PDA

View Full Version : Jimmydr`s Trip 25 April 16- April 27, 2004

Jimmydr
04-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Friday April 16, 2004

Well I met Kwiz at JFK and we boarded the plane. There was a rain storm in DR so we circled for 20 minutes. I was picked up by Feo, Lou and my Novia in POP. Arrived at The Palace, converted money at Judy`s at 44.80 then had some pizza at Il Mulino.

Finished up there, shot over to M and M for first massage. They raised the price to 400 pesos. Thats all for now.

Went back to The Palace, met Weasal from NYC got my novia and went over to El Botin. A new restaurant that serves Mexican food.

Internet prices are now about 2 pesos a minute.

Saturday April 17, 2004
Started the day drinking coffee at Rockies then
I stopped by the new massage place by The Blue Dolphin and they had 4 chicas there and the prices were 500 or 700 pesos.

Two buddes came in and we headed over to El Boltin again then over to The Shark Bar for a bit .
Three more mongers checked into The Palace and we were all hanging while Soronji and another chica were topless in the Jaccuzzi.

Sunday April 18, 2004
Had lunch at PJs then saw Weasal walking and we hit M and M massage where they have 4 chicas working now. Hung around the Palace with the other mongers. Ester is back and she is working her skills as usual.
We all went to The Shark Bar where there was about 20 people hanging and shooting the shit.

I got 44 to the dollar on the street today.

Well I called Jesus to go to Puerto Plata and he said 1500 but he was busy so i got another taxi for 1800. We went to Crystals which had a dozen or more chicas and the new section was open. Brenda was there and all the other chicas seemed new to me. ELJ saw a chica and she wanted 5000 so he passed. We went across the street but it was raining out so it was dead. We headed over to El Boem and was quoted 4000 but Weasal saw one and I talked to her and she agreed on 3000 plus 200 for taxi until 10am. There were about 30 chicas there and it was crowded.
One of the guys hit his head so we wnt to the Hospital, my third visit since 2000 and he got stitched up by a doctor and we left.
All in all an interesting night out.

Monday April 19, 2004

It was raining most of the day and we hung around the Palace. I got out for a massage and found a place with a 21 year old Haitain that gave me a BJ as well. Massage was good for 400 pesos and BJ was an additional 500.

It stopped raining so I went to downtown Sosua around 10PM and there were plenty of chicas by the Merengau Bar and along the way there. One chica wanted 850 pesos for a few hours. I saw about 6 that I wanted, grabbed one for a BJ, my second of the day, went to her shack and was back at my hotel by 11PM. :D

Tuesday April 20, 2004

Just having my pot of coffee at Rockys updating my internet stuff. :?
Fantasy arrived today and 2 mongers left. Elj and myself hung at the beach again at The Shark Bar. It was raining off and on all day.

I hit the massage place again. 900 pesos for a rub and BJ. Excellante!!!

Elj, Soul my novia and myself hit El Boltin again. We had shrimp and the Mexican plates.

The peso was 44.40 at Judys.

Wednesday April 21, 2004
I had breakfast at Mora Mai with Soulfood before he left and pased a chica I had before so she came along for a free meal.

Lots of rain but we managed to walk around the town. I met 2 18 years olds at various times. 2 more mongers checked into the Hotel.
I had dinner with Fantasy and ELJ at The Mexican place again.

Thursday April 22, 2004

Had breakfast at PJ's with ELJ and Fantasy and cruised around the town. We met a chica walking and she said she will meet up with us later

I will fill in more later, just want to make notes here.

Five more mongers came in today. I met the 18 year old again in her house and her 35 year old mother said she saw me around the town.
Back to The Mexican Place again.

Late in the afternoon I returned and there were about 15 mongers and 10
chicas hanging out at The Palace.

Around town there were mongers by the 4 Roses and all over town. Maybe around 3 dozen in all in Sosua.

Well the bangbus hit Puerto Plata! There were 6 of us and we met Skygoggles there as well with his buddy. We went to Crystals which had a so so selection of 15-20 chicas then El Boem which had around 30 so so chicas and Long Beach which had about 10 so so chicas.

After that I hit the new Disco and it was packed and outside there were chicas everywhere. I saw a blonde chica from Santiago and I over paid her but she was 5ft tall, 101 pounds and so sweet. I gave her 2,000 pesos for an hour. She was a California blonde with a tanline.

Friday April 24, 2004

Elj, Mystery and myself had an American Breakfast at La Rocca for 100 pesos each. Not Bad at all.

Three days ago I met a chica that was 18 and I swung by her shack everyday for a while to hang with her and her 35 year old mother that looks 28. What a life!

After shooting some pictures we headed over to Rockys for lunch.

During the day I hit the beach and I stopped by the Shark Bar and there were about a dozen people there. Half of them were from this site and all of them were staying at different hotels. Its just a great gathering place.
Well word went out that there was a contest at 8PM but 8PM came and nothing. By 10:30 there had been a dozen chicas in and out of The Palace and at one point there were 6 in ELJ's room. They put on the undies and there were 4 of us shooting pictures. I myself shot about 90. It was a complete bust! :shock:

Saturday April 24, 2004
We went to BlackBeards where they were having their contest. There was 14 chicas and I got over 100 pictures. There were about 5 mongers from my Yahoo Club staying there.

Sunday April 25, 2004

Woke up, had breakfast with my novia, then she went home to tend to the kids. I went to the other girl I met for a while. Later on I saw a new chica fresh from Santo Domingo that kept saying she was no whore but I got a massage and handjob and played with her big tits.

Later on Dinner with my girl, another stop to the other chicas house to watch TV. While returning to hotel I saw Maria the massage girl and got another one then I walked by 4 Roses saw another new chica from Santo Domingo, took her around the corner and down the street for a BJ.

It was a nice day here :D