PDA

View Full Version : How many worksing girls?

Fordtech
01-18-2010, 04:24 AM
Does anyone have any idea how many working girls there are in Sosua? Do the girls get regular check ups by a gynecologist like they do in the Philippines? Thanks

whynotme
01-18-2010, 07:02 AM
it used to be 10 ugly & 1 reasonably hot/good one for every monger and since every mongers taste is different its up to you which one is your hottie ;)

as far as checkups i believe its few and far between:eek:

Fordtech
01-18-2010, 07:51 AM
I thought dr was a lot like the Philippines but I guess its not. I will for sure do a price and fun comparison between the 2 countries as far as mongering goes. What is the average St "short time" and LT "long time". Do the girls allow pics in the room?

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 08:02 AM
There are a few 100. Once there were a few 100 pretty ones.

greydread
01-18-2010, 08:02 AM
I thought dr was a lot like the Philippines but I guess its not. I will for sure do a price and fun comparison between the 2 countries as far as mongering goes. What is the average St "short time" and LT "long time". Do the girls allow pics in the room?

D.R. prices all over the country run roughly:

$30 - $60 on the street (Haitians, Skanks and Crackheads could be had for less)

$60 - $120 at the casas

$100+ at high end casas

On the subject of ST vs. TLN...it varies. I've never seen a country with more scamming deal changers in my travels. Many of these women, especially independents will come up with "headaches", "stomache aches", "call from kid/babysitter" and a dozen other scams to turn your TLN into a ST after you've negotiated for the evening. My suggestion is to always negotiate for ST first and feel the Chicas for further negotiation as the evening progresses.

Passport Playa
01-18-2010, 09:04 AM
On the subject of ST vs. TLN...it varies. I've never seen a country with more scamming deal changers in my travels. Many of these women, especially independents will come up with "headaches", "stomache aches", "call from kid/babysitter" and a dozen other scams to turn your TLN into a ST after you've negotiated for the evening. My suggestion is to always negotiate for ST first and feel the Chicas for further negotiation as the evening progresses.

My suggestion is to let the chica know from the outset if she reneges on any part of the agreement, she is only going to receive partial compensation (on a pro-rated basis!) That why I personally encourage "dudes" to "man-up and stick to their guns!"

The Mac Man

Fordtech
01-18-2010, 09:06 AM
Well, the prices are way higher than in the Philippines, lets see how good they suck and fuck.

greydread
01-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Well, the prices are way higher than in the Philippines, lets see how good they suck and fuck.

Having done both, I'll just say that the PI is no place for an Ass Man. There's something about those Dominican hips...

Fordtech
01-18-2010, 09:41 AM
I like them under 5 foot and around 90 pounds, they are so fucking tight. :)

greydread
01-18-2010, 09:54 AM
My suggestion is to let the chica know from the outset if she reneges on any part of the agreement, she is only going to receive partial compensation (on a pro-rated basis!)

Good advice, but not practical for casa Chicas as you'll pay the difference up front, leaving your tip as the only leverage you have. That's one reason why I don't fuck with the casas that much anymore.

I've got a friend who's travelled to the D.R. and other locations several times. He's been burnt on both trips to the D.R. by Chicas who tried to change the game on him and either leave early or turn him off by either refusing titty access, starfish fucking, limited CBJ only, charging higher than the going rate, going off until they got the tip they want and many other Dominican tricks.

You can tell a guy to "Man Up" until you're blue in the face and some guys just don't have it in them. That's why I contend that the D.R. just isn't for everyone. I went behind him on a couple of these Putas just to see what the problem was and they treated me like a fucking King, loud, wet fucking and bbbj sucking and offering up coulo and shit so I figured thay he was his own worst problem.

He never had this problem in the Netherland Antilles where the Putas live in dormitories and are far away from home, chulos, babies and other distractions and their cell phones cost too much to use. That's probably why TLN costs so much there. It's "satisfaction guarranteed".

Mongering in the D.R. is a whole different ballgame.

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 09:56 AM

Well you will get many 5ft to 5ft 4, about 110 pounds

yayow
01-18-2010, 09:59 AM
......Mongering in the D.R. is a whole different ballgame.

True and mongering in different areas of the D.R., is a whole different ballgame from one locale to the next. But that makes it somewhat interesting.

greydread
01-18-2010, 10:04 AM
True and mongering in different areas of the D.R., is a whole different ballgame from one locale to the next. But that makes it somewhat interesting.

Many Chicas move from town to town and I haven't seen much of a difference in that regard. I prefer Santo Domingo for reasons of personal convenience and when I travel around it's usually just for a change of scenery. I will agree that the "beachwhoretowns" make for a less predictable experience.

Roy
01-18-2010, 11:12 AM

GOOD LUCK finding this! We're talking about ladies with some color, and with that come asses and tits. I'd say about 90lbs of ass and tits alone on each chica!!!! Yea baby....!

Relax Fordtech, it's all point and click down there. ALWAYS tell them "uno hora" and work from there. I am getting lots of guys (and a couple of chicas) informing me the going rate is pretty much 1000 pesos (1500 top shelf) for "ST".

After that, many of the girls will decide they "really like you" and start calling you their "novio". You have to be the one to decide whether it's something you want to continue or not. If they perform, I'll keep 'em around, but the first time I ain't getting what I want.... BOOT

greydread
01-18-2010, 11:41 AM
.......... I am getting lots of guys (and a couple of chicas) informing me the going rate is pretty much 1000 pesos (1500 top shelf) for "ST".

1,000RD is roughly 28 bucks and many street Chica are available at this price for a couple of hours or 1 pop.

I have had a few "Top Shelf" Chicas and they will NEVER go for less than $2,000RD! Usually they start at $3,000RD. Some want $4,000RD. I have negotiated a few 9+ (IMO) Chicas down to $3,000 and they were well worth it.

Thrifty is good but cheap is bad. You get what you pay for,,,,

p.s. don't forget to tip.

Hemp
01-18-2010, 11:43 AM
aside from casas, bar fines, high end etc...2000 pesos is more than fair! Jimmy told me something years ago which became my mantra at my set "take it or leave it" price of 2000 pesos!

"Its more than you'll make in a week if you were working at some Job down here"

:p

Summit
01-18-2010, 12:09 PM
My first trip down to Sosua was last February. My second puta, was exactly that a fucking whore!! She pulled every game change she could think of once we were back in my room. I threw her skanky ass out the door telling her in my extremely poor Spanish what I thought of her. Then I went back to Pedro Clisante and found another much more compliant young lady.
I agree, that you have to stick to your guns and don't take their bullshit.
On another note, as I get older, I tend to look more for the 9s and 10s. I might not be able to get off more than one shot, so at least I want the scenery to be splendid if not extraordinary. If she is gorgeous, I will pay more, and if she performs well, I will tip accordingly.

greydread
01-18-2010, 12:26 PM
as I get older, I tend to look more for the 9s and 10s. I might not be able to get off more than one shot, so at least I want the scenery to be splendid if not extraordinary. If she is gorgeous, I will pay more, and if she performs well, I will tip accordingly.

This is exactly what I was attempting (however pitifully) to relate. How many times have we settled for less because the price seemed too high, just to reflect later "I shoulda pulled the trigger on that"?

Life is short. It's said that "Time is Money" and that's bullshit. I can always get more money. I could save a bundle if I stopped smoking Rocky Patel and switched to White Owl (:puke:).

I'll say it again...you get what you pay for.

sicpup71
01-18-2010, 12:39 PM
1,000RD is roughly 28 bucks and many street Chica are available at this price for a couple of hours or 1 pop.

I have had a few "Top Shelf" Chicas and they will NEVER go for less than $2,000RD! Usually they start at $3,000RD. Some want $4,000RD. I have negotiated a few 9+ (IMO) Chicas down to $3,000 and they were well worth it.

here's a cheat sheet.....which u can print out if you go to the top of the board and go into where it says ISOC EXTRA.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/currency/ratesheetUSDDOP.php

whynotme
01-18-2010, 12:40 PM
aside from casas, bar fines, high end etc...2000 pesos is more than fair! Jimmy told me something years ago which became my mantra at my set "take it or leave it" price of 2000 pesos!

thats fine most of the time..........but.........sometimes paying that little bit extra is worth it;):D:corky:.

i have paid anywhere from 500 to 2,500 in the dr

but i also paid 4,000 for a little spinner newbie that turned my crank and she was so good i called her back for the last three days of my trip:D

that chica made that trip the most memorable one ever and unfortunately she must have gotten married or her family found out cause she was never seen before or after that week

sicpup71
01-18-2010, 12:51 PM

like this??

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b71c5c5c.jpg

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 03:31 PM

I would have to agree with Greydreads prices. Many of the real fine ones start at 3 or 4 mil RD but then you dicker before you dicker. :lol:

I had a nice BBBJ for 500RD and a ride home. And a 3some for with the cost of beers and all for both girls less than a hundred bucks so I am happy.
Also I think even TLN take out from Passions at night for 3500 in fine at least it was for me twice.

To answer your OP question about the exams I ask to see their most recent stamp they get when they go to the doctor put on their ID. :rofl: This guy is their favorite he passes out suckers.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_160414af0e0e93e682.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=64826)

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 03:32 PM
like this??

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b71c5c5c.jpg)

I think that is one of the ones Jimmy was talking about around 110 pounds.

Passport Playa
01-18-2010, 04:00 PM
like this??

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b71c5c5c.jpg)

I like them that size too. The only difference is that I like their head down and ass up because that's the way I like to f*ck! :rofl:

The Mac Man

Gladiator
01-18-2010, 04:29 PM
There are a few 100. Once there were a few 100 pretty ones.

That's right.

So, Fordtech, be aware that in Sosua there will be a few hundreds to choose from, not a few thousands like in AC - it's a much smaller scale.

But it's fun anyway to try something different.

rushdog34
01-18-2010, 05:30 PM
i didnt even know that existed on here lol... this site always amazes me on the info here

here's a cheat sheet.....which u can print out if you go to the top of the board and go into where it says ISOC EXTRA.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/currency/ratesheetUSDDOP.php

jacknback
01-18-2010, 07:36 PM
SPEAKING OF PRICES... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SOAPY AND THE OTHERS AT PASSIONS?

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 07:38 PM
SPEAKING OF PRICES... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SOAPY AND THE OTHERS AT PASSIONS?

Click on the website link at the top of the page that's flashing La Passion.

There is a menu right on the site. Have fun

LJDMV
02-02-2010, 05:29 PM
I agree with you 100%. If they start changing up , tell then to be gone!!!... I am picky too in DR. Going for Quality over quantity. they do have both there.

bentwire
02-02-2010, 06:22 PM
You guys crack the hell out of me,, how do you pay for a piece of ass before you have any idea of its value,, which alone is another subject

Do you Pay for beauty?
Do you pay for Fuck power?
do you pay based on your idea of a fantasy?
do ya pay what is ask?
whats your mark???????

some guys say hell i would pay that chica 4000 peso just to sniff her ass,, little do they know that local Dominican Mongers just sniffed, spiffed and pissed on that pussy for 200 peso or better yet traded a chicken for it.

this subject need to be changed to How much of a Dumb ass am i for paying so freaking much to rub my Nub in another mans dub

Now don't get me wrong,, I have seen and have had very nice pretty hot clean chica that i valued higher than others,,, now is it my duty to fuck up her life by thinking her ass is worth 1000RD for an hour after i am gone??? NooooooooOOOoo because when i am gone she isn't going to get that from her Uncle, Brother, Grandpa, Dominican John, she will only get that sum from another Gringo, which makes you high rollers out to be the fool and trust me thats how they look at you, not as a rich generous man, but as a dumb ass that gives his money away

Then again, i am a shopper and hunter not a point and click guy and some say a tight ass

Jimmydr
02-02-2010, 06:26 PM
You guys crack the hell out of me,, how do you pay for a piece of ass before you have any idea of its value,, which alone is another subject

Do you Pay for beauty?
do ya pay what is ask?
whats your mark???????

some guys say hell i would pay that chica 4000 peso just to sniff her ass,, little do they know that local Dominican Mongers just sniffed, spiffed and pissed on that pussy for 200 peso or better yet traded a chicken for it.

this subject need to be changed to How much of a Dumb ass am i for paying so freaking much to rub my Nub in another mans dub

Now don't get me wrong,, I have seen and have had very nice pretty hot clean chica that i valued higher than others,,, now is it my duty to fuck up her life by thinking her ass is worth 1000RD for an hour after i am gone??? NooooooooOOOoo because when i am gone she isn't going to get that from her Uncle, Brother, Grandpa, Dominican John, she will only get that sum from another Gringo, which makes you high rollers out to be the fool and trust me thats how they look at you, not as a rich generous man, but as a dumb ass that gives his money away

Then again, i am a shopper and hunter not a point and click guy and some say a tight ass

Well if its up to her giving it to a gringo for free or a 22 year old Dominican, guess who wins.

psriches
02-02-2010, 06:43 PM
like this??

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849e12b71c5c5c.jpg)Come on sicpup, she's a friend of ISOC and not under 90lbs!!!!!!!!:eek:

But they do have the flacas in DR!!

bentwire
02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Well if its up to her giving it to a gringo for free or a 22 year old Dominican, guess who wins.

Dominican of course

psriches
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Does anyone have any idea how many working girls there are in Sosua? Do the girls get regular check ups by a gynecologist like they do in the Philippines? ThanksExplain!!

Are the girls going on there own or is this standard business practice??

husl2001
02-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Explain!!

Assume they're not, and wrap up accordingly.

psriches
02-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Assume they're not, and wrap up accordingly.But of course. I was just curious!!

continentalmike
02-03-2010, 03:42 AM

Do you Pay for beauty?
do ya pay what is ask?
whats your mark???????

Bentwire,

If you're referring to the Sosua chica's you're correct.

However, there is a whole world apart from that. The well-off Dominicans and the better connected expats can get a whole different class of ass... I'm talking about the girls you see in the real DR beauty pageants... those are some of the most beautiful girls on the planet..

Those girls go for RD$ 5,000 and up and are worth every penny.

This is not an environment that any of the Sosua/Boca Chica crowd gets to mix with.

Fordtech
02-03-2010, 05:11 AM
Explain!!

Yes, every week they get a smear test and complete check over. If they fail smear they are given a fail smear and can not go out barfine for 1 week until they pass smear. Every working girl in the Philippines has a license with picture so can tell that they are of age and have regular hygiene test's.

LJDMV
02-03-2010, 05:13 AM
Fordtech, have you been to Sosua before? Post a trip report...

Fordtech
02-03-2010, 05:19 AM
No I have not, I will be there in 33 1/2 hours :) :) :)

LJDMV
02-03-2010, 05:22 AM
Please send some updated trip info when you get there. Like best rate and places exchanging money now, info on the girls in Sosua, and classicos disco, etc. I will be there in march..

Mr. Smooth
02-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Have a great time. Never mongered in the PI. Plenty of times in Thailand and a friend of mine who is retired and lives in Asia about 7 months out of the year swears by the Filipinas. Better gfe than the Thais. I'm interested in your thoughts comparing the DR chicas with the Asian babes when you finish your trip. Enjoy yourself!

MrHappy
02-03-2010, 05:47 AM

Final word, my friend.

You're just like me, I like em small and shapely. Don't think for a minute you're going to be surrounded by cute little spinners. It's not going to happen.
That's why you go to flip land.

What you will find here is different. You may see a little one or two, but don't hold your breath.

You WILL find quite a few that will definitely pull your chain though, not because of their size, but because of their sexuality. They can definitely
get your motor running.

Take it for what it's worth, and have a good time. Don't drink too much, lots of water, always negotiate short time, and go from there.

Since you're used to being surrounded by cute girls that want to screw you to death, you'll have the advantage over the guys that haven't experienced that, and still have the "kid in the candy store" look on their face.

Have fun!

Fordtech
02-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the advice. I am not much of a drinker so that for sure will not be a problem. I am sure I will have a great time and will keep you all informed on what is going on in Sosua. I love to take pics so will take many pics of the hotel, streets and ladies of course. :)

bentwire
02-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Bentwire,

If you're referring to the Sosua chica's you're correct.

However, there is a whole world apart from that. The well-off Dominicans and the better connected expats can get a whole different class of ass... I'm talking about the girls you see in the real DR beauty pageants... those are some of the most beautiful girls on the planet..

Those girls go for RD$ 5,000 and up and are worth every penny.

This is not an environment that any of the Sosua/Boca Chica crowd gets to mix with.

there is no chica worth 5000RD go find a untouched beauty in the cambio for 500 peso and forget the drama

sicpup71
02-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Please send some updated trip info when you get there. Like best rate and places exchanging money now, info on the girls in Sosua, and classicos disco, etc. I will be there in march..
hey ljdmv if u put a [ in front of ....... countdown]cdstart=undefined&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/claudia.jpg&yr=2010&mo=3&da=20&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=undefined&txtcolor=0xff&untilcolor=0xcc00[/countdown]
you'll get your countdown.
cdstart=undefined&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/claudia.jpg&yr=2010&mo=3&da=20&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=undefined&txtcolor=0xff&untilcolor=0xcc00

LJDMV
02-03-2010, 08:22 PM
thanks, sicpup71

Dragonlorde
02-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Having spent quite a few years in places like the PI, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea and Thialand when I was younger, I have to say I prefer the DR and CR. I am more partial some meat on their bones. I am not talking heavy weight, but I like bouncing around with some tits and ass that can bounce back. I felt like if I pounded some of the chicas from the PI I would hear something crack and find the chica broken in half.

Now, I am not big guy. Nor, do I have a horse dick. But, I had several PI and Asian chicas tell me that I could only go in half way. Some even acted like I was hurting them. I have yet to find a DR or CR chica who could not hold her own. There is nothing like hearing "be strong popi” when you are throwing some serious wood. :D

Having said that, we all have our preferences....I know where mine are.

continentalmike
02-04-2010, 05:55 AM
there is no chica worth 5000RD go find a untouched beauty in the cambio for 500 peso and forget the drama

Each man has his own taste... I have been offered access to the real princesses and while at that time I didn't partake, I do find a girl like Rosa Acosta worth the time and money..

http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&source=hp&q=rosa+acosta&gbv=2&aq=0&oq=rosa+aco

gdogg
02-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Each man has his own taste... I have been offered access to the real princesses and while at that time I didn't partake, I do find a girl like Rosa Acosta worth the time and money..

http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&source=hp&q=rosa+acosta&gbv=2&aq=0&oq=rosa+aco

http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/rosa-acosta-4.jpg

...oh hell yes!
:twisted:

Corrado
02-04-2010, 09:39 AM
This is exactly what I was attempting (however pitifully) to relate. How many times have we settled for less because the price seemed too high, just to reflect later "I shoulda pulled the trigger on that"?

Life is short. It's said that "Time is Money" and that's bullshit. I can always get more money. I could save a bundle if I stopped smoking Rocky Patel and switched to White Owl (:puke:).

I'll say it again...you get what you pay for.

The time value of money is very real. Every second that I am not working I am losing money, because a dollar tomorrow is worth more than a dollar today, so waisting time with a woman that will not perform is a waist of money. You are very correct to pull the trigger, each and every time you find what you are looking for. Paying a professional to complete a job is the most cost effective way to get things done.

Think about this, I pay my house keeper $85 a month to clean my house and clothes. The average housekeeper here makes $50 dollars a month to clean and wash 2 or 3 houses.

Since using her (unlike many others I know) I have never had anything missing, clothes, phone, food etc., or my clothes fucked up in the wash. If I leave money in my pocket she will leave it on the counter with a note.She is loyal and keeps my confidence in many areas. I compensate her (relatively) well because she is a professional and performs well above her peers, so in some cases it pays more to pay more. (If you deal with the right people)

bentwire
02-04-2010, 08:08 PM
The time value of money is very real. Every second that I am not working I am losing money, because a dollar tomorrow is worth more than a dollar today, so waisting time with a woman that will not perform is a waist of money. You are very correct to pull the trigger, each and every time you find what you are looking for. Paying a professional to complete a job is the most cost effective way to get things done.

