PDA

View Full Version : El Botin.

Jimmydr
04-17-2004, 08:03 AM
Owned by an American, staffed by a Mexican Cook and the food is good. I had a Mexican Plate there.

Mister NYC
04-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Where is it?

Jimmydr
04-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Elj, Soul my novia and myself hit El Boltin again. We had shrimp and the Mexican plates. It was 1,550 for 4 dishes.

Mister NYC
04-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Elj, Soul my novia and myself hit El Boltin again. We had shrimp and the Mexican plates. It was 1,550 for 4 dishes.

Where is this place located?

Jimmydr
04-22-2004, 01:05 PM

Where is this place located?

Calle Dr Rosen #23
809-857-1312

Calle Sin Salida

Jimmydr
05-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Just mention this site and get a discount :D :) :o :shock:

vagabond
06-27-2004, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the advice Jimmy, this resturant is very good. I had the Mexican plate, it was great, and I will be back, thats for sure. However almost no people there, but's that the same for almost all resturants in Sosua these days. Hope they survive.

Jimmydr
06-27-2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the advice Jimmy, this resturant is very good. I had the Mexican plate, it was great, and I will be back, thats for sure. However almost no people there, but's that the same for almost all resturants in Sosua these days. Hope they survive.

I will be in town July and Aug and will eating there alot with friends. Good thing is they live there so they will make it. :?

Reel Deal
10-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Had dinner there with jimmydr, his pretty and smart novia, and Don Tomas...AFTER my freakin' motoconcho driver got lost looking for it.

Excellent food, outstanding personal service, great experience.

I'll be back, for sure.

WSJ3
10-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Had dinner there with jimmydr, his pretty and smart novia, and Don Tomas...AFTER my freakin' motoconcho driver got lost looking for it.

I'll be back, for sure.

Did he really get lost or was he just trying to up the fare?

Reel Deal
10-21-2004, 11:50 PM

I'll be back, for sure.

Did he really get lost or was he just trying to up the fare?The dude was lost. I said for him to take me to the Mexican Restuarant. He took me to the Palace (the big hotel-they had a Mexican buffet Saturday nite), Rocky's (go figger), some Dutch place...and then my rented cell rang, and it was Don Tomas. I gave the phone to the moto driver, and he finally knew where to go...

It's funny. He was embarrased he didn't know where the place was...

Reel Deal
12-10-2004, 09:14 AM
DT and I ate there on the last nite of our recent trip. We were treated like long-lost brothers, and had a most EXCELLENT meal. And no Gringo tax.

I couldn't recommend the place more highly.

Thanks for turning us onto this place, Jimmy...

Jimmydr
12-10-2004, 09:27 AM
DT and I ate there on the last nite of our recent trip. We were treated like long-lost brothers, and had a most EXCELLENT meal. And no Gringo tax.

I couldn't recommend the place more highly.

Thanks for turning us onto this place, Jimmy...

Kwiz showed me that joint, its great!

vagabond
02-11-2005, 07:19 PM
They now has changed the name of the restaurant. Don't rememer the new name, will check it out and start a new topic.l