PDA

View Full Version : Snorkeling anyone?

freakaccident
02-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Do any of you mongers go snorkeling when in Sosua? How is it? Any tips or secret spots?

BROOKLYN_357
02-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Do any of you mongers go snorkeling when in Sosua? How is it? Any tips or secret spots?

snorkeling for chicas

gdogg
02-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Snorkeling IN chicas!
:twisted:

psriches
02-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Snorkeling IN chicas!
:twisted:The last time i went snorkeling in chicas, i almost drowned. Hazards of the sport!! :wink:

bigfroggy1
02-11-2005, 06:58 AM
if you drown snorkling in chicas just ty a borad to the back of your head to keep from falling in.

freakaccident
02-11-2005, 11:12 AM
if you drown snorkling in chicas just ty a borad to the back of your head to keep from falling in.

Back of my head? HELL no. I am not eating hoe coochie. Thats like a spooge blender in there. Ill have to tie that board onto my ass when I stick my snorkel into the abyss.

Don Tomas
02-11-2005, 11:16 AM

Back of my head? HELL no. I am not eating hoe coochie. Thats like a spooge blender in there. Ill have to tie that board onto my ass when I stick my snorkel into the abyss.

You kiss girls right? Do those girls give Blowjobs? You see my point?

I have come across only one funky pussy and that was after dancing all night.

Also as someone mentioned in the past, which do you trust more...

Some whore who makes all the clients wrap it up since she fucks so much. Or the slut who rawdogs 2-3 guys per month after meeting them in a club?

freakaccident
02-11-2005, 11:50 AM

You kiss girls right? Do those girls give Blowjobs? You see my point?

I have come across only one funky pussy and that was after dancing all night.

Also as someone mentioned in the past, which do you trust more...

Some whore who makes all the clients wrap it up since she fucks so much. Or the slut who rawdogs 2-3 guys per month after meeting them in a club?

Uh...very good point. I may never eat pussy again.

jd_mine
02-11-2005, 03:37 PM
I went snorkeling my first day in Sosua. It's nice. Lots of colored fish and you can feed them bananas. No special places, they are all over.
Was the last time I did it though. Liked the chicas more. My last 3 trips I never even went into the water.....

freakaccident
02-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Im a big beach person so I will probably go snorkeling nearly every day.

jd_mine
02-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm at the beach almost every day as well. But I just sit at the beach stalls.

rbc100
07-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Some of the dive operations offer tours that go out a ways.Best I remember May before last prices were pretty good.Also go can go out with the dive boat if they are doing a shallow dive for a good price.I can't chase chicas 24 hours a day and need to find something else to do now and then.Snorkeling is good as with many places in the caribean are.rbc100

Jimmydr
07-17-2005, 11:29 AM

We just hang around mostly.

vagabond
07-18-2005, 05:18 AM

Looking for new talent.

Jimmydr
07-18-2005, 08:23 AM

Looking for new talent.

New talent has a way of finding us, I guess they smell the pesos.