PDA

View Full Version : Silent Assassins First trip!

Silent Assassin
02-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Okay fellaz, ya boy is on the ground, i'm sitting in the lobby of Hotel Europa typing to you.

I was able to secure reservations here for $110US for 3 nights, so i'll guess that to be about $35 a night, plus applicable taxes or whatever, the room is nice size (definitely not the Hyatt, but will work for what I plan to do with it), air conditioning, the girl at the front desk seems very pleasant, and HIGHLY fuckable, she just keeps smiling at me for some reason, maybe she knows it's my first time, but i'll never let her know that... Maybe i'll have stories on her later...

She told me I can change money here at the desk with her, but I'm a beginner and not too sure about the rates, so i'll just change $200 with her, and see if someone is offering something more comparable...

BigTrick sent me his number, so i'm going to call him momentarily for my "orientation" and maybe some action within an hour of being here...

I will keep you guys posted, and thanks for all the advice/motivation!

BROOKLYN_357
02-11-2005, 04:07 PM
ENJOY YOURSELF....and hurry with the reports, lol

the_Jayman
02-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Okay fellaz, ya boy is on the ground, i'm sitting in the lobby of Hotel Europa typing to you.

YOU LUCKY BASTARD ! ! :evil:

TG37
02-11-2005, 06:40 PM
have a great time and I cant wait to read your post!!!

psriches
02-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Ask for Judy's cambio for exchanging money. Much better than Europa.

passasabe
02-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Is it the fat girl, the skinny girl, or Diego's wife that keeps smiling at you? Have fun and keep posting!! :D

gdogg
02-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Now THIS dude is a man of action! Yo, Assassin! Don't forget to take pics.
:twisted:

Pana
02-13-2005, 10:14 PM
SA also dont forget to tell us about your Brazil carnival adventue

tampabukkake
03-01-2005, 09:20 PM
cOME ON SILENT....

LET S HAVE IT!! aLL THE CHICAS YOU BANGED AND THEIR GIRLFRIENDS ARE STILL LOOKING FOR YOUR ASS !!!!!!

The spinner actually had to take two days off work!

And you got to love the ducks!

Man, it was good hanging... hope to see the pics soon !

el_papi_chew_low
03-01-2005, 10:03 PM
OK, we were waiting to read the Brazil and Sosua reports? :shock:

BROOKLYN_357
03-01-2005, 10:17 PM
OK, we were waiting to read the Brazil and Sosua reports? :shock:

BRAZIL REPORT??...oh shit, i'm on the edge of my chair...CON FOTOS POR FAVOR

gdogg
03-01-2005, 10:46 PM
I guess the Assassin has killed and moved on.
:(

Silent Assassin
03-13-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm sorry guys, I had to go to London for a few weeks for work once I got back.. My report will be up VERY SOON.. I'm still getting some things in life straight.

Oh yeah, in the meantime, I paid my money to get access to the Photo's section, and it still hasn't been activated... I PayPal'd the money about 3 weeks to a MONTH ago... what's going on guys?

PayPal address is "BigRexJ@hotmail.com"

Thanks.

Silent Assassin
03-13-2005, 02:29 PM
cOME ON SILENT....

LET S HAVE IT!! aLL THE CHICAS YOU BANGED AND THEIR GIRLFRIENDS ARE STILL LOOKING FOR YOUR ASS !!!!!!

Awww man!!! I had a fukkin ball hangin out with you and the guys!!!

Actually, i'm going to TRY to get back to Sosua in the next month, if only for a long weekend... I'm going to come down on a Thursday night, and come home that Monday... Let me know when you're going to be down next Tamp!!

email me bro! I never got your email address from our boy... when we got back into Miami, getting through Customs was a NIGHTMARE for me, because they saw that I had came back in (from Brazil) and left right back out (for Sosua) within hours, so it was suspicious, anyway to make a long story short, I got searched all to high hell...

I'm certainly trying to come down in a few weeks though!

tampabukkake
03-15-2005, 08:53 PM
cOME ON SILENT....

Awww man!!! I had a fukkin ball hangin out with you and the guys!!!

Actually, i'm going to TRY to get back to Sosua in the next month, if only for a long weekend... I'm going to come down on a Thursday night, and come home that Monday... Let me know when you're going to be down next Tamp!!

email me bro! I never got your email address from our boy... when we got back into Miami, getting through Customs was a NIGHTMARE for me, because they saw that I had came back in (from Brazil) and left right back out (for Sosua) within hours, so it was suspicious, anyway to make a long story short, I got searched all to high hell...

I'm certainly trying to come down in a few weeks though!

Dude I have been here from March 8 will sta until Mar 29 th. Am coming ack on April 12.

Roger has still not let down about fucking a DUCK !!!!!!!!

Email me tampabukkake@yahoo.com

gdogg
03-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Ok...who fucked a duck? Are there pics?
:lol:

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Ok...who fucked a duck? Are there pics?
:lol:

hahahaha i dont even know what to say... Assassin... dont forget to make your trip plans for Thanksgiving week!