PDA

View Full Version : Wing man backed out..

jimrock187
01-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Need a replacement wingman.. will be in Sosua tomorrow... whos down for it!

the_Jayman
01-13-2010, 08:11 PM
TONS A GUYS ! ! !

I'll be there Monday ! ! ! ASK AROUND (shhhhh . . . we try to be discreet in country)

Just put on your ISOC shirt and go to the spots ! ! ! TELL LOU I TOLD HIM TO . . .

nahhhhhhhhhhh . . . nevermind . . i'll tell him on monday ! ! ! :D :D :D

3somefan
01-13-2010, 08:12 PM

Look for Tiger and mikelodge.. one is down there already and the other one gets in tomorrow also. You should have no problem finding a wing man in Sosua!! A bunch more get in early next week!! ;) Have fun and don't sweat it.

SJG
01-13-2010, 08:29 PM
I heard Jayman might be looking for a wingman... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jimrock187
01-13-2010, 08:30 PM
i'll be at NG.. look for the asian guy

yayow
01-13-2010, 08:31 PM

Jayman has all of Sosua as his wingman, including some of the cooler chicas. ;):p:corky:

3somefan
01-13-2010, 08:36 PM

You are pretty quick there SJG that past few days at least! :wink:

the_Jayman
01-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Jayman has all of Sosua as his wingman, including some of the cooler chicas. ;):p:corky:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ! ! ! !

gdogg
01-13-2010, 09:17 PM
i'll be at NG.. look for the asian guy

No worries...you will be SURROUNDED!!! You may have too many wingmen.
:wink:

the_Jayman
01-13-2010, 09:19 PM
just don't call me by my real name or we we'll all get in trouble ! ! ! (think shotguns and banishments)

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

jadedguy
01-13-2010, 09:51 PM
In country Tuesday the 19th with more ISOC members at the New Garden ;)

the_Jayman
01-13-2010, 09:54 PM
I'll make Anna waive and smile @ you when we see you ! ! !

jimrock187
01-13-2010, 09:56 PM
man, i'm leaving the 19th

jd_mine
01-14-2010, 04:53 AM
Nobody needs a wingman. Especially in Sosua. I prefer to go alone and see friends when I feel like it as opposed to go on the trip together. Did it twice and it drove me nuts. "What time are we having breakfast tomorrow?". I don't know...whenever I wake up! When do you wake up? Aaarghhhhh!!!!
Sosua is not for making plans.......that's the charm of it.:biggrin:

greydread
01-14-2010, 05:52 AM
...........it drove me nuts. "What time are we having breakfast tomorrow?". I don't know...whenever I wake up! When do you wake up? Aaarghhhhh!!!!
Sosua is not for making plans.......

That's not a wing man. It's a girlfriend. Once we get what we went shopping for, I may not see my road dogs until lunch time the next day. There's plenty for me to keep busy with in the meantime and vice versa. I may make a call (from the bar) at around Noon to make sure everybody's okay and then I'm off to the next adventure...with or without.

manning88
01-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Iam down on the 22th of jan at new garden flying solo i mite need a couple of wingmen u know cant fend the chicas off by myself ahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

ralphie1
01-14-2010, 12:02 PM

jimrock, this will cost you a few bucks, but will be so worth it. go buy a cell phone and some minutes. then go out and find yourself a little hottie you would like to bang.

take her back to your hotel, get her good and warmed up, just about ready to pop, then call your wingman, put her on and start banging away. (tell her to let the ''si pappi's" roll) let her keep the phone as long as she is loud and before you hang up, take the phone back and tell him "hey mofo, here is what you are missing! "

also, take tons of pics. rub his nose in it

a good wingman does not abandon his buddy. find a new wingman

yayow
01-14-2010, 03:15 PM
jimrock, this will cost you a few bucks, but will be so worth it. go buy a cell phone and some minutes. then go out and find yourself a little hottie you would like to bang.

take her back to your hotel, get her good and warmed up, just about ready to pop, then call your wingman, put her on and start banging away. (tell her to let the ''si pappi's" roll) let her keep the phone as long as she is loud and before you hang up, take the phone back and tell him "hey mofo, here is what you are missing! "

also, take tons of pics. rub his nose in it

a good wingman does not abandon his buddy. find a new wingman

I am not a wingman type myself, but I do believe what Ralphie has described above, would be the appropriate punishment. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
01-14-2010, 03:56 PM
Iam down on the 22th of jan at new garden flying solo i mite need a couple of wingmen u know cant fend the chicas off by myself ahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

48 rooms at the NG and everyone is solo. Thats so funny.

sicpup71
01-14-2010, 03:59 PM
i hear your room MIGHT BE READY.:eek::rofl::eek::rofl::eek:
OH AND FUCK YOU JAYMAN!!! AND HAVE A GREAT TIME YOU DRUNK FUCK.

TONS A GUYS ! ! !

I'll be there Monday ! ! ! ASK AROUND (shhhhh . . . we try to be discreet in country)

Just put on your ISOC shirt and go to the spots ! ! ! TELL LOU I TOLD HIM TO . . .

nahhhhhhhhhhh . . . nevermind . . i'll tell him on monday ! ! ! :D :D :D

jimrock187
01-14-2010, 04:08 PM
gotta skype it!!!

I am not a wingman type myself, but I do believe what Ralphie has

described above, would be the appropriate punishment. :rofl::rofl::rofl: