PDA

View Full Version : POP CARNAVAL

domfan
02-13-2005, 01:50 PM
during february, every sunday there is on the malecon carnival party: they block off the midsection of the malecon, a lot of gazebos with presidente and brugal, life bands, huts and a loooot of local pussy. just let your rolex in the safe and hide your wallet.
the first weekend of march, there will be the big carnival celebration with contests aso.

Apos
02-13-2005, 07:42 PM
during february, every sunday there is on the malecon carnival party: they block off the midsection of the malecon, a lot of gazebos with presidente and brugal, life bands, huts and a loooot of local pussy. just let your rolex in the safe and hide your wallet.
the first weekend of march, there will be the big carnival celebration with contests aso.

Anything like this happening in May or October?

domfan
02-14-2005, 07:33 AM
no, not to my knowledge

Don Tomas
02-14-2005, 12:58 PM

Carnival is associated with Lent. Many cultures celebrate it before the start of Lent (Rio, NOLA) on Fat Tuesday. The DR does it differently and celebrates it on every Sunday during Lent.

Apos
02-14-2005, 06:21 PM

Carnival is associated with Lent. Many cultures celebrate it before the start of Lent (Rio, NOLA) on Fat Tuesday. The DR does it differently and celebrates it on every Sunday during Lent.

True DT but i meant any other festivals or celebrations that bring large groups of chicas together.

Don Tomas
02-14-2005, 09:22 PM
True DT but i meant any other festivals or celebrations that bring large groups of chicas together.

They have a Jazz Festival and a Merengue Festival both in October.
When I arrive at the airport chicas gather too! :lol:

Apos
02-14-2005, 09:40 PM

They have a Jazz Festival and a Merengue Festival both in October.
When I arrive at the airport chicas gather too! :lol:

Please be at the STI airport May 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 p.m. :twisted: