PDA

View Full Version : Pick up girls

Fordtech
01-18-2010, 10:08 AM
I guess I have many questions about my trip. So where do you pick up girls? I guess in the bars but they are customers? Do they come out only at night or all hours of the day? I would guess if possible to pay after services rendered so less chance or her running off? I have been reading posts for days and still many questions.

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 10:09 AM
I guess I have many questions about my trip. So where do you pick up girls? I guess in the bars but they are customers? Do they come out only at night or all hours of the day? I would guess if possible to pay after services rendered so less chance or her running off? I have been reading posts for days and still many questions.

They are going about their business during the day, so if you see something, chat with her and invite her for a beer. Never pay upfront and always pay if its exactly what you ordered.

yayow
01-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Most of the chicas in Sosua are free lancers, so if the service is bad, it is harder to complain to someone, that's why you got to be careful of your belongings. Most are poor and as such it is not below them to steal your personal property if left unattended, best to put it in a safe if a chica is around. Best to try and be clear of what you want when she gets back to your room, some as others have said, will try and give an underwhelming performance and still expect to be paid the full price, they do this especially with newbies. Don't give out too much personal information about yourself, like how long you will be staying etc., some can use this type of information to their advantage.

Most are cool, but some have been in the business a long time and can smell weakness or someone who is not familiar with the game down there a mile away and will use it to their advantage, how do they do this, many ways, but since you have been reading you are aware of some of the scams they try and pull.

There are some places that they have someone to answer to, a place like Passions for example, if you don't like the service you can always go to the owner, and get it straightened out. It costs a little bit more, but you have a certain amount of piece of mind, and for some that is well worth it.

Other places like that aren't in Sosua but aren't far away, they are more hotels with girls on site, but the girls have to answer to the mamasan, places like Field of Dreams, and Barba Negra or better known as Blackbeard's.

You have contributed much don't be afraid to ask questions, I am sure many here would be happy to answer them for you.

greydread
01-18-2010, 10:37 AM

You may be a little put off at first by the aggressive nature of Dominicanas. You should settle in quickly be able to sort out the ones you want while deftly deflecting the others. Many, many Chicas will offer. You won't need to go far. Remember to lie. A lot. A nickname would be a good thing and get a Dominican phone number. Never, never give your stateside digits. I keep an old phone just for trips to the D.R. and I've maintained the same Dominican number for years. I just buy a Claro calling card to re-up my minutes every time I arrive.

I am two people: "Me" and "Dominican Me"

Summit
01-18-2010, 12:37 PM
I am still a noobie myself (only one trip) but will be trying to make up for that by staying for a month this trip. Classico's is the obvious answer when it comes to picking up girls. They are very aggressive, so be prepared to turn em down till you see one you like. You ALWAYS pay after the deed is done.
On a final point from my own personal experience, keep your cash locked in your room safe (as well as other small valuable). DO NOT leave the chica unattended for even 10 seconds, it is amazing how quick they can be to check what's in your pants pockets.
Come to Sosua with a positive attitude, and be prepared to have fun. Remember, a bad day on Punani Island beats a great day in the frozen north hands down!

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 12:39 PM
So we were hanging with the cousins and Gabby says she has a really smoking hot cousin in Santiago. Well I tell her to call her and get her ass on the bus. The cousin missed the next but but did arrive in about 4 hours and she was smoking hot. Chicas are everywhere.

whynotme
01-18-2010, 03:42 PM
i never liked classicos so i usually grabbed most of mine during the day:eek:

at the beach, early on at the bars, at the ice cream parlour, at the grocery store, at the clothing store, or just walking by........you get the picture;)

sosua is a point and click destination so you won't have any problems

yayow
01-18-2010, 05:57 PM
i never liked Classicos so i usually grabbed most of mine during the day:eek:

at the beach, early on at the bars, at the ice cream parlour, at the grocery store, at the clothing store, or just walking by........you get the picture;)

Good point here, if you choose before Classicos, sometimes you have a better chance to get to know the chica, in a much more relaxed atmosphere, in Classicos sometimes you get a bit of sensory overload simply because there are so many to choose from, and many of them look really good, but it may be hard to make a good connection, because it is loud, often times over crowded and more pressure to make a selection.

Really depends on your style, and what you are looking for.

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 05:58 PM

It was okay 2.5 years ago but things can change.

whynotme
01-18-2010, 06:00 PM
It was okay 2.5 years ago but things can change.
things have...........i found los:rofl:.........and i love it;):D

rushdog34
01-18-2010, 06:01 PM
everytime ive found something sexy and locked it up early in the night i always seemed to find something else i wanted to fuck more when i went out that same night lol

Jimmydr
01-18-2010, 06:05 PM
things have...........i found los:rofl:.........and i love it;):D

I found South America.:mrgreen:

whynotme
01-18-2010, 06:07 PM
everytime ive found something sexy and locked it up early in the night i always seemed to find something else i wanted to fuck more when i went out that same night lol
i never go back out after i lock her up;) so i never have that problem:rofl:

eldorob
01-18-2010, 06:11 PM
in Classicos sometimes you get a bit of sensory overload .

This is very true for a first timer. I like to sit at the bottom of the stairs at Classicos and watch the parade. And sometimes noobs will walk by and you can tell they are seeing it all for the very first time.... - and then they hit the "gauntlet" at the railing. Now thats entertainment.

But that of course doesn't help FordTech....:rolleyes:

All previous comments are very good advice by the way. Where are you staying? Maybe we can help you little more with the first day.

Learn a little spanish if you don't know already. Even just a couple phrases. Hello, how are you?, peso denominations, etc. A lot of the chicas will use english when discussing - such as "one thousand five hundred"

But don't sweat it, you'll get the hang of it real quick.

rushdog34
01-18-2010, 06:12 PM
i meant when we went out to dance or whatever id look over my shoulder like shit hhmmm i should leave the one im with and go Fuck that one instead... so when i head to the bathroom i get the new girls phone number for later but i still fuck the one im with that night cause im a gentleman and it would be rude to have just flat out left the one i was with lol

i never go back out after i lock her up;) so i never have that problem:rofl:

yayow
01-18-2010, 08:01 PM
i meant when we went out to dance or whatever id look over my shoulder like shit hhmmm i should leave the one im with and go Fuck that one instead... so when i head to the bathroom i get the new girls phone number for later but i still fuck the one im with that night cause im a gentleman and it would be rude to have just flat out left the one i was with lol

Love the one your with, Hmmm.... maybe I'll write a song about that ;):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is always tommorrow, after all you must have picked her in the first place for some reason.

But you are right there is always another one that comes after you have picked your one, and you feel like kicking yourself.

Whynot actually has the best strategy, if you do pick someone early, take her home and fuck the shit out of her all night, therefore you don't see any others and you have no regrets.

rushdog34
01-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Love the one your with, Hmmm.... maybe I'll write a song about that ;):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is always tommorrow, after all you must have picked her in the first place for some reason.

But you are right there is always another one that comes after you have picked your one, and you feel like kicking yourself.

Whynot actually has the best strategy, if you do pick someone early, take her home and fuck the shit out of her all night, therefore you don't see any others and you have no regrets.

then i feel like i should of went out caused i missed something lol its a horrible cycle

rushdog34
01-18-2010, 08:15 PM
actually im going to do that atleast once on my next trip.. after dancing all night and not getting to the room til 3-5am and still wanting to get some sleep to get up for breakfast in the am its prob worth getting her early locking her in the room destroying her all night and then still getting a good enough sleep to wake up for breakfast in the am

SeaWeed
01-18-2010, 08:33 PM

sosua is a point and click destination so you won't have any problemsabout da only place mi won't grab dem out of is the Pharmacy......lol

ElPlomero
01-18-2010, 08:47 PM
about da only place mi won't grab dem out of is the Pharmacy......lol

How bout the STD clinic?

yayow
01-18-2010, 09:17 PM
about da only place mi won't grab dem out of is the Pharmacy......lol

Rocko, I guess you haven't seen some of the chicas working behind the counters in the Pharmacies.

I remember one early evening about two years ago now, I was with one of my buddies a Canadian from Windsor something in Canada, just north of Detroit I believe, and we were in my rental and stopped to get some gas in the Coastal station just outside of Sosua going toward Cabarete.

Anyway my buddy put the gas in as I went into the store, when I came back out he was rapping to this cute little thing, who was gassing up her jeepeta next to us. I just sat back and watched, he got her number and she gave him a business card and told him she worked in this pharmacy right as you got into Cabarete.

We were heading that way and told her we would come and visit her later, on our way back to Sosua. When we got there, it turned out she wasn't just working there, she was the Pharmacist:eek::eek: It was her Pharmacy!!!

Don't ever know what happened between them, if he ever hooked up with her, because I left him in there to rap, and he said he would call her another time. Don't know if he did:confused:

I know I went along way around to say, Don't sleep on those in the Pharmacies, although I know what you meant when you posted.

mikelodge
01-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Most of the chicas in Sosua are free lancers, so if the service is bad, it is harder to complain to someone, that's why you got to be careful of your belongings. Most are poor and as such it is not below them to steal your personal property if left unattended, best to put it in a safe if a chica is around. Best to try and be clear of what you want when she gets back to your room, some as others have said, will try and give an underwhelming performance and still expect to be paid the full price, they do this especially with newbies. Don't give out too much personal information about yourself, like how long you will be staying etc., some can use this type of information to their advantage.

Most are cool, but some have been in the business a long time and can smell weakness or someone who is not familiar with the game down there a mile away and will use it to their advantage, how do they do this, many ways, but since you have been reading you are aware of some of the scams they try and pull.

There are some places that they have someone to answer to, a place like Passions for example, if you don't like the service you can always go to the owner, and get it straightened out. It costs a little bit more, but you have a certain amount of piece of mind, and for some that is well worth it.

Other places like that aren't in Sosua but aren't far away, they are more hotels with girls on site, but the girls have to answer to the mamasan, places like Field of Dreams, and Barba Negra or better known as Blackbeard's.

You have contributed much don't be afraid to ask questions, I am sure many here would be happy to answer them for you.

Just be sure you don't pick up a couple of dogs :rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_160414b46baa6455bc.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=69346)

You don't want to smell like bear

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_160414b46aa4fba697.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=69344)

MedellinisMowgli
01-19-2010, 01:01 AM
This is very true for a first timer. I like to sit at the bottom of the stairs at Classicos and watch the parade. And sometimes noobs will walk by and you can tell they are seeing it all for the very first time.... - and then they hit the "gauntlet" at the railing. Now thats entertainment.

tell me more about this "Gauntlet"

eldorob
01-19-2010, 07:17 AM
tell me more about this "Gauntlet"

At the downstairs Classicos bar, there is a railing between the bar and the sidewalk. Chicas hang out along this railing on the sidewalk side. And at the same spot, there is a brick planter type wall right on the street side of the sidewalk, and chicas hang out on this short wall also.

so between the chicas on the railing and the chicas on the planter wall it's a bit of a bottleneck, especially after 11pm. Going thru it is like a "chica gauntlet". It is probably the biggest concentration of chicas on Pedro Clisante at nite (street level, not counting discos). The El Flow sidewalk is simular, but it has guys and chicas. The Classicos gauntlet is mostly chicas.

Keep one hand on your balls, one hand on your dinero - and dive in.

Jimmydr
01-19-2010, 07:47 AM
At the downstairs Classicos bar, there is a railing between the bar and the sidewalk. Chicas hang out along this railing on the sidewalk side. And at the same spot, there is a brick planter type wall right on the street side of the sidewalk, and chicas hang out on this short wall also.

so between the chicas on the railing and the chicas on the planter wall it's a bit of a bottleneck, especially after 11pm. Going thru it is like a "chica gauntlet". It is probably the biggest concentration of chicas on Pedro Clisante at nite (street level, not counting discos). The El Flow sidewalk is simular, but it has guys and chicas. The Classicos gauntlet is mostly chicas.

Keep one hand on your balls, one hand on your dinero - and dive in.

The best way to get started is to be seen with a experienced monger. The chicas see that and know, he has amigos here and may not be a pushover.

Once there were 14 of us lined up and down the stairs. They all realized we had a big network. I chica even agreed to blow all 14 of us fpr 500 pesos each.

Mr. Smooth
01-19-2010, 04:02 PM

Keep one hand on your balls, one hand on your dinero - and dive in. Thats why when I go out I keep all my money in one of my front pockets and usually walk through that area with my hand in that same pocket. No need to have your wallet with you. When going out just take enough money for the night and keep all the rest in your safe.

I normally have no more than 3000 pesos when I go out. If I find myself running a little short its not a problem heading back to the room for more. If your hotel is close to the action, you might be away for 10 minutes. If the OP just keeps his head straight he should be fine. Have a good trip!

rushdog34
01-19-2010, 06:52 PM
on my trips i actually used my small camera bag.. it clipped to my belt buckle and was still long enough to slide in my front pocket.. if a girl can slip it off the loop and out the pocket and before my jab is extended then well she deserved it

givengo440
01-19-2010, 07:39 PM
When you negotiate and be firm with your price! Yes you'll meet a lot of cool chicas there but remember NO WU, last but not least use your condoms and take sips of your brew so we don't have to reminisce over you.

mikelodge
01-19-2010, 09:48 PM
When you negotiate and be firm with your price! Yes you'll meet a lot of cool chicas there but remember NO WU, last but not least use your condoms and take sips of your brew so we don't have to reminisce over you.

Mike is that clock a mistake or is it supposed to be like 300 days. Don't know if you caught that. Hope you have had some good food lately. :lol:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_160414ad7e20118093.jpg (javascript:void(0))

nnjdave
01-25-2010, 01:13 PM
I have a travel belt with a zipper "cash" compartment. The only thing I keep in there is a color copy of my passport. Cash is in the pocket, all ID is in the safe.

I'm more careful than most. I also have a "No putas en la casa" policy. I stay at a hotel that is not chica friendly, and get a room at Rockies for female interactions, or, like my last trip, just go to LaPassions.

ralphie1
01-26-2010, 11:53 AM
i had lunch the other day with a friend about the upcoming trip to the DR. he was admiring my money clip and said a pickpocket would have that out of my pocket so quick i wouldnt know what happened. told him not to worry, not taking that clip along. he then proceeds to show me what he has for a money clip, and it in essence was a fancy rubber band. said a pickpocket cannot slide money out of your pocket with that on

so, i am in the office the next day, i take a thick ole rubber band and put it around my money. i go out to grab a sandwich and i am in the drive thru line trying to get my bucks out of my pocket. having a heck of a time. i think wtf?? when i get it out, my clip of money is all mangled up and i see that rubber band. it worked, and worked well. with the rubber on it, it will not just "slip" out of the pocket

i also wear a money belt, also put excess cash , passport etc... in the safe and only carry what i think i need to eat and drink

mikelodge
01-27-2010, 09:37 PM
i had lunch the other day with a friend about the upcoming trip to the DR. he was admiring my money clip and said a pickpocket would have that out of my pocket so quick i wouldnt know what happened. told him not to worry, not taking that clip along. he then proceeds to show me what he has for a money clip, and it in essence was a fancy rubber band. said a pickpocket cannot slide money out of your pocket with that on

so, i am in the office the next day, i take a thick ole rubber band and put it around my money. i go out to grab a sandwich and i am in the drive thru line trying to get my bucks out of my pocket. having a heck of a time. i think wtf?? when i get it out, my clip of money is all mangled up and i see that rubber band. it worked, and worked well. with the rubber on it, it will not just "slip" out of the pocket

i also wear a money belt, also put excess cash , passport etc... in the safe and only carry what i think i need to eat and drink

I just bring what I need for that part of the day and the rest stays in the safe.

If it is morning and you are just going shopping and to lunch and to maybe hunt and maybe get some supplies or gas all you need is a hundred bucks in Pesos at most. When you want to go out and party just go back to the hotel and get more for evening.

Even Passions for a late night TLN at 3500 should mean if you are going out to dinner and drinks you shouldn't need ever anymore than 200 bucks with you at any one time. Most of the time if you have 5 to 7000 pesos for the night you will have a bunch left in the morning so WTF it isn't difficult.

With the odds of getting robbed so very slim unless you are very careless the risk seems very low. Have it in more than one pocket and you should be just fine.