PDA

View Full Version : Do chicas go topless at the beach?

lexx_luthar
04-17-2004, 07:38 AM
It's common in Europe. Is it accepted in the DR. Are there laws against toplessness? Are they enforced? :?: :?: :?:

Jimmydr
04-17-2004, 07:45 AM
It's common in Europe. Is it accepted in the DR. Are there laws against toplessness? Are they enforced? :?: :?: :?:

Dominicans are shy here. You will see Europeans topless. :D

lexx_luthar
04-17-2004, 12:44 PM

Dominicans are shy here. You will see Europeans topless. :D

:!: Thanks for the reply.

I assume then that toplessness is not illegal.

:?: Does it take much to cause the local chicas to overcome their shyness for a souvenir photo? :)

Lucifer
04-17-2004, 01:24 PM
The only place you'll see topless beachgoers in Sosua is on the Casa Marina Reef beach . . . you can access it through a walkway next to Sosua-by-the-Sea, around the corner from the Casa Marina main entrance. Maybe there are other ways of getting onto this beach.

Never seen a dominican woman go topless at the beach . . doubt it will happen.

nomad
04-17-2004, 01:27 PM
xxxx

the_Jayman
04-19-2004, 10:58 PM
What he said

And what a friggin shame.

Imagine all the beauties of Sosua strutting topless past the shark bar :shock:

(mmmmmmmmmmmmm)

BrooklynBeas
07-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Actually, BkBeas may have changed an unwritten rule of chicas going topless on the beach... two trips ago in March... i was with another friend and two chicas on the beach and the two girls were eating oysters ... yeah the ones that the domicans walk around with in the hot sun all day... well they do have some ice on top of them but im sure its not that safe to eat... anyway one of the girls made a deal with me ... i eat an oyster and she will go topless... well lets just say the oyster went down the pipe within 2 seconds... 2 seconds after there was a chica on the beach topless!

VELM
07-13-2004, 12:41 AM
It's common in Europe. Is it accepted in the DR. Are there laws against toplessness? Are they enforced? :?: :?: :?: :lol:

i was ther this past week; wasn't a day i didn't see a european
white woman topless on the beach

JD
07-13-2004, 02:02 AM
On my first trip to the Dominican Republic, one of the first moments
when I realized I had arrived was when I saw a (Canadian?) young women topless at Boca Chica. A very nice memory.
Dominicans however, as already noted, do so much less often.

Happy Hunting,

JD

vagabond
07-14-2004, 03:02 PM
It's plenty of topless tourists on Sosua Beach. I have also seen some Domincans tetas there, but thats have been more like flashing. I used to go to Venezuela before I "found" Sosua, and on the beach in Porlamar it was not uncommon that the local girls was topless, so we can hope that the chicas in Sosa will come after.

two4one
01-11-2005, 05:01 PM
It is pitiful how N.Americans glee at the sound of the word topless !
In Europe it's as common place as showing bare shoulders - unfortunately very few women have boobs worth exposing.

On guys...it's just standard equipment and what you can do with it matters. European men are into doing, Americans are into watching and being teased..

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME where in DR do you find the nices most delicious white girls, to spend some mutually rewarding time basis ....is it POP, SD, La Romana, Santiago?

Please reply SAP..... going there last week January

Jimmydr
01-11-2005, 05:05 PM
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME where in DR do you find the nices most delicious white girls, to spend some mutually rewarding time basis ....is it POP, SD, La Romana, Santiago?

White girls? Wrong country :shock:

BigTrick
01-11-2005, 06:00 PM

White girls? Wrong country :shock:

White girls in the DR :lol: :lol: Plenty of white girl tourist.

But can someone explain why only the fat women go topless. I rarely see a girl with a sexy body topless on the beach or pools

passasabe
01-11-2005, 06:32 PM
You might as well stay at home or got to an AI if you want white girls. Give Dominican Chicas a chance and you will LOVE it.

I know what you mean with the fat chicks going topics. Personally, I didn't see any topless in Sosua. I did when I went to Portugal a few years ago and it was all the wrong chicks who went topless. It was either the fat American chicks with all sorts of veins on their tits or it was the chicks who were as flat as a board who had mosquito bites for nipples.

domfan
01-12-2005, 07:35 AM
at playa dorada beach you see plenty of turistas topless. dominican guys make a sport to come by on sundays and watch them. politour told me, they had to arrest one who was having a wanker on top of a british chick, i cant blame him, hahahaa...
but forget about a DR chica taking off her bra in public. on the contrary, they put thirts and shorts on top of their bating suits, even when bathing.

vagabond
01-12-2005, 10:24 AM
In fact, being topless, has been kind of out of fashion in europe for some years now, maybe with an exeption for Spain. They wasn't quite into it when it was most popular. I think if topless becomes very fashion and popular again someday, maybe some Dominicanas will trow their top also.

BigTrick
01-12-2005, 11:49 PM
The only place you'll see topless beachgoers in Sosua is on the Casa Marina Reef beach . . . you can access it through a walkway next to Sosua-by-the-Sea, around the corner from the Casa Marina main entrance. Maybe there are other ways of getting onto this beach.

Never seen a dominican woman go topless at the beach . . doubt it will happen.

This is true.....everywhere you look on the Casa Marina beach, you see girls topless.....fat girl topless :shock: