PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!! Planning a Batchelor Party!!!

llatusabes
02-14-2005, 11:33 PM
I am Planning to travel to DR on april 14-18. My bestfriend is getting married in May and I want to take him for an unforgettable Bachelor party in Dominican. I will be traveling with a group of 6-8 pussy hungry guys including myself.

My dilemma is that I'm not sure which city to pick for this type of event. None of us have ever been to DR. Please note that I am traveling in a average size group and we will need at least Two or three big rooms, suites or even possibly a condo that can accomadate this number or people. We want to have a wild orgy party with at least 6-8 gorgeous dominicanas.
My questions are as follows:
1) Which city do you recommend for this type of event?

2)Being that most hotels are not girlfriendly and if you do bring a girl its only 1 or 2, you have to pay off security from what I understand in the posts. Imagine how much we have to pay 6-8 girls; I doubt security would allow this type of party.
Which hotel(etc..) do you think would allow this and won't charge a hefty amount for each girl? What is your input on this situation?

I doubt the guys want to be everyman for himself. We want to all party together and while were bangin these chicks I'm sure everybody is going to want to switch girls around. We rather rent a condo or something. Like that we are not restricted.

Your feed back will be greatly appreciated. I want this to be unforgettable!

Thanks

the_Jayman
02-14-2005, 11:43 PM
llatusabes,

sounds like it's you first trip to the dr . . .

you wanna talk about unforgettable ?

when i think Bachelor party I THINK SOSUA PALACE ! !

it's a hell of a party town . . .

you should be able to get a decent price on a plane in may . . .

more info needed . . . you guys drinkers or lay in the sun/soak in the pool all day kinda guys ?

easy/cheep for you to get to POP or do you have to fly to SDQ ??

read some threads my friend and ask as many qustions as you want . . .

we live for this shit ! !

maybe Black Beards but when i hear Bachelor party I THINK SOSUA PALACE ! !

don't get a condo if it's your first time "in country" use the palace or black beards

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Definetly our first time!

"you guys drinkers or lay in the sun/soak in the pool all day kinda guys?"

We are Drinkers, Sun/Soak, & addicted to ass kind of Guys! But, Remember batchelor party speaks for itself.

"easy/cheep for you to get to POP or do you have to fly to SDQ" ?

We are not restricted to fly to SDQ. Thats why I'm posting these questions. I need recommendations before I book the flight. Not sure what is POP. Do you mean Puerto Plata?

Also...some guys think that SDQ is my best bet for this event because of the wider selection and quality of girls. How true is this?

The exact dates we will be there is 4/14-4/18. If you have any contacts for me that would be great!

Thanks for your input. I will relay this to the boys :wink:

el_papi_chew_low
02-15-2005, 12:49 PM
I would say, Boca Chica, Santo Domingo or Sosua would all be good bets. You could probably toss Santiago in there as well. I'm thinking you can even use a Cabana for the party.

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm thinking you can even use a Cabana for the party.

Yep, there are double bedroom cabanas with a sitting (living room) area.

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 01:19 PM
What city are the best looking chicas in?

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 01:23 PM
What city are the best looking chicas in?

Define Best Looking?

Some guys like 2-ton asses on chicas judging by pics on this site and others saying "hot chica" or "nice" some of which I wouldn't fuck with someone else's dick. I know me and others like flacas (skinny chicas). That just sizes, there are many other features of a chica and everyone is different.

Beauty is relative.

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Best looking, Great quality!

Big ass, small waist, smooth skin completion, clean and easy to look at.

None of those trashy looking hoes that look like they on drugs.

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 02:55 PM

Santiago is my pick but we all have different tastes.

freakaccident
02-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Sosua Palace! That where I will be 4/16-4/23 . Thats where you guys should go too so I can get in on some hot horny chica orgy akshion!!!

D_W_
02-15-2005, 03:15 PM

DT, what place in STi would lend itself for such a party?

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 03:18 PM

I was talking about beautiful women, but if you wanted to throw a party in Santiago like that you have a couple options...

2 Bedroom Cabanas
Rent an apartment
Rent a house (I know people)

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 05:52 PM
What are the prices like on renting a house or apt for a couple of days in Santiago? And How would I go about reserving Two bedroom cabanas? If I decide to take this option?

D_W_
02-15-2005, 05:53 PM

I was talking about beautiful women, but if you wanted to throw a party in Santiago like that you have a couple options...

2 Bedroom Cabanas
Rent an apartment

I'll talk to you offline about the rentals.

el_papi_chew_low
02-15-2005, 06:02 PM
What are the prices like on renting a house or apt for a couple of days in Santiago? And How would I go about reserving Two bedroom cabanas? If I decide to take this option?

What I do like about Cabanas is that they are made for fucking. You can have a crazy party and they are pretty inexpensive. Then you can leave and you don't have to worry about sleeping in everyone's cum stains. You can do this as many times as you want during your stay.

BrooklynBeas
02-15-2005, 08:07 PM

2 Bedroom Cabanas
Rent an apartment

why not post it here... hey i dont know how much two bedroom cabanas cost... and Apartments in STI... I dont even know if anyone ever posted something on that..... I would like to know as well as others!

D_W_
02-15-2005, 08:14 PM

2 Bedroom Cabanas
Rent an apartment

why not post it here... hey i dont know how much two bedroom cabanas cost... and Apartments in STI... I dont even know if anyone ever posted something on that..... I would like to know as well as others!

Ok...I just didn't want to bore people with mundane specific info. But you're right B.

nomad
02-15-2005, 09:40 PM
go to A1vacations.com and there is a house in POP that I rent when I go wit 6-7 friends.Its in playa cofresi and the house is called villa del a famila.Its $1000 for the week which is less then$200 a week per person.It has a private pool.6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms.Your own maid who cleans the house, cooks u breakfast and lunch and washs ur clothes.its about 100 yards from the ocean.and about 5 min, from el boem and crystals.There is a guy that watches the house named Louis.He is mad cool.He will bring hoes to the house or he will take you to any club in POP.You can rent a minivan from the owner for cheap and you dont have to sign any papers or anything.

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Thanks Fury definetly worth checking out. If anybody has more on this please post! Doesn't matter what city. Would be nice to have a house in Sousa, STI or even the capital.

BrooklynBeas
02-15-2005, 10:08 PM
go to A1vacations.com and there is a house in POP that I rent when I go wit 6-7 friends.Its in playa cofresi and the house is called villa del a famila.Its $1000 for the week which is less then$200 a week per person.It has a private pool.6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms.Your own maid who cleans the house, cooks u breakfast and lunch and washs ur clothes.its about 100 yards from the ocean.and about 5 min, from el boem and crystals.There is a guy that watches the house named Louis.He is mad cool.He will bring hoes to the house or he will take you to any club in POP.You can rent a minivan from the owner for cheap and you dont have to sign any papers or anything.

good info fury!... wonder if anything like this is available in Sosua

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Eclipse and (I will call my friend and update later) have 2 bedroom Cabanas. I didn't know about them either until last trip.

As for apartment rentals you can find them on a few sites, also I know people have offered help on DR1 in the past for rentals in Santiago.

As for the house rental, again available by knowing people, unless I knew you in person I couldn't refer you but I know two friends down there that are willing to rent for a week.

nomad
02-15-2005, 10:57 PM

I dont think they have anything in sosua but I knoe MisterNYC was renting a house in sosua U can talk to him

BrooklynBeas
02-16-2005, 08:08 AM

I dont think they have anything in sosua but I knoe MisterNYC was renting a house in sosua U can talk to him

I think that was a long time ago... I dont think he still has it... But the one you spoke about with the cleaning service and laudry and cooking service sounds great...

nomad
02-16-2005, 08:24 AM

I think that was a long time ago... I dont think he still has it... But the one you spoke about with the cleaning service and laudry and cooking service sounds great...
Yea it is,she cooks great .I stayed at the house 3 times and I have had some of the best times of my life there.

llatusabes
02-16-2005, 09:30 AM
Checked out the site and has some pretty good deals. Wonder if they rent out for a couple of days. Looks like the minimum is a week.

nomad
02-16-2005, 12:52 PM
They do rent daily but it is cheaper to rent it for the week

Mister NYC
02-16-2005, 01:33 PM

Yep, we do have a private estate for rent along with the availability of a van and/or car and private pool on site. It's near all and can guest up to 5 people at a time. There are 4 bedrooms and 1 apartment suite...each has its own bathroom with shower. We have a maid as well.

BrooklynBeas
02-16-2005, 03:18 PM
how much... how much for me cause u know me.. and whats the location... and do u stay there when ur in dr

psriches
02-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Eclipse and (I will call my friend and update later) have 2 bedroom Cabanas. I didn't know about them either until last trip.

As for apartment rentals you can find them on a few sites, also I know people have offered help on DR1 in the past for rentals in Santiago.

As for the house rental, again available by knowing people, unless I knew you in person I couldn't refer you but I know two friends down there that are willing to rent for a week.Does Zeus have 2 bedroom cabana's? How much for 1 or 2 bed rm cabana's?

Don Tomas
02-17-2005, 04:17 AM

As for the house rental, again available by knowing people, unless I knew you in person I couldn't refer you but I know two friends down there that are willing to rent for a week.Does Zeus have 2 bedroom cabana's? How much for 1 or 2 bed rm cabana's?

Sorry I never stayed at Zeus. Nor have I stayed in 2bed cabana, just was told about them.