PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Palace thoughts

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Ok this was my first time to the Palace on my previous trip I stayed at the Europa. Overall I did like the Palace but did have a few issues with the place.

1st Where the fuck are the wash clothes
2nd Again where the fuck are the wash clothes
3rd "The shower" I refused to wash in that thing. Whoever designed the rooms was an idiot for not having proper ventilation for the bathrooms. They smell terrible I had to go buy some stuff to make it decent.
4th the chica at the bar wasn't the best.

Other than those things I thought the Palace was a good place to stay and would return. If they can just get some damn hand towels I would be happy. The maid is very good and left my room clean everyday. She even left me 2 extra towels daily like I asked her. I gave her a $4 US tip because she was so pleasant.

D_W_
02-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Ok this was my first time to the Palace on my previous trip I stayed at the Europa. Overall I did like the Palace but did have a few issues with the place.

1st Where the fuck are the wash clothes
2nd Again where the fuck are the wash clothes
3rd "The shower" I refused to wash in that thing. Whoever designed the rooms was an idiot for not having proper ventilation for the bathrooms. They smell terrible I had to go buy some stuff to make it decent.
4th the chica at the bar wasn't the best.

Other than those things I thought the Palace was a good place to stay and would return. If they can just get some damn hand towels I would be happy. The maid is very good and left my room clean everyday. She even left me 2 extra towels daily like I asked her. I gave her a $4 US tip because she was so pleasant.

Hey Moshy...you never saw that episode with David Chappelle spoofing on the show "Trading Spouses"....white people don't use wash cloths!

Ha ha....I'm sorry, your insistence on them made me laugh cause it reminded me of that show.

I agree...the day maid was sweet and good.

Jimmydr
02-08-2005, 08:31 AM
If they can just get some damn hand towels I would be happy.

I bring my own.

gdogg
02-08-2005, 09:24 AM
The chicas take the wash towels. I think John said he used to try to stock them, but they kept disappearing.

gdogg
02-08-2005, 09:29 AM
The Palace Maid:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan1240.jpg

B_J_Lover
02-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I hope she does a good job, b/c I won't be fucking her. But to each his own - lol. I'm sure she can clean the shit out those rooms though.

Man, I have to check this bitch every hour or I get behind. Loggin in after the weekend, forget about it!

gdogg
02-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Ok...who was talking about fucking the maid?
:roll:

BrooklynBeas
02-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I hope she does a good job, b/c I won't be fucking her. But to each his own - lol. I'm sure she can clean the shit out those rooms though.

Man, I have to check this bitch every hour or I get behind. Loggin in after the weekend, forget about it!

she is the best maid that he has ever had in my opinion... my room was always spotless and fully stocked with doodie wipes haha

gdogg
02-09-2005, 08:20 AM
I asked for an extra towel, and she left me TWO!! Now, that's amazing for the DR!

el_papi_chew_low
02-09-2005, 09:52 AM
I stayed at Europa and the towels look like they still had cum and period stains in them. Plus the towels were small as shit. I think I might bring my own toiletries next time.