PDA

View Full Version : sosualife yahoo group

sicpup71
01-19-2010, 07:09 PM
anyone else on that site??it's funny how much mis-information there is over there.:eek::eek:

rushdog34
01-19-2010, 07:16 PM
anyone else on that site??it's funny how much mis-information there is over there.:eek::eek:

for one i dont know how they keep up with the topics over there lol.. the whole format is strange

givengo440
01-19-2010, 07:23 PM

I honestly enjoyed it at first nevere really read it that much but it became lame after a while. I dropped out the group shit was wack and the intel was slow and the names ovver there were retarded. I applaud the effort but the culture is mnot the best. Still I would say read it once a week you might get something useful. Shout outs to brotherlove :rofl:

DCIronman
01-19-2010, 07:38 PM
I went there once and became a little salty when I saw that they'd lifted every chica pic I've posted on this site and posted them there. Now I realize that once you post them on the WWW that they're public property. But still. I'm just sayin.:mad:

Jimbo44
01-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Today was the first time I ever heard of it, and did not spend more than 6 or so min. on it. I wanted to just look at pics, and they were next to non existent.

Fordtech
01-19-2010, 07:40 PM

I joined a few weeks ago, try to follow it but like already stated very hard to follow. I do really enjoy the pic on the front page, nice rack times 2 :)

sicpup71
01-19-2010, 07:45 PM
IF ANYTHING READ THE NEW GARDENS POST oops caps sorry.

rushdog34
01-19-2010, 08:15 PM
IF ANYTHING READ THE NEW GARDENS POST oops caps sorry.

the problem is when u get to the new garden post how can u read them in order lol

blacksultan
01-19-2010, 10:01 PM
I went there once and became a little salty when I saw that they'd lifted every chica pic I've posted on this site and posted them there. Now I realize that once you post them on the WWW that they're public property. But still. I'm just sayin.:mad:

I am not surprised. Another reason I don't put up many pics, if at all. And I take a shitload. Muthafuckas can't be fully trusted.:rolleyes:

naptime
01-19-2010, 10:35 PM

ACTUALLY..... they do not have a right to use the pics. and they are NOT public property.

copyright laws state that the person that took the photo owns it for thier life plus 50 years. there is actually no such thing as public domain when it comes to photos and works of art.

technically, you can demand that they remove any photos which are your property.

of course... it als ogoes without saying that you can sue someone for using your work without your consent.. but, in a court, you would have to show proof of your ownership of the photo, and signed model release if the photo contains a person.

im guessing that neither applies here, and its not something important enough to get that worked up over, or sue someone.. so instead... just boycott thier site ;) lol

but yeah, people cant just use your pics jsut because they are posted.. even though people do it anyway.

blah blah blah. stick me in a corner and shove a chica in my face and ill shut up.

mikelodge
01-19-2010, 11:36 PM
I am not surprised. Another reason I don't put up many pics, if at all. And I take a shitload. Muthafuckas can't be fully trusted.:rolleyes:

Heard that and I take a shit load as well. The lurkers scare the hell out of me. It is amazing how some shit or a comment or rumor can get out. Let alone a fact or a picture.

I am used to the type of security where if someone steps out of line you either take care of it or have it taken care of but you can't do that in the DR.

That D'arcy shit made it WAY worse with the publicity. I think I am going to hide in the back bedroom with a nude girl and some booze and whatever.:rofl: