PDA

View Full Version : Gutter Meat back from Sosua

Gutter Meat
02-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Back from a 5 day trip and this was one of the best trips I had. Not one drop of rain. 1st 2 nights played the field. Seems like Dominino bar at Sosua plaza is dying out and the new hot spot from 8pm till 11pm is the Sosua life bar. 3rd night sat down for about a min at Sosua life bar to have napkins being thrown at me. On the 3rd napkin throw I caught a cutie smile at me , smiled back and over she came. Napkin throwing in DR is a Dominican girls way of trying to get your attention I've learned. Her name was Cladia, 20yrs old, and not the one from the Palace. She told me shes from Santiago. Well this girl had great looks , bod, and very, very good chica attitude so stayed with her for rest of the trip. I normally like finding a new chica everyday but hey, I was happy so why not keep her for the rest of the trip. On thursday after comming back from the beach we hit the hot tub at the palace. Then my friend Jim came in and the next thing I knew we were out numbered with chicas. Cladia kept me boxed in to one corner of the hot tub. Blasted some Aventura and I bought rounds of presidentes for everyone.
Friday I head to to Super super and ATM and on my way back to palace some savage chica is headed right toward me on sidewalk with arms wide open "papi". My hands go into my pocket and I feel one of her hands try to make their way into one of my pockets. Well all I could tell you guys is that I'm sure there is one less scamming chica in Sosua. I'm not gonna get into details however this was no girl , she was pure savage and she got what was comming to her.
Well headed to Aventura concert tonight which should be fun in 2nd row. Just gota find a chica.

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 10:20 AM
enjoy please take pics of the concert and dont forget the chicas at the concert... let us know how it was... and dont forget to smile when they sing amore de madre... which is the song where they talk about the moms that have to prostitute themselves in the DR to take care of their kids... :D

moshy2k
02-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Gutter M,

How much did she want to hang out for the entire 5 days??? I had a few chicas hint at hanging out during my last visit but decided to go for a new fish every night.

Ram
02-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Back from a 5 day trip and this was one of the best trips I had. Not one drop of rain. 1st 2 nights played the field. Seems like Dominino bar at Sosua plaza is dying out and the new hot spot from 8pm till 11pm is the Sosua life bar. 3rd night sat down for about a min at Sosua life bar to have napkins being thrown at me. On the 3rd napkin throw I caught a cutie smile at me , smiled back and over she came. Napkin throwing in DR is a Dominican girls way of trying to get your attention I've learned. Her name was Cladia, 20yrs old, and not the one from the Palace. She told me shes from Santiago. Well this girl had great looks , bod, and very, very good chica attitude so stayed with her for rest of the trip. I normally like finding a new chica everyday but hey, I was happy so why not keep her for the rest of the trip. On thursday after comming back from the beach we hit the hot tub at the palace. Then my friend Jim came in and the next thing I knew we were out numbered with chicas. Cladia kept me boxed in to one corner of the hot tub. Blasted some Aventura and I bought rounds of presidentes for everyone.
Friday I head to to Super super and ATM and on my way back to palace some savage chica is headed right toward me on sidewalk with arms wide open "papi". My hands go into my pocket and I feel one of her hands try to make their way into one of my pockets. Well all I could tell you guys is that I'm sure there is one less scamming chica in Sosua. I'm not gonna get into details however this was no girl , she was pure savage and she got what was comming to her.
Well headed to Aventura concert tonight which should be fun in 2nd row. Just gota find a chica.

I saw this guy sitting in that tub with all those fine chicas!!! The man looked like he was in heaven....oh the hights this place can take you to!