PDA

View Full Version : The cost of doing business

hal1955
12-20-2009, 11:24 PM
This is my first post here. I will be visiting Sosua in January but I don't have reservations yet and I'm wondering about the cost of doing business with the chicas. What is the going rate for short time and long time? I don't speak Spanish either, will that be much of a problem?

Jimbo44
12-20-2009, 11:28 PM
porasito!!!!!

greydread
12-20-2009, 11:30 PM
READING IS FUN-DA-MENTAL!!!

chicmatic
12-20-2009, 11:38 PM
This is my first post here. I will be visiting Sosua in January but I don't have reservations yet and I'm wondering about the cost of doing business with the chicas. What is the going rate for short time and long time? I don't speak Spanish either, will that be much of a problem?

As a first timer with no Spanish skills, I believe the chicas are going to try to rape you and not in a way you'd appreciate. If I was you, I'd pay the small fee to join the site and get access the trip reports. Then, I'd read, read, read until I was on the plane. They will probably start off around 3000 pesos but really it should be 1000-1500 for ST. I say should be.

questner
12-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Don't do business, have a date!
Learn basic numbers. Take a pen with you and write.
Imho your premium over the regular prices should not be over 500 peso.
As a guidance short time infatuation is 1,000 peso and all nighter double that for a girl to leave. Tell her your contribution comes as a gift (regalo).

greydread
12-20-2009, 11:42 PM
Don't do business, have a date!

I really like this. Mind if I use it?

manning88
12-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Dont take the first price they quote just say Que no gracis!

Blackarcher
12-21-2009, 01:37 AM
First read the trip reports, the info you learn from them is priceless and the money you will save by reading them will more than make up for the small cost. Always, always negotiate, talk to the guys you meet they are friendly and helpful. As others have said it's not just about pussy, breakfast at NG is fun and informative.
As for the nitty gritty figure on 1000 to 2000pesos per girl except at Passions. And if you pay more for a chica cause you lose your mind don't sweat it. Chalk it up to experience and move on. Finally relax and enjoy every minute of what will be a wonderful experience.

whynotme
12-21-2009, 07:02 AM
its your money spend it wisely......

i used to spend from 500 pesos to what ever it takes for those just gotta have it ones that are few and far between.;)

ralphie1
12-21-2009, 11:13 AM
budget yourself $250 per day, plus your airfare, should be able to cover a decent room, eats, drinks , reasonable amounts of pussy and any other sightseeing, goofing off you might want to do.

that is enough that you should be able to do things reasonably right , and not on a shoestring

mikelodge
12-21-2009, 02:15 PM
budget yourself $250 per day, plus your airfare, should be able to cover a decent room, eats, drinks , reasonable amounts of pussy and any other sightseeing, goofing off you might want to do.

that is enough that you should be able to do things reasonably right , and not on a shoestring

The more you Pay the More you will Catch. :lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_160414abc2b26d27c0.jpg (javascript:void(0))

questner
12-21-2009, 02:50 PM
I really like this. Mind if I use it?

Go ahead. I've probably borrowed it myself somewhere from between the sheets...oops.. between the lines. By the way, your posts are always outstanding, though not much recently on WSG.

cdstart=BURBUJAS%20DE%20AMOR&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2009&mo=12&da=27&hr=16&mi=12&sc=0&cdend=%C2%A1ay%21&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

husl2001
12-21-2009, 03:37 PM
porasito!!!!!

What does that mean?

husl2001
12-23-2009, 10:21 PM
What does that mean?

Oh, I get it: "pobrecita" = poor little thing :mrgreen::mrgreen:

hal1955
12-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the info on the going rates.....I don't speak Spanish so I'm wondering if the girls speak English?

Juggles
12-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Dude, please read the board. You actually MIGHT learn something!

givengo440
12-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Hal I do own a DR (Sosua specifically) consultant form hit me up MD&G Consultants will take good care of you... For a cost of course :rolleyes::eek::rofl:

husl2001
12-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Hal I do own a DR (Sosua specifically) consultant form hit me up MD&G Consultants will take good care of you... For a cost of course :rolleyes::eek::rofl:

My firm is better. Not only will I beat anyone's price, I'll give you my dealer's discount on Presidentes (only 200 pesos a bottle).:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

weyland
12-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the info on the going rates.....I don't speak Spanish so I'm wondering if the girls speak English?
Don't worry about that, you'll get by. You just need to learn:
"Todo la Noche" all night (should get sex before sleep and again next day).
Reckon on 1500 to 2500 in Sosúa depending on how high you rate her and services included. Somewhat less outside Sosúa.

"Por un Rato" for a short while (if you are lucky 2 to 3 hours, otherwise until you cum).
Reckon on 800 to 1200 in Sosúa depending on how high you rate her and services included. Somewhat less outside Sosúa.

Ask them to show you the amounts on their phone screens, or tap them in yourself to confirm.

It is normal to pay their ride home (not more than 50 pesos - NOT a f*ckin' taxi!) and provide refreshments if they are with you more than a very short while.

By all means buy them meals and give them presents if you get pleasure out of it but they will NOT consider that as part of the payment and it is unlikely to affect the amounts they require.

manning88
12-25-2009, 11:59 AM
can't wait anybody at the ng in januarycdstart=well%20deserved&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/chica9.jpg&yr=2010&mo=1&da=22&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=ahhhhh%21&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

crazyguy1974
12-26-2009, 10:24 AM
i will be ng on jan 10, see you guys soon

MrHappy
12-28-2009, 08:05 AM

Why of course they do. It's fairly obvious. The girls that can speak English well will always have a "Yes, I speak Engish" button.

The ones that don't speak English very well, but can still communicate with you will have a button that says " Oh jes, I s p i c englee"

Ones that don't will have a button that reads "Englee? Ju are loco, gringo"

Once you learn how to spot the buttons, you're good to go!

greydread
01-03-2010, 01:51 AM

So, Hal...when's the trip? More importantly when's the trip report? I'm betting that in 2 years you'll be speaking passable Monger Spanish and won't need to point at their mouths and your crotch any more. :rofl:

sporthobbyist
01-20-2010, 11:53 PM
can't wait anybody at the ng in januarycdstart=well%20deserved&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/chica9.jpg&yr=2010&mo=1&da=22&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=ahhhhh%21&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

I will be there on Saturday

ArmyBen
01-24-2010, 01:03 PM
So, Hal...when's the trip? More importantly when's the trip report? I'm betting that in 2 years you'll be speaking passable Monger Spanish and won't need to point at their mouths and your crotch any more. :rofl:

sounds like speaking Monger Spanish just takes some of the fun out of things.:p