PDA

View Full Version : Private Aventura Concert

Don Tomas
02-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Aventura To Perform In Dubai

It certainly looks like Bachata continues braking grounds with Aventura
getting paid $150,000 to perform in a private party for a Russian in Dubai.

It looks like Bachata is going from plink plink plink to bling bling bling as Aventura holds the number 1 spot in the Russian charts.

This is a strong blow to the Merengue competition.
RIP Merengue.
http://www.listin.com.do/cuerpos/espectaculos/esp6.htm

el_papi_chew_low
02-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Aventura To Perform In Dubai

It certainly looks like Bachata continues braking grounds with Aventura
getting paid $150,000 to perform in a private party for a Russian in Dubai.

It looks like Bachata is going from plink plink plink to bling bling bling as Aventura holds the number 1 spot in the Russian charts.

This is a strong blow to the Merengue competition.
RIP Merengue.
http://www.listin.com.do/cuerpos/espectaculos/esp6.htm

Listening to bootleg Aventura CD as I read you post!

BrooklynBeas
02-07-2005, 08:52 PM
you can now eat your fuckin hat Jimmy... when you said it was a good idea for us to have a private concert with them and thought it would be cheap ... i told you that you didnt know what you were talking about.... i guess you believe me now...

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 08:57 PM
you can now eat your fuckin hat Jimmy... when you said it was a good idea for us to have a private concert with them and thought it would be cheap ... i told you that you didnt know what you were talking about.... i guess you believe me now...

Gee $150,000, thats alot. How much for Bruce Springstein? 1 million, more??

BrooklynBeas
02-07-2005, 09:03 PM
i knew it was going to be alot because my friend once booked a hip hop group for a party for our friend that played pro baseball... it cost about 100,000 for 45 minutes... and they werent even that big.... Aventura is huge in Bachata music.... wonder what Frank Reyes would cost.... DT... research please haha

Deniro
02-07-2005, 10:06 PM
ahh, the russian mafia. where can i buy the membership? :wink:

Don Tomas
02-08-2005, 01:35 AM

A million dollars is what you would have to pay me to go to a Bruce Springstein concert. :lol:

BrooklynBeas
02-08-2005, 08:00 AM

A million dollars is what you would have to pay me to go to a Bruce Springstein concert. :lol:

Bornnn in the USAAAAA..... yeah im not feelin that guy either.... but i would go see him if someone paid for a trip for me in the DR

Deniro
02-08-2005, 01:20 PM
springsteen is the best! :wink: :wink:

Deniro
02-08-2005, 09:56 PM
just read this on their official site: "AVENTURA hit #1 on the Israeli charts!". who would've thought. :roll:

BrooklynBeas
02-08-2005, 10:01 PM
just read this on their official site: "AVENTURA hit #1 on the Israeli charts!". who would've thought. :roll:

Jimmy and I are two jews that love them...so it makes sense to me! haha

el_papi_chew_low
02-26-2005, 06:44 AM
RD$1 million fine to Aventura
Aventura bachata group accepted to pay a RD$1 million fine to compensate for excesses in a presentation here. The Comision Nacional de Espectaculos Publicos y Radiofonia banned the group's presentations in the country.
The donation would go to support performing arts and cultural programs implemented by the Ministry of Culture youths division. "Aventura reaffirms its commitment with the better social, moral and spiritual values of the DR," said Franklin Romero, president of Premium Latin Music that represents the Bachata group. The agreement revokes terms of the resolution issued by the Comision Nacional de Espectaculos Publicos y Radiofonia.

psriches
02-26-2005, 01:45 PM
QUESTION: What would have happened if they didn't pay?

BigTrick
02-26-2005, 01:53 PM
QUESTION: What would have happened if they didn't pay?

I think they were banned from playing in the DR until they paid the fine. I guess the country gets money anyway it can

Don Tomas
03-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Aventura bachata group accepted to pay a RD$1 million fine to compensate for excesses in a presentation here. The Comision Nacional de Espectaculos Publicos y Radiofonia banned the group's presentations in the country.
The donation would go to support performing arts and cultural programs implemented by the Ministry of Culture youths division. "Aventura reaffirms its commitment with the better social, moral and spiritual values of the DR," said Franklin Romero, president of Premium Latin Music that represents the Bachata group. The agreement revokes terms of the resolution issued by the Comision Nacional de Espectaculos Publicos y Radiofonia.

I found out that the girl was underage hence why they were banned.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 08:06 AM

I found out that the girl was underage hence why they were banned.

Why dont you give us a report on the Frank Reyes concert... being you were there without letting us know you fuck!!

Jealous Beas