PDA

View Full Version : Sosua for a bachelor party

scman34
12-04-2009, 02:21 PM
New hear and may be heading to Sousa in April. Is this a good place to go with 10-15 guys? Where should be stay? Also, I heard Cabarete is a great place as well.

Any info is appreciated. Coming from NY

yayow
12-04-2009, 02:39 PM
New hear and may be heading to Sousa in April. Is this a good place to go with 10-15 guys? Where should be stay? Also, I heard Cabarete is a great place as well.

Great place for a party for a large number of guys, a place where you can do a lot together or if some want to go in their own direction on occasion that's all good as well, check some of the threads regarding trip reports and housing accomodations, you guys may want to rent out a few villas, to get your true freak on, and accomodate you all around the same location, otherwise it may be hard to find housing for that many guys in one hotel. To check out the reports you need to be a full member of the site, a small investment but worth it in the knowledge you will gain. After becoming a full member, just sit back and read up.

Have a great trip.

husl2001
12-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Great place for a party for a large number of guys, a place where you can do a lot together or if some want to go in their own direction on occasion that's all good as well, check some of the threads regarding trip reports and housing accomodations, you guys may want to rent out a few villas, to get your true freak on, and accomodate you all around the same location, otherwise it may be hard to find housing for that many guys in one hotel. To check out the reports you need to be a full member of the site, a small investment but worth it in the knowledge you will gain. After becoming a full member, just sit back and read up.

Have a great trip.

Totally agree. Sosua isn't a great place FOR a bachelor party, Sosua IS an ongoing bachelor party. Except it's far cheaper and more enjoyable than anything you could put together back home.

eastcoastallstar
12-04-2009, 05:18 PM
For a Bachelor Party, Go to BB's or FOD. It's safe and all the guys can do their own thing.

Sosua is not for everybody, some guys might just want to lounge.

Beads
12-04-2009, 05:41 PM
I would definitely pick Sosua over Cabarete. BB's might be fun but for getting that many rooms might be a problem. Better off trying to work something out with the New Garden or renting a few villas. Easiest would be using the New Garden or SeaBreeze as home base and collecting the names of people going so everyone can get their own room and be together. Sosua is a small enough town with enough to do for everyone to do their own thing or hang out together too.

yayow
12-04-2009, 06:28 PM
For a Bachelor Party, Go to BB's or FOD. It's safe and all the guys can do their own thing.

Sosua is not for everybody, some guys might just want to lounge.

BB's might be nice, but don't go to FOD, at least as it is currently be runned, or should I say ruined.

Jimmydr
12-04-2009, 06:29 PM
BB's might be nice, but don't go to FOD, at least as it is currently be runned, or should I say ruined.

New Garden would work well?

the_Jayman
12-04-2009, 11:05 PM

We will rent out an entire hotel just for you and your friends . . Please PM me . . I have mad connections . . I will coordinate the rooms and the naked twister games, the jakuazy parties, the trip to POP with Franks, I'll get the bachelor naked on the stripper poll but you have to have the camera ready ! ! ! quarters and name the naked chica (tough game ! ! !)

all for the cost of a plane ticket . . . (do we need a bus for the ride to town ? ? ?) I know more than one . . . do it right . . let the_jayman show you the way ! ! !

I need a trip ! ! PM ME ! ! !

sicpup71
12-05-2009, 02:43 AM
WHERE THE FUCK YOU JAYMAN BUTTON !!!!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::2up::2up::2up::fuckyou::fuckyou::fu2::fu2::fu2:

We will rent out an entire hotel just for you and your friends . . Please PM me . . I have mad connections . . I will coordinate the rooms and the naked twister games, the jakuazy parties, the trip to POP with Franks, I'll get the bachelor naked on the stripper poll but you have to have the camera ready ! ! ! quarters and name the naked chica (tough game ! ! !)

all for the cost of a plane ticket . . . (do we need a bus for the ride to town ? ? ?) I know more than one . . . do it right . . let the_jayman show you the way ! ! !

Roy
12-30-2009, 10:38 AM

Can I come?

Jimmydr
12-30-2009, 10:44 AM

What is the date, I may want in?

NYC2DR
12-30-2009, 10:51 AM
I went to a bachelor party in Seabreaze. The rooms average $50 night (he will work out a deal for more rooms) and there is a pool. We had about 30 chicas by the pool area. Jihad had to put curtains on the front entrance cause it was getting out of control. Great time.

Jimmydr
12-30-2009, 10:53 AM
I went to a bachelor party in Seabreaze. The rooms average $50 night (he will work out a deal for more rooms) and there is a pool. We had about 30 chicas by the pool area. Jihad had to put curtains on the front entrance cause it was getting out of control. Great time.

Can you tell us more?

NYC2DR
12-30-2009, 11:29 AM
"Can you tell us more?"

Yes...

September 2008. 15 guys. We had at least 30 chicas in the pool area. Word spread quick and they just kept coming in off the street. It got to the point that we couldnt let anymore in. Jihad had to block the view from the general public cause we broke out the singles and we started a topless contest in he pool area. Presidentes... Brugal... and Chicas... Priceless. Then came the decision who was gonna fuck who... they all started competing cause there were just too many. In the end the bachelor left w/ 3 chicas to his room. I left w/ 2. Cant speak for anyone else. I even think jijad got laid that night. A few hours later i looked out my window and the party was still going on. Kicked the chicas out at $1,000 each. Went back down and had a couple more presis and grabbed this other chica. Brought her up... what a waste... i was just too tired and worn. Couldnt get that full fledged woody... everytime i put the condom on the shit shrank... finally i gave up. Gave her a thousand and told her get the fuck out. Went to sleep... woke up w/ that lovely morning wood. Looked out the window with a little desperation that just maybe... maybe there might be a strangler or two hanging around the pool. No good. Caught one slipping out of one of my friends rooms... im not too keen on the sloppy seconds... but i couldnt resist.

chitownpimp
12-30-2009, 12:21 PM
NYCDR this is my type of story! I now have a new Bachelor Party location for my amigo, ah the planning...

Tiger
12-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Sousa would be a perfect place for a bachelor party. April is a little slower so I think you will be able to find rooms in town near all the action.

Have fun and post a report.

gdogg
12-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Like someone posted earlier using NewGarden would be ideal. Even if there aren't enough rooms, Seabreeze, Casa Cayena, Valeria, and others are close by. There wouldn't a problem using NewGarden as a ground zero location for the main partying, and everyone is no more than two minutes away. It think it beats Blackbeards because you have other options. Walking distance to everything you need for a good party...AND you have choices.

Dragonlorde
12-30-2009, 08:11 PM
You may also want to try Casa Linda (nr Sosua). I was there in Nov 09 with 14 other guys.

We started out at BB's to celebrate two of the guys who turned 40 (only 9 of the guys were at BB).

We then moved on to Casa Linda where we rented 6 villas (4 - 2 bedroom and 2 - 3 bedroom). The 2 bedroom villas ran about $122.00 per night ($61.00 per person). I am not sure about the rate for 3 bedrooms, but I do not think it was more than $70.00 per person per night.

What was inlcuded in the price:

1. All villas had its own pool.
2. Daily maid service (Some maids are willing to cook for you and wash your clothes for an additional price that you negotiate with them).
3. Daily pool/gardener service.
4. All villas had active cable TV and Internet service.
5. Some villas had a gas BBQ grill

As Casa Linda, we were able to get together at one villa or another activities such as BBQ's, a pig roast, and just hanging out drinking rum and ice cold Presidentes and smoking some good cigars.

The key is we arranged for, wired deposits, and finalized the trip by 15 Aug 09 for the 30 Oct - 12 Nov 09 monger.

Juggles
12-31-2009, 04:07 AM
Due to the size of your group, you may want to take a look at this place. The link was posted in another thread, but I think its like $1000 for your entire group.
http://villalpn.com/

Tiger
12-31-2009, 09:06 AM
I have also stayed at Casa Linda's and they actually have some huge 3 & 4 bedroom houses. They are very nice with secluded pool areas.

The draw back my be that you will need to a few cars with that large of a group and you can't just take off and walk to the beach or the strip or passions. You would have to drive and coordinate who wants to go when.

IMO you can't beat staying at a hotel near the strip.

gdogg
12-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Casa Linda is a wonderful place...not sure it would be right for a bachelor party with drunken newbies driving multiple vehicles to and from the strip.

the_Jayman
12-31-2009, 08:06 PM
"Can you tell us more?"

Yes...

September 2008. 15 guys. We had at least 30 chicas in the pool area. Word spread quick and they just kept coming in off the street. It got to the point that we couldnt let anymore in. Jihad had to block the view from the general public cause we broke out the singles and we started a topless contest in he pool area. Presidentes... Brugal... and Chicas... Priceless. Then came the decision who was gonna fuck who... they all started competing cause there were just too many. In the end the bachelor left w/ 3 chicas to his room. I left w/ 2. Cant speak for anyone else. I even think jijad got laid that night. A few hours later i looked out my window and the party was still going on. Kicked the chicas out at $1,000 each. Went back down and had a couple more presis and grabbed this other chica. Brought her up... what a waste... i was just too tired and worn. Couldnt get that full fledged woody... everytime i put the condom on the shit shrank... finally i gave up. Gave her a thousand and told her get the fuck out. Went to sleep... woke up w/ that lovely morning wood. Looked out the window with a little desperation that just maybe... maybe there might be a strangler or two hanging around the pool. No good. Caught one slipping out of one of my friends rooms... im not too keen on the sloppy seconds... but i couldnt resist.

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING ! ! !

I WANT TO DRINK WITH YOU ! ! !