PDA

View Full Version : Review from BB trip January 2010

LJDMV
01-19-2010, 09:21 AM
I flew into POP airport. Got in cab and got him to agree to $40 to Black Beards location. Stopped off to excahange money at Jennys market as i was referred to on this site. got good rate of over 36 pesos per 1 US. Check in pretty simple and went down to bar. Lots of females to choose from at BB now. I was there for 4 days and saw about at least 25-30 different females to choose from over the 2 shifts they work there. All different types from slim to thick. blonde, brunette. Some even with red hair. I was in heaven there and will be back again in may 2010. this time I want to go to Sosua because some of the guys there stopped off there while I was at BB and they said there are still many women out in Sosua available, especially at classicos disco. Some guys brought back some hot women from that disco to BB for some overnight fun. Anyone thinking about going to BB or Sosua i would recommend it for sure. I just got back last night and I am planning to return in May.. My only negative was the mosquitos there. Bitting me on my arms and back. I did not know they were that bad there. Bring some type of off spray to keep them off of you because i got bit many times outside while there. Besides that, it is a GREAT place...

Jimmydr
01-19-2010, 09:22 AM
My only negative was the mosquitos there. Bitting me on my arms and back. I did not know they were that bad there. Bring some type of off spray to keep them off of you because i got bit many times outside while there. Besides that, it is a GREAT place...

You get use to it.

giacomo
01-19-2010, 10:53 AM
They have 6 cans of bug spray at the bar, no need to bring any. The trick is to figure that out before they bite you :)

culebra
01-19-2010, 11:09 AM
I flew into POP airport. Got in cab and got him to agree to $40 to Black Beards location. Stopped off to excahange money at Jennys market as i was referred to on this site. got good rate of over 36 pesos per 1 US. Check in pretty simple and went down to bar. Lots of females to choose from at BB now. I was there for 4 days and saw about at least 25-30 different females to choose from over the 2 shifts they work there. All different types from slim to thick. blonde, brunette. Some even with red hair. I was in heaven there and will be back again in may 2010. this time I want to go to Sosua because some of the guys there stopped off there while I was at BB and they said there are still many women out in Sosua available, especially at classicos disco. Some guys brought back some hot women from that disco to BB for some overnight fun. Anyone thinking about going to BB or Sosua i would recommend it for sure. I just got back last night and I am planning to return in May.. My only negative was the mosquitos there. Bitting me on my arms and back. I did not know they were that bad there. Bring some type of off spray to keep them off of you because i got bit many times outside while there. Besides that, it is a GREAT place...
Yes, the mosquitos are bad. I've still got marks from my visit in December.

Jimbo44
01-19-2010, 11:14 AM
I have been to Sosua 12 times, and believe it or not, do not ever recall getting bit. Or maybe i just did not feel it, because I was drinking?

SeaWeed
01-19-2010, 02:43 PM
My only negative was the mosquitos there. Bitting me on my arms and back. I did not know they were that bad there. Bring some type of off spray to keep them off of you because i got bit many times outside while there. Besides that, it is a GREAT place...don't think it's you Jimbo......mi been traveling throughout the Caribbean since 1982 and still yet to get bitten by a mosquito........didn't even know people were getting bitten in Paradise till the internet came along and some people were writing about it..........maybe after dealing with the black flies and dem horrible horse flies up North, maybe mi don't even feel dem in Paradise..........or maybe it is the drinking........or the smoke in Jamaica...lol

yayow
01-19-2010, 04:24 PM
For some reason the mosquitoes don't seem as bad in Sosua, I lived there for over a year and never got bit. But you hear about guys getting bit to hell in BB and FOD.

whynotme
01-19-2010, 05:45 PM
I have been to Sosua 12 times, and believe it or not, do not ever recall getting bit. Or maybe i just did not feel it, because I was drinking?
the only time i recall getting bit was visiting field of dreams.......and they were everywhere.........i had to drink lots of rye so they would get too drunk to come back for a second bite of me:rofl:

Kevy
01-19-2010, 05:52 PM
My first trip in 2004, I stayed in costamber and the mosquitoes were all over the place. It is really bad around there.

dunedain
01-19-2010, 08:02 PM
:eek: wow, I must be really lucky or not noticing it. I've never been bitten at BB's. Never heard anyone even mention mosquitos out of the times I've been there which is a lot but wish I could go more.:mrgreen:

mrhide
01-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Great report, glad you had a great time, and I can't wait to get there in Feb..

MrHide

b319
01-19-2010, 09:23 PM
My only negative was the mosquitos there. Bitting me on my arms and back. I did not know they were that bad there. Bring some type of off spray to keep them off of you because i got bit many times outside while there...

As long as they don't bite your dick you'll be alright! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nice report!!!

daddy999
01-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Hmm? Never been bitten either or just never noticed. Could it be just a time of year thing?

Dragonlorde
01-21-2010, 12:14 AM
They have 6 cans of bug spray at the bar, no need to bring any. The trick is to figure that out before they bite you :)

Those little buggers tore up my ankles and I usually do not get bitten. Once the chicas hooked my up with the spray, I was all good.

The Exterminator
01-22-2010, 10:10 AM
:lol:

with enough alcohol inn your blood the mosquitoes will not bite you...

LJDMV
02-01-2010, 07:51 PM
I got another trip booked again back to POP in March. WOW i was just there in january for 3 nights at BB. You need much more time than that so i am going back to finish what i started. xxx fun day and night.

cdogg999
02-05-2010, 02:07 PM
what is the average rate for ladies at BB's?

LJDMV
02-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Cdogg999: price is $1500 pesos for up to 2 hrs and 3000 pesos for overnight with a lady.

jacknback
02-05-2010, 02:49 PM
I was bit to shit in Latino Club but the barmaid went down in between my legs and sprayed my ankles for me. That was interesting!!!

LJDMV
02-05-2010, 02:53 PM
I was bit to shit in Latino Club but the barmaid went down in between my legs and sprayed my ankles for me. That was interesting!!!

You were lucky!! I had nothing to spray and the bit me up like crazy. Next trip i am bringing 1 full can of spray.

LJDMV
02-05-2010, 02:55 PM
what is the average rate for ladies at BB's?

Have you been to the Dominican Republic before?

Jimmydr
02-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Have you been to the Dominican Republic before?

I am planning my first trip in March.

LJDMV
02-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I am going to be there is March. Sosus and BB resort. Anyone else going to be in Sosua in march?

shue07
02-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Question regarding the lock boxes/safes in the room at BB... how big are they can you fit a laptop, etc

daddyooo
02-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Question regarding the lock boxes/safes in the room at BB... how big are they can you fit a laptop, etc

If it's no bigger than a 10 inch netbook it should fit. But why would you want to trust one of those "letter boxes" to saveguard your computer?

daddyooo
02-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Sorry, I thought we were talking about safes at Seabreeze, don't have any info on BB safes.

LJDMV
02-06-2010, 11:27 AM

The boxes at BB can fit a computer like the mini laptops. if it is 13 inches or bigger it wont fit.

the_Jayman
02-06-2010, 11:38 AM

with enough alcohol inn your blood the mosquitoes will not bite you...

It's true . . drink all day and be ready by dusk . . . it works ! ! ! :iconTU:

shadowrun
02-06-2010, 05:58 PM
The safes in BBs are pretty good if you are by yourself but if you rent a double room on the groundfloor the safe is the same size as a single room. They either need to put a safe in both rooms or put in a bigger one.

riclagriclag
02-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Thats because your Shit don't smell! HA! HA! Just kidding
Rick
Excuse my Spellin!!

shue07
02-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks...
If you are traveling with a reg laptop, where you do lock it up at BB.... or can you just leave everything out.

LJDMV
02-06-2010, 11:34 PM
To be on the safe side buy a small lock for your suitcase and lock it up in there when u leave the room. I did that a couple times with my laptop. Did not have any issues at all with anyone stealing items from your room at BB. But out of sight out of mind.

Cuba Libre
02-08-2010, 07:00 PM
My only negative was the mosquitos there. Bitting me on my arms and back. I did not know they were that bad there. Bring some type of off spray to keep them off of you because i got bit many times outside while there. Besides that, it is a GREAT place...As another poster said, they keep some spray in the the main bar. It's generally not in plain view, so you may need to ask.

Cuba Libre
02-08-2010, 07:02 PM

with enough alcohol inn your blood the mosquitoes will not bite you...Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work for me. :(

Cuba Libre
02-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Cdogg999: price is $1500 pesos for up to 2 hrs and 3000 pesos for overnight with a lady.It looks like they've raised their prices. In the past I thought they set a maximum of 1400RD and 2500RD

LJDMV
02-08-2010, 07:08 PM
It looks like they've raised their prices. In the past I thought they set a maximum of 1400RD and 2500RD

when was the last time u were at BB?

hugrad95a
03-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Thanks for the info.

LJDMV
03-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Thanks for the info.

Watch out for the mosquitos at BB. No negotiating needed at blackbeards. The rates are set and u are not required to tip the chicas. Just tip the bar, women that clean room, waitress for good service.