PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Sosua Mid Jan and NG is packed!

jimrock187
12-06-2009, 05:35 AM
I emailed Seabreeze to rsvp, i hope they have rooms left. I'm heading down with a wingman and need a chica friendly spot. I cant do the europa -no way.
gonna be down there for 5 days..

Anybody reccomend anyplace? condo perhaps?

rushdog34
12-13-2009, 10:07 AM
check out don antonio

Jimmydr
12-13-2009, 10:08 AM
check out don antonio

That place was rundown, did they do any improvements?

rushdog34
12-13-2009, 10:33 AM
lol honestly i have no clue.. i just noticed a couple people have stayed there within the past few weeks so just giving him another option... all my as knows is the NG... which brings a point on this trip i really need to check out some other places just incase NG is full and im stuck

daddyooo
12-13-2009, 11:02 AM
I stayed at Don Antonio a couple of weeks ago, everything was ok but the rooms, especially the bathrooms, could use some updating. Chicas didn't like it very well. Probably won't stay there again. People were great though.

jimrock187
12-13-2009, 08:44 PM
I RSVPEd Rockys, but it doesnt look so great to me...

the_Jayman
12-13-2009, 09:44 PM
you guys worry too much . . fly in . . get some pesos . .

swing by the NY Shark Bar and have a couple of Captains with Lou . . .

and take it from there . . .

jimrock187
12-13-2009, 10:38 PM
thanks jayman.. will do

manning88
12-14-2009, 12:03 AM
will be down late jan 22 to 25 for the weekend staying at the new garden let me know iam flying solo my buddies mite come from nyc but iam planning for a solo trip

theheights718
12-14-2009, 09:25 AM
will be down late jan 22 to 25 for the weekend staying at the new garden let me know iam flying solo my buddies mite come from nyc but iam planning for a solo trip

I am in Hispaniola the 21st-28th

manning88
12-14-2009, 12:06 PM

ok man look me up couple of beers and chicas i need some more friends lookin forward:biggrin:

SrSuerte
12-14-2009, 02:43 PM
There are options with the hotel that is two doors down to the left from NG opening after Christmas and Hotel El Rancho that just got built up from the ground to the right and down past the vendors and belks massage.

mikelodge
12-14-2009, 06:06 PM
There are options with the hotel that is two doors down to the left from NG opening after Christmas and Hotel El Rancho that just got built up from the ground to the right and down past the vendors and belks massage.

SrSuerte answer is right on. With 2 new hotels and the cabana just out of town all opening soon Hell I would watch and wait the prices are only going to be to our advantage. Assume that NG is always going to fill up and and SB gets alot if you are looking for less for cheaper but that still leaves a whole bunch of other low end options without considering Europa with its current bad rep. As someone mentioned Don Antonios, Rockys, and there is also Orchidee, Valeria, (Coco $25), and a whole bunch more of those $25-$40 low end places to sleep.
Terra Linda should add a nice option to compare to NG's new section and Casa Cayena.

I hope Terra Linda is open when I get down in less than a month does anyone know a exact opening date for TL and the new El Rancho? I think a nice place to wake up from a good drunk and a good meal is a plus.

sporthobbyist
12-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Thats weird??? NG is booked??

I emailed him about a week ago while I was deciding on heading down. I tentaively gave him the last week of Jan and he said no problem.

Now I am worried. i actually booked my flight today and emailed NG with my exact dates needed. I hope it is NOT booked.

If so, what are other options? Seem like most places are all-inlcusive resort types.:confused:

Jimmydr
12-31-2009, 03:12 PM

I emailed him about a week ago while I was deciding on heading down. I tentaively gave him the last week of Jan and he said no problem.

Now I am worried. i actually booked my flight today and emailed NG with my exact dates needed. I hope it is NOT booked.

If so, what are other options? Seem like most places are all-inlcusive resort types.:confused:

There are other options, don't worry. Its only 48 rooms and we are 13,000 members. Shit moves fast here.

Tiger
12-31-2009, 03:17 PM

Check out Terra Linda- just down from NG. It should be open by then. I will be at NG 1/14-1/22. I will check it out then.

Passport Playa
12-31-2009, 04:46 PM

Hell-to-the-NO!!!

The Mac Man

Passport Playa
12-31-2009, 04:49 PM

You (my man) are doing it the right way!:iconTU::iconTU:

CDD

Plaso
12-31-2009, 04:50 PM
tiger you made it on time in advane, like a lot of other members
MLK, superbowl weekend is sold out, the first week in march will be sold out in one or two weeks

Jimmydr
12-31-2009, 04:54 PM
MLK, superbowl weekend is sold out, the first week in march will be sold out in one or two weeks

But you always have a room for me? Just let me have Maximus' room.

3somefan
12-31-2009, 05:06 PM
I will be at NG 12/14-12/22. I will check it out then.

Tiger...do you mean that you will be there in January and not December as you posted?? :p

sporthobbyist
12-31-2009, 09:00 PM
Just received the email. It seems like no problems???

he way the email sounded it was wide open.

Plaso
12-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Jimmy, i hope i can remember your face afte 2 1/2 years,

come down to my birthday ( 60 ) on march 16th

Tiger
01-02-2010, 09:42 AM
Tiger...do you mean that you will be there in January and not December as you posted?? :p

Sorry. My bad. Yes I will be there Jan 14th-22nd.

Thanks.

Tiger
01-02-2010, 09:46 AM

I always book NG 6 months in advance for Jan trips. I try to book 1 year in advance but Wilfried always says to let him know by July.

With Terra Linda opening up, it may ease things up a bit.

Tiger
01-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Just received the email. It seems like no problems???

he way the email sounded it was wide open.

Was this an email from Terra Linda?

Plaso
01-02-2010, 01:04 PM
no that was mine

mikelodge
01-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Was this an email from Terra Linda?

It will be interesting to see the quality of service and property at Terra Linda this weekend when I play Jim Rockford PI. Perhaps some posting on Safes will happen. With all my do diligence on safes I think I will give myself the title of Colonel Safety Officer and all the places I approve of owe me a beer :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am coming to collect this weekend.

PS I am playing limo driver this weekend and transporting someone to NG do limo drivers get a free beer there??? :p

Dragonlorde
01-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Damn!!! Glad that I booked my Feb trip at NG last month.

ralphie1
01-07-2010, 12:10 AM
It will be interesting to see the quality of service and property at Terra Linda this weekend when I play Jim Rockford PI. Perhaps some posting on Safes will happen. With all my do diligence on safes I think I will give myself the title of Colonel Safety Officer and all the places I approve of owe me a beer :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am coming to collect this weekend.

PS I am playing limo driver this weekend and transporting someone to NG do limo drivers get a free beer there??? :p

like AAA back in the 60's. lol sent their people out checking out accommodations and reviewing them

you may have found your calling mike...

mikelodge
01-07-2010, 12:13 AM
like AAA back in the 60's. lol sent their people out checking out accommodations and reviewing them

you may have found your calling mike

I found my calling the first time I got in a bar with a fake ID. It happened at the end of the night.

LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL