PDA

View Full Version : "Tono Lena" denies all

NewsWhore
01-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Freight hauler Ramon Antonio del Rosario ("Tono Lena), who is being sought by the authorities in connection with his alleged ties to the drug drops in the east of the country, and who has a police record for several murders, has denied any links to Puerto Rican drug baron Jose Figueroa Agosto, believed to be his partner in the eastern region.
In a letter sent from his hiding place, through his lawyer Ricardo Sanchez, he distanced himself from an alleged plot to murder National Drug Control Department (DNCD) chief Rolando Rosado Mateo, and from threats against the District Attorney in La Romana. He said that if the DNCD and the District Attorney have proof that he has ties with the fugitive drug baron sentenced to 209 years in prison in Puerto Rico, they should present it to the court.
"If Rosado Mateo has any proof that I want to kill him, he should show it to the courts because I want to get out from under this shadow and be with my family", he says in his letter from his hideout.
Figueroa Agosto's alleged cocaine supplier in the eastern region said that he felt he was under a death threat by the DNCD and the District Attorney for La Romana, Jose Polanco, and he asked President Fernandez to create a commission to look into his complaint.
Del Rosario denied he was on the run, and said that he was free on bail and reports to the authorities as required in the bail agreement.

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#11)