PDA

View Full Version : Help Please! Planning a Batchelor Party Gang bang!

llatusabes
02-14-2005, 11:36 PM
I am Planning to travel to DR on april 14-18. My bestfriend is getting married in May and I want to take him for an unforgettable Bachelor party in Dominican. I will be traveling with a group of 6-8 pussy hungry guys including myself.

My dilemma is that I'm not sure which city to pick for this type of event. None of us have ever been to DR. Please note that I am traveling in a average size group and we will need at least Two or three big rooms, suites or even possibly a condo that can accomadate this number or people. We want to have a wild orgy party with at least 6-8 gorgeous dominicanas.
My questions are as follows:
1) Which city do you recommend for this type of event?

2)Being that most hotels are not girlfriendly and if you do bring a girl its only 1 or 2, you have to pay off security from what I understand in the posts. Imagine how much we have to pay 6-8 girls; I doubt security would allow this type of party.
Which hotel(etc..) do you think would allow this and won't charge a hefty amount for each girl? What is your input on this situation?

I doubt the guys want to be everyman for himself. We want to all party together and while were bangin these chicks I'm sure everybody is going to want to switch girls around. We rather rent a condo or something. Like that we are not restricted.

Your feed back will be greatly appreciated. I want this to be unforgettable!

Thanks

moshy2k
02-15-2005, 12:12 AM
IIat,

I got my feet wet in Sosua which seems to be excellent conditions for first timers. If you want a huge orgy I would recommend the penthouse at the Palace. It has a ton of room out side where you can get wild under the nice DR moonlight.

Plus you can bring as many women back as you want without a problem. You can also recruit women to come back for a wild orgy less than 10 minutes away (walking). You will have a TOTAL BLAST.. I love Sosua :)

Some of the other ISOC members might have better ideas but I think Sosua is perfect for beginners. The Palace also has Chicas onsite which is a added Bonus.

BrooklynBeas
02-15-2005, 09:26 AM
according to posts most hotels are no girl friendly???

Did i read that right.... Cause i get the feeling someone isnt really reading the posts on Sosua...

fox mulder
02-15-2005, 09:33 AM
Go to sosua! You can pretty much do anything there and stay away for teh dreadful AI's. Dont do Europa they have issues with more than 1 girl at a time. I think you will have to pay $15 for the next girl. Palace is good and there are many other hotels that are available and are affordable.
Read the posts.
If fun is what you want go to sosua and you friend will think twice about getting married or outright call off the wedding. The DR has a way of Changing a mans life :lol:

D_W_
02-15-2005, 10:32 AM
according to posts most hotels are no girl friendly???

Did i read that right.... Cause i get the feeling someone isnt really reading the posts on Sosua...

Some guy on another thread seemed annoyed at me because I told him to search on the Police situation in Sosua.

I cannot stand lazy ass lurkers. Guys before asking questions and creating a thread...fucking read.

travelman
02-15-2005, 01:07 PM
I was not annoyed. I had read the threads that is how I got the feeling that the police were doing it in Sosua as well as Boca Chica. I just wanted to directly clarified to make sure it was occurring in both places. I also wanted to be sure it was current and not something posted that happened months ago.

I appreciated someone answering my question because could have not bothered.

moshy2k
02-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Someone tell Dogwood to stop bothering the new guys and go finish his trip report damnit lol lol. Yeah, I was there for alot of it but I still want to read it.

O man I need DR rehad someone should have warned me of the effects the DR has on you 8)

D_W_
02-15-2005, 02:02 PM
I was not annoyed. I had read the threads that is how I got the feeling that the police were doing it in Sosua as well as Boca Chica. I just wanted to directly clarified to make sure it was occurring in both places. I also wanted to be sure it was current and not something posted that happened months ago.

Travelman, I'm must be going through Sosua withdrawl too....I apologize if I came off curt.

