translate what comes with full service. I was very interested in whether she did greek. She said no way but dogwood helped Onedazz with the negotiations and off they went. Damn Naomi is fine with her fiesty self.

Anyway, I took another chica down stairs we agree on 1250st as I couldn't seem to get any of them to 1,000 (she is in the blue and pink when the pics are posted) so I figured I would meet in the middle.
She was decent in bed but didn't blow me away at all. Although she called me cheap for the rest of the day and next day everytime she saw me lol lol.

We (me and Onedazz) went to the Blue Dolphin (I think that is the name) it's very close to Classico on the same side of the street the were advertising a strip show so I wanted to go check it out. Dogwood and the guys were hanging out playing cards I think.

The Blue Dolphin was hopping with action and chicas everywhere. Who comes to take our drink order but the girl from earlier today who wanted 3k pesos's from Onedazz to stay with him for a week when she had no place to go LOL LOL LOL. She is all smiles and brings us Presidente's while we sit at the bar. Two chicas head over and are hugging on us the chica with me was extrememly cute but looked WAY to young.

I asked her for ID and I swear she didn't look ANYTHING like the picture. I asked the girl with Onedazz to help me translate my concerns. The other girl didn't think the picture was the same girl either. The women got into a bit of a arguement so Onedaz and I decided to head to Classico and check out the bar.

To be continued...

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 01:44 PM
good report and keeping it real.. that's important! thanks for the update.. can't wait to get there again..

el_papi_chew_low
02-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Good report. Seems like Puta Local 2601 has formed an alliance not to work for less than $1,500 pesos. Time to bring in some scab chicas, lol. I know sometimes these chicas are having the time of their life and getting the pleasure of getting fucked to death ... they must sit back and laugh at the fact that they are actually getting paid to sit there and have their pussy ate, ass ate, toes sucked or fucked the way they crave it. No wonder there are so many putas.

D_W_
02-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Moshy2K was a real nice and cool dude. Onedazz just made me laugh.

Very easy going guys, would have liked to hangout longer with those cats.

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 02:30 PM
We sit at the Bar below Classico and a few chicas come over. Onedazz is chatting while I am getting us Presidente's. We meet up with another guy who was from WSA and really hit it off he speaks perfect Spanish. We all are talking including the chica who is making a hard push for me to take her to the hotel (right now lol lol). I tell her maybe later which she isn't to pleased about. We head inot Classico which is dead so we go over to D'Latino which is also dead. I see Rosemary working there and she recognizes me from my last trip. What a nice body she has.......

Remembering she is banned from the Palace I don't persue her and more on. D' Latino is dead so we head back over to the Blue dolphin (club near Classico on same side) but I think the rain threw everything off with the strip show. We then decide to hit the car wash as I have never been. Onedazz, me, and the new guy Alex(nickname) head over to car wash.

Some famous person was supposed to play but it got canceled as well. So after a few drinks its back to Classico. Classico is pumping now it's 1am and we got a seat next to the dance floor to check out the chicas.
Onedazz is snapping photo's and a chica comes over because she wants to shee the pic he took of her (wanted to make sure he got her good side).

She wasn't my type as I was looking at this hot haitian girl on the dance floor. Next thing I know a 2 chica's are sitting next to Onedazz and one asks me to dance. So we dance a bit but I wasn't feeling her. I was getting a bad vibe from her. Onedazz decided to leave with a chica with some beautiful eyes. I wanted to get a snack and lose the friend because I hadn't made my mind up which chica I wanted to approach (to many fine ass women lol lol).

So after the dancing I tell her thank you but I m leaving. One is also leaving with his girl. They head to the motto somehow the one I danced with got the idea we were going back to the hotel also (not gonna happen!!) I tell her no thank you and that I didn't want comapny.
She refused to take no for a answer and wants to come with me to eat. But says she doesn't want anything but to be their. O hell no I am getting rid of her because she is annoying me. I again tell her no and goodbye...

She freaks and stroms off I head to the bar to get a beer. She comes back demanding to know why I don't want her (cause yo ass is fat and I hate fake braids lol lol) I yeall at her to go away as we were making a scene and I was getting pissed. I think security was just about to step in when she walked away and Alex came up to find out what was going on.

After cooling off I head back to Classico and wind up dancing with the chica that was trying to get me to take her to the hotel when we were at the bar under Classico. We head back to the hotel and she got undressed quick. Took a few pictures (took a picture of every girl I brought back) and she started with a great bbbj and demanded I look her in the eyes while she did the deed. I loved that...............

Had to stop her after a few minutes because she was gonna make me explode. The sex was above average but the bbbj was great. She wound up spending the night and gave me a nice bbbj in the morning. I walked her to the motto.

Then it hit me I was in my last hours of paradise (leaving at 12pm) I got one more st from a Palace chica as my body was worn out. Then packed and caught a cab to the airport with Dogweed and the boys.

I miss that place already Onedazz is there for 6 more days so hopefully he will post when he gets back. Dogweed and his friends are cool guys hopefully we can all hook up again and have that bbbj contest under the stars with the Palace girls.

I also met John from the Palace who is a ton of stories......

The End............

gdogg
02-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Now the sadness sets in.
:cry:

Thanks for the report, and try to get back as soon as you can!

el_papi_chew_low
02-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Is there a sign at the Palace with a pic of Rosemary saying she is banned? How do you know which Chicas are not allowed in the Palace?

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Gdogg,

I am already missing that place and I was WORN OUT when I left. Those chicas sure can drain you. I swear I would marry Naomi is she wasn't a hoe damn she is fine with the smile.

I wanted to screw her everyday I saw her but went for variety.

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 11:38 PM
I am also think of when I can get back and if some of the guys will join me. If they won't I am flying solo again. I hope to go back by May gotta have a gap or I might get too many questions lol.

Jimmydr
02-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Is there a sign at the Palace with a pic of Rosemary saying she is banned? How do you know which Chicas are not allowed in the Palace?

There might only be 2 or 3 at most.

gdogg
02-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Gdogg,

I am already missing that place and I was WORN OUT when I left. Those chicas sure can drain you. I swear I would marry Naomi is she wasn't a hoe damn she is fine with the smile.

I wanted to screw her everyday I saw her but went for variety.

She is satisfying, indeed! I should have hit that some more, but was being generous with gpupp and spreading him around. I'll see her in about 25 days though!
:P

BrooklynBeas
02-08-2005, 09:37 AM
they cancelled the Frank Reyes concert... funny how that sticks out more then anything else in the damn report... i must really love Bachata

Nice report

D_W_
02-08-2005, 11:39 AM
they cancelled the Frank Reyes concert... funny how that sticks out more then anything else in the damn report... i must really love Bachata

Nice report

Transformers were going off left and right. half of Sosua was dark for most of that night.

I thought it was fireworks until one of the concho boys set me straight.

Kevy
02-08-2005, 06:17 PM
The place close to D'classico with the blue neon lights is Sosua Life. They were advertising strip shows, but I never saw one there. I usually hung around there until classico started later at night.

BROOKLYN_357
02-08-2005, 08:45 PM
The place close to D'classico with the blue neon lights is Sosua Life. They were advertising strip shows, but I never saw one there. I usually hung around there until classico started later at night.

strip shows at sosua life??...is this a new thing???

moshy2k
02-08-2005, 08:47 PM
I think they just tell you that to get you to come by. I hung out for over an hour and there was no show. Did anyone else see a show?

Kevy
02-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Once or twice a week the manager guy would say that. As you walked by they would be handing you flyers for the place and a couple of times he would say, we have a strip show tonight, but I never stuck around, so I don't know what happened.

vagabond
02-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Have never seen that advertised, think you must be wrong, the place is all open out to the main street. Impossible to held a strip show there.

vagabond
02-08-2005, 08:53 PM
He he, the manager is a nice guy, but I think he is a bit nuts.

gdogg
02-08-2005, 09:53 PM
He he, the manager is a nice guy, but I think he is a bit nuts.

You're being kind vagabond. The dude is insane! But he is a nice guy. I'm pretty sure that the strip show was his concoction. A ploy to bring in bodies.

BrooklynBeas
02-08-2005, 10:04 PM
a lot of things are advertised in the DR and never happen... its part of the culture.... if you tell a girl in Sosua Life to show you her tits and she does.... then there you go... you have astrip show... thats their legal disclaimer