PDA

View Full Version : Alabama vs. Texas

imronburgandy?
12-29-2009, 05:01 PM
I hope I am correct in assuming that I will easily be able to find somewhere to watch my beloved Longhorns win the National Chamionship Game on January 7....I would love to get together with some fellow Texas fans and watch the game....hell, i'd even enjoy watching the game with some Alabama fans...

yayow
12-29-2009, 05:30 PM
I assume you are talking about being in Sosua, if that is the case the best place would be Lou's or better known as the Shark Bar.

Hate to tell you this but there is no way in hell, that Texas will beat Alabama.

imronburgandy?
12-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Yes, I am talking about in sosua. So, i guess, the Shark Bar it is. I read on another thread that the owner was taking some time off in January. Any idea if he will be open that night? Yayow, I'm afraid it's Alabama that doesn't have a chance in hell. They're going to have to settle for just the Heisman, I'm afraid....

yayow
12-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes, I am talking about in sosua. So, i guess, the Shark Bar it is. I read on another thread that the owner was taking some time off in January. Any idea if he will be open that night? Yayow, I'm afraid it's Alabama that doesn't have a chance in hell. They're going to have to settle for just the Heisman, I'm afraid....

Spoke with Lou a few weeks ago about his plans for January, he told me he will be going to NY, the week in between the championship games on the NFL and the Superbowl, the dead week, but will be back in plenty of time for the annual superbowl party.

imronburgandy?
12-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Excellent! I will definitely be there. Maybe we can make a friendly wager on the game if you will be as well....

yayow
12-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Excellent! I will definitely be there. Maybe we can make a friendly wager on the game if you will be as well....

Next time you are in town, I live down in Santo Domingo and will be watching the game there, I will be in Sosua for New Year's Eve in a couple of days, but really only going for business and to take in the welcome home party for Darcy at Rocky's.

imronburgandy?
12-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Right on. Happy New Year. Hook 'em horns!

gdogg
12-29-2009, 05:53 PM
The Shark Bar is the only place to watch a good game! Good food, good libations, a chica or two on your lap, a burger or a sweet sausage. Hell, I'm getting hungry and horny over here!