Think about this, I pay my house keeper $85 a month to clean my house and clothes. The average housekeeper here makes $50 dollars a month to clean and wash 2 or 3 houses.

Since using her (unlike many others I know) I have never had anything missing, clothes, phone, food etc., or my clothes fucked up in the wash. If I leave money in my pocket she will leave it on the counter with a note.She is loyal and keeps my confidence in many areas. I compensate her (relatively) well because she is a professional and performs well above her peers, so in some cases it pays more to pay more. (If you deal with the right people)

i do my own housework

DMV
02-05-2010, 06:26 PM
.She is loyal and keeps my confidence in many areas. I compensate her (relatively) well because she is a professional and performs well above her peers, so in some cases it pays more to pay more. (If you deal with the right people)

What type of person you are dealing with is just as important as the money you pay them. As you stated "if you deal with the right people".

Employees, hos, novios it doesn't matter. If you are thief you are a thief.
You can be the poorest person and be honest. Be thankful you have a good and honest worker. You probably already know it's hard to find one.

riclagriclag
02-15-2010, 03:26 AM
I visited the MP on the street coming out of Seabreeze and going right at the intersection its the open salon type on the left one of two girls there was a Kathy.$500 peso's this was march 2009. Can anybody update the MP's in Sosua.
Rick
Excuse my Spellin!!

mickeymm5068
03-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Interesting post....there are higher price girls than the average Sosua/Classicos girl that are available. Don't know that they are always worth it. Have had some stunning beauties for 5000 pesos for 24 hours. And, I have partaken on my frequent visits to Sosua/POP/etc.....every once in a while...

LJDMV
03-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Where r u meeting these chicas charging 5000 a pop? Either that is where I need to stay far away from or that must be the place where the super models hang out at. Especially if all the other females are getting 1000-2000 a pop on average in sosua. 2000 being considered high price in sosua.

Interesting post....there are higher price girls than the average Sosua/Classicos girl that are available. Don't know that they are always worth it. Have had some stunning beauties for 5000 pesos for 24 hours. And, I have partaken on my frequent visits to Sosua/POP/etc.....every once in a while...

JuanElGriego
03-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I like their head down and ass up because that's the way I like to f*ck! :rofl:

The Mac Man

Luke ... is that you?? ;)

SeaWeed
03-01-2010, 02:38 PM
the Allstars can name der price in any country.......and you have to decide before you drop your pants who is worth what.....
sometimes it luck of the draw.......sometimes not........

according to da Jamaican Health Dept there are supposely 2,000 Prostitutes workin in Negril.......
of course some of dem are the RentaDreads.......
but mi have never seen dat many in any reach.......
but then Negril is huge and everything is spread out so it's really hard to say how many there are.....
guess probably 200-400 Pross out at night......dunno for sur

and out of dem mi would say der probably around a dozen or two stunners.....dem will ask for $200US.....but settle for $120 TLN.....
the trick is to hunt dem down........as it isn't easy finding the cream of the crop over a 7 mile beach or 7 miles of Cliffs

then of course you all da rest in Negril.....including dem Ragamuffins....lol

FritoBandito
03-01-2010, 08:31 PM

To put this pay thing in perspective, how much would y'all say the average Dominican working man gets paid per month???

If the average housekeeper is making $50/month working full-time to clean multiple houses, it begs the question: Aren't the majority of gringo tourists over paying the putas??? Hell, a puta can make one month's salary in a night with a "toda noche?":confused: That's maybe why there is never any shortage of working girls in the DR....

