PDA

View Full Version : More on SD Hooters

MrHappy
12-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Well, not only is Hooters coming to Santo Domingo, but it's opening in another month or so.

They owners set up a Facebook a few days ago, and it's already got over 1700 subscribers....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Santo-Domingo-Dominican-Republic/Hooters-Dominican-Republic/208546107358

yayow
12-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Well hopefully they run it like the Hooters in the States, and we have another good option for watching sporting events in D.R.

Mr. Happy, I am sure they have their location picked out if they are opening up in a month, where exactly will this be located?

prtyr2
12-28-2009, 11:19 AM
The first location will be in Acropolis. . . .which means acropolis will have Outback, Fridays and Hooters. Chilis is also on it's way. I smell a ISOC SDQ bar crawl starting off at Hooters. . .. . it is walking distance to mambo bar and I have not been there in months;-)

I may get a projector and run cable up to the roof. . .. .if I buiy a BBQ. . .we could watch games on the roof and I make better wings than Hooters. . .. plus I am a short walk from jaragua sports book. . . . . .

MrHappy
12-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Well hopefully they run it like the Hooters in the States, and we have another good option for watching sporting events in D.R.

Mr. Happy, I am sure they have their location picked out if they are opening up in a month, where exactly will this be located?

They're in Acropolis. They're opening very soon; I'd say less than 2 months.

There's a bunch of other stateside place about to open there as well. I think there's a Chilis, um.... Starbucks, and a few others I don't remember at the moment...

JD426
12-28-2009, 03:15 PM

But hopefully if I smack a waitress lightly on the ass as she walks by I wont get arrested like u would here in the states. Also, Im guessing asking for her # for some after work activities won't be frowned upon either ? It would be the ultimate Hooters in the Chain.

MrHappy
12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
But hopefully if I smack a waitress lightly on the ass as she walks by I wont get arrested like u would here in the states. Also, Im guessing asking for her # for some after work activities won't be frowned upon either ? It would be the ultimate Hooters in the Chain.

Sure you could, but then you'd be showing everyone around you what an classless, undereducated person you really are.

It's imperative to always act like there a television camera pointed at you every moment. Do that in front of folks here, and you help reinforce the way people view all expats in general.

I don't think you would actually do such a thing,(I hope) but I've seen guys that have done that very thing. And if you get in trouble with some locals, don't yell at me to help.

It's very embarrassing.

JD426
12-28-2009, 03:41 PM
I've never done such a thing in the DR, maily because I am a guest there, so im guessing I probably would not in the future , but truthfully i do think about it, and quite often .
(in the voice of George Costanza) Was that wrong ?

In some parts of Europe, its quite acceptable, encouraged in fact. so, It depends where you're at .

MrHappy
12-28-2009, 03:54 PM
I've never done such a thing in the DR, maily because I am a guest there, so im guessing I probably would not in the future , but truthfully i do think about it, and quite often .

In some parts of Europe, its quite acceptable, encouraged in fact. so, It depends where you're at .

You're absolutely right. I agree with you 100%

But by the natives, not the guests. That kind of thing, done to the wrong girl at the wrong time, could easily get you into unbelievably hot water.

As an example, I was at the movies the other day, and ran into a EXTREMELY young woman who works at my mailbox business. I consider her to be a very good friend. She's also easily one of the prettiest women I'll ever know, and I know a LOT of attractive women.

All of the sudden, I felt a hand grab my arm, and turned to see a VERY angry boyfriend. She had to act quickly and explain who I was. He was visibly embarassed, and extremely apologetic.

To my shock, he stated that he always has a problem with Expats and tourists who apparently aren't aware that they are guests in a foreign country.

mikelodge
01-07-2010, 12:09 AM
The first location will be in Acropolis. . . .which means acropolis will have Outback, Fridays and Hooters. Chilis is also on it's way. I smell a ISOC SDQ bar crawl starting off at Hooters. . .. . it is walking distance to mambo bar and I have not been there in months;-)

I may get a projector and run cable up to the roof. . .. .if I buiy a BBQ. . .we could watch games on the roof and I make better wings than Hooters. . .. plus I am a short walk from jaragua sports book. . . . . .

Let me suggest that crawl to be right after Yayow Bday return they will be open by then. The first round is on me for all 3 of you resident posters and a little something extra for Yayow for a belated Bday gift. :p

Dragonlorde
01-07-2010, 12:23 AM

While I would not do this any in country (inlcuding the US) to a chica that I was not personally involved with/dating or unless I was asked to do it, my ass was slapped many times by chicas when I was walking down the street or was hanging out in clubs when I lived in Italy. Mostly in Rome. Once it happened three times in one block. It also happened when I lived in London. None of the chicas appeared not to be pros (I could be wrong). It was good to be the guest their country. :D

mikelodge
01-07-2010, 12:30 AM
While I would not do this any in country (inlcuding the US) to a chica that I was not personally involved with/dating or unless I was asked to do it, my ass was slapped many times by chicas when I was walking down the street or was hanging out in clubs when I lived in Italy. Mostly in Rome. Once it happened three times in one block. It also happened when I lived in London. None of the chicas appeared not to be pros (I could be wrong). It was good to be the guest their country. :D

Proper groping manners (to drunk to spell ediquite) would be a arm around the back then down to the waist and south if the lovely's face gives permission.

I don't go where I am not welcome. The welcome mat and the open sign are always on somewhere else. :wink:

prtyr2
01-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Sure you could, but then you'd be showing everyone around you what an classless, undereducated person you really are.

It's imperative to always act like there a television camera pointed at you every moment. Do that in front of folks here, and you help reinforce the way people view all expats in general.

I don't think you would actually do such a thing,(I hope) but I've seen guys that have done that very thing. And if you get in trouble with some locals, don't yell at me to help.

It's very embarrassing.

So you saying the guy I took to eagles like 8 years ago that immediately spun the waitress around and fondled her ass was being an ugly american? lol.I wanted to die from embarassment.

I took one guy to a piano bar called jotas and when my fave waitress who was about 6 foot tall came over, he immediately asked her to dance bachata. When he came back he was smiling ear to ear and she looked pissed. He said he was grabbing her ass and she kept saying she was just a waitress. He was laughing like that had to be a lie.

I had to go back a few nights later and apologize. Funny thing is I then went to see my fave waitress at Casona Dorada and told her the story as she asked for him. When I told her, she said he had stopped in in while I was out of town and tried groping her as well. I had to apologize again.

Summit
01-07-2010, 06:38 PM
You Dirty American , with your filthy paws.... Gringo Go Away and leave the ass grabbing to us ............................................................................................

:) jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

vagabond
01-26-2010, 08:10 AM

Where in Europe is this ?

joeysterr
01-29-2010, 10:27 PM

Was wondering the same thing dammit!

greydread
01-29-2010, 11:25 PM

Italy. Rome in particular.

JD426
01-29-2010, 11:26 PM
I experienced it in Northern Italy, near the border of the French Riviera, (Monte carlo) Did a Bus trip there. Italian girls flirted very openly, whistling, call you Bambino, and touching you as you walk by, so your grab their hand ,touch the ass. Not sure if they were working or not,they seemed like College girls to me. If I spoke Italian im sure I would have done ok.
But in many parts of Italy its a national pasttime, to whistle and slightly tap girls on the ass if she walks by close enough. I have also observed it in other parts of Europe like vacation spots in Romania , but I hear especially at the Black Sea, costanta (pronouced Costanza) , where you can also do public baths in the NUDE.
Sadly have not been there , but have family who vacationed there every summer for many many years. Most countries in Europe, when they are on vacation, it seems ANYTHING goes, they are not as hung up about personal space as we are in the US. In the German Discos, I used to squeeze girls asses all the time, never a problem esp if you dance with them just once. Just make sure there is no jealous BF around or you are toast.

mikelodge
01-30-2010, 12:01 AM
I experienced it in Northern Italy, near the border of the French Riviera, (Monte carlo) Did a Bus trip there. Italian girls flirted very openly, whistling, call you Bambino, and touching you as you walk by, so your grab their hand ,touch the ass. Not sure if they were working or not,they seemed like College girls to me. If I spoke Italian im sure I would have done ok.
But in many parts of Italy its a national pasttime, to whistle and slightly tap girls on the ass if she walks by close enough. I have also observed it in other parts of Europe like vacation spots in Romania , but I hear especially at the Black Sea, costanta (pronouced Costanza) , where you can also do public baths in the NUDE.
Sadly have not been there , but have family who vacationed there every summer for many many years. Most countries in Europe, when they are on vacation, it seems ANYTHING goes, they are not as hung up about personal space as we are in the US. In the German Discos, I used to squeeze girls asses all the time, never a problem esp if you dance with them just once. Just make sure there is no jealous BF around or you are toast.

Getting off the jack and back on track of the OP- Mr. Happy do you have anymore updated info on when Hooters will open in SD? I would love to visit there when I will be down in the capitol in the second week of March. I think I will try a orange short rub as opposed to a fresh squeezed orange. :rofl:

MrHappy
01-31-2010, 08:28 AM
Getting off the jack and back on track of the OP- Mr. Happy do you have anymore updated info on when Hooters will open in SD? I would love to visit there when I will be down in the capitol in the second week of March. I think I will try a orange short rub as opposed to a fresh squeezed orange. :rofl:

They had originally said early Feb, but the construction is going oh so slow. (I just noticed they changed the date on their facebook page to March)

It's going to be pretty big, if they have the same space that Stir & Fry had when they were there.

It'll also be probably one of the nicest Hooters around, given affluent Dominican's tastes for nothing but the best....

mikelodge
01-31-2010, 10:21 PM
They had originally said early Feb, but the construction is going oh so slow. (I just noticed they changed the date on their facebook page to March)

It's going to be pretty big, if they have the same space that Stir & Fry had when they were there.

It'll also be probably one of the nicest Hooters around, given affluent Dominican's tastes for nothing but the best....

My friends have a bartender that also works at a Hooters in MN. She always asks me to get her those little tank tops they were with the name of the location on them. Then she wears them to work. It is like a status thing I guess.

She always pays me for them and I get a big very public hug and a not public help her change grab ass hug but she won't go any farther. The standing joke is that I will have to do better than Sarasota or other U.S. places.

Maybe SD will do it. I love their wings and the things aren't bad either

greydread
01-31-2010, 10:32 PM
My friends have a bartender that also works at a Hooters in MN. She always asks me to get her those little tank tops they were with the name of the location on them. Then she wears them to work. It is like a status thing I guess.

She always pays me for them and I get a big very public hug and a not public help her change grab ass hug but she won't go any farther. The standing joke is that I will have to do better than Sarasota or other U.S. places.

Maybe SD do it

There's a "Hooters" in Aruba. It doesn't suck any worse than the rest of them.

MrHappy
02-01-2010, 06:20 AM

Maybe SD will do it. I love their wings and the things aren't bad either

I'm betting she's gonna LOVE a Santo Domingo tank top.....

prtyr2
02-01-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm betting she's gonna LOVE a Santo Domingo tank top.....

I have been to hooters in many US cities but also mexico city, monterrey, sao paulo, buenos aires, bogota etc etc etc. . . . my novia has some hooter garb as well as an oficial "uniform". . . .
I cook the wings. . . .she brings em to me. . . .in fact she is wearing a pair of hooters sweat pants right now. . . . need to buy a new deep fryer!

MrHappy
02-01-2010, 03:20 PM
I have been to hooters in many US cities but also mexico city, monterrey, sao paulo, buenos aires, bogota etc etc etc. . . . my novia has some hooter garb as well as an oficial "uniform". . . .
I cook the wings. . . .she brings em to me. . . .in fact she is wearing a pair of hooters sweat pants right now. . . . need to buy a new deep fryer!

Hooooo boy.. you can be a jerk some times... lol...

Let's see, if, I leave early, I can beat rush hour traffic, and be there at your house in like 2 hours.

Naw, never mind.. You'd probably make her take the Hooters stuff off anyway if I showed up... ROTFLMAO.....

prtyr2
02-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Hooooo boy.. you can be a jerk some times... lol...

Let's see, if, I leave early, I can beat rush hour traffic, and be there at your house in like 2 hours.

Naw, never mind.. You'd probably make her take the Hooters stuff off anyway if I showed up... ROTFLMAO.....

LOL. . .. .a jerk? Me? Deep fryer is broken. I will buy a new one and invite ya over for wings and blackened ribeyes. . . . .she might take off the hooters garb. . . . . lol. . .up to her.

MrHappy
02-01-2010, 03:27 PM
LOL. . .. .a jerk? Me? Deep fryer is broken. I will buy a new one and invite ya over for wings and blackened ribeyes. . . . .she might take off the hooters garb. . . . . lol. . .up to her.

I meant she'd take the hooters stuff off, and put something else on, like a long sleeved sweatshirt.. yuk yuk

prtyr2
02-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I meant she'd take the hooters stuff off, and put something else on, like a long sleeved sweatshirt.. yuk yuk

I know. She probably wouldn't wear the hooters garb with others present but probably wouldn't go as far as long sleeve sweat shirt;-)

BTW she is dying to try out the new hooters. We went in BA but didn't eat there as in BA the wings suck.

greydread
02-01-2010, 11:18 PM
That shit had better be open 4 business by the time I get back. I'm feeling a wingattack coming on.

mikelodge
02-01-2010, 11:53 PM
That shit had better be open 4 business by the time I get back. I'm feeling a wingattack coming on.

I will be there early March and if they are not open I will be interviewing waitresses under a unbrella table out front :rofl:

MrHappy
02-02-2010, 06:15 AM
I know. She probably wouldn't wear the hooters garb with others present but probably wouldn't go as far as long sleeve sweat shirt;-)

BTW she is dying to try out the new hooters. We went in BA but didn't eat there as in BA the wings suck.

Hmmmm, sounds like we gotta plan a visit on opening night.... do a critique of the place.

Whaddaya say?

I'll have to find a female to tag along...

MrHappy
02-02-2010, 06:21 AM
speaking of the devil....

I just received an undate from their facebook page. The girls are pretty nice looking, but WTF!!!!!!!
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b6809f653a7f.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b680a4da4561.jpg

prtyr2
02-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Hmmmm, sounds like we gotta plan a visit on opening night.... do a critique of the place.

Whaddaya say?

I'll have to find a female to tag along...

If I am in town for opening night I am certainly down with a visit. 50 wings hot and naked with some curly fries. Novia may try some buffalo shrimp. . . . . . .no I can not eat 50 wings. . . . . eat about 15 and the rest are to go!

Why take a chica to tag along? Will ruin your shot with the hooters girls;-)

MrHappy
02-02-2010, 09:50 AM
If I am in town for opening night I am certainly down with a visit. 50 wings hot and naked with some curly fries. Novia may try some buffalo shrimp. . . . . . .no I can not eat 50 wings. . . . . eat about 15 and the rest are to go!

Why take a chica to tag along? Will ruin your shot with the hooters girls;-)

Any hooters girl that wears long pants is not going to get much attencion from me.

But then again, I expect it to be a madhouse for the first few days. Remember the Papa Johns fiasco??

prtyr2
02-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Any hooters girl that wears long pants is not going to get much attencion from me.

But then again, I expect it to be a madhouse for the first few days. Remember the Papa Johns fiasco??

Not a big papa john's fan. . . . .lol. . . I don't eat pizza in the DR. I am very spoiled being from NY.

greydread
02-02-2010, 10:13 AM

I can't say that I've ever seen Hooters Girls in sweatpants before. This is very upsetting. I don't know if I want to go there now....Oh. I got it. Maybe those are the "tear away" warmup pants like basketball players wear. I'd like to see that. :)

Summit
02-02-2010, 06:05 PM
You won't see me there in like @ least a month and maybe more depends on how many arrogant too much money i am god dominican guys go..... I hate them MF. I'll go when it's slow and enjoy.....

I like Chicken wings and i like Putang but i am not going to fight for any of them jajajajaajajajajajajajajajajaj

MrHappy
02-03-2010, 07:55 AM
You won't see me there in like @ least a month and maybe more depends on how many arrogant too much money i am god dominican guys go..... I hate them MF. I'll go when it's slow and enjoy.....

I like Chicken wings and i like Putang but i am not going to fight for any of them jajajajaajajajajajajajajajajaj

I hear ya, if it's a mass of humanity inside, I'll probably pass too. But, I'm guessing that if one was to hit there around 11:30, it would be close to empty.

I go to Chef Pepper for lunch sometimes, and am always the first person in the place. By the time I leave, it's wall to wall, and a line at the door.

Gotta know when to go...

MrHappy
02-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Well, It's official.. March 10th. They've got a lot of work to do to finish the place by then!!

www.hooters.com.do (http://www.hooters.com.do)

And get this, they're having a pre opening party on Saturday, March 6. Tickets are $500 regular, and $800 VIP.

But I'm gonna be someplace a lot better.. .at YAYOW'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!

mikelodge
02-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Well, It's official.. March 10th. They've got a lot of work to do to finish the place by then!!

And get this, they're having a pre opening party on Saturday, March 6. Tickets are $500 regular, and $800 VIP.

Interesting coincidence how that is the same date as my arrival there on the 6th.
:lol: and I posted my date months ago. I would rather be someplace better like Y's BP but unfortunately I book months in advance.

Party on.

MrHappy
02-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Interesting coincidence how that is the same date as my arrival there on the 6th.
:lol: and I posted my date months ago. I would rather be someplace better like Y's BP but unfortunately I book months in advance.

Party on.

Your arrival on the 6th where????

mikelodge
02-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Your arrival on the 6th where????

Santo Domingo in the DR

MrHappy
02-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Santo Domingo in the DR

So you can go to the Hooters party, it's like 10 o'clock at night.

Where you gonna stay, I'll be coming back on Sunday morning the 7th.

mikelodge
02-22-2010, 12:02 AM

I would go to the Hooters party but not for 5 or 8 bills. I am getting in on Saturday and have something I am committed to on Saturday night at one of the big hotels.

After that I am on my own to hang out and party. I have reserved a spot at Dominican Bay in BC for 4 nights but will have a car and intend to use it hitting some casas and only using the AI as a home base since I got it REAL cheap.

I have not yet done my usual research as to where they are but as long as I have my notebook it shouldn't be to hard.

Sounds like Hooters isn't in my budget until the 10th but I would love to buy some SD guys a beer. Feel free to PM me anyone. Some of you I have emails for and will mail you.

I am looking forward to seeing another beautiful colonial city and of course some chica action. Do I remember correctly that BC will quiet down by Sunday night?

Funny thing is I have been snowmobiling thru the peaceful pine forests of northern MN and am going to Florida this week yet all I can think about is another 100 pound 18 year old in the DR. :lol:

mikelodge
02-23-2010, 09:29 AM

This was on Chicago TV showing the Hooters Girl Rodeo Beer Trick. (some skills):lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLrElMOuaOY

mikelodge
02-23-2010, 09:33 AM

Ok one more Hooters Video before I get to Florida for the real hot ones oh and the wings :rofl:

This one is from the Superbowl with the girls explaining Football. All they really need to know is how to go get the beer and feed and fuck us not necessarily in that order. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgw_vjQKouA

mikelodge
02-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Ok one more Hooters Video before I get to Florida for the real hot ones oh and the wings :rofl:

This one is from the Superbowl with the girls explaining Football. All they really need to know is how to go get the beer and feed and fuck us not necessarily in that order. :lol:

YouTube- Hooters Girls Explain Football (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgw_vjQKouA)

Here is one from New York that would dry me nuts with that voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kvxHmuDCM&NR=1

mikelodge
02-23-2010, 09:50 AM

YouTube- Hooters Girls - The Islands #6 - TheRealParis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kvxHmuDCM&NR=1)

And the way they think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ly2Wf1KP4c&feature=PlayList&p=39B608A2775E0E2F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=18

Crytonb99
02-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Hooters in Acropolis should be great. I already had a blast at Fridays restaurant.

prtyr2
02-24-2010, 02:07 PM

I will be up in sosua on the 6th but may come back down the 7th for Carnaval. I have had wings in MDE, BOG and Cali Hooters. Best wings were actually Sport Wings in MDE. No hot waitresses but good food. HOT wings. . . . .. .

mikelodge
02-24-2010, 11:48 PM
I will be up in sosua on the 6th but may come back down the 7th for Carnaval. I have had wings in MDE, BOG and Cali Hooters. Best wings were actually Sport Wings in MDE. No hot waitresses but good food. HOT wings. . . . .. .

It just might be a Carnaval Party :lol:

I think this will be very understated and later totally off the hook.:biggrin:

MrHappy
02-25-2010, 08:08 AM

I'm going up on the 5th, and returning on the 7th too.

I ain't goin' to no carnival though. (well, I don't expect to, all I'm going to need is another hangover)

JD426
02-25-2010, 09:05 AM

YouTube- Hooters Girls - The Islands #6 - TheRealParis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kvxHmuDCM&NR=1)

that dude was funnier than the 2 broads. I think its a spoof on Jersey Shore though, not NY .
At :38 hes getting ready to shave his eyebrows, by the end, the 2 dudes are shaving each others backs.
LOL
Classic...:rofl:

mikelodge
03-04-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm going up on the 5th, and returning on the 7th too.

I ain't goin' to no carnival though. (well, I don't expect to, all I'm going to need is another hangover)

What goes on at Carnaval? Is there drunken debauchery there? :lol:

I hate things like that especially if there are naked women running around. :p

mikelodge
03-05-2010, 08:20 PM
that dude was funnier than the 2 broads. I think its a spoof on Jersey Shore though, not NY .
At :38 hes getting ready to shave his eyebrows, by the end, the 2 dudes are shaving each others backs.
LOL
Classic...:rofl:

Ok close enough to departure to share some up to date info without giving it all away.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs288.ash1/21564_334717647358_208546107358_4699973_2017726_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4801981&id=208546107358)

mikelodge
03-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Ok close enough to departure to share some up to date info without giving it all away.

Click to see pic (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4801981&id=208546107358)

How about somemore Hooters photos of Santo Domingo

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs148.snc3/17539_299927467358_208546107358_4568985_3853670_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4801981&id=208546107358)

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs399.snc3/24227_362959957358_208546107358_4801981_2445154_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4801981&id=208546107358)

mikelodge
03-05-2010, 08:23 PM
How about somemore Hooters photos of Santo Domingo

Click to see pic (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4801981&id=208546107358)

Notice the shirts. Two with SD and a Midwest Girl from Wisconsin (Madison)

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs439.ash1/24227_362959972358_208546107358_4801982_1156257_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4801981&id=208546107358)

mikelodge
03-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Notice the shirts. Two with SD and a Midwest Girl from Wisconsin (Madison)

What will they have there for a Salida :lol::rofl::D:p

MrHappy
03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Prtyr and I went by yesterday afternoon, when we got back from Sosua. The place was full of hooter's girls, learning syncronized dancing moves. I could see at least 20 girls practicing, but I would guess there were closer to 30.

I imagine some of them were imports for training.

I will say there was definitely a bunch of them that were 8's, 9's and 10's. Some were pretty damn good looking...

We were hoping maybe we'd get in to have some wings, but it wasn't happening, so we went to Outback next door and had PRIME RIB!!! Thanks again, Prtyr!!!!

mikelodge
03-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Prtyr and I went by yesterday afternoon, when we got back from Sosua. The place was full of hooter's girls, learning syncronized dancing moves. I could see at least 20 girls practicing, but I would guess there were closer to 30.

I imagine some of them were imports for training.

I will say there was definitely a bunch of them that were 8's, 9's and 10's. Some were pretty damn good looking...

We were hoping maybe we'd get in to have some wings, but it wasn't happening, so we went to Outback next door and had PRIME RIB!!! Thanks again, Prtyr!!!!

Sounds pretty tasty compared to the sandwich I had in the Admirals Club in Miami or the 2am otherings at the A.I. Dominican Bay Hotel in BC which were hotdogs, what looked like hamburgers but turned out to be chicken burgers, not bad when pounding presidente in a plastic cup, They had a great lunch buffet or I would have checked out. :lol:

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 06:15 AM
Last night I was invited to the inauguration party for Hooters. All the food and drinks were free, and flowed non-stop out of the kitchen... WINGS!!!!!!!

I got to meet a lot of the girls that were here doing the training. Interestingly enough, most of the girls were from Columbia. See if you can pick out the Columbianas... (hint, silicon)

I didn't have my regular camera, so I had to use my cel phone camera to catch some pictures and videos. My shots really don't do justice to some of the girls, and I still haven't figured out how to take good pictures yet, so sorry for the quality.

I'll stick up the videos, once I figure out how.

Here we go, I'll be posting during the morning, so stay tuned.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b962c5ac2455.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b962e042ca94.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633adbaad9.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ad04120.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633abd7059.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ad7de3e.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633acbd604.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ac45055.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ac23165.jpg
And the girls....
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ac81139.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ae0602c.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ad42142.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b96340448cd5.jpg
One of the columbian girls, (there were 3)
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b963404cba7a.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634048b349.jpg
Another columbian that keep saying, "you're not a gringo, where did you learn to speak spanish like that?"
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634051391e.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634054fa02.jpg

And this one gets three shots. 4' 10", and 80 lbs of SPINNER!!!!!!!!! Jesus, was she gorgeous....
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634058bae5.jpghttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b963405c8398.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634061e4c8.jpg

Now give me some time to figure out how to get the videos out of my cel....

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jBtRiAEnk

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 07:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZ9-XfRRlA

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 07:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrL6w9d_ZYo

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 07:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy6QzW27Axs

DMV
03-09-2010, 08:43 AM
YouTube- 03082010003[1] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrL6w9d_ZYo)

Nice pics and Video. You took all with your cell phone? Damn good phone.

I see I will have to stop in when I'm there in a few weeks.
I'm in love with the one that stops, then turns and smiles for your camera.

SeaWeed
03-09-2010, 09:54 AM
excellent........almost as good as being der.........almost.......lol

that is one heck of a phone mon.........mi think Jimbo needs one of those.......lol

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the comments, guys.

The phone is a Sony Ericcson Satio, with a 12.1mp camera, which down here goes for the outrageous sum of about 800 dollars. I got it for free(kinda), using "fidipuntos" from ORANGE(I have a fleet account with them, with 50+ phones) which I accumulate pretty fast. It also comes with a 8gb memory card, a speaker base, and a travel bag??

What's funny is that when I got the phone, they didn't debit my account, so I still had the 26000 points. I had to call them 3 times before they figured out their mistake.

yayow
03-09-2010, 10:51 AM
looks nice, I'll get there eventually, will wait till things slow down a bit first. Wonder how much it cost the company to fly in all the chicas from the other countries, looks like they went all out.

mikelodge
03-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Last night I was invited to the inauguration party for Hooters. All the food and drinks were free, and flowed non-stop out of the kitchen... WINGS!!!!!!!

I got to meet a lot of the girls that were here doing the training. Interestingly enough, most of the girls were from Columbia. See if you can pick out the Columbianas... (hint, silicon)

I didn't have my regular camera, so I had to use my cel phone camera to catch some pictures and videos. My shots really don't do justice to some of the girls, and I still haven't figured out how to take good pictures yet, so sorry for the quality.

I'll stick up the videos, once I figure out how.

Here we go, I'll be posting during the morning, so stay tuned.
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b962c5ac2455.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b962e042ca94.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633adbaad9.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ad04120.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633abd7059.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ad7de3e.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633acbd604.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ac45055.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ac23165.jpg)
And the girls....
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ac81139.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ae0602c.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9633ad42142.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b96340448cd5.jpg)
One of the columbian girls, (there were 3)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b963404cba7a.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634048b349.jpg)
Another columbian that keep saying, "you're not a gringo, where did you learn to speak spanish like that?"
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634051391e.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634054fa02.jpg)

And this one gets three shots. 4' 10", and 80 lbs of SPINNER!!!!!!!!! Jesus, was she gorgeous....
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634058bae5.jpg)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b963405c8398.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63414b9634061e4c8.jpg)

Now give me some time to figure out how to get the videos out of my cel....

You Happy Dog, damn that was some sweet eye candy. 80 pound spinner :eek: I could sure go for that. Awesome pics

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 11:10 AM
You Happy Dog, damn that was some sweet eye candy. 80 pound spinner :eek: I could sure go for that. Awesome pics

When are you going to be in the big city? They open officially tomorrow(Wednesday). Let's hit there in the afternoon for some wings and cold ones.

Try calling one more time!

mikelodge
03-09-2010, 11:15 AM
looks nice, I'll get there eventually, will wait till things slow down a bit first. Wonder how much it cost the company to fly in all the chicas from the other countries, looks like they went all out.

Whatever it cost to fly them in I am sure they will make them pay it off in time like indentured servants from Ireland during the potato famine. :lol:

With the way they look they will earn it in a week in tips not to mention any side action :wink:

I wish they didn't wear those apron things with the pouch in the middle covering the crotch area. I like to look for big ridges and monster fat pussies. I notice they do it in Central America and Mexico also it most be a latin thing to be modest :rofl::lol::D

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Here's some more pics of the event.

http://www.activao.com/web/index.php/galeria-de-fotos/?g2_itemId=28358

And also great pics from their facebook page..... Check out the Harley's, you can see how some of these guys are with their bikes... insane.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=4835927&id=208546107358

mikelodge
03-10-2010, 02:38 PM
When are you going to be in the big city? They open officially tomorrow(Wednesday). Let's hit there in the afternoon for some wings and cold ones.

Try calling one more time!

We just did and the girls were as hot a Happyś photos
I will save the pics for my trip report but I sure enjoyed all the attention when I got there at 1130 and only about 5 people were in there so far. I got a big WELCOME TO HOOTERS YELL from all the girls and sat on the orange leather sofa waiting and gazing at the hot Columbian Hostess. The girls kept me company until I spotted Mr. Happy standing on the sidewalk.

So of course Happy got his 80 pound spinner friend to wait on us while we waited for Yayow and Prty2. Nice time there meeting these guys was great. Got busy very soon and we had to wait a bit for a few things. Yayow asked for Picante sauce like 5 times :lol: before he finally got a bottle of Tabasco.

P2 insisted on picking up the check. Thanks for the lunch that was very nice. I owe you one. To bad I have to leave tomorrow I like it down here. Boca Chica is umpteen times better than many have described it at least it has been for me.

Best chica line of the day-- the spinner says what would you like to drink and I said YOU. She said you cannot drink me but you CAN EAT ME with a big smile. :rofl:

These lucky guys that live down here have this shit all to themselves. We found out Santiago and a third I think Bavaro sp are getting hooters next.

Much more to come in my report.

yayow
03-11-2010, 11:34 AM
A few photos from our Hooter's adventure:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185f52e9c.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185f749a4.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185f95cdd.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185fb73fc.jpg

Our lovely waitress

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185fd8b20.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99186006002.jpg

Mr. Happy being, well.....Happy

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185ecd3bd.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919454dd68.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919456e8d1.jpg

yayow
03-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Some more:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99194592aea.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b991945b326b.jpg

Isn't she lovely the guy next to her ain't too shabby either ;):p:rofl::rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b991945d2664.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185ea6a95.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99185eef697.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b991942d6195.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b991942b5244.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919428ba3d.jpg

yayow
03-11-2010, 11:46 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919ae151b5.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b99194267054.jpg

Later in the evening P2 and I stopped in a couple of other places, first the piano bar on pasteur, they had three girls working plus the bartender, all of the girls including the bartender used to work at GBP, the owner of GBP is also the owner of the piano bar on Pasteur, up the block from Ave. Independencia.

Then we stopped at 305, they had just opened and the chicas didn't have their war paint on yet, but we had a couple of beers, and I decided to bestow some wisdom upon some of chicas that were there, the subject was how to properly use a stripper pole.

the pole:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919ae56c6e.jpg

classes began:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919ae368d4.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919ae76837.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9919ae96fb8.jpg

MrHappy
03-11-2010, 12:22 PM
I always miss the good stuff...... I think I'm going to quit my job!

greydread
03-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Hold tha phone! They got a stripper pole @ Hooters?

That's it. On my way....

BTW, I heard a coupla youse were at Cat's the night before me. We got to coordinate :p

mikelodge
03-12-2010, 11:14 AM

That's it. On my way....

BTW, I heard a coupla youse were at Cat's the night before me. We got to coordinate :p

The pole was at the bar he went to after Hooters. That would be off the hook if they had a pole at Hooters and took those aprons off so you could see the crotch area in those orange shorts.

Oh and loose the thick pantyhose that pasty white American girls might need but those girls are already a nice warm brown. :biggrin:
Then you could see the toto move when they walk.

Ok fantasy over time for a couple of pic's of that day the rest will be in my Trip Report.

As Happy already has shown our 80-85 pound waitress from the Orlando (Sanford) area.
Nice little Puerto Rican spinner and a great little tease.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b9a627c9182b.jpg

mikelodge
03-12-2010, 11:17 AM
I always miss the good stuff...... I think I'm going to quit my job!

Looks like you new where to look for the good stuff :lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b9a62781ed1f.jpg

Makes me want to go to Columbia :biggrin:

yayow
03-12-2010, 11:21 AM

That's it. On my way....

Yeah Gata said you would be pulling into to town on Friday, plus they have another Gata, I guess we will call her kitty, that I know from another club.

prtyr2
03-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Looks like you new where to look for the good stuff :lol:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b9a62781ed1f.jpg)

Makes me want to go to Columbia :biggrin:

I ate at the hooters in bogota twice a few weeks back and didn't remember her. Cute girl but not as friendly as other waitresses.

mikelodge
03-13-2010, 12:45 AM
I ate at the hooters in bogota twice a few weeks back and didn't remember her. Cute girl but not as friendly as other waitresses.

Oh great so now you tell me they are even better than that. :lol:

I will probably have a dream tonight about being Juan Valdez growing coffee or something there and meeting her more friendly friends. :rofl:

yayow
03-13-2010, 11:11 AM
More shots of twinkle toes, showing the chicas at Club 305 the proper techniques, when it comes to pole dancing......:p:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Pics courtesy of P2, who actually witnessed the disaster and documented it with his camera for posterity sake. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af621f9.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af7d773.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af9a845.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7afc28dd.jpg

prtyr2
03-13-2010, 11:25 AM
More shots of twinkle toes, showing the chicas at Club 305 the proper techniques, when it comes to pole dancing......:p:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Pics courtesy of P2, who actually witnessed the disaster and documented it with his camera for posterity sake. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af621f9.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af7d773.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af9a845.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7afc28dd.jpg)

The last one is classic yayow. . . . . .. .stu and I were joking as I copied all my pics to a DVD I was burning for him. . . .. that all I had to do was post one to be green. . . . . .lol. .

Summit
03-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Stu, You ol' Dog!! I like to see your 50 year old ass shaking it like that! Sure was glad to help you see in the BIG 50!!! Are we gonna hold a 1st anniverasry of your 50th next year at Fred's?

yayow
03-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Stu, You ol' Dog!! I like to see your 50 year old ass shaking it like that! Sure was glad to help you see in the BIG 50!!! Are we gonna hold a 1st anniverasry of your 50th next year at Fred's?

It was a pleasure to see you there as well, yeah this ol' Dog got a couple of moves left :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As far as doing it again, that will depend on what the membership, wants, this one was for the big 50, so it was special, if guys want to do another invasion of some sort I am all ears.

MrHappy
03-14-2010, 08:12 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af621f9.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af7d773.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7af9a845.jpg)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/105834b9ba7afc28dd.jpg)

"Twinkletoes" that's got a nice ring to it. Maybe we should get Yayow to change his nick to "Twinkletoes"

It sure would be a blast listening to him trying to get chicas to remember it, and the girls trying to say it.

fastfood98
03-14-2010, 10:25 AM
I think you guys had too much fun... grr! Just wait till I get back to SD on March 31st! Yipee!

prtyr2
03-14-2010, 12:15 PM
"Twinkletoes" that's got a nice ring to it. Maybe we should get Yayow to change his nick to "Twinkletoes"

It sure would be a blast listening to him trying to get chicas to remember it, and the girls trying to say it.

It can't be any funnier than when he tells them "like the pelicula, el raton, stuart little". Some chicas miss most of it except for the part where he says raton. lol

prtyr2
03-15-2010, 12:21 AM
I went to Hooters for a late lunch today. Brought the novia so she can actually eat at Hooters. We have been to the one in BA but it sucks bad. Looked like waitress quality was down but it appears the night shift is cuter.

I met a guy that does all the store openings in latin america for hooters and we chatted about the different locations in colombia and the rest of LA. I told him to visit BA unanounced and try the wings. They will be the worst he has ever had, guaranteed. Told him I like Cali the best out of the 3 in Colombia so far. He just opened cali and the franchise holder for DR went with him as part of his training.

He brought out the manager of hooters to meet me and it turns out the same guys own the Tony Romas Franchise. Since I have been to all 4 Tony Romas in the DR we became fast friends.

MRhappys spinner from FLA via PR showed up right before I left and there was another dominican spinner also working. I have a fridge full of hooters to go boxes and the better half bought me a hooters keychain/bottle opener so I am always prepared.

They lost their location in STI and Bavaro is running into a few snags but they are confident they will work it all out. The STI location was supposed to be in the new mall right across from Tony Romas but as I said that fell through.

They are opening 2 more stores in Colombia as well Barranquilla and Bucara whatever. . . .lol. . .

Interesting tidbit . . . the guys says in the US the split is about 60% food, 30% booze and 10% merchandise. In Cali the booze is just 15-18% and in DR it is almost 40%. . . . .I told him if they opened for breakfast the Dominicans would be drinking. They are figuring out their plan for world cup so for all you futbol fans. Today they had basketball, rodeo and drag racing. It will be the best spot to watch sports I think.

mikelodge
03-15-2010, 12:36 AM
I went to Hooters for a late lunch today. Brought the novia so she can actually eat at Hooters. We have been to the one in BA but it sucks bad. Looked like waitress quality was down but it appears the night shift is cuter.

I met a guy that does all the store openings in latin america for hooters and we chatted about the different locations in colombia and the rest of LA. I told him to visit BA unanounced and try the wings. They will be the worst he has ever had, guaranteed. Told him I like Cali the best out of the 3 in Colombia so far. He just opened cali and the franchise holder for DR went with him as part of his training.

He brought out the manager of hooters to meet me and it turns out the same guys own the Tony Romas Franchise. Since I have been to all 4 Tony Romas in the DR we became fast friends.

MRhappys spinner from FLA via PR showed up right before I left and there was another dominican spinner also working. I have a fridge full of hooters to go boxes and the better half bought me a hooters keychain/bottle opener so I am always prepared.

They lost their location in STI and Bavaro is running into a few snags but they are confident they will work it all out. The STI location was supposed to be in the new mall right across from Tony Romas but as I said that fell through.

They are opening 2 more stores in Colombia as well Barranquilla and Bucara whatever. . . .lol. . .

Interesting tidbit . . . the guys says in the US the split is about 60% food, 30% booze and 10% merchandise. In Cali the booze is just 15-18% and in DR it is almost 40%. . . . .I told him if they opened for breakfast the Dominicans would be drinking. They are figuring out their plan for world cup so for all you futbol fans. Today they had basketball, rodeo and drag racing. It will be the best spot to watch sports I think.

Thanks for the update bro. Some of us are working on a fundraiser up in Sosua for Rover's novia. Please read the thread about motochoncho deaths from today. I know you will care.

Spread it around we have within hours went from a few donations to my proposed BBQ for my next trip turned into a fundraiser with maybe Erik S doing a pig roast with Don Quiote at the Palms heading up the donating to help Rover if Don gets that lined up.

Not trying to jack our Hooter thread and promise to post some Texas Hooters in a week or so but check this out it is going to hopefully mushroom do to the extraordinary circumstances.

Wish I was there.

prtyr2
03-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the update bro. Some of us are working on a fundraiser up in Sosua for Rover's novia. Please read the thread about motochoncho deaths from today. I know you will care.

Spread it around we have within hours went from a few donations to my proposed BBQ for my next trip turned into a fundraiser with Erik S and pig roasting with Don Quiote at the Palms heading up the donating to help Rover.

Not trying to jack our Hooter thread and promise to post some Texas Hooters in a week or so but check this out it is going to hopefully mushroom do to the extraordinary circumstances.

Wish I was there.

Thanks for the heads up. I will look into it.

MrHappy
03-15-2010, 07:10 AM

Spread it around we have within hours went from a few donations to my proposed BBQ for my next trip turned into a fundraiser with Erik S and pig roasting with Don Quiote at the Palms heading up the donating to help Rover.

Wish I was there.

Aw shucks, you'll be back before ya know it. We'll be waitin'

On another note, Greydread hit town on Friday?

mikelodge
03-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Aw shucks, you'll be back before ya know it. We'll be waitin'

On another note, Greydread hit town on Friday?

Yah and I'm not renting anymore Fiats at 1am :rofl:

Perhaps I should bring a couple bottles from duty free for the BBQ that I hope will happen. Anybody have any requests? I know Brooklynsomething will be there with his big bottle of Vodka. :lol:

MrHappy
03-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Yah and I'm not renting anymore Fiats at 1am :rofl:

Perhaps I should bring a couple bottles from duty free for the BBQ that I hope will happen. Anybody have any requests? I know Brooklynsomething will be there with his big bottle of Vodka. :lol:

I'd love a bottle of Crown Royal. We can't get it down here...

prtyr2
03-15-2010, 04:31 PM
I'd love a bottle of Crown Royal. We can't get it down here...
I am heading to MIA tomorrow. Should be a busy trip but will try and hunt down some crown royal. You have to promise to drink it with Royal Crown cola. . . ..which apparently is only available in small villages between moca and cabarete;-)

BTW when I get back we should do the lambchops. GF can drink the southern comfort from sicpup, you can drink the crown and I'll just have beer!

prtyr2
03-15-2010, 04:32 PM
One other note on Hooters. At one point sunday the place was getting flooded by groups of chicas coming in to eat. I saw in quick succession a group of 8 followed by a group of 4 and then a group of 6. . . . . all women not a guy in the bunch.

Rarely see that stateside. . . .but right now Hooters is the place to be seen.

MrHappy
03-15-2010, 04:56 PM
I am heading to MIA tomorrow. Should be a busy trip but will try and hunt down some crown royal. You have to promise to drink it with Royal Crown cola. . . ..which apparently is only available in small villages between moca and cabarete;-)

BTW when I get back we should do the lambchops. GF can drink the southern comfort from sicpup, you can drink the crown and I'll just have beer!

Oh HELL yeah!

I'll have to drive up to the country again and find the RC...

MrHappy
03-15-2010, 04:57 PM
One other note on Hooters. At one point sunday the place was getting flooded by groups of chicas coming in to eat. I saw in quick succession a group of 8 followed by a group of 4 and then a group of 6. . . . . all women not a guy in the bunch.

Rarely see that stateside. . . .but right now Hooters is the place to be seen.

Heh heh, that's just the women folk deciding if the other half can step into the place!

mikelodge
03-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Heh heh, that's just the women folk deciding if the other half can step into the place!

For anyone interested if you sign up for Hooters email you can get a Free Appetizer for Basketball tournaments or something. It is valid for March 18 or 19 and only requires you to by a drink.

They have on there site where DR. HOOTIE gives you a prescription to get the day off of work. Hears the link try it for fun.

http://www.hootershookyday.com/register.aspx

mikelodge
03-16-2010, 01:21 AM

Prehaps some MN Hooters Girls updates

http://www.hootersmn.com/images/feature-girls/samantha.jpg

Sam is going to the Nationals in Florida a sweetie

Here is a link with our local girls why not take a look its free

http://www.hootersmn.com/feature_girls.html