PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (Single Sunday aka In Walks Rear Window)

Bug Boy
02-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Oh brother…

Not again.

I am on the first day of a new cycle and Cabana Girl isn’t here. Yeah, she’s only 30 minutes late, but I just don’t have the time anymore. Either she takes me seriously and gets her ass here on time or I go searching for another chica.

Guess what?

Time to head to Playa Vista.

I guess I am bit spoiled. Fuck Puppet always showed up on time and was quite predictable in regards to time and temperament. Cabana Girl, however, was late and unpredictable. The question was, do I want the “good” girl or the bad girl. I guess it was something to think about.

When I arrive at Playa Vista, I grab a table w/ Ex-Pat and a friend and listen to him talk about his past and future travels (damn’ he has some great stories and I’ll be sad to see him leave.)

After some time listening to Ex-Pat, Rear Window walks in. Actually, this wasn’t the first time I had seen Rear Window. I saw him once or twice in August at the same location (small world). In August, I only knew him as the guy with the HOTTEST GIRL in Boca Chica. I figured that he was on Wall Street or possibly had some job in Hollywood (shit why not—somebody had to have paid for those puppies hanging from her chest--- it’s not like they could be REAL—the girl’s only 5’ 2”, 110 lbs w/ her tits accounting for 30% of her body weight.) But they’re real (or at least he never paid for anything.) I apologize if I ramble, but when I saw this girl back in August, I figured every guy was finding a nice petite piece of ass and strapping some big ass fake boobies to her chest. Hell, why not? Cosmetic surgery is relatively cheap down there, and it’s not like it’s your body. You figure, it might set you back a few hundred, but if you have the money and that’s your fantasy, why not? I am sure there are plenty of Boca Chica putas that are open to the idea, and would service you like there was no tomorrow… I digress.

Well I leave the table I am sitting at to introduce myself. We had already exchanged photos over the net, so picking him out (especially considering who he is = the guy w/ the HOT chica) wasn’t that difficult. We chat a bit and I give him an update on how things are going. I was very happy to finally meet him. His posts on WSG in reference to Boca Chica were incredibly helpful and it made my first trip to Boca Chica a pleasant and somewhat prepared one :D. After a bit of chit chat w/ RearWindow I rejoin Ex-Pat and friend at their table. I guess today is another Sunday w/ out a daytime chica. It was a pretty slow afternoon, and after a while I head back to the hotel, to see what may have become of Cabana Girl.

On the way to the hotel, I bump into Yennifer and Frenchie. I invite them inside for some ice cream and Coca-cola and see them on their way. I am not quite sure what to make of today. It’s Sunday, and I have no woman.

Well, bored out of mind I head back to Playa Vista. Where I bump into somebody I do know, “Y.” I guess she has yet to head back to New York and she’s in Boca Chica to work on her tan, before she has to head back to the city. I sit down w/ Y and her friends and chat a bit, but I’m not really feeling it like last Sunday, so after a half-hour, I say my good-byes and walk off. On my way out I see Rear Window and ask him he is interested in getting a few beers at my place. He agrees and we drive back. We chat about the usual putas, Boca Chica, ISOC, and the internet. We also talk about the putas we know or possibly have in common as well as hang out spots like JBV and the “Perch.” RearWindow is cool guy and I enjoy talking with him. While we are drinking and chatting Yennifer and Frenchie come by. Yennifer wants to have a heart-to-heart. I guess Frenchie wants to get in good with me and wants Yennifer’s help. Frenchie does not necessarily want a “carrot” or presents just an opportunity to hang out at the hotel, have a coke or some ice cream sometime. I somewhat understand and tell the girls no problem, I know Frenchie a little bit (no sex yet) and she has never been a pain or problem for me. After the puta conference, I apologize and rejoin Rear Window. We chat a bit more than I walk w/ Rear Window to the "Perch" to meet some of the guys and whatever putas may there. On the way there we bump into Cabana Girl, who has been hangin’ outside the street near the hotel. We briefly chat and confirm are rescheduled date for later this evening (I guess I like the bad girls.) After introducing Rear Window to Ex-Pat and chatting for a bit we head back to car parked outside the hotel. I appreciate Rear Window humoring me for a bit, but I don’t want to take up too much of his time. We start the drive back to his hotel and I see Pierry on the corner. So far Pierry hasn’t exhibited the nuttiness of her sister, so I have her jump in the back (although, I am secretly hoping that Rear Window will get this girl off my hands) as we head to Candil. I drop off Rear Window, say my goodbyes, have Pierry move up front, and listen to whatever sob story she has (some reason why she wants the “carrot”.)

Well after, I get back to my hotel, I let Pierry off at the same corner, quickly change, get Cabana Girl and head off to the movies in Megacentro. Cabana Girl selects the movie, The Princess Diaries (dubbed), we get a bag of popcorn and watch the show. She seems enthralled and I enjoy watching her watch the screen. After the movie, we head out to San Isidro to another cabana, Obsessions. Well, I haven’t had a nut all day, and I more than ready to break a nut off inside her. Yes, it’s bit routine at this point, but what a routine, DFK and multiple positions. After I cum, we head back to Boca Chica where I drop her off. I am running a half-hour late and cruise to find Yennifer. She still needs a place to stay and I don’t want her getting arrested walking down JBV, because of me. I finally find her a couple of blocks away, apologize and drive her back to my place. I go to sleep, while she stays up to watch TV. I am beat.

-Helpmann

to be continued... New Years in Boca (Return to Juan Dolio)

RearWindow
02-13-2005, 07:18 PM
I might have taken one "for the Team" had you asked :P ! but I think I had some plans for that nite :twisted: Funny enuff, we had a mutual friend or two in the ex-pat group, so it was a very pleasant little gathering there on the street.
For the rest of youz... This man is a class act all the way, if you get the chance to look him up, I would do it. And the girls are hot.

Bug Boy
02-13-2005, 08:41 PM
I might have taken one "for the Team" had you asked :P ! but I think I had some plans for that nite :twisted: Funny enuff, we had a mutual friend or two in the ex-pat group, so it was a very pleasant little gathering there on the street.
For the rest of youz... This man is a class act all the way, if you get the chance to look him up, I would do it. And the girls are hot. I feel a bit uncomfortable recommending women. Part of it is the whole pimp factor. The other (which is somewhat similar) is that some guys try to push "their" whores on a guy (normally newbies), knowing that they will reap "discounts" (free sex, blow-jobs...) with the whore later on.

-Helpmann

RearWindow
02-13-2005, 09:01 PM
For the rest of youz... This man is a class act all the way, if you get the chance to look him up, I would do it. And the girls are hot. I feel a bit uncomfortable recommending women. Part of it is the whole pimp factor. The other (which is somewhat similar) is that some guys try to push "their" whores on a guy (normally newbies), knowing that they will reap "discounts" (free sex, blow-jobs...) with the whore later on.

-HelpmannI get that. At this level, there can be a bit of trading info going on. For those that we have no great connection with, it's cool.My girls?! Nobody gets those numbers or info. My "look him up comment" was directed at you. You are primo. I enjoyed the time talking and hanging. The mention of the girls was merely an affirmation of your good taste, not that you needed that.

Jimmydr
02-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Everyone that is regular down there knows they will meet 10 new chicas every time. Really no need for pre arranged meetings.

Bug Boy
02-13-2005, 09:05 PM

-HelpmannI get that. At this level, there can be a bit of trading info going on. For those that we have no great connection with, it's cool.My girls?! Nobody gets those numbers or info. My "look him up comment" was directed at you. You are primo. I enjoyed the time talking and hanging. The mention of the girls was merely an affirmation of your good taste, not that you needed that.

Thanks!

continentalmike
02-14-2005, 04:25 AM
can we lay off the gay stuff already.. :lol: :lol: