PDA

View Full Version : beware of this chica and chicas beware of Beads

jimrock187
01-18-2010, 06:50 AM
Cleopatra - 25 yo

met her at classicos... tried to change the game, started complaining and demanded full amount. I offered her half for TLN negotiated she only stayed for an hr. walked her out and tried to give her money she said she did not want my money.. oh well
called her pimp on me..she works in a clothing store on pedro clisante.

has a tattoo of Jerome on middle of her back and has braces..

ralphie1
01-18-2010, 07:37 AM
thanks

anything come of her telling her pimp bf?? would be nice if you could direct somebody to go in and discreetly snap a pic of her as well

greydread
01-18-2010, 08:16 AM
A Dominicana who WOULDN'T take moey offerred to her? Unheard of !

There's more to this story :confused:

Passport Playa
01-18-2010, 08:57 AM
A Dominicana who WOULDN'T take moey offerred to her? Unheard of !

There's more to this story :confused:

Greydread,

This is nothing more than a ploy (by the chica) to see whether you have balls or will cave in to her antics. Basically, this tactic is used to try and scare you into "hitting her off" with more "dough" or giving her the agreed upon amount in spite of the fact that she has reneged on her part of the deal. I had this happen to me during my first trip to Sosua and there was nothing more to the story.

Not to "threadjack" but this is a good example of why I think it is better to travel with a trusted "road-dawg" as opposed to doing so "solo". It reduces the chances of something like this happening as the chicas know that you have "back-up."

The Mac Man

PS I'm curious about whether "dude" was travelling solo or with a "road-dawg".

greydread
01-18-2010, 09:33 AM
This is nothing more than a ploy (by the chica) to see whether you have balls and to try and scare you into "hitting her off" with more "dough." ....................

Maybe.

On my very 1st trip to Punani Island, years ago I and my road dogs brought some Chicas back to our hotel for the night. At about 6 am I was awakened by a big commotion outside the room and a loud knocking at my door. I seems that one of my dogs had tried to tip his Puta with a $50 bill and she was pitching a fit about it. I took the $50 from her, gave her a $1,000RD note. She kissed me on the cheek, scowled at him and pissed of to the taxi stand. I went back to sleep.

Sometimes they're just STOOPID :rofl:

....and yeah. I'd like to hear the full story on the subject of the OP. There's a lot more than meets the eye there.

Jimbo44
01-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Yes, go get her pic, we want to see!

weyland
01-18-2010, 11:14 AM
A Dominicana who WOULDN'T take money offerred to her? Unheard of!
Not to me.

Many here already know the story of my old friend Alicia who came to lunch with her sister-in-law and stayed for dinner as well, plus running me up a sizable bar tab between them. They slept with me but refused to let me touch them and kept their knickers on. In the morning they demanded 2000 pesos each. WTF! I got rid of the sister-in-law for 500 pesos but Alicia stuck to her guns. Eventually Billy and I bundled her out of the gate (she is a big, strong chica). Although she deserved nothing I wanted to be able to walk pass her house into Muñoz without hassle (and her brother is a well-respected cop) so I offered her 1000 pesos to go quietly. She ripped it up and slapped me round the head, knocking my expensive varifocals onto the ground. They have never sat right since.

I never did find out what this was all about. That was two years ago. Now I am receiving weekly messages from our güatchiman that I am still the love of her life but as you can imagine I am staying well clear. Anyway that was 1000 pesos very emphatically refused, and she ain't rich like some Sosúa putas.

JD426
01-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Not to me.

Many here already know the story of my old friend Alicia who came to lunch with her sister-in-law and stayed for dinner as well, plus running me up a sizable bar tab between them. They slept with me but refused to let me touch them and kept their knickers on. In the morning they demanded 2000 pesos each. WTF! I got rid of the sister-in-law for 500 pesos but Alicia stuck to her guns. Eventually Billy and I bundled her out of the gate (she is a big, strong chica). Although she deserved nothing I wanted to be able to walk pass her house into Muñoz without hassle (and her brother is a well-respected cop) so I offered her 1000 pesos to go quietly. She ripped it up and slapped me round the head, knocking my expensive varifocals onto the ground. They have never sat right since.

I never did find out what this was all about. That was two years ago. Now I am receiving weekly messages from our güatchiman that I am still the love of her life but as you can imagine I am staying well clear. Anyway that was 1000 pesos very emphatically refused, and she ain't rich like some Sosúa putas.

Because you showed her you have Balls,but at the same time u tried to set it right, u didnt cave in. Im sure she repeated the story to whoever for their oponion, and they told her how stupid she was for ripping up the money . So now she respects you.

I had a street rat who ripped up like 200 ? pesos and throw it in my face, she was paid to just "watch" as the other one gave me a BJ, I was genuinely trying to be NICE. But in the end she wanted the SAME money ( $20 I think it was, cant recall exactly) We hightailed it out of there and told her , now u get absol nothing, which is what you deserve. She didnt tape the money back either as some of it ended up in the van as she threw it.
She was pissed and crying at the same time. like I offended her sensibilities or somehow ?? ?:rolleyes::rofl:

Beads
01-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Not to me.

Ive experienced similar where they refuse anything less than what they want. I tell them TLN means until the morning your baby needing you to leave early makes this ST so you get 1/2 the money.

In my first few trips I found out the hard way sticking to my guns with the hardcore street chicas wasnt worth the hassle over 500RD. In those cases I ended up paying the extra 500RD to get the bitch to leave.

Looking back a few of them ended up ahead as they faded away and I never saw them again. A few though (1 in particular) I got back many times over. Every day after that when I saw her talking to someone I would try to get their attention and let them know she was trouble.

She was not happy about this and even to this day if I see someone talking to her and get their field of view for a second I make sure to show him the double thumbs down so he is at least warned. I know I scared away a few customers on her over the years so it worked against her that time.

weyland
01-18-2010, 11:41 AM
She didnt tape the money back either.
That won't work in the DR. Banknotes are routinely refused even for relatively minor blemishes. A bank may exchange them if you are lucky but I guess they wouldn't change a taped up note.

Any long-term residents know better?

Hemp
01-18-2010, 11:42 AM
hall of shame candidate?

SJG
01-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Ive experienced similar where they refuse anything less than what they want. I tell them TLN means until the morning your baby needing you to leave early makes this ST so you get 1/2 the money.

In my first few trips I found out the hard way sticking to my guns with the hardcore street chicas wasnt worth the hassle over 500RD. In those cases I ended up paying the extra 500RD to get the bitch to leave.

