PDA

View Full Version : Notes on my first Puerto Plata trip

namokk
01-14-2010, 07:10 PM
I stayed in a Playa Dorado resort. Discussing chicas with resort staff was as easy as talking about restaurant choices. Almost everyone pointed to Cristal strip club. Reasons given ranged from safety to most beautiful chicas being there. Following their advice was expensive, but worth it. Will say right away that I tried one other place and quality went down dramatically. So here's the cost (USD): 30-taxi roundtrip, 100-business. That's the minimum. Drinks easily take another 40-50, trip to cabana adds 40 to chica, 15 to cabana and 20 to taxi. 10-20 tip was asked too. These additions highly worth it with the right girl, and most of them are very right. Awesome girls, simply awesome. Last note, going there the first time was kind of stressful. I went to the left bar and was swarmed with girls. It may sound attractive, but i didn't like it at all. The bar on the right gives you some breathing room, where chicas apparently have to stay a few feet away and only approach if you gesture.

Jimmydr
01-14-2010, 07:14 PM
I stayed in a Playa Dorado resort. Discussing chicas with resort staff was as easy as talking about restaurant choices. Almost everyone pointed to Cristal strip club. Reasons given ranged from safety to most beautiful chicas being there. Following their advice was expensive, but worth it. Will say right away that I tried one other place and quality went down dramatically. So here's the cost (USD): 30-taxi roundtrip, 100-business. That's the minimum. Drinks easily take another 40-50, trip to cabana adds 40 to chica, 15 to cabana and 20 to taxi. 10-20 tip was asked too. These additions highly worth it with the right girl, and most of them are very right. Awesome girls, simply awesome. Last note, going there the first time was kind of stressful. I went to the left bar and was swarmed with girls. It may sound attractive, but i didn't like it at all. The bar on the right gives you some breathing room, where chicas apparently have to stay a few feet away and only approach if you gesture.

You got ripped. First there is no extra for her to go to a cabana and second, tipping is not required.

Otherwise, a nice recap.

thanks

Jay_t
01-14-2010, 07:21 PM
You got ripped. First there is no extra for her to go to a cabana and second, tipping is not required.

Otherwise, a nice recap.

thanks

Thanks for the report, but they got you.... However, you only learn from mistakes!!!!

Jimmydr
01-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the report, but they got you.... However, you only learn from mistakes!!!!

His mistakes cost a mere $60 or so. Its nothing at all.

yayow
01-14-2010, 07:25 PM
They saw the wrist band around his wrist, and the price of everything automatically went up. But the main thing is that he enjoyed himself.

whynotme
01-14-2010, 08:00 PM
i did the playa dorado thing back in 04........that was my first trip and it was great.......by the next trip i had found isoc and i was hooked........and now so are you:D

jonblaze
01-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Glad you had a good time namokk, and thx for the report. Now the way I understand it you spent about 270 US that night, most of it going to taxis and the chica/cabana. A good time can be had a lot cheaper without sacrificing quality. You spent in one night what a lot of guys spend for STs for 5-6 days.

SeaWeed
01-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Glad you had a good time namokk, and thx for the report. Now the way I understand it you spent about 270 US that night, most of it going to taxis and the chica/cabana. A good time can be had a lot cheaper without sacrificing quality. You spent in one night what a lot of guys spend for STs for 5-6 days.I spent around that amount on ST's over my twelve days in Sosua last reach........staying at Casa Marina puts a crimp in TLN's.........lol

namokk
01-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Thanks for comments guys. Like i said, i tried going to another place (called Bohem or something) and didn't like what they had at all and went back to Cristal. Taxi driver didn't know any other "good" place. I realize I had "gringo schmuck" written all over my face that cost me extra and speaking 2 words of spanish didn't help. I would appreciate pointers for my next trip, like place names, etc.

Si_Poppi
01-14-2010, 09:44 PM
You got ripped. First there is no extra for her to go to a cabana and second, tipping is not required.$100 is the on-site ST rate.
To take a chica to a cabana or anywhere else, one has to pay the salida which is around $40, unless she doesn't stay there and you get her number to hook up when she isn't working.

eldorob
01-14-2010, 10:45 PM
I take it you've left. Next trip get a regular hotel in Sosua and we'll show you the other side of town.

But thanks for the report. Got pictures? Even non-chica pictures are appreciated. Especially food, some of us really like the food pictures.

ralphie1
01-15-2010, 08:09 AM
I take it you've left. Next trip get a regular hotel in Sosua and we'll show you the other side of town.

But thanks for the report. Got pictures? Even non-chica pictures are appreciated. Especially food, some of us really like the food pictures.

might add that in sosua, most everything is assessable by walking. i.e. zero bucks put out for cabfare

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Thanks for comments guys. Like i said, i tried going to another place (called Bohem or something) and didn't like what they had at all and went back to Cristal. Taxi driver didn't know any other "good" place. I realize I had "gringo schmuck" written all over my face that cost me extra and speaking 2 words of spanish didn't help. I would appreciate pointers for my next trip, like place names, etc.

But know you know and it cost you under $100 for this mistake. No big deal.

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 09:38 AM
$100 is the on-site ST rate.
To take a chica to a cabana or anywhere else, one has to pay the salida which is around $40, unless she doesn't stay there and you get her number to hook up when she isn't working.

Times have changed, I see. ST is what 15 minutes?

Si_Poppi
01-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Times have changed, I see. ST is what 15 minutes?ST is generally one shot or until the chica decides it is too much work to get a load out of you.
Could be 15 minutes, could be 1 minute, or it could be an hour with 2 shots.
Depends on you and the chica.

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 09:53 AM
ST is generally one shot or until the chica decides it is too much work to get a load out of you.

As I recall, they had 2 or 3 rooms so if there was a line, you won't be in there for 2 hours.

Si_Poppi
01-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks for comments guys. Like i said, i tried going to another place (called Bohem or something) and didn't like what they had at all and went back to Cristal. Taxi driver didn't know any other "good" place. I realize I had "gringo schmuck" written all over my face that cost me extra and speaking 2 words of spanish didn't help. I would appreciate pointers for my next trip, like place names, etc.Whether or not Cristals is a ripoff is debatable but you paid the standard prices of $100/$140 for everybody, gringo or local.

They did not jack up the prices because of your wristband.

It's possible to pay the salida separate and make a deal with the chica and possibly save a little but it's also quite possible that she would be less motivated as a result.

Several of the girls who only work at night do not stay there and can be hooked up with during the day or any time they are not working thus avoiding the salida.

Si_Poppi
01-15-2010, 10:12 AM
As I recall, they had 2 or 3 rooms so if there was a line, you won't be in there for 2 hours.I didn't say 2 hours.
I said you could get 2 shots in 1 hour.
I have had sessions in there that were over an hour and the chica was in no hurry to leave.
I often see guys go up and be back down at the bar within 10 or 15 minutes.
The $140 takeout price could be for one quick shot or all night.
As always, YMMV.

Señor Jimmy of Medellin
01-15-2010, 10:16 AM
I didn't say 2 hours.
I said you could get 2 shots in 1 hour.
I have had sessions in there that were over an hour and the chica was in no hurry to leave.
I often see guys go up and be back down at the bar within 10 or 15 minutes.
The $140 takeout price could be for one quick shot or all night.
As always, YMMV.

I only did onsite once and I believe after 30 minutes we had to leave so I always choose TLN.
Once upon a time the owner would work with us and we would take 6 chicas out of there everynight.

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 10:17 AM
That's the minimum. Drinks easily take another 40-50, trip to cabana adds 40 to chica, 15 to cabana and 20 to taxi. 10-20 tip was asked too.

Do you recall which Cabana?

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 10:28 AM

This is called brainstorming. It works and its great. Many times we get together during a trip, brainstorm and change the whole trip around.

yayow
01-15-2010, 03:01 PM
.... Got pictures? Even non-chica pictures are appreciated. Especially food, some of us really like the food pictures.

Man after that statement I can't wait to hear what BS, has to say about some more food pictures, crepes anyone?????;);):rofl::rofl::rofl:

yayow
01-15-2010, 03:03 PM
Times have changed, I see. ST is what 15 minutes?

ST for me is always 2 hrs, or possibly 3, anything else is bullshit.

I take my time, I don't rush for anyone.

Passport Playa
01-15-2010, 03:39 PM
ST is generally one shot or until the chica decides it is too much work to get a load out of you.

In theory, S/T should be whatever you negotiate FROM THE OUTSET!!! For me S/T is considered (2) "pop-offs" or (3) hrs for $1,500 RD ($42.00 US). T/L/N is $2,000 - $2,500 RD ($56.00 - $70.00) depending on how fine she is and how much she puts her back into it!

The Mac Man

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Man after that statement I can't wait to hear what BS, has to say about some more food pictures, crepes anyone?????;);):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well then, you may not want to see my next ten reports for 2010. Only 20% of the pictures will be of the chicas.

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 04:21 PM
ST for me is always 2 hrs, or possibly 3, anything else is bullshit.

I take my time, I don't rush for anyone.

St for me turned out to be 3, 4, 6, even 8 hours in Medellin. They ate lunch, they stayed for dinner and there were with us at Crepes and Waffles.

namokk
01-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Don't know the cabana name, was too busy in the back :) Let the driver take me. It was really nice with a working shower, flat screen tv and some contraption that looked like a gynecological chair. A ST at the Cristal was in much worse conditions and it was rushed. Don't recommend it staying there.

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Don't know the cabana name, was too busy in the back :) Let the driver take me. It was really nice with a working shower, flat screen tv and some contraption that looked like a gynecological chair. A ST at the Cristal was in much worse conditions and it was rushed. Don't recommend it staying there.

There are many Cabanas like that.We had a cabana bash once.

Jimmydr
01-15-2010, 06:15 PM

Actually its better to learn from other peoples mistakes.

Si_Poppi
01-15-2010, 09:50 PM
Don't know the cabana name, was too busy in the back :) Let the driver take me. It was really nice with a working shower, flat screen tv and some contraption that looked like a gynecological chair. A ST at the Cristal was in much worse conditions and it was rushed. Don't recommend it staying there.Does this look familiar? :biggrin:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lkb1g3.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/10qfg28.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/sy7dxc.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/4kehhk.jpghttp://i49.tinypic.com/2w7h1lk.jpghttp://i48.tinypic.com/zy6d1h.jpg

Si_Poppi
01-15-2010, 09:53 PM
In theory, S/T should be whatever you negotiate FROM THE OUTSET!!! For me S/T is considered (2) "pop-offs" or (3) hrs for $1,500 RD ($42.00 US). T/L/N is $2,000 - $2,500 RD ($56.00 - $70.00) depending on how fine she is and how much she puts her back into it!

The Mac ManI like the way you think but unfortunately the owner and chicas at Cristals do not agree. :surprised:

Passport Playa
01-15-2010, 11:04 PM
I like the way you think but unfortunately the owner and chicas at Cristals do not agree. :surprised:

That is why I suggest only going there to have a beer or two, flirt with the chicas, decide which ones are potentially compatible, get their number, call them later and negotiate accordingly! :cheesygrin:

The Mac Man

yayow
01-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Actually I like cabanas, especially up in the Puerto Plata area they are cheap, clean, have everything you want for a couple of hours. I haven't used them that much because since I moved down here, I always had my own place so no reason to utilize them, but if circumstances were different I would. Once I had been driving for a while and was dog tired it was the middle of the afternoon, and I need some rest, I was with a chica, so I decided to pull over into one of the cabanas in Puerto Plata even though my place was only a half an hour away or so, but like I said I needed some rest. Pulled in fucked her for a half an hour and for the next two hours or so we slept, we got up refreshed and I continued my trip to
Sosua without fear of nodding off as I drove and I think it was only for 300 pesos or so, definitely worth it as far as I was concerned.

yayow
01-16-2010, 01:32 PM
I agree with you CMac, negotiations should be the way, but as we all know sometimes you negotiate with a chica, the amount of time, amount of pops etc., and then all of a sudden she wants to change shit, has her girlfriend call her and next thing you know she is saying; oh!! my kids are sick or some other bullshit excuse.

Less experienced mongers except that bullshit, but the more you know the more you deal with it up front, the less likely the excuses bullshit will show it's ugly face.

I always tell them after we have negotiated something if shit changes and it's not because of me, this is what you get (some type of reduced rate), if things change because of me they get the full price, after all it wasn't their fault. By negotiating the changed price if things aren't fulfilled as promised also shows them, you been around the block once or twice, and you ain't falling for it.

namokk
01-16-2010, 01:43 PM
Does this look familiar? :biggrin:

Click to see pic (http://i47.tinypic.com/2lkb1g3.jpg)Click to see pic (http://i48.tinypic.com/zy6d1h.jpg)

yep, that's it.
put a balcony in there and i might just move in for a week :)

JD426
01-16-2010, 01:46 PM

BS should just STFU about the food pics, the same way WE STFU when he goes on and on about his "ASS MUNCHINNG" exploits . Which do you think sound more appetizing ??? :rofl::rolleyes::rofl:

and this is exactly why.
because
Women LOVE TO "DINE", and it almost ALWAYS leads to better sex.

St for me turned out to be 3, 4, 6, even 8 hours in Medellin. They ate lunch, they stayed for dinner and there were with us at Crepes and Waffles.

yayow
01-16-2010, 02:02 PM
because
Women LOVE TO EAT,, excuse me, "DINE" and it almost ALWAYS leads to better sex.

You are right Jd, when you treat them a little extra special, I do find that they treat you much better, and besides that the hoe grapevine runs rampant with that shit. When I was just a visitor to this land, before I moved here, and I used to stay at Casa Linda we are talking maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I always rented a car, and after an all nighter, I would always stop at the restaurant that you pass, on your way to dropping the chica back to wherever she lived in Sosua, and have lunch with her. Not so much for her, but really for me, cause I liked the place, but the point being for a while there when I was a newbie, I was dealing with a Passions chica, semi regularly, never had to pay for the salida, because after she got off she would just meet me, where I said. And we would do us. Normally didn't pay her anything else, she was playing the long game, didn't work out for her. But I would notice that when ever I would step into Passions after I started treating her that way, all the chicas would spend extra attention, because they wanted to get treated like that as well. So they were putting their bids in. I know it was because she spread the word.

I call that free advertisement, and it meant I had to do less, to get the best of treatment, I always remember that. With the right chica, it pays to do it right, with the wrong one it doesn't matter because she won't appreciate anything.

Till this day that chica who no longer works at Passions (and hasn't for awhile), and the chicas that worked there when I was dealing with her, when they see me they still all treat me like royalty. Just because I treated her decently and not totally like just a hoe.

Don't get me wrong I don't do this as much any more, after all back then I was a newbie, but I still get a kick of how they noticeably perk up when I enter someplace they happen to be at.

Jimmydr
01-16-2010, 07:37 PM
BS should just STFU about the food pics, the same way WE STFU when he goes on and on about his "ASS MUNCHINNG" exploits . Which do you think sound more appetizing ??? :rofl::rolleyes::rofl:

and this is exactly why.
because
Women LOVE TO "DINE", and it almost ALWAYS leads to better sex.

It leads to lots of better sex.

stevereds
02-06-2010, 10:10 PM
nice report..

I'll be going to playa dorada Gran Ventana this March too.

Namook...
which resort did u stay out, and did u check out Coco Bongo's disco in the development?? any local chicas wander into that disco?

We plan to hit FOD...def. Sosua, this will be our 7th trip in past 3 yrs to Sosua.
Might look into Puerto plata as well, depending on chica activity etc.

Any advice to save money while in playa dorad would be great.

your report was informative too, thanks again

jacknback
02-07-2010, 04:16 PM
If you like a chica at Cristals you have to pay salida to get her? where was I that I even missed the girls working there?

Mr Hillbilly
02-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Coco Bongo's it sucked.Been there bunch of times .Here is some pics.

shadowrun
02-07-2010, 07:53 PM
ahh i see you were in the famous "piranha feeding frenzy" at club crystals. My first trip to the d.r was a baptism of fire so to speak. It helped to have 3 other mates with me but being as we were the only guys there with about 30-40 chicas it was most intimidating as we were flanked and ambushed from all angles! Glad they had the V.I.P area to catch your breath. You are right about some fine chicas there but now that i have been to Sasoua and Constambar weer you can do some hunting don t think Crytals is worth the hassle and my wallet thanks me also.

stevereds
02-07-2010, 08:56 PM

thanks again,
so which clubs in playa dorada complex, did you find the most DR chicas etc..?
your top 2 or 3 clubs...pro or non pro.
I see you weren't fond of coco bongo's already.

thanks again

Jimbo44
02-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Would u believe out of my 12 trips, I never been to Cristal or Bohem. And have no plans, except to maybe just see it one afternoon if in the area and thirsty for a cold one. I know I have fucked a few who worked there, and came to Classicos later or on their off day!!

weyland
02-08-2010, 12:37 AM

thanks again,
so which clubs in playa dorada complex, did you find the most DR chicas etc..?
your top 2 or 3 clubs...pro or non pro.
I see you weren't fond of coco bongo's already.

thanks again
If you want DR chicas get your ass out of Playa Dorada. Those who hook in Playa Dorada ask insane prices because there are tourists there who have no idea of the abundance of cheap P4P pussy only a 25 peso publico ride away and who only compare with whore prices in their own (First World) countries. To them 5000 pesos seems cheap, whereas the same chica would bite your hand off to get paid 1500 pesos in a Puerto Plata or Sosúa location.

stevereds
02-08-2010, 12:33 PM
I know Sosua prices well, been there 6 times already lol, and I plan on viviting again a few nights this upcoming trip..
Hoping maybe I find a hidden gem while I stay in Playa..if I don't, oh well, I am sure as hell not overpaying 'tourist' prices, when I know damn well, I can get it much cheaper, 25 or so minutes away.

Will be interesting to see them quote me the insanely high prices..lol. I have no problem saying no thanks and walking away .

Mr Hillbilly
02-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Find Weyland and Dominican Billy
Weyland likes Sprite,Billy likes Rum

Your not giving full disclosure like how many in your group?

Do you think Sosua girls are pretty?

Would you rather "rent" a girl for an hour spend your 40 bucks?or would you rather chase non pros and possibly spend alot more?

Do you speak Spanish?

stevereds
02-08-2010, 01:24 PM
me and my friend are going down.., speak little spanish

I like the chase, but would like to 'rent' for 40. I like to look for lower prices, or should I say 'fair prices' not gringo prices, although I am one, I have been around the block a few times to not overpay.

There are somne pretty girls in Sosua, everyone has different tastes etc, I like to bar hop in Sosua,,, some presidentes and mamajuana shots ;-)

Jimmydr
02-08-2010, 01:25 PM
me and my friend are going down.., speak little spanish

I like the chase, but would like to 'rent' for 40. I like to look for lower prices, or should I say 'fair prices' not gringo prices, although I am one, I have been around the block a few times to not overpay.

There are somne pretty girls in Sosua, everyone has different tastes etc, I like to bar hop in Sosua,,, some presidentes and mamajuana shots ;-)

How about you throw up a trip report from a past trip?:iconTU:

Mr Hillbilly
02-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Here is couple pics from beach in Playa Dorada Xmas by your hotel.

Notice in the first pic if you look toward mountain is way toward Malecon.I walked to whole way one end to the Malecon then hitched ride back to my car across from FOD.
Won't walk that again.

weyland
02-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I walked to whole way one end to the Malecon then hitched ride back to my car across from FOD.
Won't walk that again.
Why not? Would do you good to do it every day like Terrierist does.

Mr Hillbilly
02-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Fuck that I am not that ambitous.

stevereds
02-08-2010, 03:06 PM
How about you throw up a trip report from a past trip?:iconTU:

hey Jimmy..
I did a report for my last 2 trips..
one to aruba,
and the last one was this past august to boca chica.
both were very detailed.

I'll do a report for this upcoming as well.

the sosua trips, werent anything special...
passions a few times, a classico girl a few times, all short stays, thats in a 5 day span. While I always enjoy myself in Sosua, love checking out the different bars etc on Pedro..
I usually only wind up being with 3 girls or so in 5 days.
add a few passion massages etc.

WickedWillie
02-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Would u believe out of my 12 trips, I never been to Cristal or Bohem. And have no plans, except to maybe just see it one afternoon if in the area and thirsty for a cold one. I know I have fucked a few who worked there, and came to Classicos later or on their off day!!

Easy to believe, never been to either tambien. Just don't see the point, longish drive (esp at night), high prices and as you say many of them hit Sosua anyway.

weyland
02-08-2010, 07:55 PM
It can be pleasant to spend a couple of hours in Cristal, nursing two of their expensive drinks to last an hour each and watching the chicas dancing in the nude. It is a nice spacious environment with clean toilets and not deafening music for a change. But only if you are already in the area. Not worth a drive from Sosúa.

El Bohen I have never liked. Even more expensive drinks and an awkward L-shape room with lower ceiling.

Jimmydr
02-09-2010, 08:28 AM
with clean toilets

This is very important. Its hard to find these and I needed one, once.:iconTU::iconTU: