PDA

View Full Version : Toronto to POP $358 - 1 week leaving Jan 9th

dowgy73
01-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi,

I am a new member thought I would post this. I will be heading to Sosua this weekend, staying at the Seabreeze. This is a pretty good price out of Toronto via Skyservice. Can be booked at selloffvacations.com

Hope to meet some of you in a few days.

mikelodge
01-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Hi,

I am a new member thought I would post this. I will be heading to Sosua this weekend, staying at the Seabreeze. This is a pretty good price out of Toronto via Skyservice. Can be booked at selloffvacations.com

Hope to meet some of you in a few days.

Have a great trip and enjoy your stay at the Sea Breeze and most importantly of all stay SAFE. :rofl::rofl: (no I won't say it)

Many of us will be in town as well. Maybe we will meet, what I do is check my email and post from the internet place right around the corner from Sea Breeze on DR Rosen going away from the water (south) for you to understand if this is your first trip.

This way you can sometimes PM and exchange contact info with who is in town that chooses to share that info.

Or going to New Garden with a sign works too. Have fun.

SeaWeed
01-06-2010, 10:09 PM
use that internet place last reach but has no A/C and they charge by the minute.......still pretty cheap........Casa Marina prices were thru the roof

mikelodge
01-06-2010, 10:41 PM
use that internet place last reach but has no A/C and they charge by the minute.......still pretty cheap........Casa Marina prices were thru the roof

Sticky assed keyboards and phones as well. The girls working there were nice though 2 of them offered to give me a taste of their ice cream. It must be my lovable good nature and always saying thank you. :p

Klockman
01-06-2010, 10:49 PM
If you want a wingman find any drunk passed out under a table, kick him in the ribs, when he wakes up ask him if he's ISOC.

Voila!

Instant wingman

mikelodge
01-06-2010, 10:52 PM
If you want a wingman find any drunk passed out under a table, kick him in the ribs, when he wakes up ask him if he's ISOC.

Voila!

Instant wingman

Thank God I can pass out with my eyes open sitting up at the bar my ribs are sensitive from hunting.