Looking back a few of them ended up ahead as they faded away and I never saw them again. A few though (1 in particular) I got back many times over. Every day after that when I saw her talking to someone I would try to get their attention and let them know she was trouble.

She was not happy about this and even to this day if I see someone talking to her and get their field of view for a second I make sure to show him the double thumbs down so he is at least warned. I know I scared away a few customers on her over the years so it worked against her that time.

You mean you didn't beat, humiliate, and light her on fire, like the statue merchant?

JD426
01-18-2010, 11:58 AM
hall of shame candidate?

Nah, I think we should save that for the THIEVES, Psychos,and physically threathening Putas. This sounds like a negotiating problem. Does anyone really take these chulo threats seriously ? I mean do you really think he would say "Bueno Cleopatra , I'm glad u didnt take that Gringos money, ...we showed him" :rofl:

WickedWillie
01-18-2010, 12:17 PM
That won't work in the DR. Banknotes are routinely refused even for relatively minor blemishes. A bank may exchange them if you are lucky but I guess they wouldn't change a taped up note.

Any long-term residents know better?

You are correct.

Never accept blemished bank notes, you will not be able to pass them on.

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 12:19 PM

When I first met you, I think you kicked out 13 chicas.

Hemp
01-18-2010, 12:21 PM
Beads is funny in paradise!!! he is a no-non sense type of monger.....lots of clothes, pocketbooks and chicas being tossed out into the pool ive heard...

as well as some street hustlers and vendors with hurt feelings!

When I first met you, I think you kicked out 13 chicas.

Passport Playa
01-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Beads is funny in paradise!!! he is a no-non sense type of monger.....lots of clothes, pocketbooks and chicas being tossed out into the pool ive heard...

Beads definitely sounds like my kind of dude!

The Mac Man

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 12:34 PM

He walks in, 10 minutes later you hear screaming, 5 minutes later you see shit flying and chicas running.

weyland
01-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Beads is funny in paradise!!! he is a no-non sense type of monger
Yes, but he knows when to cut his losses (as I also did in the story I quoted).

I found out the hard way sticking to my guns with the hardcore street chicas wasnt worth the hassle over 500RD. In those cases I ended up paying the extra 500RD to get the bitch to leave.
Common sense beats "It's the principle of the thing". The DR is not always the best place for sticking to your principles. Sometimes you have to duck and weave rather than take it on the chin for the sake of your principles.

Hemp
01-18-2010, 12:35 PM
very straight, to the point and direct! black and white practical dude....chica acting out of pocket! chica gets thrown out on her ass! end of story!!!!

Beads is funny as hell....:p

Beads definitely sounds like my kind of dude!

The Mac Man

PapiQueRico
01-18-2010, 12:40 PM
He walks in, 10 minutes later you hear screaming, 5 minutes later you see shit flying and chicas running.

That's because she saw the shit he wants to stick up her ass! :dontomas:

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 12:42 PM
That's because she saw the shit he wants to stick up her ass! :dontomas:

For money, they will do it.

Hunter
01-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I think BCell had a chulo show up to his room in New Garden July 2007 invasion..... I forget the outcome but BCell didn't back down....

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 12:55 PM
I think BCell had a chulo show up to his room in New Garden July 2007 invasion..... I forget the outcome but BCell didn't back down....

Strippers in America live with guys that don`t have jobs. We don`t call them pimps, we call them bums.

Passport Playa
01-18-2010, 12:55 PM
very straight, to the point and direct! black and white practical dude....chica acting out of pocket! chica gets thrown out on her ass! end of story!!!!

Sounds like someone who has decided to "man up and stick to his guns!":iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

The Mac Man

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Sounds like someone who has decided to "man up and stick to his guns!":iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

The Mac Man

There are many here that kick them out, not just him. He enjoys it.

JD426
01-18-2010, 01:00 PM
There are many here that kick them out, not just him. He enjoys it.
Like in MUSIC or anything else for that matter, to be good at something,
you HAVE to enjoy it. Practice makes perfect.
LOL

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Like in MUSIC or anything else for that matter, to be good at something,
you HAVE to enjoy it. Practice makes perfect.
LOL

Beads don`t need any more practice but still gets in a few hours every trip.

chicmatic
01-18-2010, 01:38 PM
I had a chica test me on my second trip and I almost caved in to the pressure and considered giving her the additional 500 pesos just to leave but, at the last moment, the principle of the situation hit me and I said fuck that...

The bad thing was, this wasn't a particular chica that was even on my radar. She seemed cool at first, talking about how she wanted to do this and that and saying that I didn't have to pay if I didn't like it :rolleyes:. We agreed on 1000 for ST. We got back to the room, did our thing and again it was cool until she tried to renegotiate the deal. I offered her 1500 but she seemed adamant about trying to collect 2000. She tried to justify her case saying it took a long time, blah blah blah, me no mafioso, etc. This went on for at least 30 minutes and after a while, I just wanted her to leave. She kidnapped a pair of glasses that I had lying out and was holding them for ransom. She wouldn't accept the 1500 and threatened to call the police. I thought about giving her 500 pesos to leave but I thought that would set a bad precedent so I was like 'yeah, let's get the cops in here'. I ushered her out of the room and away from my stuff which for the most part was secure. When she saw I was serious about getting the cops involved, she took the 1500, called me cheapy cheapy and left. It turns out, she was friends of a chica who was around during my 1st trip and through the chica network, she thought she could get more out me. I've seen her a few times since then and she smiles at me like she never tried to extort me. For her, I think it was just a game to get some more pesos. I don't have hard feelings toward her though. I just won't fuck with her anymore and advise others not to as well.

SJG
01-18-2010, 01:41 PM
Beads will slap a bitch (or a merchant) in a minute, some say just for fun....

yayow
01-18-2010, 01:49 PM
I had a chica test me on my second trip and I almost caved in to the pressure and considered giving her the additional 500 pesos just to leave but, at the last moment, the principle of the situation hit me and I said fuck that...

They will always test you that is what they do, and if she is successful in her gambit, the word will be put out and you will be tested again.

Normally it works the other way as well, and once you have been tested a couple of times, and successfully called their bluff, they won't test you as often or as quickly, but someone who hasn't heard about you will eventually come along and test you again. It's part of the game, and the price of doing business.

Beads
01-18-2010, 01:49 PM

I definitely had my problems on my first stay at the Palace. The big blowout was the chica I mentioned with the 500 pesos. Locked herself in my bathroom and called over her friends. My room was full of people so I handed over the 500 pesos so everyone would leave. Damn Palace security didnt back me up at all.

Looking back on all of it now I left myself in a situation I could have avoided better. Hindsight is 20/20 of course.

Better Spanish for better communication first and foremost.

Payment outside the room after we were done. I learned this one the hard way quite a few times.

Spending more time getting a feel for the chica instead of just running back to my room with any street rat that got my dick hard.

My mistakes for sure on those points.

And I never set anyone on fire. The statue vender is still walking around unburned as my proof!

I did yell at him years ago for interrupting me at dinner at Baileys and refusing to go away and let me eat unless I bought something. Again a live and learn experience for me.

Hemp
01-18-2010, 01:52 PM
The 2007 July Invasion is now legendary!!! alot of chicas were tossed out on there ass..."The Cousins" had a go at the NG and with the wolfpack and they made mucho deniro...Jimmy threw us a dinner at NG...bbq at lous...i think i still owe you a beer hunter :confused:

and i also think thats the trip where Beads almost threw a chica off the roof of the new garden for back peddling on her agreed upon anal probe :eek:

:p

jimrock187
01-18-2010, 03:16 PM
I came to Sosua Solo...i negotiated with this chick from $3k down to $2k for TLN. Keep in mind that this is 4am in the morning so TLN is only couple of hours.. I had a few drinks that night and was taking a lil time to bust but still i didnt get a chance to bust... she's constantly complaining about the jaw hurting and blah blah blah..she said she was leaving, demanded her $3k. I said this wasnt a TLN, just get the steppin..i walked her down to the gate..she got her ID and i offered her 1,500 but she said she doesnt want my money..i then tried to stick it in her jeans.. then she said no money..so she comes back to the hotel the next morning with her pimp and demands the $3k..
what a headache..

yayow
01-18-2010, 03:21 PM
I came to Sosua Solo...i negotiated with this chick from $3k down to $2k for TLN. Keep in mind that this is 4am in the morning so TLN is only couple of hours.. I had a few drinks that night and was taking a lil time to bust but still i didnt get a chance to bust... she's constantly complaining about the jaw hurting and blah blah blah..she said she was leaving, demanded her $3k. I said this wasnt a TLN, just get the steppin..i walked her down to the gate..she got her ID and i offered her 1,500 but she said she doesnt want my money..i then tried to stick it in her jeans.. then she said no money..so she comes back to the hotel the next morning with her pimp and demands the $3k..
what a headache..

Ok you started it.....now finish the story, what happened:confused:

JD426
01-18-2010, 03:21 PM
so ,what happened with the pimp/chulo? thats the best part of the story u are leaving out.

Hunter
01-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Ok you started it.....now finish the story, what happened:confused:

And don't be embarrassed if you shelled. I probably would of folded like a cheap suit :D:D

Passport Playa
01-18-2010, 03:56 PM
what a headache..

IMHO, this is just another example that validates traveling with a trusted "road-dawg."

The Mac Man

givengo440
01-18-2010, 05:38 PM

Beads I am the same way don't have the time or patience for a chica to act up or some clown in the streets. During one of my first trips a fellow ISOC member that was part of our party was being ripped off by a hustler and I was like lets handle it so he know he is not to fuck with but others in my party weren't so game since he didn't follow directions to be alone with this dude so shame on him. So IMHO traveling with a "Road Dawg" doesn't guarantee anything I always say shit is all good until it happens to you.

Beads
01-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Actually the NG incident is a little blown out of proportion. My friend somehow found the ugliest chica on the island (pretty easy actually if your looking outside Merenge Bar at 4 in the afternoon for the ones showing up early :rofl:) and I interrupted him before he went upstairs.

I took him aside and said he cannot do this! He said ok you get rid of her. I told her my friend is drunk and his did didnt work. She then said why are you ruining her business and started shaking her fist at me. I yelled for security who promptly escorted her out.

Moral to this story is dont drink too much or make sure you have a wingman to prevent you from banging the nasty street rats. Damn this chica had a unibrow! I dont know if he was feeling bad for her or drank too much.

SeaWeed
01-18-2010, 06:01 PM
The DR is not always the best place for sticking to your principles. Sometimes you have to duck and weave rather than take it on the chin for the sake of your principles.same way in Jamaica sometimes too........

Beads
01-18-2010, 06:09 PM
One important thing I think we missed in this thread to point out. Places where mongers are known to stay and chicas hang out looking for customers typically the chicas hanging out have a typical agreed rate they try to maintain.

The Palace and the Medellin Mansion are perfect examples. The chicas hanging out there tend to stick together on their rates and try to keep them higher than for wandering outside and finding a chica. In the Palace they typically wanted 1500 pesos. This was for short time. When I brought a chica in from the outside and agreed to 1000RD short time or 1500RD for 3hrs she probably saw where I was staying and figured she would ask for the 1500Rd for 1 pop. Of course this took place after things were already under way. I have heard similar reports of the Mansion chicas asking inflated prices also or bring willing to just sit around doing nothing rather than make a reasonable fee.

The need to be able to communicate is EXTREMELY important. I know some guys say they dont even negotiate but incidents like this during my first trip or two made me think much differently and see things as I am stating here.

Hopefully this can help people on their first trip to prevent this type of crap from happening.

yayow
01-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Very true Beads, it does seem chicas at a particular location get together and try and keep the prices at a certain level. Reminds of two trips ago, where I met this chica at El Flows and decided on an afternoon romp for a couple of hours, and we agreed to a price, 1,000 rd, which is the highest I will go for an afternoon romp unless it someone I must have. Anyway when we are finished and I guess it became obvious that we both were going back to El Flow, me for some relaxation and she to get another client. Before we left my room, I was staying at D Antonio's that trip; right across from El Flow she begged me not to tell the other chicas how much she got.

I wouldn't have told anyone anyway, none of their business, but I was surprised at how concerned she was about letting the other chicas know how much. Again, I wouldn't tell anyway but it made me wonder later on if she lied to the other chicas saying she received more, thus possibly inflating prices later on.:confused:

Beads
01-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Very true Beads, it does seem chicas at a particular location get together and try and keep the prices at a certain level. Reminds of two trips ago, where I met this chica at El Flows and decided on an afternoon romp for a couple of hours, and we agreed to a price, 1,000 rd, which is the highest I will go for an afternoon romp unless it someone I must have. Anyway when we are finished and I guess it became obvious that we both were going back to El Flow, me for some relaxation and she to get another client. Before we left my room, I was staying at D Antonio's that trip; right across from El Flow she begged me not to tell the other chicas how much she got.

I wouldn't have told anyone anyway, none of their business, but I was surprised at how concerned she was about letting the other chicas know how much. Again, I wouldn't tell anyway but it made me wonder later on if she lied to the other chicas saying she received more, thus possibly inflating prices later on.:confused:

All through Sosua they have their standard rates. I think they all shoot for 3K for TLN and 1500 for ST the past few times I was there. The Dominicanas dislike the Hatianas because they say they do it for less. You can easily counter their 3K down to 2500RD for TLN and will typically get it. Just like 1000RD for ST except in places like the NG where they try for 1500RD for ST unless they have been with you before.

Being able to speak Spanish knowing the going rates and not being in a rush help a lot too. Still see plenty of stubborn chicas sitting around doing nothing for 4 hrs when they could have made 2000RD in 2 hrs instead of trying to get 1500RD for 1 hr. Not good business smarts.

Most dont understand the idea of return customers they want the fast money one time thinking they have gotten over on someone. Big deal you got over on one of us for $15. Now you ruined it with all our friends and with the same person on future trips.

A good friend of mine who used to work Classicos almost daily (last I heard she went home to Santo Domingo to closer to her kids for a while but who knows) used to pick up customers VERY EASILY. Good looking chica...awesome performance and at the typical rate. You want TLN shell ask for 3K but accept 2500. If your a frequent customer you can offer 2000RD and in most cases shell go. Great chica with a great customer service reputation around town. This is why she always had customers. Word got around she treated you right at a fair price everytime!

rushdog34
01-18-2010, 06:46 PM
there is no doubt she went and said another price.. while i was negotiating with one girl form flow on my last trip she said she knew what i had paid her friend earlier that week.. she said how much and i laughed and told her if she thinks i paid that your crazy and if you think im going to give you that price now your crazy... needless to say she settled for a more reasonable price...

jimrock187
01-18-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm going to Classicos tonight and gonna fuck her money up... any guy she starts talking to, i'm gonna warn the guy and make her suffer now!

yayow
01-18-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm going to Classicos tonight and gonna fuck her money up... any guy she starts talking to, i'm gonna warn the guy and make her suffer now!

Well good luck with that but watch out for her pimp, by the way you still didn't tell us how it went with her pimp.

Mr Bambino
01-18-2010, 10:39 PM
I remember being at the Palace when beads made his first trip. It was the funniest thing. I go to his room and we are all sitting around drinking. His chica is in the other room cursing. I think 20 minutes go by, and she is still in there cursing. I asked beads, what is her problem. He says she is pissed and is packing her stuff to leave. This girl must have been backing for a half hour. Then he says "Lo siento" WHAT! :eek: I said, did you just say sorry to her? He said yea, she was a good lay, I still want to fuck her. They kiss and make up.

A few days later I saw Jimmy and asked how things worked out with the chica. Jimmy said the next night she flipped out and she had to be removed from the Palace. Funny shit.

Mr Bambino

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Greydread,

This is nothing more than a ploy (by the chica) to see whether you have balls or will cave in to her antics. Basically, this tactic is used to try and scare you into "hitting her off" with more "dough" or giving her the agreed upon amount in spite of the fact that she has reneged on her part of the deal. I had this happen to me during my first trip to Sosua and there was nothing more to the story.

Not to "threadjack" but this is a good example of why I think it is better to travel with a trusted "road-dawg" as opposed to doing so "solo". It reduces the chances of something like this happening as the chicas know that you have "back-up."

The Mac Man

I go solo but I give strict instructions to the big security guy. If I don't know her or she isn't from Passions then I tell him Cedula for you no Salida without MI and he understands.

I did this with the 3some I had and one went out to use her phone outside to leave first who had to be somewhere and he stopped her and knocked on my door and asked me. I said fine and I was finishing with the other.

I am very grateful to all the knowledge and tips I learned on this site because well I would have thought of doing the same thing but they are damn useful. :mrgreen:

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Not to me.

What is that :confused:

JD426
01-18-2010, 11:13 PM
What is that :confused:

just a fancy name for a security guard.

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Actually the NG incident is a little blown out of proportion. My friend somehow found the ugliest chica on the island (pretty easy actually if your looking outside Merenge Bar at 4 in the afternoon for the ones showing up early :rofl:) and I interrupted him before he went upstairs.

I took him aside and said he cannot do this! He said ok you get rid of her. I told her my friend is drunk and his did didnt work. She then said why are you ruining her business and started shaking her fist at me. I yelled for security who promptly escorted her out.

Moral to this story is dont drink too much or make sure you have a wingman to prevent you from banging the nasty street rats. Damn this chica had a unibrow! I dont know if he was feeling bad for her or drank too much.

I read all of this and waited but the unibrow brought me out. DAMN :eek:

That's nasty, fuck them bitches that try to play games. I will walk away from minor matters because small amounts of money to me really are not important.

But I will say for the record any F'in Pimp comes up on me he better be one huge ass son bitch or there is going to be a incident. I might hand over the money but then I would pay 50 fold to have him fucked up big time.

It is about the money will always win in the end.

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 11:34 PM
just a fancy name for a security guard.

Thanks JD I liked that knickers part too. I have been in a lot of shorts, undies, lingerie but never knickers it sounds like a candy bar. :rofl:

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 11:38 PM
One important thing I think we missed in this thread to point out. Places where mongers are known to stay and chicas hang out looking for customers typically the chicas hanging out have a typical agreed rate they try to maintain.

The Palace and the Medellin Mansion are perfect examples. The chicas hanging out there tend to stick together on their rates and try to keep them higher than for wandering outside and finding a chica. In the Palace they typically wanted 1500 pesos. This was for short time. When I brought a chica in from the outside and agreed to 1000RD short time or 1500RD for 3hrs she probably saw where I was staying and figured she would ask for the 1500Rd for 1 pop. Of course this took place after things were already under way. I have heard similar reports of the Mansion chicas asking inflated prices also or bring willing to just sit around doing nothing rather than make a reasonable fee.

The need to be able to communicate is EXTREMELY important. I know some guys say they dont even negotiate but incidents like this during my first trip or two made me think much differently and see things as I am stating here.

Hopefully this can help people on their first trip to prevent this type of crap from happening.

You got some personality, thanks for all the tips. I hear you loud and clear.

By the way thanks for the tip way back when about good fresh seafood in Maimon. I enjoyed it again on Friday on the way to Santiago.

Beads
01-19-2010, 10:01 AM
I remember being at the Palace when beads made his first trip. It was the funniest thing. I go to his room and we are all sitting around drinking. His chica is in the other room cursing. I think 20 minutes go by, and she is still in there cursing. I asked beads, what is her problem. He says she is pissed and is packing her stuff to leave. This girl must have been backing for a half hour. Then he says "Lo siento" WHAT! :eek: I said, did you just say sorry to her? He said yea, she was a good lay, I still want to fuck her. They kiss and make up.

A few days later I saw Jimmy and asked how things worked out with the chica. Jimmy said the next night she flipped out and she had to be removed from the Palace. Funny shit.

Mr Bambino

The funniest was several trips later were all sitting in the downstairs 2 bedroom at the Palace and Jimmy and Maximus bring in about 10 chicas. My roommate take 1 and each of those guys each take 1 so theres 7 chicas in the living room and kitchen sitting everywhere. Also one other chica I brought back to hang out (muffin!) and in walks this same chica. I had just got to Sosua maybe an hour ago and went to the grocery store. Well apparently the chica network got word to her in Puerta Plata I was in town and she hurried on over.

So here I am in the room with 8 chicas sitting between 2 on the couch and in she walks. She pushes her way in between on the couch and asks what Im doing. I said deciding which of these chicas Im going to spend some time with.

Remembering my bet with Jimmy (1$) that I will run into this chica and not fuck her ( he bet I would) I grab my camera and snap a picture of her. She flips out and we wrestle for the camera in the living room. The rest of the chicas are all screaming wondering whats going on.

I get the camera from her and she runs out the door and slams it. :rofl:

Some serious commotion in the room and everyone comments on how loud it was but none of these guys bother to leave their bedrooms to see what the commotion was all about ? :eek:

Galvin
01-19-2010, 01:05 PM
So I don't mean to threadjack but this chica wasn't worth the problems and JimRock paid her and I would of paid her as well...

1) When I woke up Monday morning around 11pm I see this chica talking to owner of SeaBreeze. I didn't think anything of it at that time...

2) Later in the day OM told me how this crazy chica came to the beach with police and some guy (doubt really a pimp) and was looking for JimRock b/c she wanted her money. Funny thing was JimRock was on the beach laying down but she didn't see him. So that was drama for a while.

3) I'm then walking with OM on Pedro and see this chica working and point her out. OM informs me it is that chica. She recognizes him and goes into her version of the story and says when she sees JimRock in classico she is going to f$ck him up. The funniest thing I heard was that she was like, "It's not about the money. It's the principle." I burst out laughing. She wanted her $2,000 pesos.

4) We later see her around 5pm heading back to Seabreeze to see if JimRock is there again.

5) We see JimRock and tell him of all the drama around 6pm.

7) Apparently the chica shows back up at the hotel that night with police and so JimRock just settles it to get her off his back.

At some point it's not worth the $500 peso headache.

Jimbo44
01-19-2010, 01:38 PM

This brings back memories...... was this the day we were hanging out there, El Flow after the beach, and having a cerveza? You started talking to some chica and 10 min. later u said u were heading back to the motel. If, so, I ended up with one 10 min. after that!!!:p

PapiQueRico
01-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Was that rule #47, or 48?

Always negotiate in private. Never talk money in front of the chicas friends!

yayow
01-19-2010, 02:10 PM
This brings back memories...... was this the day we were hanging out there, El Flow after the beach, and having a cerveza? You started talking to some chica and 10 min. later u said u were heading back to the motel. If, so, I ended up with one 10 min. after that!!!:p

I think it was Jimbo, good memory.

yayow
01-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Was that rule #47, or 48?

Always negotiate in private. Never talk money in front of the chicas friends!

I always talk in private, when I am ready to negotiate, I pull the chica to the side and I talk to her, I don't want her being pressured by others getting into our business.

JD426
01-19-2010, 02:57 PM
I came to Sosua Solo...i negotiated with this chick from $3k down to $2k for TLN. Keep in mind that this is 4am in the morning so TLN is only couple of hours.. I had a few drinks that night and was taking a lil time to bust but still i didnt get a chance to bust... she's constantly complaining about the jaw hurting and blah blah blah..she said she was leaving, demanded her $3k. I said this wasnt a TLN, just get the steppin..i walked her down to the gate..she got her ID and i offered her 1,500 but she said she doesnt want my money..i then tried to stick it in her jeans.. then she said no money..so she comes back to the hotel the next morning with her pimp and demands the $3k..what a headache..

3) I'm then walking with OM on Pedro and see this chica working and point her out. OM informs me it is that chica. She recognizes him and goes into her version of the story and says when she sees JimRock in classico she is going to f$ck him up. The funniest thing I heard was that she was like, "It's not about the money. It's the principle." I burst out laughing. She wanted her $2,000 pesos. .
.....At some point it's not worth the $500 peso headache

Im confused ....she wanted "her" 2K pesos, or 3K pesos ?

Passport Playa
01-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Apparently the chica shows back up at the hotel that night with police and so JimRock just settles it to get her off his back.

Reading this story reminds me of how I pleaded with a "road-dawg" to throw a chica (whom he had issues with) a couple of pesos so that we wouldn't be subjected to this type of nonsense. Sometimes it's just better to cut your losses!

The Mac Man

Juggles
01-19-2010, 03:06 PM
So I don't mean to threadjack but this chica wasn't worth the problems and JimRock paid her and I would of paid her as well...

1) When I woke up Monday morning around 11pm I see this chica talking to owner of SeaBreeze. I didn't think anything of it at that time...

2) Later in the day OM told me how this crazy chica came to the beach with police and some guy (doubt really a pimp) and was looking for JimRock b/c she wanted her money. Funny thing was JimRock was on the beach laying down but she didn't see him. So that was drama for a while.

3) I'm then walking with OM on Pedro and see this chica working and point her out. OM informs me it is that chica. She recognizes him and goes into her version of the story and says when she sees JimRock in classico she is going to f$ck him up. The funniest thing I heard was that she was like, "It's not about the money. It's the principle." I burst out laughing. She wanted her $2,000 pesos.

4) We later see her around 5pm heading back to Seabreeze to see if JimRock is there again.

5) We see JimRock and tell him of all the drama around 6pm.

7) Apparently the chica shows back up at the hotel that night with police and so JimRock just settles it to get her off his back.

Co-sign.

Ill add my .02 cents, as I was almost as much a part of the story as JimRock.

1) He chose not to listen to my advice and negotiate with the chica in Classico's, instead asking me a litany of questions, like if I thought she'd be trouble, was she 'hot' enough, is she working him...

2) JimRock speaks Very little spanish. He knocked on my door, after I returned from After1 with Galvin and our chicas (he stayed next door to me) and asked me to intervene in his situation... I told the girl 'Cleopatra' that he didn't Nut, didn't feel satisfied and that he had negotiated a TLN for $3k. She replied that it was for 1x, and 3k. Told her that I had someone waiting in my room and that they needed to work out a compromise. 2k seemed fair. So I instructed the girl to get JImrock off and take the revised amount..... He didn't want anything more to do with her, and she didn't want to take anything less.

3) At the gate (Jihad's version- via security) he did not see the exchange or appearance of money. Just saw an irate girl and JimRock. BTW- I am inclined to believe JimROck's version at this point.

4) Girl comes back the next morning at the gate, with her pimp and demands to see Jihad and JimRock. Jihad saws JimRock is at the beach (true) and has the girl and pimp explain the situation.

5) I return from the beach and Jihad tells me that a pimp (true pimp as he is the muscle and represents upwards of 8 girls- he carries out some of the knifings and bottle breakings on the street and in clubs) will be on the lookout for JimRock. EDIT: JimRock did not go out and slept the entire day, probably threw off 'plans'

6) At the beach the next day, the girl comes up to me with the Politur and demands me tell her the whereabouts of JimRock; Although he's the only Asian guy directly in front of her, sunbathing on the beach. I respond that I am not his keeper and it is NOT MY PROBLEM. Politur tells me that its in JimRocks best interests that he pays .... blah blah blah, its less expensive than the insuing medical costs to be incurred by the 'pimp'. However the real reason Politur gets involved 'allegedly' is that this girl has come to their office 3+ times. The night of incident, morning after and that afternoon.

7) JimRock states that he is not scared as he knows where she works and can cause problems at her job. To which I reply, that if she is making $2k/pop why does she give a fuck if your mess with her $2k/month job.

Sometimes its better to give a crazy chick your money- $2k as agreed upon the next day through intermediaries. The girl came to 'hunt' jimrock down 6-7 times in 3 days. That is not normal. Even less normal is involving the Politur, acquaintances of monger, and trying to strong-arm a hotel owner via the use of a pimp.

Jimrock, I believe is truthful and had a very bad experience. However, sometimes peace of mind is worth more than $500 pesos.

yayow
01-19-2010, 03:11 PM
A few questions, is this pimp guy that represent about 8 chicas, is he a Haitian guy? Always hanging out at the clubs?

And does anyone have a picture of this Cleopatra chica?

Passport Playa
01-19-2010, 03:19 PM
4) Girl comes back the next morning at the gate, with her pimp and demands to see Jihad and JimRock. Jihad saws JimRock is at the beach (true) and has the girl and pimp explain the situation.

5) I return from the beach and Jihad tells me that a pimp (true pimp as he is the muscle and represents upwards of 8 girls- he carries out some of the knifings and bottle breakings on the street and in clubs) will be on the lookout for JimRock.

Here is another example that validates having a trusted "road-dawg!" For those of you who tend to travel alone, perhaps you might want to re-consider your position.

The Mac Man

Juggles
01-19-2010, 03:22 PM
A few questions, is this pimp guy that represent about 8 chicas, is he a Haitian guy? Always hanging out at the clubs?

And does anyone have a picture of this Cleopatra chica?

Allegedly the pimp, as told by Jihad, is a Dominican guy with dreads/braids.

I am not completely sure of his identity, but Jihad will gladly tell all.

yayow
01-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Just another example of why it pays to have a trusted "road-dawg!"

The Mac Man

If someone is a real trusted road dawg (someone you known a long time, have gone through the wars with etc.) that is one thing, but they don't grow on trees, not everyone has one.

For example I have moved to another country, so now I personally travel mostly alone, it's easier, and most importantly I know I can trust and depend on myself.

JD426
01-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Jimrock should expand on this some more, its a pretty good story with interesting characters .
Sounds to me like Galvin and Juggle were acting as his de facto wingmen / road dogs, otherwise it could have turned out a lot worse for Jimrock.

SeaWeed
01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
in Jamaica we would have all sat down with some spliffs and some cold ones and given the Hoe a couple dollars and everyting would have been 'Irie'.......not worth fighting over a few dollars when on Holiday........no way Jose......

Jimbo44
01-19-2010, 05:39 PM
After all the insistance of this Chica, Cleopatra, and theis so called pimp, I have to wonder what he paid her at the gate if anything at all!!

Hunter
01-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Be interesting to see if Wilfred runs into this a lot.... I am sure he probably sees it once a week....chica pimp cop - knock-knock :eek:

yayow
01-19-2010, 06:09 PM
After all the insistance of this Chica, Cleopatra, and theis so called pimp, I have to wonder what he paid her at the gate if anything at all!!

Jimbo iirc he didn't pay her anything at all at the gate, he wasn't satisfied with the service and he wanted to pay her 1,500rd because of the bad service but she wanted 2,000 he refused that, he tried to give her the 1500 and she said no, and then the other things occurred.

yayow
01-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Be interesting to see if Wilfred runs into this a lot.... I am sure he probably sees it once a week....chica pimp cop - knock-knock :eek:

Probably part of doing business, I am not surprised.

I have thrown a few chicas out in my time, and they have threatened but again I think it was different with me, because I lived in country and had a few connections myself. Like I said before when I had my accident those of you who remember, thanks to the people I had met and interacted with while I was there, my situation was a lot better than, any one could have expected, I earned some points if you will. I think for a gringo without any points, just on vacation it is possibly a different scenario. They may see him as a cash machine, with someone in my situation, they know they will have to deal with me again.

Beads
01-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Definitely an interesting story. From what all sides have stated no money ever changed hands. Combine this with the poor communication between the chica and Jimrock187 it sounds like both him and her did not fully understand the agreement.

It definitely sounds like he had a bad performer but if its interfering with his vacation hes going to have to make a decision as to how he wants the rest of the vacation to play out because it seems shes not going away that easily.

Now theres politur and a chulo looking for him as well.

I dont know how much longer hes in town or hes planning on going back because it sounds like shes not giving up on getting her money. If she sees him on a return visit she could cause more problems again as could the chulo.

If he intends on paying I would make sure there is a few people around to vouch she has been paid. For 500 pesos I would just pay it to get rid of these people hounding me. Thats just me though. If he intends to pay the full 2000 pesos I would hand it to her in front of the politur and dont show he has any more money. Let her pay them out of her 2000 pesos for their time. (They will be looking for something for their time more than likely).

See now the problem is not only this chica but her chulo. He could be just out to see she gets paid or he could hold a grudge and want something for his troubles also.

I have found that if your going to pay a bribe or hush money its always best to deal with as few people and as early as possible. As more people get involved the prices go up.

Who knows with the crazy shit we keep hearing about and the way shes acting who knows what shes capable of.

Definitely throws a curveball into having a good time.

Jimbo44
01-19-2010, 06:21 PM
He should have shown his face then and dealt with it. Stick strong to the 1500 he offered with the so called pimp/chulo, maybe even pimpet!!

Beads
01-19-2010, 06:26 PM

I bet it does happen all the time. Plenty of scamming chicas around so im sure they see and deal with all sorts of problems.

SeaWeed
01-19-2010, 06:32 PM
sounds like the Chica didn't take her meds.......

or maybe she's a crackhead or cokehead......lol

mi have seen all kinds in their profession and you really never know what you are going to end up with for a Chica personality wise..........but always hopeful for a great session......

givengo440
01-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Reading this story reminds me of how I pleaded with a "road-dawg" to throw a chica (whom he had issues with) a couple of pesos so that we wouldn't be subjected to this type of nonsense. Sometimes it's just better to cut your losses!

The Mac Man
Fuck that Macman that bitch had to go! LMFAO Fucking up my nut and yours too :rofl: The bitch cursed you out and was left in the hallway of the Roma going crazy :rofl: What she didn't realize we were the only ones up there on the 3rd floor that hoe could of yelled till the sun came up or the Haitian Security but I don't think it would of been a race between the two. :eek: Maybe I could of gave Melo some more tequila to take her home smh.

jimrock187
01-19-2010, 07:39 PM
I assumed it was $2k..she prob thought she can get $3k for a crappy CBJ..
I knocked out after the jets game... much needed sleep.. but i did go out.. she didnt prevent me from going out.. as a matter of fact I saw her ass at the beach..she didnt say shit to me.. she needed to bring cops into this..i saw her ass at classicos monday night hanging with couple of guys and she didnt say anything to me.. she even dressed down that night.
I've been going to Sosua for 5 yrs now and this has got to be the biggest headache i've ever dealt with..
I gave in and gave her $2k to end this drama.. dont need any headache the tail end of my vacation..
but it was funny how she was constantly looking for me and kept missing me by 5-10 minutes..lol

She is one def one crazy bitch and she is a newbie.. people been telling me she's only been in town for 2 weeks..

jimrock187
01-19-2010, 07:41 PM
oh yeah.. thanks for whoever hijacked my thread and changed my subject line

givengo440
01-19-2010, 07:41 PM
I assumed it was $2k..she prob thought she can get $3k for a crappy CBJ..
I knocked out after the jets game... much needed sleep.. but i did go out.. she didnt prevent me from going out.. as a matter of fact I saw her ass at the beach..she didnt say shit to me.. she needed to bring cops into this..i saw her ass at classicos monday night hanging with couple of guys and she didnt say anything to me.. she even dressed down that night.
I've been going to Sosua for 5 yrs now and this has got to be the biggest headache i've ever dealt with..
I gave in and gave her $2k to end this drama.. dont need any headache the tail end of my vacation..
but it was funny how she was constantly looking for me and kept missing me by 5-10 minutes..lol

She is one def one crazy bitch and she is a newbie.. people been telling me she's only been in town for 2 weeks..
Newbie or not she is HALL OF SHAME MATERIAL!!!

SeaWeed
01-19-2010, 07:43 PM
She is one def one crazy bitch and she is a newbie.. people been telling me she's only been in town for 2 weeks..think she's ready for a career move.......she doesn't have the people skills to make it as a Hoe...lol

jimrock187
01-19-2010, 07:43 PM
i hope someone can take a pic of her working at the clothing store and PLEASE POST IT UP!

SeaWeed
01-19-2010, 07:45 PM
she'll be long gone from Sosua by the time any of us mongers arrive........that's a given........lol

yayow
01-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Newbie or not she is HALL OF SHAME MATERIAL!!!

I agree with you MG, any bitch that would go to the troubles that this bitch went to, needs to be in the Hall Of Shame, so others can be aware of her trifling ass !!

JuanElGriego
01-19-2010, 08:02 PM
But I will say for the record any F'in Pimp comes up on me he better be one huge ass son bitch or there is going to be a incident. I might hand over the money but then I would pay 50 fold to have him fucked up big time.

It is about the money will always win in the end.

No offense, but i had to laugh at this.

I don't know that things would work out in your favor with that plan of yours, Mike. You're gonna get a Sosua pimp fucked up in Sosua by offering some other thugs big money to do it? Most likely the thugs are friends of the pimp and what would happen would be that they took your "50 fold" and ended up beating YOU to a bloody pulp, if not kill you. Then they'd have their buddy the pimp come over and piss on your motion-less body.

We are guests there. Check your ego/pride at the airport. If someone lays their hands on you first, all bets are off, but short of that i'd recommend leaving the tough-guy stuff at home. Have your fun and keep it moving.

chicmatic
01-19-2010, 08:16 PM
i hope someone can take a pic of her working at the clothing store and PLEASE POST IT UP!

someone? that's you! :rofl: take a stealth picture, camera phone pic anything, we need to draft up an unwanted poster with her mug on it

eastcoastallstar
01-19-2010, 08:21 PM

I don't know that things would work out in your favor with that plan of yours, Mike. You're gonna get a Sosua pimp fucked up in Sosua by offering some other thugs big money to do it? Most likely the thugs are friends of the pimp and what would happen would be that they took your "50 fold" and ended up beating YOU to a bloody pulp, if not kill you. Then they'd have their buddy the pimp come over and piss on your motion-less body.
We are guests there. Check your ego/pride at the airport. If someone lays their hands on you first, all bets are off, but short of that i'd recommend leaving the tough-guy stuff at home. Have your fun and keep it moving.

That's some funny shit:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DCIronman
01-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Hmm...I don't know about this. I think we need a second opinion.

She got a big booty? How about the rack? I'll have her hemmed up with her limbs up ala The Notorious B.I.G. And I pretty much guarantee that I won't have any problems out of her or her chulo.

I'll let you know in about two weeks.;)

officemgr
01-20-2010, 01:22 AM
I have NEVER paid a chica when she was dead wrong and have thrown a few out of my room and locked one in my room. They have made many threats but the only consequence seems to be that some chicks in sosua refuse to even look at me and won't go with me for any amount. That's probably a good thing if they are planning on trying to run a game.

As far as this incident, its up to Jimrock to provide more details, if he wants, but I can say that Galvin and I spoke to this chick and it was the funniest conversation I have had in a long time. The policeman on the beach was very funny as well.

officemgr
01-20-2010, 02:14 AM
Sorry. did not read the juggle and galvin posts. there was definitely some miscommunication and i think cleopatra is a nice looking chick ( i can do without the braces) and a veteran guy would not have had this problem with her.

most of the chulos there know me so i doubt if i would have a problem with any of them and if she played some game and i HAD to pay her the pesos would have gone directly into the hands of the politur and i would tell him to take care of it (don't give her shit).

Beads
01-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Definitely sounds like a communication issue all around. Learn some Spanish people!

Passport Playa
01-20-2010, 09:27 AM

Does anyone have a picture of this crazy bitch?

The Mac Man

Jimbo44
01-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Will someone take it upon themselves to get us a pic of this chica??? JimRock..... u listening??

ralphie1
01-20-2010, 11:49 AM

jimrock, i think that someone is YOU. we dont know what she looks like

man up. you say you want to mess with her dollars, take a pic and mess with her bucks

officemgr
01-20-2010, 01:18 PM
regardless of what happened it was very funny to hear this chick talk about how it's not about the money but the PRINCIPAL. If she turned down a prorated amount I guess it really was not about the money.

JD426
01-20-2010, 01:29 PM
regardless of what happened it was very funny to hear this chick talk about how it's not about the money but the PRINCIPAL. If she turned down a prorated amount I guess it really was not about the money.

Lets start a "what have we learned from this " list
1)- Putas really do have Pimps and Chulos
2)-negotiate while you are sober, & not at 4 am
3)-Putas have principles, which can be measured in units of 500, 1000 and 2000 pesos.
lol
please add some more.

DCIronman
01-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Lets start a "what have we learned from this " list
1)- Putas really do have Pimps and Chulos
2)-negotiate while you are sober, & not at 4 am
3)-Putas have principles, which can be measured in units of 500, 1000 and 2000 pesos.
lol
please add some more.

4) While being fluent, or even functional, in spanish is not an absolute must in Sosua. Learning at least enough to avoid confusion in negotiations can be very helpful.

SeaWeed
01-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Common sense beats "It's the principle of the thing". The DR is not always the best place for sticking to your principles. Sometimes you have to duck and weave rather than take it on the chin for the sake of your principles.trust mi the same goes for Jamaica......

jimrock187
01-20-2010, 06:11 PM
I agree.. we are guests in their country.. this is their home.

jimrock187
01-20-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm back home in the states.. I would've but i was busy with chicas my last day..

Will someone take it upon themselves to get us a pic of this chica??? JimRock..... u listening??

Beads
01-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Sounds like you had an action packed trip....crazy chicas...angry chulos....and the politur all looking for you. :rofl:

SeaWeed
01-20-2010, 06:56 PM
It definitely sounds like he had a bad performer but if its interfering with his vacation hes going to have to make a decision as to how he wants the rest of the vacation to play out because it seems shes not going away that easily.

Now theres politur and a chulo looking for him as well.

I dont know how much longer hes in town or hes planning on going back because it sounds like shes not giving up on getting her money. If she sees him on a return visit she could cause more problems again as could the chulo.

.it makes for a lousy vacation if you have to keep looking over your shoulder all the time wondering when the Ho or the Pimp or one of their friends are going to show up in your face.......

pay the bitch her money and move on mon............life is too short.......mi think this JimRock has learned a lesson on this reach........or at least he should have........Mongering 101.......pay the Ho and move on to the next......lol

yayow
01-20-2010, 07:05 PM
it makes for a lousy vacation if you have to keep looking over your shoulder all the time wondering when the Ho or the Pimp or one of their friends are going to show up in your face.......

pay the bitch her money and move on mon............life is too short.......mi think this JimRock has learned a lesson on this reach........or at least he should have........Mongering 101.......pay the Ho and move on to the next......lol

True many times the best way, also learned I hope is that learning even a little bit of spanish can help you out and make your trips that much more enjoyable, or less of a headache. A little spanish 101 in this example probably could have alleviated quite a bit of the drama. He actually was pretty fortunate to have two buddies, Juggle and OM, that speak spanish, probably made things go a little bit easier.

JD426
01-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Problem is , I dont think he realizes nor cares how close he came to getting his ass kicked.

vagabond
01-20-2010, 08:34 PM

You have to tell which store it is at least.

jimrock187
01-20-2010, 09:00 PM
This was one helluva trip.. I'm glad I entertained OfficeMGR and the other guys ..lol

Sounds like you had an action packed trip....crazy chicas...angry chulos....and the politur all looking for you. :rofl:

jimrock187
01-20-2010, 09:01 PM
You have to tell which store it is at least.

The clothing store that like 3 shops towards the beach from Classicos..

braces, short , nice ass and a tattoo of JEROME on her upper back

jimrock187
01-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Problem is , I dont think he realizes nor cares how close he came to getting his ass kicked.

Nobody's getting any ass kicked.. it was a small issue that a chica blew up.. I dunno why you guys think this was so big. There are chica issues prob everyday..

It's over now, i finished my vacay with a bang.

We are not there to argue with chicas, we are all there on a mission.

Hunter
01-20-2010, 09:09 PM
The clothing store that like 3 shops towards the beach from Classicos..

braces, short , nice ass and a tattoo of JEROME on her upper back

That always kills doggy style :p:D:D

DCIronman
01-21-2010, 06:42 AM
That always kills doggy style :p:D:D

Doesn't have to. Just try and view it as a target to focus on. Sort of a bullseye. That always works for me.:D

BicBoner
01-21-2010, 06:06 PM

Love this quote. Me, I speak fluent Spanish and make the deal upfront, no mistakes and if the chica reneges on the deal, then like he says, chica gets thrown out. Mind you, I only have 1 Sousa trip under my belt and the next coming up Feb. 24-March 1st, but I have 40 trips to Colombia, 10 to Venezuela, 5 to Ecuador and 1 to Peru and for me it's all the same-A Deal is a Deal no matter what country you monger in. Staying at NG if anyone is going to be there those dates.

BiceBoner:)

rodinz
03-24-2010, 06:35 PM
wow jim you never told me about this. that was a good read tho. important for people to know stuff like this can happen.

makes me wonder if i should record how much a girl wanted by filming the negotiation and me handing her the money on my phone or something to back me up so shit like this doesnt happen.

or will that get me in more trouble?