DaveClearwater99
06-28-2006, 09:27 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify
pattayapages.com

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Not yet

Do you have a special message for Jayman?
Hi Jayman. Are you the Jayman from the Pattaya Fourms?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Yep, 4 trips to Pattaya and Bangkok but it's to long a flight if the DR is any competetion. so I'm dying to see the photos. Jayman's Anna looks edible.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Learning about the DR is being a virgin again. I have to learn what the cities are like, the hotels, the p4p prices and if there's anything to compete with a soapie. I doubt there is.

------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix
06-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Welcome to the board and enjoy :smile:

whynotme
06-29-2006, 07:18 AM
yes welcome aboard
looking forward to some trip reports from bangkok

Beads
06-29-2006, 10:36 AM
welcome aboard!

mirage6
06-29-2006, 12:51 PM
WELCOME ABOARD - HE has never been to dr and already wants JAYMANS anna lmao!!!!!

looking forward to your reports and photos

gdogg
06-29-2006, 01:22 PM
DC99, welcome aboard!! You're gonna have a great time here. Be sure to share your stories!

knotty
06-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Welcome aboard, DC. I hopethe info I provided you will be helpful. And please post some of your prior trip reports and pics of Thailand. You give us Thai girls, we give you Dominicanas.

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 10:52 PM
I can do that eventually Knotty. Some day I'll upload some from the camera. Hell let me try some that I do have on the puter. I hate techy work off hours.

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Pattaya Marriott

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 10:57 PM
PATTAYA MARRIOTT PREMIUM ROOM

ROVER
06-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Welcome aboard, DC. I hopethe info I provided you will be helpful. And please post some of your prior trip reports and pics of Thailand. You give us Thai girls, we give you Dominicanas.

Ditto Welcome Aboard

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 10:59 PM
My attachments are too large

And the really nice rooms are still on the camera

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Residence Garden. A suite

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Lets try a another

Marriott Premium room. Lousy pic but it's small. Doesn't do the room justice at all

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 11:09 PM
I can't get into the trips reports to post pics. I was hoping I could post bigger pics there.

TG37
06-29-2006, 11:24 PM
DC wecome to ISOC . Look forward to seeing more thais ...
what is a soapie??

Don Tomas
06-29-2006, 11:38 PM
First welcome to the board, if you are in Clearwater, FL I just moved from there back to Chicago.

My attachments are too large.

Read these threads:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6825
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7792

Personally for batch processing lots of pics I prefer Formati:
http://jansfreeware.com/jfgraphics.htm

OR You can post them to the "VB Image Host" which will resize them automatically for you and create an IMG tag for your post.

I can't get into the trips reports to post pics.

If you wish to post nude pics, create a NEW thread anywhere and post all the nudes that you want to, then immediately PM a Super-Mod or Admin (guys in Orange or Red) with the link to your new thread and we will move your new thread to the appropriate TR & Pics section.

Now while you may not have full access to the TR & Pics sections right now, you WILL have complete access to your thread that you started AFTER it has been moved. You will be able to read people's replies, reply & edit your posts, etc. You will even see your thread (as the only thread) in the TR & Pics forum listing!

Post enough and you might just get nominated to BOD and get access for free to all TR & Pics sections!!!

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 11:40 PM
A soapie is HEAVEN. A real Asian delight.

It starts with a girl in a tub bathing you. Very thouroughly, very sensually. Then it moves to a staple of ancient Thailand, the air mattress.

You the girl and the matress get cover with warm soapy water and then she does a body to body massage. She covers a lot of ground. It's unbelievable the way they do this. It's acrobatic. The usual question from a first time soapie victim is "how do they get under you like that." Then it moves to a bed for the finish.

You really can't understand it till you've felt it. I had no idea when I went for my first one. I'm one clean guy when I make it to Thailand.

DaveClearwater99
06-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Back to Chicago. I could never go North again. My bloods permenantly thinned out. Clearwater Fl it is.

David Smash
06-30-2006, 05:37 PM
A soapie is HEAVEN. A real Asian delight.

It starts with a girl in a tub bathing you. Very thouroughly, very sensually. Then it moves to a staple of ancient Thailand, the air mattress.

You the girl and the matress get cover with warm soapy water and then she does a body to body massage. She covers a lot of ground. It's unbelievable the way they do this. It's acrobatic. The usual question from a first time soapie victim is "how do they get under you like that." Then it moves to a bed for the finish.

You really can't understand it till you've felt it. I had no idea when I went for my first one. I'm one clean guy when I make it to Thailand.

That sounds like a reason to go. Wish they had that in DR

Welcome abroad. and POST MORE PICS

ROVER
06-30-2006, 09:36 PM
My parents had a house in Bel-Air Beach for 20+ years. Are you anywhere near there ? Brings back some fond memories.

WSJ3
06-30-2006, 09:41 PM
That sounds like a reason to go. Wish they had that in DR

Welcome abroad. and POST MORE PICS

I love the new Avatar DSmash...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/s3news7ez.jpg

Spiderman 3...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/untitled.jpg

DaveClearwater99
07-01-2006, 09:29 AM
My parents had a house in Bel-Air Beach for 20+ years. Are you anywhere near there ? Brings back some fond memories.

It's right down the street. Maybe 5 miles.

blacksultan
07-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Welcome clearwater and I hope you have a great time here on ISOC. There are great guys on this board and we all love pussy. I have one question though if you don't mind. How good are thai women at sucking dick? Can they get down nice and sloppy? An inquiring mind would like to know.

David Smash
07-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I love the new Avatar DSmash...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/s3news7ez.jpg

Spiderman 3...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/untitled.jpg

Yeah you know I can't wait until that movie comes out

Jthomas
07-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Welcome aboard Clearwater. I too use to live there for a while. Great place with a lot of hot women who really like to party.

Don Tomas
07-07-2006, 10:37 PM
Great place with a lot of hot women who really like to party.

You mean women who really like to SKI! It snowed more in Florida then it ever did in Chicago!