Maybe if we gringos started a "monger union," say "Sosua Monger Union Local #69, Brotherhood of Gringo Craftsmen and Toolsmen" we could drive down the price in town....what say you???????:eek::rofl::eek:

fanofutoo
03-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Count me in as long as I can have the Puta Quality Inspector job

FritoBandito
03-01-2010, 09:52 PM
cdstart=3%20Weeks%20in%20Sosua&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2010&mo=3&da=10&hr=3&mi=30&sc=0&cdend=Yabba%2E%2E%2Edabba%2E%2E%2Edoodly%2E%2E%2E%2E%2Edo%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xffff

canobacon
03-01-2010, 09:56 PM

Definitely hear you on that. There was a chick named Henessey walkin' around Classico's for the past few days who pretty much incited a price war (4000-5000 pesos) amongst all the gringos. After giving in (against my better judgement), all I can say is that even though she was one of baddest chicks I've ever seen in Sosua, definitely did not live up to the price.

LJDMV
03-02-2010, 05:34 AM
this is why we have to weed out these chicas and not pay those high prices unless u know a review from someone that says she is worth paying those rates. I would say 99% of the chicas in DR are not worth paying 5000 when the average chica is getting 2000-3000 for TLN. A lot of the hottest females are not good in bed. They feel they look so good they dont need to be wild or perform any freaky type stuff. No GFE, BBBJ....

Definitely hear you on that. There was a chick named Henessey walkin' around Classico's for the past few days who pretty much incited a price war (4000-5000 pesos) amongst all the gringos. After giving in (against my better judgement), all I can say is that even though she was one of baddest chicks I've ever seen in Sosua, definitely did not live up to the price.

LJDMV
03-02-2010, 05:35 AM
Hope to see u in Sosua if you will be round March 20.

cdstart=3%20Weeks%20in%20Sosua&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=2010&mo=3&da=10&hr=3&mi=30&sc=0&cdend=Yabba%2E%2E%2Edabba%2E%2E%2Edoodly%2E%2E%2E%2E%2Edo%2E%2E%2E%2E&txtcolor=0xffff&untilcolor=0xffff

canobacon
03-02-2010, 06:14 PM
They feel they look so good they dont need to be wild or perform any freaky type stuff. No GFE, BBBJ....

Damn, you hit the nail square on the head.

Won't be getting back 'til probably june/july, but I'm sure our paths will cross at some point.

FritoBandito
03-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read somewhere where the average Dominican man will never pay more than $1,000 pesos for some top-shelp booty -- Toda Noche.... That's why the DR putas target the gringos because they know we are rich horndogs and pay way, way more.

My feelings on the real beautiful women, the 10's so to speak, is that most of them have a "superiority complex," and think their cooter doesn't stink, and when it comes to sex they don't put the effort into it like a lesser beauty would do.

I'd rather be out with a average looking girl with a good body and personality than a "10" with a crappy personality or no personality.

FritoBandito
03-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Hope to see u in Sosua if you will be round March 20.

I'll be around until March 31. I usually hang on the main drag at Classicos, Latin Club, or Club X. Look for a big guy with strawberry-blond hair tied in a ponytail...that be me.:eek:

LJDMV
03-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I will be at classicos the night of march 20 Saturday.. probably I will be 1 of the only Tall, slim black guys in the club. With a small camcorder..

I'll be around until March 31. I usually hang on the main drag at Classicos, Latin Club, or Club X. Look for a big guy with strawberry-blond hair tied in a ponytail...that be me.:eek:

milone
03-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Dude your right, when I was in classicos the real bad ones were looking but seem to have snoob attitudes so I looked for a real banging body with good personality, face could be average to fine, no uglys, and it turned out to be the right choice, chick took me back to her place wanted to cook me breakfast (but something happened with my friends chick and I had to lookout for him so no breakfast :icontd:) but still she was way cool , I dont think I would of got that from a stunner but when I go back Im going to find out :rofl:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read somewhere where the average Dominican man will never pay more than $1,000 pesos for some top-shelp booty -- Toda Noche.... That's why the DR putas target the gringos because they know we are rich horndogs and pay way, way more.

My feelings on the real beautiful women, the 10's so to speak, is that most of them have a "superiority complex," and think their cooter doesn't stink, and when it comes to sex they don't put the effort into it like a lesser beauty would do.

I'd rather be out with a average looking girl with a good body and personality than a "10" with a crappy personality or no personality.