PDA

View Full Version : Chulos. And the Chicas who Love Them.

DCIronman
01-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Chulos. What are they. And how do they figure into the monger game.

Well, first of all, I think that the actual word itself can be a little confusing. While "chulo" actually translates literally as "pimp", it can mean different things in different parts of Latin America. In the Caribbean, a very handsome guy who gets all the ladies is sometimes called a chulo, i.e. "Papi Chulo". But the word is also sometimes used to mean a bad guy or scoundrel.

I have, on many occassions heard dominicans refer to a guy who mooches off of his girlfriend, especially if she is a puta, as a chulo. And many of the chicas we meet have one. For instance, we all know Anna. You know, Jayman's Anna. Well I was with her back in early '06. I remember her as being a very sweet girl with a great little figure. Well, she and I had a pretty long, and frank convo. We talked about her kids, and she told me that their father (one of them, at least) never supported them. But he did, occassionly, beat her, fuck her, and take some of the money she was making from working tourists. That, my friends is a chulo. And I think I actually met the dude once. My buddy and I were riding our pasolas through Los Charamicos, and this guy pulls up to us with Anna on the back of his bike. He tried to get us to follow him, saying he knew where we could have a lot of fun. But me and my boy could tell that he was trying to get his hustle in. So we pushed on without him.

I doubt if she's still with him, as it's my understanding that these lowlifes never stick around for too long. But her story is hardly the exception. And the chica doesn't necessarily have to have a baby with the dude.

While the majority of the chicas we run across are freelance, a most of them also have Dominican boyfriends that they are fucking when they aren't fucking tourists. And a lot of those guys abuse them and take their money. Those guys are chulos. They come from the multitudinous ranks of the motoconchos, lowlevel hustlers and drug dealers at the bottom of dominican society. We've all met them. And they may have even given you and your chica a ride back to your hotel.

How do chulos affect us mongers? Well usually not at all. They usually stay out your way (though some on this board have apparently had some clashes with a few). And usually don't effect your game unless you're foolish enough to put their girl up in an apartment and send her money monthly by WU. Because then the chulo will be lounging in your apartment and fucking your "novia" in your bed when you aren't there.

But other than that we shouldn't be worried about chulos. Mostly because we can't do anything about them. And why should we want to? Chulos are a part of the game too. And they aren't going anywhere.

Also, let me say that this info is based solely upon my experience mongering in the DR, and talking to both chicas and dominicanos. It is not meant to be definitive, as I am sure that others have had their own experiences. And I encourage them to please share.

yayow
01-19-2010, 05:22 PM
DC you have stated it well, from my experiences, where I have heard some stories too from the chicas there, but like I have said before and as you have indicated in your post, it doesn't affect me, so I don't really get too involved in what they do when not with me. When you live there you have to do that because it is a survival thing and if you get too involved in their personal life, it can drag you down as well, I don't say this to be cruel, but I tend to look at a person and say, "well what if they never met me and I never came into their life, I can't save everybody so I try to stay out of it". I am always kind to the chicas I meet, as best that I can be, (but I ain't letting them take advantage of me); and like a drug addict if I truly find someone who first is doing something to help themselves besides blowing smoke up my ass, then and only maybe then will I try and extend myself, and that is a big maybe.

I know that a lot of guys that come down here think they can influence these chicas lives, and you can, but only in a small way very difficult to do more than that. Their culture is their culture, and their people are their people, and this includes the chulos. No matter what you do, you will never be one of them, and the chulo will, so you may think and they may tell you how your actions are helping them, and by the way it is, but maybe not in the way you envision.

I will have more on chulos later, although I don't really deal with them directly you can't help but be a little exposed if you lived in Sosua. First I will allow others to comment.

husl2001
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM

Well, first of all, I think that the actual word itself can be a little confusing. While "chulo" actually translates literally as "pimp", it can mean different things in different parts of Latin America. In the Caribbean, a very handsome guy who gets all the ladies is sometimes called a chulo, i.e. "Papi Chulo". But the word is also sometimes used to mean a bad guy or scoundrel.

I have, on many occassions heard dominicans refer to a guy who mooches off of his girlfriend, especially if she is a puta, as a chulo. And many of the chicas we meet have one. For instance, we all know Anna. You know, Jayman's Anna. Well I was with her back in early '06. I remember her as being a very sweet girl with a great little figure. Well, she and I had a pretty long, and frank convo. We talked about her kids, and she told me that their father (one of them, at least) never supported them. But he did, occassionly, beat her, fuck her, and take some of the money she was making from working tourists. That, my friends is a chulo. And I think I actually met the dude once. My buddy and I were riding our pasolas through Los Charamicos, and this guy pulls up to us with Anna on the back of his bike. He tried to get us to follow him, saying he knew where we could have a lot of fun. But me and my boy could tell that he was trying to get his hustle in. So we pushed on without him.

I doubt if she's still with him, as it's my understanding that these lowlifes never stick around for too long. But her story is hardly the exception. And the chica doesn't necessarily have to have a baby with the dude.

While the majority of the chicas we run across are freelance, a most of them also have Dominican boyfriends that they are fucking when they aren't fucking tourists. And a lot of those guys abuse them and take their money. Those guys are chulos. They come from the multitudinous ranks of the motoconchos, lowlevel hustlers and drug dealers at the bottom of dominican society. We've all met them. And they may have even given you and your chica a ride back to your hotel.

How do chulos affect us mongers? Well usually not at all. They usually stay out your way (though some on this board have apparently had some clashes with a few). And usually don't effect your game unless you're foolish enough to put their girl up in an apartment and send her money monthly by WU. Because then the chulo will be lounging in your apartment and fucking your "novia" in your bed when you aren't there.

But other than that we shouldn't be worried about chulos. Mostly because we can't do anything about them. And why should we want to? Chulos are a part of the game too. And they aren't going anywhere.

Also, let me say that this info is based solely upon my experience mongering in the DR, and talking to both chicas and dominicanos. It is not meant to be definitive, as I am sure that others have had their own experiences. And I encourage them to please share.

Nice note, Ironman.

Beads
01-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Met quite a few chulos. Some were decent some were not. Most often depended upon the situation. Usually pretty easy to spot but NOT ALWAYS. If you have a problem with a chica and some guy shows up MOST LIKELY hes the chulo. When you see a chica riding on the same motoconch all the time hes most likely the chulo.

Sometimes pawned off as a friend or relative and will try to play the role and even be your friend if you let them.

A lot of them also try to work as sankies at the same time.

curiousdude
01-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Hey, wait a minute, I thought Yayow was on his way to being a chulo himself. :p:p:lol:

Jimbo44
01-19-2010, 05:54 PM
When I walked around with Yayow a cpl days 2 trips ago, and all these chicas would say hello everywhere we went, this thought crossed my mind!!,

yayow
01-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Hey, wait a minute, I thought Yayow was on his way to being a chulo himself. :p:p:lol:

Well my lips are sealed;):eek::p:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yayow
01-19-2010, 06:23 PM

On a serious note, when I lived in Sosua; I had many female friends, it is natural when you live there, and on occasion I would encourage one of them to be with a friend on my recommendation. The difference was that they never gave me anything for the recommendation besides excellent service the next time we got together. I didn't recommend too often, because to do that you would need double expectations, that both the chica was cool and that the monger you recommended was cool.

By the way I have introduced a few mongers who have visited Santo Domingo to a few young ladies down here as well. The only purpose being mutual enjoyment. After all you must realize I know many more chicas than I could ever hope to satisfy by myself, so if a guy is relatively cool and the chica is as well, why not.

So maybe I am a chulo in training :p:p:p:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mikelodge
01-19-2010, 06:35 PM

I am glad when I was asking chicas for chulo thinking it was her ass fucking that you didn't show up :rofl::p:lol::D

yayow
01-19-2010, 06:38 PM
I am glad when I was asking chicas for chulo thinking it was her ass fucking that you didn't show up :rofl::p:lol::D

Lodge that's the problem you never know when I will show up:eek::eek::eek:

So be careful, be very careful ;):p:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mikelodge
01-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Lodge that's the problem you never know when I will show up:eek::eek::eek:

So be careful, be very careful ;):p:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you do make sure the drinks are muy fria. :p

DCIronman
01-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh yeah. I got the literal translation for "chulo" from the Urban Dictionary as I was not really sure, having only heard it used in the Dominican and Puerto Rican connotations. And those are often quite different from the actual translation.

Always gotta credit your sources.;)

PapiQueRico
01-19-2010, 07:15 PM
To add to the confusion, more in lnes with the papi chulo use, I've seen latinas coo "Aye que chulo" when they see a cute little kid, or baby.

Jimbo44
01-19-2010, 07:36 PM
From my experience with Colombians here in NY it is "Aye, que lindo"

JuanElGriego
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
To add to the confusion, more in lnes with the papi chulo use, I've seen latinas coo "Aye que chulo" when they see a cute little kid, or baby.

It doesn't even have to be a person they're referring to.

'Chulo' is used to describe, say, even a sofa that they think looks really nice. It's just slang.

ROVER
01-19-2010, 11:19 PM
To add even more confusion to this mix in Colombia a chulo is a vulcher (yes the bird)

MrHappy
01-20-2010, 06:44 AM

While the majority of the chicas we run across are freelance, most of them also have Dominican boyfriends that they are fucking when they aren't fucking tourists. And a lot of those guys abuse them and take their money. Those guys are chulos. They come from the multitudinous ranks of the motoconchos, lowlevel hustlers and drug dealers at the bottom of dominican society. We've all met them. And they may have even given you and your chica a ride back to your hotel.

You said it all in this one paragraph. Every single Dominican girl has a dick she is in love with. I mean that figuratively and literally as well.

It's the guy she's in love with, and will do just about anything for him.

She loves his dick, she loves it in her, and he can do just about anything he wants with her, and she will still be in love with his dick (and him).

She can go out and fuck tourists or other men, and she will be thinking about that one dick.

You can WU her ass, move down here and live with her, and she will still always be in love with that guy and his dick.

Marry her and take her back to the states, and she will spend all of her time thinking about how her dick can get to the states to be with her.

You will never be the person she truly loves.

Hunter
01-20-2010, 08:35 AM

Sounds llike someone who just broke up with a dominican :p:p:p

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
01-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Sounds llike someone who just broke up with a dominican :p:p:p

He gave her the world and she brought over the Dominican Novio.

Jimmydr
01-20-2010, 09:00 AM
From my experience with Colombians here in NY it is "Aye, que lindo"

Here too in Medellin.

JD426
01-20-2010, 12:03 PM
To add even more confusion to this mix in Colombia a chulo is a vulcher (yes the bird)

wtf is a VulCHER ? :rofl:
Is that a Vulture with a lunch voucher.

MrHappy
01-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Sounds like someone who just broke up with a dominican :p:p:p

Now that you mention it, good point, although I was directing my comments towards the girls that one finds working in tourist areas.

However in my case, she's not looking for a Dominican by any stretch of the imagination. She wouldn't be caught dead going out with one.

Her sights are set on finding a gringo that can give her kids.

greydread
01-20-2010, 12:29 PM
You said it all in this one paragraph. Every single Dominican girl has a dick she is in love with. I mean that figuratively and literally as well.

Marry her and take her back to the states, and she will spend all of her time thinking about how her dick can get to the states to be with her.

How many gazillion more times will we see this?

Especially back in my Milduty days I watched guys marry and sponsor Women from all over the Caribbean, Germany, PI, Thai, Viet, Korea, England, Central and South America and basically everywhere they grow Putas just to relearn the same lesson they've witnessed others before them learn over and over again. The first thing these Women do is scheme ways to get their "cousin", "brother" or whatever into the household and pretty soon the guy realizes that while he's out making a living they're at home, playing house.

Reminds me of something I heard recently: "Bad decisions make the best stories."

It's like any other grift....it won't work on you unless you're trying to get more than you paid for...

yayow
01-20-2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah as Grey said, watch out for the "cousins", they very rarely are if you know what I mean.

I was talking to a Dominican friend a few months ago, and somehow the conversation came up about a chica I knew and her "cousin", who was living with her, I eventually figured out he wasn't really a cousin. He told me that is the biggest joke in the D.R., with the women when they meet a "gringo", and I am not talking about a puta. He said it is more a term that is used in the Southern part of the D.R., meaning La Vega, Santo Domingo, Bani, St. Cristobal etc., where they will introduce the guy to their gringo friend as their "cousin", as I said he very rarely is the cousin. I guess they used to call that "kissing cousins" back in the day, but it would be more appropriate to term it "fucking cousins" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

weyland
01-20-2010, 12:43 PM
A bit late in the day, but I would like to compliment DCIronman and Yayow for the two great opening posts.

curiousdude
01-20-2010, 01:11 PM
wtf is a VulCHER ? :rofl:
Is that a Vulture with a lunch voucher.
Are you sitting in for Weyland now, JD?

SeaWeed
01-20-2010, 02:00 PM

Especially back in my Milduty days I watched guys marry and sponsor Women from all over the Caribbean, Germany, PI, Thai, Viet, Korea, England, Central and South America and basically everywhere they grow Putas just to relearn the same lesson they've witnessed others before them learn over and over again. The first thing these Women do is scheme ways to get their "cousin", "brother" or whatever into the household and pretty soon the guy realizes that while he's out making a living they're at home, playing house.
..the biggest problem mi had with mi ex Jamaican wife up in New England, and wi hardly had any, was dealing with her family or cousins cause it always meant shelling out dollars..........dem cousins would show up from NY with no money and I'd be shelling out the dollars for everything under the sun when they came to visit.......luckily it didn't happen too often.......but when it did, mi was very happy when dem left......lol.....it gets real old real quick.......and mi don't miss those days at all........nor dem calls from Jamaica.......lol

weyland
01-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Are you sitting in for Weyland now, JD?
Pay no attention to the honky-tonk ambulance chaser, JD. Keep on flaying the illiterate!

eastcoastallstar
01-20-2010, 02:34 PM

Reminds me of something I heard recently: "Bad decisions make the best stories."

It's like any other grift....it won't work on you unless you're trying to get more than you paid for...

I worked with a guy that sponsored a chick from Liberia, She was 20 something beautiful and sexy, he was pushing 50 and not the best looking dude. This was pre-911, so marrying and getting a green card was a snap. He got her a job, she got into the union, learned english, 3 days after she got her green card, she bounced on him, cleared out his bank account and ended up getting him fired from his job. Thats grattitude for you.

NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT STUPID SHIT!

Roy
01-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Okay, we understand the Chulo and the Chica, but what I don't understand is this:

I had a "regular" I saw for over 2 years. I started to suspect a new chulo over the last couple of months, because the pressure for more money (which I did not succomb to) got really great.

Finally, one day in my last stay of 21 days in HER CONDO, I did my usual, buy food, etc, but NEVER GAVE HER A PESO to spend while I was there. I suppose the 3 weeks was too long for the Chulo to go without her supporting him and it got really ugly. She would go into rants, and actually smacked and scratched my face up pretty good on one attack.

You may think the Chulo isn't affecting the relationship, but they do, with a great deal of pressure on the chica. I pushed the button a little too hard and a time or two too many.

Now my question is this, we both had blood tests regularly over the time we spent together, and yes, the tests were clean, and had unprotected sex. Do you think this chulo knew I was blowing 4, 5, even 8 loads a day in her? How can these guys deal with that?

MrHappy
01-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Okay, we understand the Chulo and the Chica, but what I don't understand is this:

I had a "regular" I saw for over 2 years. I started to suspect a new chulo over the last couple of months, because the pressure for more money (which I did not succomb to) got really great.

Finally, one day in my last stay of 21 days in HER CONDO, I did my usual, buy food, etc, but NEVER GAVE HER A PESO to spend while I was there. I suppose the 3 weeks was too long for the Chulo to go without her supporting him and it got really ugly. She would go into rants, and actually smacked and scratched my face up pretty good on one attack.

You may think the Chulo isn't affecting the relationship, but they do, with a great deal of pressure on the chica. I pushed the button a little too hard and a time or two too many.

Now my question is this, we both had blood tests regularly over the time we spent together, and yes, the tests were clean, and had unprotected sex. Do you think this chulo knew I was blowing 4, 5, even 8 loads a day in her? How can these guys deal with that?

They don't care. Do you think she's the only girl they're nailing? The lucky ones have 2,3 or even more GF's that give them their money.

She's just a fuck to them, even though she think she "loves" him......

Roy
01-20-2010, 04:20 PM
They don't care. Do you think she's the only girl they're nailing? The lucky ones have 2,3 or even more GF's that give them their money. She's just a fuck to them, even though she think she "loves" him......

It was actually quite exhilarating to know that he was lurking around, and I had all the money with her hands tied. The more frantic she got, the more horny I got. There are too many girls out there to continue to fuck around with her messy situation but I'm sure as attractive and as good a game as she has, she's got plenty of regulars filling my spot. I just hope the chulo enjoyed the taste of my love juice!

greydread
01-20-2010, 05:23 PM
It was actually quite exhilarating to know that he was lurking around, and I had all the money with her hands tied. The more frantic she got, the more horny I got. There are too many girls out there to continue to fuck around with her messy situation but I'm sure as attractive and as good a game as she has, she's got plenty of regulars filling my spot. I just hope the chulo enjoyed the taste of my love juice!

Pimps dont eat Pussy....

He was using her like she was using you and if he had any energy left at all (if he had any energy left from chasing fresh young girls) he probably used it to whip her ass and then stick his dick in it. His decision to fuck with her at all is strictly a business proposition at this point and when you play games with her, withholding money, you are fucking up her spot in his rotation.

I'm surprised she didn't stab you

You put yourself in an extremely vulnerable position when you "wife up" with these Putas. There are no short cuts. Pay them when you fuck them, not in between. Pay them what they're worth, no more...no less and don't forget to stick & move. Stay safe.

Roy
01-20-2010, 08:55 PM

You put yourself in an extremely vulnerable position when you "wife up" with these Putas. There are no short cuts. Pay them when you fuck them, not in between. Pay them what they're worth, no more...no less and don't forget to stick & move. Stay safe.

I agree completely, BUT..... SHE DENIED THE WHOLE TIME that she had anyone else. Even went to the trouble to have her "nanny" and daughter handle communication with "their" cell phones. Her phone only got and made calls/texts to mom/sister/ and me. It was a game I detected the first night, and early the next morning, I was able to inspect the text messages on the other phone to confirm the covert conversations. I did this while they were asleep in the bedrooms and the phones were on charge in the living room. (that was the one big mistake of the whole deception) The whole process and trouble she went to in order to deceive me was amazing.

I was so intrigued at that point, it was my curiosity that kept me there day 2 - 21. The information and cultural education I received from the experience was priceless in dealing with these chicas in the D.R.

I saw the suspicious cell activity, it was my plan immediately to withold the money for the phone cards for the phones. It was ME who went to the colmado to purchase the food, and phone cards, I bought the beer, EVERYTHING. I wasn't planning on not paying, just controlling my money and where it got spent.

Sure, she could have stabbed me, and done unspeakable other things, but the long and short of it, I told her she'd get her money at the end but not how much - I gave her 1500 pesos per day for 21 days. She knew I would give her a fair amount for her time and to continue her lie, it was impossible to request the money sooner.

In the end, her Chulo got his money and new clothes etc., and he is now living IN THE CONDO with her. Not really sure how that happened, but I do know (seriously, I do know) that he wasn't in there before. It's been very interesting, but it's all over and I've moved on exploiting my valuable info on the next chica that thinks she's got game.

Jimmydr
01-20-2010, 08:59 PM
I agree completely, BUT..... SHE DENIED THE WHOLE TIME that she had anyone else. Even went to the trouble to have her "nanny" and daughter handle communication with "their" cell phones. Her phone only got and made calls/texts to mom/sister/ and me. It was a game I detected the first night, and early the next morning, I was able to inspect the text messages on the other phone to confirm the covert conversations. I did this while they were asleep in the bedrooms and the phones were on charge in the living room. (that was the one big mistake of the whole deception) The whole process and trouble she went to in order to deceive me was amazing.

I was so intrigued at that point, it was my curiosity that kept me there day 2 - 21. The information and cultural education I received from the experience was priceless in dealing with these chicas in the D.R.

I saw the suspicious cell activity, it was my plan immediately to withold the money for the phone cards for the phones. It was ME who went to the colmado to purchase the food, and phone cards, I bought the beer, EVERYTHING. I wasn't planning on not paying, just controlling my money and where it got spent.

Sure, she could have stabbed me, and done unspeakable other things, but the long and short of it, I told her she'd get her money at the end but not how much - I gave her 1500 pesos per day for 21 days. She knew I would give her a fair amount for her time and to continue her lie, it was impossible to request the money sooner.

In the end, her Chulo got his money and new clothes etc., and he is now living IN THE CONDO with her. Not really sure how that happened, but I do know (seriously, I do know) that he wasn't in there before. It's been very interesting, but it's all over and I've moved on exploiting my valuable info on the next chica that thinks she's got game.

You gave her 31,500. I would have rounded it to 30,000 and called it a day.

Roy
01-20-2010, 09:02 PM
You gave her 31,500. I would have rounded it to 30,000 and called it a day.

No that's funny... I'll go one further. She wanted a new bed with a base "FUERTE"... LOL. I told her that was no problem but I only had so much money for her and if I bought that it would come out of the "31,500". She said OK, thinking I wouldn't deduct it but I did.

So..... I actually gave her 21,000 pesos. I got a good deal on a "pillow tope"

Now I know the plan was some hard core fucking of the Chulo when I left. I'm glad she's happy.

Jimmydr
01-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Now I know the plan was some hard core fucking of the Chulo when I left. I'm glad she's happy.

Never met one that was happy.

greydread
01-20-2010, 09:04 PM
It's been very interesting, but it's all over and I've moved on exploiting my valuable info on the next chica that thinks she's got game.

Bro, as long as you're having fun with it and not putting yourself too far out there it's all gravy. This relationship sounds dangerous and I make a point of avoiding "known, dangerous" as I travel. I couldn't spend more than a couple of days with the baddest bitch on the island, knowing how much new punani I'm missing out on. If I wanted drama I'd never leave the continental USA. I go on vacation to get away from complicated situations and simplify my life.

To each his own, I guess. As long as you're staying :ilike:safe and enjoying yourself I'm happy for you.

Hunter
01-20-2010, 09:06 PM
I saw the suspicious cell activity

Curious what the text messages said??

Roy
01-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Curious what the text messages said??

The first one was sent by the housekeeper/nanny. Said "Papi is furioso!"

That one was because I flew off the handle when I saw 3 cell phones in the house, all needing phone cards and the "novia" expected me to pay for them.

Then, there was one that said: "Ella in cama con (my name), no mas pelea"

Then, I looked at the responses, the one I liked the most was "Papi muy celoso"

Roy
01-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Bro, as long as you're having fun with it and not putting yourself too far out there it's all gravy. This relationship sounds dangerous

Absolutely, it was dangerous, but I held it right on the edge but when I left, I made it clear that I knew about her "tigre", and that I did not want to see her again, nor do I want trouble with her or the tigre. She responded, "no tengo otra". Didn't text or speak to her again.

Eventually, I learned the name of the chulo, a motoconcho named Edwin. I simply texted her his name. One word... "Edwin". She responded "tu saves, no problema el no tigre... jajajajaj!"

Hunter
01-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Fascinating and a cold slap to the face.. thanks roy...

Moving2DR
01-20-2010, 11:51 PM
Pimps dont eat Pussy....

He was using her like she was using you and if he had any energy left at all (if he had any energy left from chasing fresh young girls) he probably used it to whip her ass and then stick his dick in it. His decision to fuck with her at all is strictly a business proposition at this point and when you play games with her, withholding money, you are fucking up her spot in his rotation.

This man speaks the truth!

You didn't get him in any which way. You may have f*cked up her situation with her Chulo, but that's all. The more time you unloaded inside her the more time you kept her busy and away from him and filled his pockets. He probably prefers you unload in her 8 times a day.

DCIronman
01-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Pay them when you fuck them, not in between.

One of the best quotes in this entire thread!

A cardinal rule if I ever heard one. Anything else and you're actually mongering backwards.;) Because, at that point, what are you really paying for? You're not paying for the toto. You're definitely not paying for loyalty, faithfulness, or even her respect.

Nine times out of ten you're simply paying a chulo.

Kennilingus
01-21-2010, 11:56 PM
I worked with a guy that sponsored a chick from Liberia, She was 20 something beautiful and sexy, he was pushing 50 and not the best looking dude. This was pre-911, so marrying and getting a green card was a snap. He got her a job, she got into the union, learned english, 3 days after she got her green card, she bounced on him, cleared out his bank account and ended up getting him fired from his job. Thats grattitude for you.

NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT STUPID SHIT!

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principle difference between a dog an a man.

Mark Twain

MrHappy
01-22-2010, 05:50 AM
Remember one thing, in her life, and her dealing with her chulo, you're just a blip on the radar.

Someone that comes into her life for a short period of time, makes it a little better, then disappears again.

If you make her life less better, the blip will be even shorter.

Roy
01-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Remember one thing, in her life, and her dealing with her chulo, you're just a blip on the radar. Someone that comes into her life for a short period of time, makes it a little better, then disappears again. If you make her life less better, the blip will be even shorter.

How true!

rodinz
03-24-2010, 07:04 PM
so how often will the girl invite you to her apartment and go out to eat dinner with her sister and brother? is the brother really the pimp and the girl another chica. what is a sankie?

i kept calling the guy her boyfriend and she would scold me and stuff. i didnt think they looked anything alike but they were all fairly light skinned. but her sister was much thinner than the girl i saw and the brother was a skinny guy as well. they tried to pay for dinner they didnt expect me too but i paid the bill.

we hung out a bunch and they were very friendly and stuff. we had fun. but reading this kinda makes me wonder. i was hoping to hook up with these guys again. im sure these guys are fine but damn that little doubt in my head now is kinda annoying.

i also really wanna bang the sister maybe have a 3 way. wonder would they be down for that. hopefully their phone #'s and emails still work.

Jimmydr
03-24-2010, 07:11 PM
i also really wanna bang the sister maybe have a 3 way. wonder would they be down for that. hopefully their phone #'s and emails still work.

If you are paying then go for it.

WickedWillie
04-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Unfortunately the crackhead, HIV positive (alleged) chulo of this little sweetheart (beloved by many here) was killed last Saturday night during an argument over drugs in Charamicos.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_94194bc26a14c8f17.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=77141)

The chulo's family are insisting that she pays for his funeral expenses.

Just so you know where your $$$ goes.

(pic courtesy of Jimbo's last trip report thread)

Jimmydr
04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Unfortunately the crackhead, HIV positive (alleged) chulo of this little sweetheart (beloved by many here) was killed last Saturday night during an argument over drugs in Charamicos.

[/URL][URL="http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_94194bc26a14c8f17.jpg"]Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=77141)

How do you know he was?

WickedWillie
04-14-2010, 01:15 PM
How do you know he was?

From very reliable sources close to Jaki/Patricia, however you will see that I put the word 'alleged' in brackets to signify that these are allegations.

I of course have not seen his medical records nor personally witnessed his drug usage.

Jimmydr
04-14-2010, 01:18 PM
From very reliable sources close to Jaki/Patricia, however you will see that I put the word 'alleged' in brackets to signify that these are allegations.

I of course have not seen his medical records nor personally witnessed his drug usage.

So then you must assume that he barebacked her on a regular basis.

WickedWillie
04-14-2010, 02:37 PM
So then you must assume that he barebacked her on a regular basis.

That would be my guess.

MrHappy
04-14-2010, 03:04 PM
Naw, I'm sure he used the money that she would give to him to keep a large supply of condoms on hand at all times.

He didn't want to infect her now, would he?