PDA

View Full Version : Montellano: source for haitian chicks?

Morpheus
07-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Run into a brief comment stating that Montellano may be another source for haitian delights.

Wonder if anyone have comments re that as well as comments re the local DR chicas and night spots (if any) that may be available there.

Thanks to all in advance!

Don Tomas
07-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Run into a brief comment stating that Montellano may be another source for haitian delights.

Wonder if anyone have comments re that as well as comments re the local DR chicas and night spots (if any) that may be available there.

Thanks to all in advance!

One of biggest night clubs on the North Coast is located in Monte Llano! When I was a "newbie" I preferred ML over Sosua because most of the night life Sosua whores live there, beer is cheaper, and it's more of a Dominican city then Sosua is. I remember people stopping by and asking me, what I was doing there and if I was ok. One chica even asked me if I was scared to be there, the infamous Natalie.

Definitely a place to check out if you have a car.

moshy2k
07-02-2006, 02:47 AM
I Love Monte LLano there are Haitian women everywhere. I miss my little princess.

MrHappy
07-02-2006, 11:39 AM
In other words, yes, Montellano is a another good source for haitian chicks.
Hell, go to Dajobon. You can BUY a Haitian girl for about 100 dollars.(Yes, I said buy!)
They line them up for you, and you pick the one you want. Problem is, what do you do with them after you get tired of them?

Morpheus
07-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey guys thanks to all for the prompt info!

Don Tomas...do you have a name on the night spots in Montellano?

Anyone: any recs on where to stay?

Mr. Happy: that would be a problem.

Thanks for the info and please keep it coming.

Suggestions for cities to explore by border or northern coast most welcome.

Don Tomas
07-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Hey guys thanks to all for the prompt info!

Don Tomas...do you have a name on the night spots in Montellano?

Anyone: any recs on where to stay?

Mr. Happy: that would be a problem.

Thanks for the info and please keep it coming.

Suggestions for cities to explore by border or northern coast most welcome.

I forget the name someone might have it, but attached is the Google Earth pointer, it the large building with the red roof, just about 2 blocks off the highway.

As for Mr Happy's comment, he probably read the same article I did that was in the papers a few months ago. He is talking real human trafficking! You would "own" the girl you bought! Consider the moral, ethical, and logistical problems associated with that. The prices in the article were for $60-80, he probbably quoted the gringo price of $100. :lol:

As for hotel depends on your willingness to travel, willing to take public transportation: guaguas & public cars, then stay in the middle at Field of Dreams. Want to walk around a town without getting in a vehicle, then pick a Sosua hotel. Liked to be in the middle of nowhere and get ripped off by Taxi Drivers then stay at Blackbeards.

psriches
07-02-2006, 12:13 PM
I wouldn't exactly stay in ML. It is more of a palce to hang or pick up. Myself and crew make the 15 min drive from Sosua at least once every trip. And we always find a nice catch. You will find women of all shades, shapes and ages(legal of course). It's kind of like getting your goods at the factory instead of waiting to buy them at the mall.

Don Tomas
07-02-2006, 12:15 PM
psriches, go down by the shacks near the river or even across the river, you will find lots of Haitians.

moshy2k
07-02-2006, 01:40 PM
What PS said.......... I have spent a few evenings hanging in those shacks in ML with my Haitian princess. For those who have not ventured into the shacks in ML try and go during the day to get the feel of the area.

moshy2k
07-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey DT what do I need to download to open that map file???

Don Tomas
07-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Hey DT what do I need to download to open that map file???

http://earth.google.com/

MegaSquirt
07-02-2006, 02:41 PM
DT...Hi, you're absolutely right about this Monte Llano and it's much closer to the airport. Can you locate the Club (Azucar) on Google Earth? I cannot find it, I know the satellite photo is not of recently and Azucar only been around to my knowledge about six to eight months. :cool3: :thumbsup2:

Morpheus
07-02-2006, 03:32 PM
psriches, go down by the shacks near the river or even across the river, you will find lots of Haitians.

A bit more of directions please Don Thomas? I most surely would like to do a recognizance mission in this area.

Don Tomas
07-02-2006, 07:05 PM
DT...Hi, you're absolutely right about this Monte Llano and it's much closer to the airport. Can you locate the Club (Azucar) on Google Earth? I cannot find it, I know the satellite photo is not of recently and Azucar only been around to my knowledge about six to eight months. :cool3: :thumbsup2:

Is Azucar the large club with the east wall missing overlooking the cane fields, the second story is a large balcony area?

Otherwise I don't think I have been to Azucar.

I forget the name of the other place but the description and Google Earth marker is above.

Don Tomas
07-02-2006, 07:06 PM
A bit more of directions please Don Thomas? I most surely would like to do a recognizance mission in this area.

ML is now high resolution on Google Earth, I will post markers to the enterances of the shack areas as soon as I get a chance.

ChicaRider
07-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Is Azucar the large club with the east wall missing overlooking the cane fields, the second story is a large balcony area?

Otherwise I don't think I have been to Azucar.

I forget the name of the other place but the description and Google Earth marker is above.

Yep... Tipico Azucar. It's a pretty huge place. There's smaller place next door. They have big name local singers/bands on a regular basis. ML seems to be 2nd to La Union as to where the most Sosua Putas live... Haitian and Dominican.

Morpheus
07-03-2006, 11:12 AM
I think I went to La Union once...pick up some chica I met at the beach. Bunch of buildings...reminded me a bit about the projects...

Did not seem as if there would be any pick up spots there though...mostly just apt bldgs and some scattered stores. Any specific spots in La Union?

I figure the dominicanas in the game just make it to Sosua or whatever and work there. But given how much shit the haitians get maybe they have to be a bit more careful in terms of how far they move??

Advice always appreciated.

ChicaRider
07-03-2006, 11:33 AM
I dont know that La Union would be a great place to pick up the chicas, but yes, it's kinda like the projects in the bronx... or anywhere i guess. I was just referring to the fact that many of them live there... although Im sure if you walked around, there are plenty of them... but you'd definitely need some game... and Spanish. Another great place to walk around and meet some of the Classico girls in their home environment is Charamicos... right next to the beach in Sosua.

ilikenyacional
07-03-2006, 02:42 PM
I dont know that La Union would be a great place to pick up the chicas, but yes, it's kinda like the projects in the bronx... or anywhere i guess. I was just referring to the fact that many of them live there... although Im sure if you walked around, there are plenty of them... but you'd definitely need some game... and Spanish. Another great place to walk around and meet some of the Classico girls in their home environment is Charamicos... right next to the beach in Sosua.

Great comment on Charamicos. Just walk up the beach to Charamicos, There is plenty to explore. As you walk down to the sea, the paved road end and it's only a dirt path. You're now in the slum and it's quite an experience to see. Not sure I would walk there at night...

DEPUTY DAWG
07-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Nah go to to ML, Less bullshit to deal with from the chica broadcasting network!!!!!!! Nice talent in ML on the weekends at the open air club off the highway. If you like the dark meat like I do you have it, If you like a serena williams type body and booty you have it,.......RIGHT MOSHY????? Some chicas just want to be picked up and not all are puta's but some are!!!!!!

Don Tomas
07-03-2006, 04:14 PM
I think I went to La Union once...pick up some chica I met at the beach. Bunch of buildings...reminded me a bit about the projects...

Did not seem as if there would be any pick up spots there though...mostly just apt bldgs and some scattered stores. Any specific spots in La Union?

The apartments in those buildings are rather nice, I have been in a few of them but they are standard gov. type housing.

As for spots in La Union, you could do well just sitting a colmado drinking. Just invite any chica you see for a beer.

La Union is my first stop after landing at POP, for a fria!

Morpheus
07-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Now you are talking Dawg...I am arriving on Sun, first thing I am doing after dumping bags and a shower is checking out ML. I was going to try and find Azucar, what is this bar you mention? Easy enough to find? How much would it cost me to get to ML btw?

Haiti booty concarne on Sun!

Thanks for the info!

Morpheus
07-03-2006, 06:20 PM
BTW, I did cruise Charamicos at night a couple of times during my first visit...both types w chicas (one pro, two non-pros). It probably is pretty chill on the day but night time it felt a bit on the sketchy side...and I do not sketch easily.

ilikenyacional
07-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Now you are talking Dawg...I am arriving on Sun, first thing I am doing after dumping bags and a shower is checking out ML. I was going to try and find Azucar, what is this bar you mention? Easy enough to find? How much would it cost me to get to ML btw?

Thanks for the info!

You can't miss Azucar, it's a big place near the road. If you're staying in Sosua, you could take a publico at the Texaco station. Should cost 20-30 pesos. Don't ask the price, when you're ready to get out, tell the driver to stop and hand him 20 pesos.

Have fun and stay safe ( I hope you speak some spanish and/or french ).

psriches
07-03-2006, 06:52 PM
I usually go to this fish restaurant in La Union whenever i'm in town.

Don Tomas
07-03-2006, 07:11 PM

Thanks for the info!

Azucar is a disco, what we call a club in the states, I don't even know if it would be open during the day or even on a Sunday. But of course stop by and check out the rest of ML.

MegaSquirt
07-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Azucar is a disco, what we call a club in the states, I don't even know if it would be open during the day or even on a Sunday. But of course stop by and check out the rest of ML.

I've been told that it is open 24hrs and they also have a swimming pool outside in the parking lot. They have a big sign on the road so you can't missed it. Can I add a picture in here, I do have one?

continentalmike
07-04-2006, 04:42 AM
I've been told that it is open 24hrs and they also have a swimming pool outside in the parking lot. They have a big sign on the road so you can't missed it. Can I add a picture in here, I do have one?

It's not open 24 hours, at some point during the night they close.

However, they are open until late.

ajax718
07-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Last Summer I went to Club Azucar with Gdogg and BBEas to see a chica I met on Sosua beach. The club is easy to get to. While driving on the main highway between Puerta Plata and Sosua, when you get to the Montellano area, look for a Texaco gas station. Make a turn on the street where the Texaco is. Then go straight for about two blocks. The club is on your left. It is a big open type bar/disco.

I went during the week so it was slow. It is probably much better on the weekends.

Morpheus
07-04-2006, 11:18 AM
I will be checking it out this Sun...will take a public taxi. If anyone else wants to scout send me a PM.

I am staying at Rocky's initially...

continentalmike
07-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Summer I went to Club Azucar with Gdogg and BBEas to see a chica I met on Sosua beach. The club is easy to get to. While driving on the main highway between Puerta Plata and Sosua, when you get to the Montellano area, look for a Texaco gas station. Make a turn on the street where the Texaco is. Then go straight for about two blocks. The club is on your left. It is a big open type bar/disco.

I went during the week so it was slow. It is probably much better on the weekends.

That is not Azucar. Azcar is located immediately besides the road towards to POP. After the Texaco, you drive on for about a 1/2 mile and you will see a big sign on your left (coming from Sosua). There are two clubs there, the bigger one is called Azucar.

Morpheus
07-04-2006, 01:55 PM
So we need clarification...what is the area Ajax refers to?

Help anyone...Don Tomas?

I will selflessly volunteer to risk life and limb to procure accurate info...despite any body abuse I may encounter at the hand of dominicanas or haitianas...I so swear.

MegaSquirt
07-04-2006, 02:04 PM

Help anyone...Don Tomas?

I will selflessly volunteer to risk life and limb to procure accurate info...despite any body abuse I may encounter at the hand of dominicanas or haitianas...I so swear.

He is referring to Monte Llano Club, probably not realizing it. Azucar is on the main road, somewhere near the gas station (Texaco). If you're heading to Puerto Plata (From Sosua) you can't missed it, you will see the sign on the left side. To the right is the Sugar fields.

weyland
07-04-2006, 02:09 PM

Help anyone...Don Tomas?

Hi Concarne

If you are into bachata there is a Raulin Rodriguez concert at Azucar on (subject to my rechecking) 15th July. That should be quite an occasion although probably not the ideal time to pick up chicas. I expect to be visiting Montellano several times during my stay. One problem is I currently have a situation with a Haitian girl who lives there so unless that resolves itself amicably I might not show my face there for a bit.

Morpheus
07-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Weyland...maybe you can give me a pointer or two in regards to hi density haitian booty.

I will be around Sosua starting Sun...happy to buy you a drink or two if you are around.

Thanks for the info! I will totally check out the music on the 15th!

moshy2k
07-04-2006, 03:30 PM
I havent hit the clubs in ML yet but will be putting it on Deputy Dawgs and my "to do" list. Can anyone comment on the action at the clubs.

Hey PS did you ruin ALL the women there too.

psriches
07-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey PS did you ruin ALL the women there too.Not all of them!!

ajax718
07-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Sorry for the fuck up. I know there is a club on the main highway. The other club I was referring to is when you turn on the street where the Texaco station is in Montellano area.

Don Tomas
07-04-2006, 10:18 PM
He is referring to Monte Llano Club, probably not realizing it.

Ajax was correct with directions, and it is the place I marked with my Google Earth pointer.

Now that C-Mike has spoken it sounds like Azucar is the old ML Car Wash there use to be a speed bump right in front of it (maybe still there), yes a speed bump on a main highway, only in the DR...

Again I cannot confirm the name, because the last time I went there, I thought I was walking into someone's house, the street frontage property of the club is only about 20 feet if that, after you walk down the hallway then the club is large and spacious.

Again to clarify Ajax, make a left or right (depending on which direction you are coming from) at the road next to the gas station on the main highway (I thought it was a Shell). Follow the paved road down about 2 blocks to a T, make a left, follow that paved road to the "end". It continues on offset but turns into a dirt road, you can also go left on a dirt road too that is next to the public row houses. The club is on the right.

ilikenyacional
07-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Check this link on Azucar :

http://sosuanews.com/nav_sosuanieuws.php?page=nieuws_2006/nieuws_3-2006/tipico_azucar_7-3.php

continentalmike
07-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Check this link on Azucar :

http://sosuanews.com/nav_sosuanieuws.php?page=nieuws_2006/nieuws_3-2006/tipico_azucar_7-3.php

Merci!

Good link and this club is on the main road from Sosua to POP, about 1/2 mile after the Texaco station. I think DT is talking about La Brisa maybe..

Fwiw I've been to Azucar about 20 times now since it's opening.

But I'm sure you cna have a good time in any of the clubs there..

bachag
07-05-2006, 10:15 AM
My 2 cents. Stay the hell out of that area unless you are accompanied by a Dominican police friend. Not talking about Azucar on main highway.

continentalmike
07-05-2006, 01:07 PM
My 2 cents. Stay the hell out of that area unless you are accompanied by a Dominican police friend. Not talking about Azucar on main highway.

Can you be a little more specific?

Why, who, when, etc, etc?

psriches
07-05-2006, 09:31 PM
My 2 cents. Stay the hell out of that area unless you are accompanied by a Dominican police friend. Not talking about Azucar on main highway.We have been through there plenty of times and never had a problem or felt uneasy.