PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's girls

travelman
02-12-2005, 06:58 AM
Ok I want to take a trip up to the POP clubs. Can I get a girl from their or LeBohems (sp) to spend the night in Sosua with me. Finally how much will they ask for and what should I try to bargain down too.

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 07:44 AM
Ok I want to take a trip up to the POP clubs. Can I get a girl from their or LeBohems (sp) to spend the night in Sosua with me. Finally how much will they ask for and what should I try to bargain down too.

Yes they will go. They will want taxi fare but make it clear that you know they will take the public cars and only pay 20 pesos so thats all you will give them. 8)

gdogg
02-12-2005, 08:19 AM
Take a gander through the forums, you see ALL types of strategies. READ them, and decide which one works for you. At the very least, have them sit in your lap while negotiating. You will enjoy the free feels.
:twisted:

domfan
02-12-2005, 08:19 AM
these chiccks are $$$hungry.
normally, a salida is 1.000 pesos, plus the girl, they start at 1.500. forget public transport.
at crystal, they ask for 100$, room there included.
the girls at both places got a reputation as goodlooking and pleasant, but rather spoiled.
better deal is, meet them off work.

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 08:20 AM
these chiccks are $$$hungry.
normally, a salida is 1.000 pesos, plus the girl, they start at 1.500. forget public transport.
at crystal, they ask for 100$, room there included.
the girls at both places got a reputation as goodlooking and pleasant, but rather spoiled.
better deal is, meet them off work.

Not every chica has customers every night. Sometimes they settle.

el_papi_chew_low
02-12-2005, 08:23 AM
Never been to this spot. I try to stay away from hard core crack head pussy in the DR cause there is so much pussy around.

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Never been to this spot. I try to stay away from hard core crack head pussy in the DR cause there is so much pussy around.

When you go to DR as much as some of us, you just have to know about everything everywhere.

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 09:46 AM
yeah u need to experience it and put it down on the checklist even if you dont take any girls outa there... just hang out a have a couple drinks and get free feels.... then leave walk across the street to long beach and get a bbbj for 500 pesos

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 09:50 AM
yeah u need to experience it and put it down on the checklist even if you dont take any girls outa there... just hang out a have a couple drinks and get free feels.... then leave walk across the street to long beach and get a bbbj for 500 pesos

Been there, done that type of thing.

gdogg
02-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Yes! Across the street is where the real action is. Pretty chicas without two pounds of makeup caked on their faces. I got my first TLN across the street, and there is a stand there that makes a superior pork sandwich (I digress).

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 09:55 AM
my friend got a TLN girl from there for 1000 pesos... no salida fees and no cab fare back to POP!

fox mulder
02-12-2005, 11:00 AM
What I do is that I go to Chrystal to watch the nude dance and then to bohem for the girls. One my last visit arrived at about 10.30pm at chrystal and there was nothing going on. I believe we were the only cutomers that they had there. And one or two other guys drinking. Asked about the strip show and the owner or the manager said that they cant start unless they have 10 guys. But he finally agreed and had 5 girls dance for us.
Went to bohem met some nice girls. Got their numbers and gave them a call the next day.
Somehow with bohem the prices are cheaper during the day about 1500pesos/No salida and the girl gets to spend the whole day with you. I believe this is a personal arrangement between you and the girl.
This has been my regular practice for a while.

gdogg
02-12-2005, 11:17 AM
There ya go, david. You know the deal!
:wink:

WSJ3
02-12-2005, 11:18 AM
There ya go, david. You know the deal!
:wink:

Yes please keep the prices down...don't give into these crazy "Salidas and TLN"

TG37
02-12-2005, 11:19 AM
I got a hot chica down to 80$$$ in crystals for the night but felt it was still too much and I wandered across the street and had some fun there. I felt that place had a cooler atmosphere... but I had never been in a place like crystals b4 they are alll over ya!!!!

psriches
02-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Yes David, you have the right idea. Just do a few laps, enjoy the atmosphere. Get some numbers and negotiate the next day. Return to Sosua early enough so the night isn't wasted.

travelman
02-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Are Crystals and LeBohem within walking distance of each other? I believe I read Longbranch is across the street from Crystals

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Are Crystals and LeBohem within walking distance of each other? I believe I read Longbranch is across the street from Crystals

No its like a 10 minute car ride apart.

WSJ3
02-12-2005, 05:19 PM

No its like a 10 minute car ride apart.

But well worth the trip...it seems that when one place is crowded with beautiful women the other has sleestaks from the land of the lost.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/batmanwsj3/sleestak.jpg

travelman
02-12-2005, 09:54 PM
I have not seen a sleestak in a long time

psriches
02-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Are Crystals and LeBohem within walking distance of each other? I believe I read Longbranch is across the street from CrystalslongBEACH is across the street from crystals. that's where the bargins are found. every now and then, you can find a gem.

domfan
02-14-2005, 07:48 AM
i repeat, what i popsted earlier: front of crystal, there are 3 places with sometimes very cute chicks, very flexible in rates and accomodation. they even will propose you a standupblowjob behind the wall for 200 pesos. BUT: watch your wallet!
around the corner, beachfront, there are 2 bars where there is always a daytime (nighttime too, but sometimes it gets a bit weird) opportunity waiting, mostly freelancers.

Jimmydr
02-14-2005, 08:03 AM
i repeat, what i popsted earlier: front of crystal, there are 3 places with sometimes very cute chicks, very flexible in rates and accomodation. they even will propose you a standupblowjob behind the wall for 200 pesos. BUT: watch your wallet!
around the corner, beachfront, there are 2 bars where there is always a daytime (nighttime too, but sometimes it gets a bit weird) opportunity waiting, mostly freelancers.

We always hit those spots. :D

D_W_
02-14-2005, 11:13 AM
I really don't know if Crystal's is really worth the trouble. To be honest, been there once...won't really go again.

It's just a little hardcore....and outreagously expensive.

Don Tomas
02-14-2005, 01:07 PM
I really don't know if Crystal's is really worth the trouble. To be honest, been there once...won't really go again.

It's just a little hardcore....and outreagously expensive.

If the girls down there could work the pole or even know how to dance on one Crystal's would be my favorite spot just to watch them dance. They have a nice stage for pole dancing.

psriches
02-14-2005, 10:24 PM
When Kevy and i went to crystals, chicas were over-priced but 1 or 2 could really work the pole. I guess it's all hit or miss.