PDA

View Full Version : Police activity

travelman
02-14-2005, 07:45 AM
Are the police picking up girls alone in Sosuaq after dark? Also how is this effecting the puta activity?

D_W_
02-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Are the police picking up girls alone in Sosuaq after dark? Also how is this effecting the puta activity?

This has been covered on a few threads...just run a search.

ilikenyacional
02-14-2005, 01:43 PM
Yes, they jail a lot of them. The girls are really scared. I know it happened in the past but now it's everynight. Girl alone at night and without a special ID card stating where she work, she go to jail.

There is really less freelance girl than last year but there is plenty of them anyway. And it seems to me the girls are more desesperate to leave with you and sleep in your room so they don't risk to get arrested. Negotiation is much easier, in my opinion than last year. As opposed to last year, I never had a problem getting the chica for 1000p TLN.

So, it's not entirely a bad thing for us.

travelman
02-14-2005, 02:06 PM
I appreciate you taking a moment to answer my question. Thank you

moshy2k
02-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Travelman,

I didn't notice any police arresting girls when I was there a few weeks ago. Although I was quite distracted most of the time by the abundance of chicas. I did notice that there weren't as many girls walking up and down the block now compared to my trip back in October. But there were just as many in the clubs and the bars were swarming with women.

When are you going Travelman?

travelman
02-14-2005, 04:09 PM
I will be there Thursday! I am pumped.

BROOKLYN_357
02-14-2005, 04:36 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO

D_W_
02-14-2005, 04:38 PM
During the day it looked the same and the clubs were filled with chicas at night. I honestly saw no difference. Except for less street rats.

Kevy
02-14-2005, 09:07 PM
I was there over a week ago and there were fewer out on the street. They stayed in the clubs and like ilikenacional said they are a little scared to be on the streets alone at night. I saw one gwet hauled out of Domino one night and someone told me they saw them taking a couple others away.

continentalmike
02-15-2005, 05:53 AM
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38111

travelman
02-15-2005, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the link Mike very informative

fox mulder
02-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Many a times a nice girl will take my hand and ask me to walk her into the club or somthing of that nature to prevent the police from distubing them. I have helped many and helped myself in the proccess. A number of them were secured till the next morning. :)

Coolhand
02-15-2005, 02:46 PM
Many a times a nice girl will take my hand and ask me to walk her into the club or somthing of that nature to prevent the police from distubing them. I have helped many and helped myself in the proccess. A number of them were secured till the next morning. :)

David is the man I have seen him on the hunt he is the real Rick james

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 02:53 PM

Everyone always mentions Rick James, don't you think it would be better and more related to refer to "Don Juan" since we are talking about a Latin country?

nuhomet
02-15-2005, 03:11 PM

Everyone always mentions Rick James, don't you think it would be better and more related to refer to "Don Juan" since we are talking about a Latin country?

Shut up or I'll burn you with my crack pipe, I'm Rick James Bitch........

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/j/rickjames/bitch.mp3

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 03:21 PM

It doesn't matter what anyone says I have been really happy lately. I have been talking with this hot chica in Virginia over my TTY terminal.

nuhomet
02-15-2005, 06:58 PM

It doesn't matter what anyone says I have been really happy lately. I have been talking with this hot chica in Virginia over my TTY terminal.

I've said it before she's all yours just pls agree to pay for her new car.