PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (Great Day! a.k.a. the Gap-Toothed Girl)

Bug Boy
02-12-2005, 09:08 AM
The Best Day Yet!!

I thought it was all down hill after my interlou with my San Isidro Sweetie, but today was great!!

I wake-up around 8am, dress, and leave the hotel to have breakfast around the street. Although, I had never had breakfast there, I had recommended this place to BigTrick based on few recommendations from friends. I had to get it to go after I was served milk in a tin :( and juice w/ ice :(, but the breakfast itself was great: four slices of toast, 2 eggs, a slice and ham, a slice of cheese, 2 strips of bacon, fruit, and coffee; all for $RD130.

I’m enjoying my breakfast on the patio outside of my room, when one of the maids walks by. She’s very cute and I still don’t know her name. I first saw her in November, a thin, dark, Haitian waif, with a beautiful face. The problem is, she only speaks Creole (not a word of Spanish.) Well this time I decide I am going to hold her attention for just a few minutes, until I can get my computer to access the Creole-US Phrase “book” I downloaded before I arrived in Boca Chica. I access the document and say “Kouman ou rele? (What is your name?) She starts laughing, a shy laugh, but she does tells me her name. Then in Creole I tell her my name, “M Rele ‘Helpmann.’” Again she starts laughing and at this point I’m laughing too. I continue to go through the phrase ‘book’ asking her questions until the 2 other Haitian maids arrive and then I start asking them questions in Creole as well. I turn the music up in my room (Gasolina) and we continue to joke. Me with my limited knowledge of Creole and them enjoying a little time off listening to music and drinking pineapple juice. Soon, the manager and her young son come to join the party and I start chatting with the manager and we are all just enjoying the morning listening to music and doing as little as possible. I get some “group” photos (I really only wanted photos of the cute maid) and after an hour or so of hanging out together we go our separate ways for the morning.

Well, I am in a good mood and I know Fuck Puppet will be over soon, so I shower and dress and wait for her arrival. I would like to get her out to the beach again, but the clouds are beginning to form and we may have to stay inside the entire time, I guess that’s not a bad thing.

Well Fuck Puppet takes a moto and arrives at 10:50am, when she pulls up it has just to begin to sprinkle a bit, so I decide that I would prefer to spend the rest of my time with Fuck Puppet in the bed. We fuck on and off for about 4 hours. I handcuff her to the television stand and bang her from behind with her laying flat on her stomach. During our fuck session I hook my laptop to the television, so that I can project a few movies (of a few hundred I have) on to the TV. After my first leche I put on a compilation Rocco Siffredi Movie I copied a couple of years ago and start banging Fuck Puppet to that. I like handcuffs, but sometimes they get in the way so I remove them in order to fuck her face. After she takes my second leche in her mouth we hang around in bed until 4pm. I take Fuck Puppet home and drive to Playa Vista.

At Playa Vista, I see Yennifer on her way out. I offer her a ride, she accepts so I drive her out to Andres. Yennifer tells me that she needs a place to stay for the night (family problems,) so I tell her she can spend the night with me and that she should call me after 11:30pm. After dropping off Yennifer, I see Cabana Girl in Boca Chica. I offer her ride, she accepts and again I am heading to Andres. Cabana Girl wants me to help her find her friend, so we cruise Andres a bit searching for her. Well, when we find her it turns out to be Gap-Toothed Girl. The girl I saw in the park back in August (Wow! What a great day.) Well the girls hop in the car and we start cruising through Andres. We pull up for a grande bottle of Presidente, and start drinking and cruising through Andres with the music blasting and her friend in the back having a good time. I am hungry, so we pull over to Pick–a–Pollo for some chicken, fries, and fritas. We continue to cruise, drinking and eating, while listening to the Reggaeton on the radio. We don’t have any destination in mind, the girls just want to look cool, and I just want to have a good time (I am spent, no sex until tomorrow). We pick-up another Grande Presidente and continue to cruise. God I love this country (if I were back in the US I would be in prison by now.)

The party starts to wind down, so I take the girls home and head back to the hotel. I am tired and it’s not even 7pm. At the hotel I transfer my photos to my laptop and rest a bit. Around 8pm I head to the “Perch.” I chat with Ex-Pat a bit, then Yennifer arrives. She’s brought a friend :D. This girl is smoking, cute face, and all the good things (and none of the bad) are sticking way the hell out. I forget about my 2 leches w/ Fuck Puppet and Yennifer, “Lopi”, and I all walk off to my hotel. Once we arrive back at the hotel, all I know is that I am fucking this girl. We have some drinks, I give Yennifer $RD100 for her find, thanks baby :), I offer Lopi RD$600 for her services, she agrees, I see Yennifer off, and I start to get down to business. Lopi removes her top and I notice something. One boob is bigger than the other. She has a “D” and a “C.” I guess that’s better than a “B” and an “A,” but it is bit of a let down. Oh well, I am still going to bang Lopi, but perhaps, I need to take a better look at her ass. I get her on her stomach and start banging her from behind. I love the feel of her ass hitting my thighs and after 20-30 minutes of fucking and sucking I cum.

After I pay and thank her, I drive down to Duarte to see who’s around on the street. I now know where RearWindow’s avatar hangs out at night, so I am curious to see if she’s there tonight. I walk down Duarte and see her in the same bar that I saw her in a week ago, this time with a new “novio.” Damn’ this girl is hot in her green dress (I guess right now I am on a titty fix), but I can’t understand what she’s doing with this guy. He is by far the ugliest guy in the bar and perhaps one of the ugliest guys that I have seen in Boca Chica (what the fuck?), I don’t know if he’s Australian, German, or Italian, but this guy looks fucking disgusting. Oh well… maybe that’s a good thing.

I leave for the hotel, where Yennifer is waiting for me. I let her in and let her stay the night (I may have banged her or her fucked her throat that night/early morning too, I don’t recall.)

Life is good,
Helpmann

to be continued... New Years in Boca (Let’s Go to the Movies!)

Tonto4
02-12-2005, 10:57 AM
WOW. Great report. You marched thru Boca like Sherman thru Georgia, leaving scores of fucked out putas in your wake. :D

I see where a rental car is big plus.

TG37
02-12-2005, 11:28 AM
hello who does that awesome tune "gasolina"? it is still blasting in my head

gdogg
02-12-2005, 12:19 PM
That was an awesome day indeed!! Wow! Your next two daily reports can say "I rested", and it would be understood.
:wink:

Gasolina is such a great song. A testament to it's greatness is that it was my favorite song in August (when I first went to the DR). In January, they were playing it at the clubs and it was getting the same great response (from everyone, not just me).

Don Tomas
02-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Helpmann,

Where can we download the English-Creole dictionary?

PS. Great Report

Bug Boy
02-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Helpmann,

Where can we download the English-Creole dictionary?

PS. Great ReportDon,
I'm sorry, but I don't have the links. I downloaded the files, which I can email to you, but where I found them, I can't recall. They weren't that hard to find, I just did a search on Yahoo.

-Helpmann
mhelpmann@yahoo.com

Dick Dawson
02-12-2005, 10:34 PM
As they say, "Google is your friend."

http://www.kreyol.com/dictionary.html