PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Airfare for April........

SeaWeed
01-01-2010, 09:38 PM
I was just checking around for the heck of it and saw some pretty good deals on airfare for April to the DR and Jamaica......

I can fly American out of Tampa to POP for $279 R/T for the last ten days of April and I have always paid around $350 R/T to POP......it has been as high as $500 R/T to POP from Tampa......Jamaica was a little bit more at around $323 R/T to Montego Bay for April which isn't too bad though Spirit keeps the other airlines in check with their prices......

I even checked the prices from Boston to Montego Bay which was only $342 R/T on Northwest or $353 on American which is alot less than normal......ufortunately the flights from Boston to POP are around $450 R/T which is probably the normal price....

flights from NY to Montego Bay are only $323 R/T for the end of April on Air Jamaica......NY to POP was running around $415 R/T which is probably not much of a deal......dunno for sure since I never fly out of NY....

so some pretty good deals if you can book that far in advance.....usually I have to wait till 30 days out or less because of business.......I know this guys needs to get back to Jamaica for some of that Jamaican pum pum..