PDA

View Full Version : Strip clubs?

Fordtech
01-18-2010, 04:26 AM
At the Sosua strip club's do they strip nude or just topless? Thanks

the_Jayman
01-18-2010, 04:58 AM
that's the one thing I wish they had more of . . .old fashioned titty-bars ! ! !

Passions is the closest you're gonna get . . . Usta have the Flamingo . . .

no "real" strip bars

greydread
01-18-2010, 05:45 AM
Dominicans have no concept of strip clubs. There's a couple in Santo Domingo and they are ridiculous with $10 beers and $300 take out. There are better looking Chicas walking the street than working the strip bars and the "strippers" have no clue what that pole is for. The last place they had that was worth a damn was "Jazzy's" but that place burned to the ground a coupla years ago. There's a "Jazzy's" in Punta Cana but I've never been inside.

You'll find the Dominicanas are much different from Fillipinas. More aggressive by nature but easier to solve.

ralphie1
01-18-2010, 07:44 AM
i will say, the way the dominican gals can shake their booty, they certainly would have some instant fans if they did try and do the traditional strip club scene like stateside.

not sure why they wouldnt have a strip club in the conventional sense, with rooms to go the f/s route after a guy is all worked up. seems like it would be a good plan

guy gets to check the merchandise out some, buy her a drink, etc...

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Domonicans don`t believe in strip clubs. They have places where you go, see chicas and take them and fuck them. They can do a dance once they are in your place.

yayow
01-18-2010, 10:34 AM
i will say, the way the dominican gals can shake their booty, they certainly would have some instant fans if they did try and do the traditional strip club scene like stateside.

not sure why they wouldnt have a strip club in the conventional sense, with rooms to go the f/s route after a guy is all worked up. seems like it would be a good plan

guy gets to check the merchandise out some, buy her a drink, etc...

Used to do many strip clubs when I used to live in New York, and the best dancers and the ones that made the most money were always the Dominicanas, Brazillians, and Colombianas, as you say they know how to shake what their mommas gave them.

Closest thing you got to a traditional type strip club in the Sosua area would be Cristals in Puerto Plata about 25 mins away from downtown Sosua. They do have rooms on site, but their prices are high, compared to how much you would pay to be with a chica from Sosua.

greydread
01-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Not to jack the thread but a buddy and I were at a strip club in St. Maarten and there was a guy (American) next to us throwing stupid money at the strippers. We asked him "Do you realize that about a mile down the street you can get laid for less than you spent on strippers' drinks?" We took him to the Seamans' club and he bought a Colombian Chica a Heineken for $2 and fucked her for $40. We made a new friend that night.

We now return you to regularly scheduled programming....

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 12:11 PM
The look and no touch thing is an American idea. In most countries, a successful man can get lais anytime he wants for some money.

whatever
01-18-2010, 08:17 PM
The look and no touch thing is an American idea. In most countries, a successful man can get lais anytime he wants for some money.

In the states they'll work ten times as hard doing nothing as it would for them to just do what you want. The goal is to take everything and give you nothing.

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 08:33 PM
that's the one thing I wish they had more of . . .old fashioned titty-bars ! ! !

Passions is the closest you're gonna get . . . Usta have the Flamingo . . .

no "real" strip bars

This pussy was butt naked on one of Passions stools

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_160414b550bbd6af20.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=69679)

That place is a real cat house :rofl:

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Used to do many strip clubs when I used to live in New York, and the best dancers and the ones that made the most money were always the Dominicanas, Brazillians, and Colombianas, as you say they know how to shake what their mommas gave them.

Closest thing you got to a traditional type strip club in the Sosua area would be Cristals in Puerto Plata about 25 mins away from downtown Sosua. They do have rooms on site, but their prices are high, compared to how much you would pay to be with a chica from Sosua.

But they did have some high quality stuff over there if someone is looking for a real stunner. I wish that place was closer to Sosua.

SeaWeed
01-18-2010, 09:04 PM
DR isn't a strip club country..........

but Jamaica is........dem call dem strip clubs "GO GO BARS" der.........and they are very popular.........and seems like every likkle town in Jamaica has at least one strip club!

rushdog34
01-18-2010, 09:15 PM
now that makes sense to me!!!!

Not to jack the thread but a buddy and I were at a strip club in St. Maarten and there was a guy (American) next to us throwing stupid money at the strippers. We asked him "Do you realize that about a mile down the street you can get laid for less than you spent on strippers' drinks?" We took him to the Seamans' club and he bought a Colombian Chica a Heineken for $2 and fucked her for $40. We made a new friend that night.

We now return you to regularly scheduled programming....

yayow
01-18-2010, 09:23 PM
In the states they'll work ten times as hard doing nothing as it would for them to just do what you want. The goal is to take everything and give you nothing.

Yeah and make ten times the money, go figure.

yayow
01-18-2010, 09:27 PM
DR isn't a strip club country..........

but Jamaica is........dem call dem strip clubs "GO GO BARS" der.........and they are very popular.........and seems like every likkle town in Jamaica has at least one strip club!

You know I always liked strip clubs, I like seeing what I am getting before I get it, Once they take off the clothes, no questions about if the titties are real and perky, or if it is a push up bra. No questions about the belly or if it is a girdle or something, no question if there are any scars.

Yeah I like that.

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 10:00 PM
You know I always liked strip clubs, I like seeing what I am getting before I get it, Once they take off the clothes, no questions about if the titties are real and perky, or if it is a push up bra. No questions about the belly or if it is a girdle or something, no question if there are any scars.

Yeah I like that.

You forgot to mention that if they are grinding it on you or in front of you there are no questions or surprises about the aroma. :rofl::eek:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_160414b4e0fe1ea485.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=69535)

SrSuerte
02-05-2010, 01:20 PM
With the added table dance does Passions lean more in the Direction of a Strip Club+

chicabanger
04-08-2010, 01:09 PM
are there stripclubs where you can take the chicks home? how hot are the chicks?

DominicanBilly
04-08-2010, 01:31 PM
are there stripclubs where you can take the chicks home? how hot are the chicks?

In Puerto Plata at Cristals they do take it all off but with a 1,500 peso salida and the going rate of 3,500 pesos no one who lives here takes advantage of these chicas. Only "tourist" men the taxi drivers bring in from the all-inclusives use their service.

There are two other clubs in Puerto Plata that have strip shows where the chicas take it all off. They are the Consuledo and el Babylon (can't remember it's new name but Weyland will have it). They both have two shows a night with 3 chicas dancing and stripping. The salida in both places is 500 pesos with a negotiable rate from 1,500 to 2,500 pesos for the night.

Both Weyland and I have taken chicas from both places in the past 6 months. Some were strippers and some just work the tables. They (the chicas) change all the time and range from 5's to 8's on my rating scale. Maybe on yours 3's to 6's with an occasional 8+.

How hot are they? In reference to looks as I said 5's to 8's but as to performance I always look for a chica with 3 kids and in her late 20's because she obviously likes to fuck and knows how by now. At my age performance counts for more than looks.

Jimmydr
04-08-2010, 01:34 PM
In Puerto Plata at Cristals they do take it all off but with a 1,500 peso salida and the going rate of 3,500 pesos no one who lives here takes advantage of these chicas. Only "tourist" men the taxi drivers bring in from the all-inclusives use their service.

There are two other clubs in Puerto Plata that have strip shows where the chicas take it all off. They are the Consuledo and el Babylon (can't remember it's new name but Weyland will have it). They both have two shows a night with 3 chicas dancing and stripping. The salida in both places is 500 pesos with a negotiable rate from 1,500 to 2,500 pesos for the night.

Both Weyland and I have taken chicas from both places in the past 6 months. Some were strippers and some just work the tables. They (the chicas) change all the time and range from 5's to 8's on my rating scale. Maybe on yours 3's to 6's with an occasional 8+.

How hot are they? In reference to looks as I said 5's to 8's but as to performance I always look for a chica with 3 kids and in her late 20's because she obviously likes to fuck and knows how by now. At my age performance counts for more than looks.

Do you remember when we use to hang out across the street and get all those gems?

DominicanBilly
04-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Do you remember when we use to hang out across the street and get all those gems?

Yes I do!!!!! I really miss the Long Beach scene and the bars across from Cristals. They bulldozed the whole area 4 years ago and nothing has been done since.

gdogg
04-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Long Beach was the bomb! Get excited at Cristals, then mosey on across the street and pick up a chica at Long Beach for "release".