PDA

View Full Version : Trading Futures

Willie
02-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Are there any members who trade the futures such as the YM, Er2, Eur, NQ, Es?

Willie

Deniro
02-12-2005, 10:55 PM
i know a bit about forex but don't have the capital to make it a full-time job.

Willie
02-12-2005, 10:58 PM
I trade the YM (DOW emini) margin requirements are small and the volitity is negligible so that it is impossible to lose youer shirt unless you are careless.

Just wondered if there were qny traders o0n here.

Willie

BrooklynBeas
02-13-2005, 08:44 PM
i trade bodily fluids with chicas in DR... i used to trade baseball cards as a kid...

BROOKLYN_357
02-14-2005, 04:20 PM
i trade bodily fluids with chicas in DR... i used to trade baseball cards as a kid...

same here

the_Jayman
02-14-2005, 11:31 PM
LMFAO BrooklynBeas & BROOKLYN357 ! !

Kapalika
12-20-2005, 09:17 PM

Willie

Willie,
Hi, I exclusively trade the Euro on the spot forex market, recently started doing it full time.
Perhaps this thread is not the right place to ask, but I am actually interested in an extended stay in Sosua combining work/mongering IF I can get a reliable broadband connection. But from all the research I have done so far, I haven't found any apartments/hotels that offer that (short of me getting a satellite modem).

Do any members know if such a connection (in-room) is at all possible in Sosua?

Mister NYC
12-20-2005, 09:24 PM

Willie

Willie,
Hi, I exclusively trade the Euro on the spot forex market, recently started doing it full time.
Perhaps this thread is not the right place to ask, but I am actually interested in an extended stay in Sosua combining work/mongering IF I can get a reliable broadband connection. But from all the research I have done so far, I haven't found any apartments/hotels that offer that (short of me getting a satellite modem).

Do any members know if such a connection (in-room) is at all possible in Sosua?

Our high speed internet connection should be up and running soon. Earliest would be by new years eve. Latest would be by second week of January. I put in the request, but things are slow. I need a high speed connection as well for business purposes.

PM me if you have any questions.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Maximus
12-20-2005, 09:31 PM

:rofl:

Buy 69 Jan BBJNQNS Diana @ 1500

I also have some AnaMirian options I may exercise!!! :D

Apos
12-20-2005, 09:31 PM
ask marco at rockies...
http://www.rockysbar.com/
i think he has what you're looking for and may be able to guide you to a more luxurious spot. some condos have it too.

also try www.dr1.com in the forums for more info

Kapalika
02-10-2006, 05:35 AM
Where are my manners - thanks MISTER NYC and Apos for the info.

Apos
02-10-2006, 03:20 PM
de nada...welcome to the club!

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
03-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Where are my manners - thanks MISTER NYC and Apos for the info.

Austrailia is onboard!

JD
03-05-2006, 02:18 AM
ISOC.
Spreading over the world one country at a time.

JD

Bug Boy
03-05-2006, 02:28 AM
I trade the YM (DOW emini) margin requirements are small and the volitity is negligible so that it is impossible to lose youer shirt unless you are careless.

Just wondered if there were qny traders o0n here.

Willie

Did you get a chance to make it to the meeting? Would love to go over some strategies with you.