PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ cost from a Palace Chica???

freakaccident
02-08-2005, 03:18 PM
I will be arriving around 9pm and would like a bit of post travel relaxation and maybe someone to hang my shit up before I go out to get drunk. Don't want to waste my energy on screwing just yet. How much?

D_W_
02-08-2005, 03:20 PM
I will be arriving around 9pm and would like a bit of post travel relaxation and maybe someone to hang my shit up before I go out to get drunk. Don't want to waste my energy on screwing just yet. How much?

$800rd should do it. Be firm...at that price they're still making good money.

el_papi_chew_low
02-08-2005, 03:38 PM
See if you can get a newbie trial pack. Consists of three 30 min BBBJs from the Palace chicas of your choice for 1,500 pesos total. Otherwise, try to bargain for 10 pesos a minute BBBJ. If you cum quicky, the second option is very economical. :lol:

freakaccident
02-08-2005, 04:24 PM
See if you can get a newbie trial pack. Consists of three 30 min BBBJs from the Palace chicas of your choice for 1,500 pesos total. Otherwise, try to bargain for 10 pesos a minute BBBJ. If you cum quicky, the second option is very economical. :lol:

Ooohh 5 pesos for bbbj!!!! :lol: Thanks for the info.

gdogg
02-08-2005, 09:39 PM

Ooohh 5 pesos for bbbj!!!! :lol: Thanks for the info.

Freak...had to clean that post up for you. Hard to read. Preview your posts before posting. Oh man, I'm turning into Jackson from WSG. Sorry.
:shock:

BrooklynBeas
02-08-2005, 10:47 PM
why dont you just go down the block to Passions... get a relzxing massage and a bbbj for 900 pesos for the hour!

freakaccident
02-09-2005, 08:13 AM
why dont you just go down the block to Passions... get a relzxing massage and a bbbj for 900 pesos for the hour!

Are they open that late?

Jimmydr
02-09-2005, 08:15 AM

Are they open that late?

They close about 11PM.

freakaccident
02-09-2005, 10:29 AM

Are they open that late?

They close about 11PM.

Alrighty then. I know where I'm going the second I toss my bags in the room.

D_W_
02-09-2005, 10:51 AM

Are they open that late?

They close about 11PM.

If they got customers, they close when they close. I've been at the place until 2am. I had a great time chatting up with Peter. More about that in my trip report.

nuhomet
02-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Go to La Passions and get Monica 900 Pesos. Got a BJ from Soronji for 1000 Pesos at Xmas but she was pissed off I wouldn't fuck her so last minute she pulled it out and shot my load on the floor. Man, I was pissed. I agreed to a CIM and got a COF(cum on floor.) Shut her off the rest of my trip. And you all know I am her #2 fan.....

So watch out for the sticky spot on the floor infront of the sofa in A2