PDA

View Full Version : Casa Update

Summit
12-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Arrived here last night and today with the aid of 2 unsolicited guides I made the rounds. There are so few older, male gringo tourists here that everyone wants a piece of me.

The following street names are based on the names from google maps.

Here's a circuit starting from Duarte (the main street with bars):

on Dominguez in between San Rafael and Av. 20 de Diciembre (opposite Hotel Coco): La Sala Cafe Bar
onsite price 2500; takeout 3000
about 6 chicas in the lineup; 4,5,6's
their card claims they have strip shows but I didn't see any evidence of one

on Juanico Garcia between Av. 20 de Diciembre and Av. Del Sur: no name/no sign house
but the chicas are often outside so they will find you if you walk by
onsite price 1000
about 7 chicas in lineup: 4,5's

on Jose De Jesus Lutrino between Av. Del Sur and A. Valenzuela:
La Casona de Piedra
onsite price 2500
1 chica in lineup: a 4

on Av. Juan Bautista Vicini between A. Valenzuela and Elena Montano: Casa Iraisa
onsite price 2500
around 8 chices in linuep: 4,5,6's and maybe a 7
best lineup I saw but not enough to get my money

on Roglio Alvarez between Jose De Jesus Lutrino and Av. Caraoles: no name/no sign yellow house
closed

on Av. Caracoles between Elena Montano and Regelio Alvarez: Playboy Club
closed

One tout said there were 5 in town and the other said 7, so this covers most of them. Nothing to report yet on action because I haven't had any.

greydread
12-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Arrived here last night and today with the aid of 2 unsolicited guides I made the rounds. There are so few older, male gringo tourists here that everyone wants a piece of me................. Nothing to report yet on action because I haven't had any.

Inner conflict?

MrHappy
12-19-2009, 06:40 AM
If you're going to be making a list of all the little crappy street bars in the city, I hope your a young guy. It will take you the rest of your life to list them all. There's hundreds(if not thousands) of them.

I'm surprised you didn't list Bon Sua.

BTW, you've made your will, right?

SeaWeed
12-19-2009, 07:16 AM
a lot of those little bars have come and gone over the years.........a lot were closed down because they weren't paying their taxes.....including Rte 66........fun little town but not much of a comparision to Sosua the Disneyland for mongers

Summit
12-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Inner conflict?

No. If you look at my ratings there was nothing over a 6 and I wanted at least a 7. I found an 8, so I was happy. Reports to follow.

MrHappy
12-20-2009, 07:02 AM
a lot of those little bars have come and gone over the years.........a lot were closed down because they weren't paying their taxes.....including Rte 66........fun little town but not much of a comparision to Sosua the Disneyland for mongers

Crank up the memory machine!

The original owner of Route 66 is a friend of mine.(Shak and Lidia)

cremaconpalo
12-20-2009, 04:14 PM
If you're going to be making a list of all the little crappy street bars in the city. . .
Actually, I am trying to do just that. Nothing better than a low brow whorehouse IMHO. Care to contribute? http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=109110358894407475427.00047b15029f268d40cc1&ll=18.449324,-69.518051&spn=0.259564,0.31208&z=12

yayow
12-20-2009, 05:08 PM
Always good to get info., regarding Boca Chica and Juan Dolio, not much info out there.

SeaWeed
12-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Always good to get info., regarding Boca Chica and Juan Dolio, not much info out there.very true.........back in the late 90's and early 2000's there was a ton of info on Boca Chica for mongers on the internet.......and nuthin for Sosua that this guy could find.......now you can find Sosua with no problem but nuthin much on Boca Chica these days......go figure

tonymd
12-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Boca Chica was my 1st intro to the DR in 2006, and it blew my mind. Until one of my friends mentioned that he went to a bachelors party is Sosua, and we compared notes, and I was like I have got to go to Sosua and the rest is history. Boca was nice, but to many beggars and hustlers. I hope sosua doesn't have the same fate.

tomgueguen
12-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Boca Chica was my 1st intro to the DR in 2006, and it blew my mind. Until one of my friends mentioned that he went to a bachelors party is Sosua, and we compared notes, and I was like I have got to go to Sosua and the rest is history. Boca was nice, but to many beggars and hustlers. I hope sosua doesn't have the same fate.

Boca Chica is far from being what it was in 2006.

At this time I think the comparaison was possible between the 2 towns.

By now, Boca Chica has declined when Sosua has grown up for our hobby.

greydread
12-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Boca Chica is far from being what it was in 2006.

At this time I think the comparaison was possible between the 2 towns.

By now, Boca Chica has declined when Sosua has grown up for our hobby.

Thas prolly 'cause the BC travellers finally figured out that they were only 20 min. from Paradise the whole time.

MrHappy
12-21-2009, 06:13 AM
There was a time, many moons ago, that Boca Chica beat Sosua many times over. Lots of discos, and literally hundreds of women on the street at night. The days of 150 peso short time, 300 peso TLN, and the stunners asked for 500 pesos(but usually went home alone)

Those day are loooong gone.

yayow
12-21-2009, 08:57 AM
True obviously those days are long gone and I don't think anyone is trying to compare Boca Chica with Sosua or anywhere else, all this is doing and what is positive about it is, if you do find yourself in Boca Chica or Juan Dolio, it is good to have some Intel, as to where to find what you are looking for.

No matter where I find myself in the world, I like to have Intel for what I am looking for, it doesn't have to compare itself to another location to give good Intel. I for one always tell especially newbies that they would probably have more fun in a place like a Sosua, but having said that, and that person not being in Sosua, why shouldn't he have good Intel in regards to the place he happens to find himself at that moment????

Having a historical perspective is fun, but in reality that is all it is, unless someone has a time machine, so absent the time machine, please give me Intel if you have it on any place from here to Timbuktu, because who knows if one day, I won't find myself in Timbuktu.

cremaconpalo
12-21-2009, 02:51 PM
. . . if you do find yourself in Boca Chica or Juan Dolio, it is good to have some Intel, as to where to find what you are looking for. No matter where I find myself in the world, I like to have Intel for what I am looking for, it doesn't have to compare itself to another location to give good Intel. I for one always tell especially newbies that they would probably have more fun in a place like a Sosua, but having said that, and that person not being in Sosua, why shouldn't he have good Intel in regards to the place he happens to find himself at that moment?.

Amen,
Good intel is the most necessary in the places where there are fewer ducks (or only ugly ducks) in the pond. Who needs intel for Blackbeards or the Hotel Del Rey? Many of us go various places for various reasons. Intel is always appreciated. I certainly agree that newbies planning a mongering trip should heed the advice to go to Sosua, Medellin, San Jose . . . but that advice is really not helpful for Boca Chica. If I'm in a skiing forum and go to the Vermont thread and ask for advice on a mountain there, it is not helpful for someone to say I really should change my plans and go to Lake Tahoe. I'm not knocking anyone. Most everyone is well intentioned in their advice. I will make the best of my trip to Juan Dolio. Besides, in a country where you can rent a car at a better rate than a blow job there really are no worries.

Summit
12-21-2009, 04:21 PM
I agree with Strike2 which is why I posted my original report. I thank him for picking up on that and compiling input from several sources for his map. Positive intel can only help.

Yes, I know that Sosua is "better" than BC but I am here for 2.5 weeks and don't want to spend it all in the same place. When I am done I will be able to tell you if I regret going to BC but at the moment I am glad I did, just for a different experience.

SeaWeed
12-21-2009, 04:57 PM
on the weekends in Boca Chica some real Chica stunners would show up........and I mean 9.5's or maybe you'd call them 10's........they would come in from Santo Domingo and the surrounding areas to pickup some extra money on the weekends........they'd have figures and faces to die for and any guy would be proud to have one of these Chicas........once Monday came around they were long gone........guess they had to go back to their day jobs.......

greydread
01-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Yes, I know that Sosua is "better" than BC but I am here for 2.5 weeks and don't want to spend it all in the same place. When I am done I will be able to tell you if I regret going to BC but at the moment I am glad I did, just for a different experience.

Any chance for a trip report?

MrHappy
01-03-2010, 08:33 AM
on the weekends in Boca Chica some real Chica stunners would show up........and I mean 9.5's or maybe you'd call them 10's........they would come in from Santo Domingo and the surrounding areas to pickup some extra money on the weekends........they'd have figures and faces to die for and any guy would be proud to have one of these Chicas........once Monday came around they were long gone........guess they had to go back to their day jobs.......

Interestingly enough, back in the days when the prostitution was simply out of control in BC in the late nineties, it was THE beach for the Santo Domingo middle class, favored over Juan Dolio because there were no facilities like bathrooms, restaurants, bars, etc.

The middle class families were repulsed by the prostitutes openly plying their trade on the beach, and with the development that was going on in Juan Dolio, in part because developers saw there was a market looking for something else, stopped going to BC and began to make Juan Dolio and other areas their destination. (Of course, more people making more money factored into that as well)

The Dominican Republic is a country where for many years, lots of people had lots of money, and really no where to spend it.

Go to places like Punta Cana, Cap Cana, La Romana, Bayahibe, Semana and others, and not only will you see a lot of tourists from other countries, but you will also see TONS of Dominicans enjoying them as well. I digress...

Since the whores in Boca Chica chased the middle class away, the big hotels pressured the police to get rid of them.

Stories were run in the local papers, hotels were shut down for admitting minors, bars and discos were shut down.

To top it all off, a megaport was built next door, which has contaminated the water ever since.

Ask most middle class Dominicans, and they'll tell you they wouldn't be caught dead swimming there.

What's left? One or two scraggly bars on the strip, and a hand full of not so desirable putas hanging out at night, and a couple of cheap ass massage places that charge ridiculous rates. Oh, and lots of hustlers.

But one thing I agree with on the above posts, there are still a lot of lower class folks, (not low class folks, there's a difference) that go to BC on weekends, and you CAN find some cuties, no doubt about it.

prtyr2
01-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Not to mention the hotel Darcy was found at is listed as a Casa here;-)

Summit
01-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Any chance for a trip report?

Sure. I will be posting some hotel information starting today.

shagashaga
01-24-2010, 06:19 PM
The worst thing to do in Boca Chica is going to a Casa, try to find your (semi-pro) girl during the day (beach or street) then go to a hotel.

After midnight the best choice to get laid is going to the Mozart Bar.

tomgueguen
01-24-2010, 06:55 PM
After midnight the best choice to get laid is going to the Mozart Bar.

I won't say it's the best choice, because at Mozart you'll only find the leftovers and the most hardcore.

If you're not accompagned with a girl after midnight in BC you're somehow in trouble and your best luck is to head down to the capital to finish the night.