PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know this Girl!

brianod
12-29-2009, 09:52 PM
I am trying to help out a stupid friend.... I send him down to Sosua and now he says he's in a fucking relationship with some chica named Juana/Jaime. I told him to fuck'um and duck'm.. She works as a bartender downstairs in classicos.... Thin, lightskin, and pregnant about 2 years back as I remember..... Anybody know something about her... that I can pass on to my dum ass friend

gdogg
12-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Brian you know we need more than that. If she's around 5'8-5'9 I may have a clue. Btw, what have you been up to?

jonblaze
12-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I know that she is a girl working at one of the most famous whore bars besides the Blue Marlin on this side of the globe. I'm not sure exactly what your looking for here? I know all the bartenders that have worked there at least over that last year or so. I've been with a few of them, but I'm pretty sure I have not been with the one that I think your referring to.

yayow
12-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Cynical me, wondering if in fact he is the novio:confused:

Just a thought.

ErnieCarbo
12-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Yayow, i believe Brianod is the baby daddy to the famous Monicas kid. He is not fishing for himself. Just some dumbass buddy that fell in love with a Classico puta.

Forgot to add: FUCKYOU JAYMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swiggy
12-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Brian you know we need more than that. If she's around 5'8-5'9 I may have a clue. Btw, what have you been up to?

Tall, nice ass,no tits and really thin with a belly ring? Her name is Elisabeth i believe, she told me she has 4 kids. I didnt ask about a bf and i doubt she told me 4 kids to get me to leave her alone as i was with my novia.

gdogg
12-29-2009, 11:43 PM

Just a thought.

In most cases you'd be right, but we know this dude. He's an old member and we kinda know who he's with.

gdogg
12-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Yayow, i believe Brianod is the baby daddy to the famous Monicas kid. He is not fishing for himself. Just some dumbass buddy that fell in love with a Classico puta.

Forgot to add: FUCKYOU JAYMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay....I was trying to be subtle with my response. Never mind.
:eek:

ErnieCarbo
12-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Tall, nice ass,no tits and really thin with a belly ring? Her name is Elisabeth i believe, she told me she has 4 kids. I didnt ask about a bf and i doubt she told me 4 kids to get me to leave her alone as i was with my novia.

I think you are describing former Shark Bar bitch Margaritas sister and she does have 4 kids of what i was told by her also.. As for titties she only has nipples. Very tall, flaca and i doubt she is the puta.

FUCKYOU JAYMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayow
12-30-2009, 05:57 AM
Thanks guys, I stand corrected, well in that case, I hope you guys can give him the info he seeks.

MrHappy
12-30-2009, 06:04 AM
Hey, this is fun!!! Can I get in on it???

FUCK YOU JAYMANCITO!!!!

(I get to use 'cito', because I live here. If anybody else uses it, it won't sound right. Eat your hearts out.)

And last, but not least:

FUCK YOU JAYMANCITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahahahhahahaha

(WOW, this is a blast!!!!)

Now back to the regularly scheduled thread........

officemgr
12-30-2009, 06:17 AM
She is kinda hardcore. Sometimes works there early in the day. A little old for my tastes but always seems very willing to hook up.

brianod
12-30-2009, 06:20 AM
She's from puerto plata... and dumbass says she has 2 kids....girl 7 and a boy 2. He says she doesn't wear much if any facial paint. Other than that.... he says she's worked as a BT downstairs in classicos for 3 years..... Ohhh her name is Juana Cooper....

Jimmydr
12-30-2009, 10:09 AM

Just a thought.

I believe Brian is married and he would directly ask if he was the guy. Some of us know Brian a long time.

Tiger
12-30-2009, 03:16 PM
I can check it out in a couple weeks. Want me to take pics of all the classico BT? Anything I should tell her for you friend?

PapiQueRico
12-30-2009, 08:05 PM
I can check it out in a couple weeks. Want me to take pics of all the classico BT? Anything I should tell her for you friend?

Tell her the WU is on the way!

dunedain
12-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Tell her the WU is on the way!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324b3c2677d0ef8.gif