PDA

View Full Version : MY sosua trip 12/2 to 12/4

rookie44
12-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Day 1
Went to Sousa 12/4 with the wife for some fun. Landed in Miami for DR connection rushed to the connecting flight. Miami airport sucks they got you walking for miles to gates. We finally catch our flight to Puerto Plata. We get to Puerto Plata and see the fine ass chicas that want to take a picture with them. I counter act that with you can take a picture with me for $2.00. We laugh all the way down to pick up our bags. We get to the baggage area a little nervous last time we came our luggage was left in Miami for a whole day. We had nothing but the clothes on our backs. That sucked. We did put a few things in the carry on this time. As we wait for our bags I get a bad feeling. Yep those cocksuckers in Miami once again didn't get our bags on the plane. I walk to American Airlines office and see the same guy we saw last time and give him some shit. Then it became apparent to me he didn’t give a shit and there was nothing I could do but wait until the next day.
I complained to American last time and they gave me and the wife 12,000 air miles a piece. Wow we need 70,000 for a trip from home to Puerto Plata. I am currently in negotiations with the assholes from American I complained again telling them this was the second time and the asshole sends me email saying they would credit me 5,000 miles. 5,000 for the second incident he must be on drugs.
We were staying at the New Garden and were told that we would have pick up. After filling out the lost paperwork for AA American Assholes we walked outside. No driver from New Garden was there so we had to take a different cab. He tried to jack us $35 from the airport to New garden. No no no. we gave him $25.
We got to the New garden got a room in the old section. I had previously requested and was told I had a room in the new section. They said that when we didn’t arrive with the others from the airport they thought we weren’t coming so they gave my room to someone else. This sucks, they tried to have the guy who had my room give it back to me, he wasn't having it. So we didn't want no drama so we took the old room on the third floor. Actually the room wasn't to bad. It was served its purpose it was clean and had a balcony, I just didn't like being on the third floor. I thought they would give me break on the price because of their mistake, I thought wrong no break.
We went over to Bailey's for some grub I love that place the food is pretty good. Since the Orange store was closed I had no cell phone. While we were eating a Haitian guy comes at me with a cell phone for sale. I tell him no I just need a Orange Sim card for $500dop. Lo and behold he takes out of his wallet an orange Sim card. I get back to the New garden put the Sim card in my unlocked phone mother fucker got me the Sim card was no good. He got me shame on me I owe that motherfucker an ass whipping next time I see him. Actually I need an ass whipping for being stupid.
Day 2
Eat the free breakfast at the New garden not bad. Its late morning and I am checking out the talent not many that I like. We walk over to the Orange store and get a real Sim card for $100dop, man that steams me even more about that motherfucker beating me. We go to the market and get a few supplies and walk back to the room. I see a group of girls by the pool, I bring some J-Lo perfume samples that I had and get a four presidentes and walk over and give them the presidentes and the perfume. I then noticed one of the girls was a chica that we were with the last time we came. She was a scam artist she performed on the wife and when it came time for me to drive her into the ground she says to finish with the wife, and asked for tip to get home. WTF I was told by other girls she was grimy like that. She is a pretty girl I think she goes by Bruni. I just looked at her and laughed she pretended she didn't know me.
I then noticed a pretty girl by the bar and approached her she gave me her number and told me her name was Jennifer, Jennifer "Pobre" I said Bendito. I also got a number from Noami light skinned kind of thick. After comparing the two we settled on Jennifer. We then agreed to meet later at Classico's. we went and played pool at Latino's. Had a few drinks, the bartender at Latinos although a little thick was very cute to me. Our date then came into Latino’s but did not join us and gave us space. We told her we were going to Classico's. We then went to Classico’s it was about 10:30pm man it was dead, we waited awhile next thing you know it was 12am and packed. We saw all types of hoes from 3's to 9's in my opinion. It is tough to have the hoes try to pick you up when your wife is there. They give me the goo goo eyes and then notice her and back up. Plus I have to be respectful to her. So having your wife as your wingman has its good and bad sides. Next thing we see an old friend Elizabeth huge knockers she comes in and sits with us. She offers to go back to the room with us. but we already have a date. She befriended us last time but told us then she wasn't into women, now she said she would, no that’s okay. Next thing we know the scammer Bruni walks by us with a group of girls Elizabeth busting her balls yells to her to say look who's here pointing to me and the wife, She waves and quickly walks away, we all laughed. The dance floor was heating up all the chicas were dancing nasty just the way I like it.
The next thing I know a wave of people come running towards us I’m thinking did someone pull out a gun. I then noticed it was two chicas in a cat fight. Which then escalated into two gringos going at it. I give the security guys credit they got rid of the fighters quickly. Everything is cool and a drunk Bitch plows right into my wife nearly knocking her over. Man she was pissed and I did everything I could to keep her from busting that bitches ass. Its now about 2:30am, I am ready to go we grab our date and I walk hand in hand with the wife and our date. Its funny as we walk out of Classico’s even with two women the chicas were still trying to grab the JOHNSON. I tell you in Sosua all you have to be is a man and have a couple dollars, your ego blows right up. We get back to New garden and our date gives her Cedula (Dominican ID) to the security guard. We then proceed up to our room. We talked and then got down to business. It was a great session, she did the wife gave me BBBJ, multiple positions, The Jimmy J JOHNSON was very happy, the only downside was she didn’t want any photos. It was now 5am, I offered her to spend the night but she didn’t want to feel like a third wheel after my wife was telling her how much we were in love and what a good man I was to her. She said we should just cuddle alone as man and wife. Shit I would of liked to cuddle up to her nice titties first thing in the morning. She said she had a friend very close by she could crash with. We told her to come back in the morning and we would have breakfast with her.

