PDA

View Full Version : Having a great time!!

Ram
02-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I am down in the DR right now staying at the palace and man this is great! John has been a fantasic amount of help and is a super guy, really cares about his guests. The palace girls have been no trouble at all, they came up as a welcoming comittee but I just said no and they grabbed my cock a bit and left, nice welcome.

The first night I met a girl in Sosua Life Bar and she flirted with me for a while but when I tried to get a price off of her she wouldnt give me one so I blew her off, she followed me a bit but still would not start off with a price, bad omen...I walked away. Just went back to the palace, too tired.

The second night was a different story, with a little help from a Canadian guy I met who speaks spanish I scored one of the waitresses at Sosua Life- pictures to follow - she was a handful, man oh man what you guys said about dominican women, she rode me like a top! She stayed till 11 the next morning, paid her the 2000 we agree to and she was happy. :twisted:

I am off to the beach to see the action down there, will check in again tomorrow!

el_papi_chew_low
02-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Sounds like you are having a great time. Look forward to seeing the pics. Why wouldn't she be happy with 2,000 pesos?

Ram
02-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Sounds like you are having a great time. Look forward to seeing the pics. Why wouldn't she be happy with 2,000 pesos?

I know that I paid a bit more than standard TLN rate. It still amazes me that most girls are available here, even if they are working!

el_papi_chew_low
02-10-2005, 02:01 PM

I know that I paid a bit more than standard TLN rate. It still amazes me that most girls are available here, even if they are working!

That is because the jobs don't pay enough. Putalogy supplements those poor incomes. Plus, a job is a good front and a way to meet guys. Remember though that you are in Puta City, thatz why you are there. You are in a redzone.

el_papi_chew_low
02-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Also, don't worry about paying a bit more. The DC newbie guy should be there soon from Bahia and he sounds like he has a lot of spare cash to burn b4 Monday. He will probably come in paying Brazil prices so the Palace babes will probably get about 4,000 pesos for TLN from him. No matter how much you spend, the bottomline is to have fun.

Jimmydr
02-10-2005, 02:36 PM
GOOD JOB!

Just pay the girls DOUBLE so you can fuck up the prices for the rest of us that pay $RD1000. Did you bother to read anything on this board before your trip?

I agree with Papi.....just be SAFE and have fun!.....but please stop overpaying!

Don't worry, I will bring the average down when I am paying 50 pesos a minute and finishing in 3 minutes. :twisted:

psriches
02-10-2005, 05:27 PM
In Sosua life, there is a 500 salida(exit fee). So just talk/flirt with the girl and arrange to meet her off campus at "off-campus" rates.

vagabond
02-10-2005, 06:56 PM
re prisches
Has they gone down to 500, heard it was 700 before ?
Anyway it's just to make an appointment like you said.

moshy2k
02-10-2005, 07:47 PM
When I was there I figured there was a Salida to take them out so I just hung out at the disco until they go off. I ain't paying no damn Salida..

gdogg
02-10-2005, 07:58 PM
There is NO need to pay a salida...EVER! If you must have immediate sex, look to your left or right and find someone similar. Get the salida-seeking chica's phone number (she definitely has one!) and call her later. I did this my first ever night in the DR (at Crystal's, no less). Worked like a charm.

BROOKLYN_357
02-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I am down in the DR right now staying at the palace and man this is great! John has been a fantasic amount of help and is a super guy, really cares about his guests. The palace girls have been no trouble at all, they came up as a welcoming comittee but I just said no and they grabbed my cock a bit and left, nice welcome.

The first night I met a girl in Sosua Life Bar and she flirted with me for a while but when I tried to get a price off of her she wouldnt give me one so I blew her off, she followed me a bit but still would not start off with a price, bad omen...I walked away. Just went back to the palace, too tired.

The second night was a different story, with a little help from a Canadian guy I met who speaks spanish I scored one of the waitresses at Sosua Life- pictures to follow - she was a handful, man oh man what you guys said about dominican women, she rode me like a top! She stayed till 11 the next morning, paid her the 2000 we agree to and she was happy. :twisted:

I am off to the beach to see the action down there, will check in again tomorrow!

i'm glad you had a good time, but 2000 is TOO MUCH!!

the_Jayman
02-11-2005, 12:09 AM

yeah maybe but lighten up Francis ! ! !

GO MAN GO ! !

Ramesses . . . you lucky bastard ! !

maylay sparks
02-11-2005, 09:20 AM
When I go down to DR I was thinking about paying the girls with HERBS instead of peso's. I will just tell them these are magical herbs that make your stretch marks disapear.

Ram
02-11-2005, 10:45 AM
GOOD JOB!

Just pay the girls DOUBLE so you can fuck up the prices for the rest of us that pay $RD1000. Did you bother to read anything on this board before your trip?

I agree with Papi.....just be SAFE and have fun!.....but please stop overpaying!

I agree about the overpaying even with the salida I had to pay in that price but as a older guy that speaks no spanish I have no choice. I have tried to get the prices down but if I try to go too low they just move on to the next poor sucker.

I will not post what I paid anymore, I do the best I can. I am having fun.

continentalmike
02-11-2005, 10:53 AM
GOOD JOB!

I agree about the overpaying even with the salida I had to pay in that price but as a older guy that speaks no spanish I have no choice. I have tried to get the prices down but if I try to go too low they just move on to the next poor sucker.

This post is a good example of different pricing structures that do exist in the DR.. not everyoone can get the same price.. be aware of this and do not diss the people that are honest about paying..

Newbies who have got limited game are gonna be challenged getting the same pricing as seasoned mongers.. those are just facts of life.

Ramesses don't worry about it too much.. enjoy your trip... pay what you must.. try to negotiate but if things don't work out.. too bad...

Lechero, you should know as well as I that dual pricing is common in the DR.. what is important that the Newbies are trying to negotiate..

Ram
02-11-2005, 11:00 AM
GOOD JOB!

This post is a good example of different pricing structures that do exist in the DR.. not everyoone can get the same price.. be aware of this and do not diss the people that are honest about paying..

Newbies who have got limited game are gonna be challenged getting the same pricing as seasoned mongers.. those are just facts of life.

Ramesses don't worry about it too much.. enjoy your trip... pay what you must.. try to negotiate but if things don't work out.. too bad...

Lechero, you should know as well as I that dual pricing is common in the DR.. what is important that the Newbies are trying to negotiate..

Thanks continentalmike,

I do try to negotiate, I do get the price down from the 3000 or 3500 they ask at first but it is not easy. I have had a great time, met a lot of great people had a lot of fantastic sex.

I love the place!

Pana
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Honestly if you have game and speak some spanish,and decent looks they will give you a good price or even for free, but if its too much just move on to the next one remember there is to much :D puta :D out there

continentalmike
02-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Ramesses,

Just keep up the good work and remember that you pay what you pay.. the important thing is to enjoy yourself and to try and not overpay too much..

Jimmydr
02-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Get the price down!! They say 1,500 I counter with 500 over and over and over for days and maybe a week. They give up and lower their prices. :evil:

Willie
02-11-2005, 11:08 AM
I can assure you that Peter would get a proper spanking before I pay $2000RD. Free fantasy would have to do.

Willie

continentalmike
02-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Get the price down!! They say 1,500 I counter with 500 over and over and over for days and maybe a week. They give up and lower their prices. :evil:

Just a quick calc here:

1) The guy paid a salida.. let's assume that's RD$ 500
2) The girl stayed until 11:00 AM next day for RD$ 1,500

I think those prices for a newbie are reasonably acceptable... not the best price ever but passable... every newbie should be so lucky!

Now onto the points of improvement:

1) Do not pay salida.. get her number and call her the next day.. or arrange a meeting somewhere private the next day.. however this is hard to do if your Spanish is nonexistent! This saves you RD$ 500

2) This leaves you with a RD$ 500 negotiating room next time to get the cutting edge Lechero price...

Maybe we should not shout as loud... are we always paying RD$ 1,000 TLN? Since he paid salida it must have been reasonably early still and she stayed until 11:00 AM next day? I assume Ramesses had a nice wake-up session as well...

Jimmydr
02-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Just a quick calc here:

1) The guy paid a salida.. let's assume that's RD$ 500
2) The girl stayed until 11:00 AM next day for RD$ 1,500

If I was a newbi, I would be in heaven! $68 a night. My first trip I paid $110 a night!

Don Tomas
02-11-2005, 11:34 AM
1) Do not pay salida.. get her number and call her the next day.. or arrange a meeting somewhere private the next day.. however this is hard to do if your Spanish is nonexistent! This saves you RD$ 500

Everybody says that but in all honesty when you are horny who wants to wait until the next morning, I want to fuck NOW!!!

psriches
02-11-2005, 07:31 PM

Everybody says that but in all honesty when you are horny who wants to wait until the next morning, I want to fuck NOW!!!True! But there must be a ceiling.....

Apos
02-11-2005, 09:57 PM

GO MAN GO ! !

"You call me Francis and I'll Kill ya!"

http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/44722/stripes10.wav

http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/quotes/100-51.htm

63. "Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you." - Francis "Psycho" Soyer, "Stripes" (1981)

God I LOVE this movie!

the_Jayman
02-11-2005, 10:06 PM
any of yous ho-mos touch me . . .

and i'll kill ya

vagabond
02-12-2005, 11:10 AM
There is not many decent looking professional chicas that does tln for 1000 pesos in Sosua.

continentalmike
02-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Everybody says that but in all honesty when you are horny who wants to wait until the next morning, I want to fuck NOW!!!

Simple line them up for next day.. today go with the one from yesterday

Apos
02-13-2005, 05:58 PM

GO MAN GO ! !

"You call me Francis and I'll Kill ya!"

http://www.wavsite.com/sounds/44722/stripes10.wav

http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/quotes/100-51.htm

63. "Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you." - Francis "Psycho" Soyer, "Stripes" (1981)

God I LOVE this movie!

bigfroggy1
02-14-2005, 09:51 AM
met up with ramases and another isoc monger whos name i forget
met the infoumas palace chicas had a couple of brews with the palace guys ang girls.
man what fun
had a execelent steak at el toro for rd 380
then get back to the palace and there are 3 naked chicas in the palace hot tub. :P
so they invite every in 1 guy goes then ramasses the me.
o its is fun here cold beer hot tub and chicas hot tub party.
oh yeah the food here at rocks is very good and got served in 15 mins.

more to follow later must explore more :D :D :D

freakaccident
02-14-2005, 12:41 PM
GOOD JOB!

Don't worry, I will bring the average down when I am paying 50 pesos a minute and finishing in 3 minutes. :twisted:

Ill tear your three minutes up with my two minutes.

BROOKLYN_357
02-14-2005, 04:37 PM
met up with ramases and another isoc monger whos name i forget
met the infoumas palace chicas had a couple of brews with the palace guys ang girls.
man what fun
had a execelent steak at el toro for rd 380
then get back to the palace and there are 3 naked chicas in the palace hot tub. :P
so they invite every in 1 guy goes then ramasses the me.
o its is fun here cold beer hot tub and chicas hot tub party.
oh yeah the food here at rocks is very good and got served in 15 mins.

more to follow later must explore more :D :D :D

CONTINUE to have a good time...live it up