PDA

View Full Version : AM I THAT GOOD OR DO CHICKS LIE TO ME

drew03211
12-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Women have blown my head up over the years in more ways than one. I have to devise a test, a real challenge to see if I have mastered pipe laying. Women scream and go through all the motions, but I watch Oprah, I know women sometimes, I'm not saying all the time, "fake it". If she says that she had multiple organisms, just hand her an Academy Award. I'm not saying thats bad, I love a good actress.
I thought long and hard, for 6 day and nights all I did was think of a task worthy of my skill. On the 7th day, it came to me like a vision...(or I was high). I could have sex with a deaf woman. Yes, this is genius. Every sound that she makes will come from her heart. Why would the bitch fake it, she cant hear. pure genius.
I found my muse. I led her to the bed and I started with basic half strokes. Her moans was sounds of angels to my ears. I gave her a full stroke and eyes lit up. The more she moaned the more it excited me, and I tried to break my back in her. In my vigor, she was signing something with her hands and grabbed her chest and her eyes rolled back in her head. I panicked, of course. My wingman and his girl was in the other room and I'm yelling for help. I'm thinking, I fucked a deaf chick to death, they're building a new room in hell for people like me. A full pump, what the hell was I thinking? I could feel a pulse. The other girl was shaking her arm. I think my wingman started packing. After a couple of minute she came around, and I could swallow my heart back in my chest. I guess she fainted. We laughed, but I was really trying to get her dressed and out my room. She signed she was ok and everything was gravy.
A couple of days later I'm in a bar drinking and she walks up to me with another female, and her friend is deaf too.

chronicles of the fatninja

eastcoastallstar
12-11-2009, 07:43 PM
uum OK?

Klockman
12-11-2009, 08:52 PM
They lie to me as well and God Bless them for that, I consider the screaming, moaning, scratching, hair pulling...etc as part of Value added service!

There's probably some truth to the fact that the longer we monger, the more technique we learn, the better effort we put in...yadda yadda yadda, we do get better.

This reminds of an old tasteless joke, how do you make a hormone?

Ya kick her in the snatch!

greydread
12-11-2009, 09:03 PM
The difference between a good Ho and a great Ho:

Did you need a change of sheets when you finished?

drew03211
12-11-2009, 09:21 PM
i think that skill must be tested before one can claim mastery...someone must have done dummer shit than me

rushdog34
12-11-2009, 10:09 PM
wait... girls fake??

BlueDevil
12-12-2009, 06:25 AM
... at least she didn't sign the orgasm...:wink:

givengo440
12-12-2009, 09:00 AM
I led her to the bed and I started with basic half strokes. Her moans was sounds of angels to my ears. I gave her a full stroke and eyes lit up. The more she moaned the more it excited me, and I tried to break my back in her. In my vigor, she was signing something with her hands and grabbed her chest and her eyes rolled back in her head. I panicked, of course. My wingman and his girl was in the other room and I'm yelling for help. I'm thinking, I fucked a deaf chick to death, they're building a new room in hell for people like me. A full pump, what the hell was I thinking? I could feel a pulse. The other girl was shaking her arm. I think my wingman started packing. After a couple of minute she came around, and I could swallow my heart back in my chest. I guess she fainted.

I Wonder could that have been home girl... Hmm Chicmatic ask cool could that hae been... :mrgreen: All I have to say is :rofl::rofl: YouTube- GEDC0642.MOV :rofl::rofl: Next time wear high visible gloves and have a bottle of ice water next to the bed so when she CUMS again and passes out you can wake her ass up :eek:

MrHappy
12-12-2009, 11:00 AM
The difference between a good Ho and a great Ho:

Did you need a change of sheets when you finished?

And that, my friend, is a very good indicator..

I've found that most of the girls I've been with that truly enjoy the act, don't scream as much as they grip the sheets, the pillowcase, or whatever, and want you to stop because it tickles too much.

Nothing dampens my will more than a women that starts with the "aye si, si, papi si" the moment I stick my little wonder in her. When it's blantantly obvious, it's a downer.

Tiger
12-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Women have blown my head up over the years in more ways than one. I have to devise a test, a real challenge to see if I have mastered pipe laying. Women scream and go through all the motions, but I watch Oprah, I know women sometimes, I'm not saying all the time, "fake it". If she says that she had multiple organisms, just hand her an Academy Award. I'm not saying thats bad, I love a good actress.
I thought long and hard, for 6 day and nights all I did was think of a task worthy of my skill. On the 7th day, it came to me like a vision...(or I was high). I could have sex with a deaf woman. Yes, this is genius. Every sound that she makes will come from her heart. Why would the bitch fake it, she cant hear. pure genius.
I found my muse. I led her to the bed and I started with basic half strokes. Her moans was sounds of angels to my ears. I gave her a full stroke and eyes lit up. The more she moaned the more it excited me, and I tried to break my back in her. In my vigor, she was signing something with her hands and grabbed her chest and her eyes rolled back in her head. I panicked, of course. My wingman and his girl was in the other room and I'm yelling for help. I'm thinking, I fucked a deaf chick to death, they're building a new room in hell for people like me. A full pump, what the hell was I thinking? I could feel a pulse. The other girl was shaking her arm. I think my wingman started packing. After a couple of minute she came around, and I could swallow my heart back in my chest. I guess she fainted. We laughed, but I was really trying to get her dressed and out my room. She signed she was ok and everything was gravy.
A couple of days later I'm in a bar drinking and she walks up to me with another female, and her friend is deaf too.

chronicles of the fatninja

A new fetish. Deaf women.......why not??

MegaSquirt
12-12-2009, 11:44 AM
If she squirts, she didn't fake it.

Kennilingus
12-12-2009, 01:13 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/114294b23dccd93eea.jpg

MegaSquirt
12-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/114294b23dccd93eea.jpg)

That's not kissing, that's licking!! :p:p

Hemp
12-12-2009, 01:38 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/67214a8da82ea64df.jpg