Day 3
She called us and told us she was ready for breakfast we met her and had breakfast. She told us she was going home to Santiago for a couple of days. We wished her well and told her we would call her the next time we were in town. I would give her a B+ overall. The sex was good but not the kind when you say damn and remember it for days after. We would repeat with her again. We have been with chicas and the second times have been even better then the first time. We were with a chica at BB’s that we had been with twice before but this time it was off the charts and we are still talking about the experience, but that’s another story.
We then checked out and went Blackbeard’s (Barba Negra) now that’s another chapter.

Tiger
12-13-2009, 11:33 AM
What a wife!!

carolinajack
12-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Sounds like you know how to roll with the punches because the start of this trip has to be one of the worse I've heard about:wink:...

...for all you guys who may be reading this and planning your first trip - two words CARRY ON!. I've only checked bags once and that was my last trip in August and even then it was 2 bags filled with school supplies for a local charity...

Of course as I'm leaving one of the airport guys insists on checking my bags - I knew he was looking to see if he could tax me. When he saw nothing but paper, pencils and crayons he asked, "What are you a missionary or sumsing?"...

...I thought to myself, "Yeah missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side saddle....;)"

Hope the rest of the trip went better for you and the wife.

JD426
12-13-2009, 02:17 PM
This is why I dont take American, they dont give a shit, and they have that dumb ass connection in their main Miami Hub. F** them.
If you KNOW you can go direct on another airline, DO it. Its worth the peace of mind that your luggage is on the same plane, worth the extra money right there, esp when 2 people are involved. Not a good way to start your vacation not knowing where your clothes are, sets a bad tone.
thats 2 times in a row for you ? , damnn... I would have gone ballistic on them.

Jimmydr
12-13-2009, 02:21 PM
This is why I dont take American, they dont give a shit, and they have that dumb ass connection in their main Miami Hub. F** them.
If you KNOW you can go direct on another airline, DO it. Its worth the peace of mind that your luggage is on the same plane, worth the extra money right there, esp when 2 people are involved. Not a good way to start your vacation not knowing where your clothes are, sets a bad tone.
thats 2 times in a row for you ? , damnn... I would have gone ballistic on them.

That overnight Avianc flifht sucks, so its American for me.

dunedain
12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
thanks for sharing rook!! I've heard and seen this baggage problem with American many many times.

As far as the rest of the trip, I'm glad everything turned out okay at classicos. Tough spot to be in with your wife trying to stomp a chica out

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324b25410374bbc.gif

and laughing while watching two morons fighting it out probably over a chica!! Some dudes ego gets a boost being there but can't find the brakes. Can't wait to hear about the BB experience.

Macky
12-14-2009, 12:04 AM
Lost luggage is a huge problem with ALL the airlines. I always take my suitcase on the plane. I have flown to Santo Domingo 20 times and I actually prefer American.

SeaWeed
12-14-2009, 09:54 AM
actually in all the years that I have traveled and flown all over the world.........I have never lost a bag or had to wait for any luggage.......I guess I attribute that to the fact that I am usually one of the first ones to check in for my flights.......or the fact that I am very lucky.........lol

Jimbo44
12-14-2009, 10:12 AM
You should have said hello, as I was there same time. I could have pointed you in the right direction, and with chicas that love to pose.

yayow
12-14-2009, 11:22 AM
actually in all the years that I have traveled and flown all over the world.........I have never lost a bag or had to wait for any luggage.......I guess I attribute that to the fact that I am usually one of the first ones to check in for my flights.......or the fact that I am very lucky.........lol

The problem with American though is that when you get to Miami, you have to reclaim your baggage, carry it with you all over the airport; and then re-check your luggage, so even if you were the first on with your luggage at JFK, you would be one of the last in Miami. That is why I hate the Miami connection too, if you are flying to POP from JFK, it is much better to make the connection in San Juan, P.R. Also better way to go through customs on the way back.

officemgr
12-14-2009, 11:53 AM
Hey rookie, I met you in NG before you headed to BB. After I had a camara stolen I only bring carryon. You would be suprised with how much you can pack if you have the right bag and fold. Fold, fold.

officemgr
12-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Also by not checking anything and buying tourist cards here in new york I'm off the plane and in a cab in a couple of minutes. I offer 20 and a presidente and get a cab right away.

joeysterr
12-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Also by not checking anything and buying tourist cards here in new york I'm off the plane and in a cab in a couple of minutes. I offer 20 and a presidente and get a cab right away.

Wassup OM!! 2 weeks no see!

Where can you buy tourist card in New York??

I already do the carry-on thing now:biggrin: and coming out of the airport I go straight to departures and pick up those dragging departure forms:D - never know if I'm late they won't delay me even more and shit.

yayow
12-14-2009, 07:21 PM
.....Where can you buy tourist card in New York??

I believe you can purchase them at the Dominican Consulate in Manhattan if you happen to be in Manhattan, I don't know if there is any other location.

Crossfire1
12-14-2009, 08:21 PM
The problem with American though is that when you get to Miami, you have to reclaim your baggage, carry it with you all over the airport; and then re-check your luggage, so even if you were the first on with your luggage at JFK, you would be one of the last in Miami. That is why I hate the Miami connection too, if you are flying to POP from JFK, it is much better to make the connection in San Juan, P.R. Also better way to go through customs on the way back.

I always fly through Miami and I never had to get or recheck my luggage. This only happens when you come back to the U.S. from DR, becuase of customs. I don't have a direct flight from where I live. I have never had lost luggage in over 20 trips. My advice: if you have to run through the airport to make your connecting flight then your luggage will probably not make it on to the connecting flight. This applies to all airlines at all airports.

JD426
12-14-2009, 08:31 PM
.... if you have to run through the airport to make your connecting flight then your luggage will probably not make it on to the connecting flight. This applies to all airlines at all airports.

thats certainly true, Interestingly enough though if you do NOT make your connectiong flight but your luggage DOES, all kinds of red flags go up.
So they have a system in place, since everyghing is SCANNED , its just used for THEIR purposes however, security and what have you.
Yuu must not be coming from JFK, cause I guarentee you would have had lost luggage thru Miami in 20 trips.

psriches
12-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Wassup OM!! 2 weeks no see!

Where can you buy tourist card in New York??

I already do the carry-on thing now:biggrin: and coming out of the airport I go straight to departures and pick up those dragging departure forms:D - never know if I'm late they won't delay me even more and shit.I used to buy the tourist card at the Jet Blue counter for a couple dollars more.

Also, i have about 20 each of the DR immigration form, DR customs form (the new one) and the USA homeland forms. I fill all 5 out before my trip!

MegaSquirt
12-14-2009, 08:52 PM
I believe you can purchase them at the Dominican Consulate in Manhattan if you happen to be in Manhattan, I don't know if there is any other location.

You can get them at the Consular in Times Square at the Paramount Building.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/647745ef6ff441c36.jpg

officemgr
12-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I go to the consulate on my lunch hour. I ran into a sosua veteran there one day with her baby and boyfriend/husband. she looked shocked. im in and out of there in 10 minutes.

Jimbo44
12-14-2009, 09:27 PM
10 min????/ I get my tourist card in less than 5 min everytime in sosua......

yayow
12-14-2009, 09:38 PM
10 min????/ I get my tourist card in less than 5 min everytime in sosua......

If you are one of the first one's off the plane that is possible, but don't be at the end of the line.

yayow
12-14-2009, 09:45 PM
thats certainly true, Interestingly enough though if you do NOT make your connectiong flight but your luggage DOES, all kinds of red flags go up.
So they have a system in place, since everyghing is SCANNED , its just used for THEIR purposes however, security and what have you.
Yuu must not be coming from JFK, cause I guarentee you would have had lost luggage thru Miami in 20 trips.

true, I used to be a frequent flier with American, and I made sure to fly through P.R., normally which meant that you flew out of LAG instead of JFK, but if you flew from JFK, those motherfuckers would let you off on one end of the airport in Miami (and that is one big ass airport) and your connecting flight was on the total opposite end. Besides that inconvenience, you also had to pick up your luggage and re-check it, it totally sucked.

officemgr
12-14-2009, 09:47 PM
it also depends on how many planes came in and how many people are "working" that day. also, you can buy as many as you want at the consulate.

mikelodge
12-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey rookie, I met you in NG before you headed to BB. After I had a camara stolen I only bring carryon. You would be suprised with how much you can pack if you have the right bag and fold. Fold, fold.

Right on, with the standard max allowed roller bag and a soft sided personal bag whether for laptop or anything else you can get into it where it still fits under the seat in front of you I don't see how or why anyone would want to risk the grief of a lost bag just so you can check one.

It is easy to pack for a week with lots of room to spare for some gifts or whatever you would need. 7 days 7 pairs of half socks and underwear a few shirts and pairs of shorts and a pair of sandals or flip flops and maybe one extra pair of slacks Caaaaammaaaaan we care were back what we wore down is you need a warmer shirt for running to the parking ramp or whatever.

Another advantage to not checking is think about how many hotels are full and waiting on 5 or 7 or 10 people from your flight. My way I am at the hotel in my car or cab before they got their bags. If my room sucks and smells of Mildew guess what I will get the better one even if it takes a small bribe for better strategic location or preference. Thinks about it $10 to that desk guy or gal might be well worth it for PICK OF THE LITTER! :rofl:

mikelodge
12-14-2009, 09:58 PM
true, I used to be a frequent flier with American, and I made sure to fly through P.R., normally which meant that you flew out of LAG instead of JFK, but if you flew from JFK, those motherfuckers would let you off on one end of the airport in Miami (and that is one big ass airport) and your connecting flight was on the total opposite end. Besides that inconvenience, you also had to pick up your luggage and re-check it, it totally sucked.

NY and area people have more options to be selective on airlines. For us in MN if you go to MIA as much as I do AA is my best option because they have a nonstop nice early 6am flight so whether as a final destination getting in before 11am or connecting to POP with Plenty of time it is good from here as well as all of Central America also connecting out of MIA.

I think we all agree Miami is one of the shittiest airports even worse than Chicago but someday when the entire tram is done it will be great. Too bad they have been working on the prick for over 10 years. I still love that drop ceiling in the old part from the 70's it reminds me of that movie Blow with him walking that concourse. Hilarious how much money has went through there.

Dick Dawson
12-14-2009, 10:17 PM

They do that also if you're coming out of EWR. MIA used to have a "train" of sorts that you could board to go form one end to the other back in 2000, but it seems as if they got rid of that and you gotta walk it.

mikelodge
12-14-2009, 11:14 PM
They do that also if you're coming out of EWR. MIA used to have a "train" of sorts that you could board to go form one end to the other back in 2000, but it seems as if they got rid of that and you gotta walk it.

They are building a elevated one that has been under construction for years. The funny part is they leave the dumb ass sign up by the escalator not in use yet to get up there that says open Spring of 2009. It must not be Spring yet.

joeysterr
12-15-2009, 12:15 AM
I used to buy the tourist card at the Jet Blue counter for a couple dollars more.

Also, i have about 20 each of the DR immigration form, DR customs form (the new one) and the USA homeland forms. I fill all 5 out before my trip!

:rofl:

Cannot do that if found it means that I am a regular in the DR with all my DR forms at home and all - and I intend to keep that matter/my business a little private - but I'll keep in mind the JetBlue counter tho if necessary, thanks.

Crossfire1
12-15-2009, 12:21 AM

Yayow, I'm sure your experience with AA happend exactly as you wrote it but help us to understand something. Why would you have to recheck your luggage in Miami. Was that a one time thing? I have flown that route and many others and I have never had to recheck luggage inside the U.S. AA (and all the major airlines) will always check your luggage to your final destination in the U.S. and leaving the U.S. Please tell us more.

DCIronman
12-15-2009, 06:29 AM
Yayow, I'm sure your experience with AA happend exactly as you wrote it but help us to understand something. Why would you have to recheck your luggage in Miami. Was that a one time thing? I have flown that route and many others and I have never had to recheck luggage inside the U.S. AA (and all the major airlines) will always check your luggage to your final destination in the U.S. and leaving the U.S. Please tell us more.

I've always had to re-check my luggage on the return flight, no matter what airline or airport or I fly into. Though I usually fly back into MIA, JFK and Orlando. I think it has to do with security. I believe that they want another chance to check your luggage for contraband.

Sure it's a headache. But you can understand their caution, with so many drugs coming into the US through the caribbean. According to reports, the DR has become a prime connection point for drugs coming into the US.

yayow
12-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe I've been here too long, and I am thinking of what happened on the way back. I haven't flown AA in awhile now, last few trips being via jetblue. My bad. :o

AlthoughI do know the only time I have ever lost luggage was the last time I flew in POP via AA. Nonetheless, I still hate Miami airport.

Blackarcher
12-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Rookie- treasure that woman- a wife, wingman, buddy all rolled into one. Hope the trip went better after the bad start. Interested to hear how Blackbeards went

rookie44
12-17-2009, 08:39 PM
For those who may be interested. After three emails back and forth I got 24,000 air miles out of those assholes at AA. I think that is probably the best that I can do. I know it ain't much but it can at least upgrade me up to 1ST class either coming or going. What are the chances of delayed luggage on the next trip in April? The wingman (Wifey) wanted to do BB's for the week I talked her into 2 days in Sousa I like to spilt it up.

A little ditty BB's was really off the hook, repeated with two girls, 1 was outstanding as usual and the other one was okay. Also tried a new girl also off the hook and really seemed to be down with everything, dfk bbbj, I even broke my own rule and dined at the Y, never ever done that with any of these chicas, but man I got caught up in the moment when the wifey told me to eat it as she was getting done, can you say daisy chain, That was one of the craziest sessions I ever had. Multiple postions all over the room, two ladies multiple holes and the kid wanted to fill all of them. After 5 threeways in a row we met our date on the last day. I was so spent I couldn't do anything, but I paid her anyway. Man I wish I was 20 years old again. My brother told me to take DHEA an over the counter supplement. Any of you guys ever use it. He said it helps you recover and get ready for the next blast.

On a side note I am trying to figure out how to write up a better detailed Blackbeard's report. I saw a couple of chicas there that had their own laptop computers, and one was checking out the sites like ISOC and ISG, I played stupid like I didn't know what they were. Shit one even had a nice apple which was better than my own shit. That to me was quite disturbing when one chica told me she likes to see what people write about them. I have a few good things going on there and will be back in a couple of months. I don't want to fuck up a good thing for me cause some snitch bitch so-called monger put the girls onto our sites and or may have posted pics when they were told not to. They also vary on picture taking. Some girls allow really good pictures and some don't want any pictures at all.

shredder
01-22-2010, 10:12 PM
I enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing:biggrin:

rookie44
02-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Just getting ready to gear up for trip #5. The end of March, hope to see FOD and maybe check out Cristals.