PDA

View Full Version : Now that's funny

Dr_Strangelove
06-27-2006, 06:26 PM
A regular bar / club in Boca Chica...hi hi hi... Now that's funny... Would be like a virgin in a whorehouse.

prtyr2
06-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Actually Macumba in Andres is pretty regular. Mundo Center near the airport as well. The disco in the Hamaca is regular as well.

A regular bar / club in Boca Chica...hi hi hi... Now that's funny... Would be like a virgin in a whorehouse.

Deniro
06-28-2006, 12:51 PM
if a club/bar in BC is considered "regular" i don't go there.

Dr_Strangelove
06-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Actually Macumba in Andres is pretty regular. Mundo Center near the airport as well. The disco in the Hamaca is regular as well.

Been to the disco in the Hamacas once and bored myself to tears... There are no hookers there man.

tomgueguen
02-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Been to the disco in the Hamacas once and bored myself to tears... There are no hookers there man.

Yes, worse disco i 've ever been!

assman
02-18-2007, 08:02 PM
ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS.OF BARS , CLUBS .. OR THE RIESA IN B.C. PLAN ON GOING IN APRIL. ARE THEY ALL RELATIVELY CLOSE TO THE COSTALUNGA?

Apos
02-18-2007, 08:04 PM
please, hit the caplock button...YOU ARE YELLING!:p

ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS.OF BARS , CLUBS .. OR THE RIESA IN B.C. PLAN ON GOING IN APRIL. ARE THEY ALL RELATIVELY CLOSE TO THE COSTALUNGA?

MrHappy
02-19-2007, 11:43 AM

It's not too late.. change to SD or Sosua, unless you like to hang out on the beach.

dijinn
02-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Common Mr. Happy

Boca Chica is better than that desolate Sosua... I remember you had wonderful experiences with chicas and boating in Boca Chica.. Surprised you are trying to lure somebody away from Boca Chica..:mrgreen: