PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Portofino

Jimmydr
04-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Cheap with 20 rooms and a pool 2 blocks from Crystals. Has a nice restaurant.

Ecanto
04-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Maybe but the rooms, or at least some of them, are realy crap. I booked there on my first night in PoP (ie first ever in the DR) and I moved right out the following morning.

I do not expect luxury, especially at those low prices, yet am not willing to live in a room with quasi no sunlight (ie the light have to be on at all times) and that is that swampy (i.e. humid and smelling like humidity).

Jimmydr
04-27-2004, 09:53 PM
Maybe but the rooms, or at least some of them, are realy crap. I booked there on my first night in PoP (ie first ever in the DR) and I moved right out the following morning.

I do not expect luxury, especially at those low prices, yet am not willing to live in a room with quasi no sunlight (ie the light have to be on at all times) and that is that swampy (i.e. humid and smelling like humidity).

Some guys love this shit. 8)

Dark Knight
02-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Cheap, smelly, and dark. Sounds interesting. So how cheap is it JimmyDR? Are we talking cheap, cheap, or Los Charamicos cheap. Later, SB

Jimmydr
02-13-2005, 08:23 AM
Cheap, smelly, and dark. Sounds interesting. So how cheap is it JimmyDR? Are we talking cheap, cheap, or Los Charamicos cheap. Later, SB

Its been a while but I am guessing under $20 a night.