PDA

View Full Version : 40th B-day Party Jan.30/2010 BB's & Sosua

el toro
12-19-2009, 08:47 PM
What's up fellas? I'm returning to DR on Jan.30th for 6 days and celebrating my 40th B-day. This will be my 5th trip. I'll be staying at BB's 3 days and then taking the party to Sosua. Anyone else on here that's going to be there then hit me up. Or any rookies with questions feel free to ask as I consider myself a seasoned vet there at this point and I've made some rookie mistakes that I can help others avoid.

Peace.......
Toro

yayow
12-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Have a good B'day man with many more to follow.

Roy
12-27-2009, 04:59 PM
What's up fellas? I'm returning to DR on Jan.30th for 6 days and celebrating my 40th B-day. This will be my 5th trip. I'll be staying at BB's 3 days and then taking the party to Sosua. Anyone else on here that's going to be there then hit me up. Or any rookies with questions feel free to ask as I consider myself a seasoned vet there at this point and I've made some rookie mistakes that I can help others avoid. Peace.......Toro

Stay a couple of extra days, we've got a Toga party going at Don Antonio on the 6th with a couple of already confirmed hard core "ladies" and as many others as we can get (invitation only). Then there are tons of Super Bowl parties on the 7th.

ralphie1
12-27-2009, 05:19 PM
will be there on jan.29th for 4 nights with my wingman and 3 rookies to the dr. should be a ton of fun. will see you there

leaving blackbeards then, and heading over to sosua for 4 nights as well

the_Jayman
12-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Happy Birthday dude ! ! !

I spent my 40th in Sosua . . . best Birthday gift I ever got ! ! !

gonna miss you by a week . . .

el toro
12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks fellas.

Roy - Sounds like I know you--Don Antonio and toga party. I wish I could stay for that and appreciate the invite. The great thing about DR is that even when you miss out on one thing there are ten other things that you can enjoy on 'Fantasy Island'.

Ralphie - Look forward to meeting you and your wingsmen. 3 rookies. Be sure to ask them how you taste after they get your past chicas. I enjoy sharing my rookie mistakes and stories with the newbies. I can't wait to see how my rookie wingman responds to DR. I enjoy negotitating, translating for, and teaching the rookies almost as much as hooking up myself in DR.

bentwire
12-27-2009, 09:15 PM
happy birthday,,, sosua is a great place to unwrap your presents

pghpat
01-06-2010, 06:29 PM
I will be at BB fror 10 nights starting on the 28th. It will be my 3rd time there. I have never been to sosua. Would love to chat with you about it when I see you at BB's. Have a great birthday!

gdogg
01-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Happy Birthday, el toro! I normally would say "Have A Great One!", but I already know you will!

mikelodge
01-06-2010, 06:57 PM
What's up fellas? I'm returning to DR on Jan.30th for 6 days and celebrating my 40th B-day. This will be my 5th trip. I'll be staying at BB's 3 days and then taking the party to Sosua. Anyone else on here that's going to be there then hit me up. Or any rookies with questions feel free to ask as I consider myself a seasoned vet there at this point and I've made some rookie mistakes that I can help others avoid.

Peace.......
Toro

Have a great birthday I'm sure you will have a blast. Keep it safe so you can enjoy 40 more.