Moshy, I'm finishing it up.....!

freakaccident
02-15-2005, 03:28 PM

Travelman, I'm must be going through Sosua withdrawl too....I apologize if I came off curt.

Moshy, I'm finishing it up.....!

Im having withdrawl too and I have never been to Sosua. 59 more days then Soronji can :o

Simonsays
02-15-2005, 04:04 PM
ISOC members, the man is asking for advice on coming to DR with a group. How the fuck can anyone follow this board with the way the threads go off topic usually winding up talking about Soronji's BBBJCIM or some other theme that is way off the original post. It seems that posting here is like a pissing contest with who has the most post with no content. I thought there was a chat room now so use it and please post information, not RAGTIME BULLSHIT. No wonder no one can get on Jacksons site.

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 04:16 PM
ISOC members, the man is asking for advice on coming to DR with a group. How the fuck can anyone follow this board with the way the threads go off topic usually winding up talking about Soronji's BBBJCIM or some other theme that is way off the original post. It seems that posting here is like a pissing contest with who has the most post with no content. I thought there was a chat room now so use it and please post information, not RAGTIME BULLSHIT. No wonder no one can get on Jacksons site.

90% of the time a question is answered in the first 2-4 replies like this thread was answered. If he wants the frat house adventure with as many women and guys into one place then the Sosua Palace is his answer.

Yes after the question is answered a lot of threads go off topic but sorry we aren't as anal retentive as Jackson.

If going off topic is your biggest pet peeve then why worship WSG? That is the absolute worse site for jumping topics. It's a flat discussion thread where everything about Sosua is in one thread. Yes it doesn't technically go "off topic" since the topic is Sosua, but one post will be about Passions, then next about a hotel, and others about chicas. But at least the grammer will be correct... :lol:

D_W_
02-15-2005, 04:41 PM

Most threads cover the meat in the beginning. I don't know who you are or what your contributions are but you've got some nerve telling this board what to post.

Until YOU Have something to contribute...I suggest keep lurking and shut the hell up.

continentalmike
02-15-2005, 04:45 PM

FYI you usually get factual answers in 5 mins on most questions.. after that it's a free for all.. if you don't like that.. go away... I feel no incentive to play by your rules and you are playing on my court...

freakaccident
02-15-2005, 04:48 PM

FYI you usually get factual answers in 5 mins on most questions.. after that it's a free for all.. if you don't like that.. go away... I feel no incentive to play by your rules and you are playing on my court...

I just wanna talk about cootchie.

continentalmike
02-15-2005, 04:49 PM

I just wanna talk about cootchie.

You and me and the rest of the board... :lol: :lol:

Simonsays
02-15-2005, 05:17 PM

Telling people to go away for voicing an opion. Your court? When did you take over the board. Who the fuck do you think you are? Just because i just joined this board does not mean i have not been to Sosua More than 3 in the last 6 months. Have met many BOD members. DT, you for one should understand. You only post the meat and potatoes while everyone else is concerned with their post count.

D_W_
02-15-2005, 05:26 PM

Telling people to go away for voicing an opion. Your court? When did you take over the board. Who the fuck do you think you are? Just because i just joined this board does not mean i have not been to Sosua More than 3 in the last 6 months. Have met many BOD members. DT, you for one should understand. You only post the meat and potatoes while everyone else is concerned with their post count.

Right now dude...you're nobody. No one comes on a board like you did and say your shit in the manner you did and think you're going to get respect.

I don't give a rat's ass who you know or who vouches for you. You have no manners and you come off like an asshole.

If I were you, get a new alias and start again.

continentalmike
02-15-2005, 05:34 PM

1) Who I am; I am one of the moderators of the board.. you do play on my court (and that of a few others)

2) You come here with an attitude that is not in the spirit of this board.. it is not wanted either...remedy it or else..

3) If you want to voice an opinion I suggest you do so in a civil manner and in line with the spirit of this board... I do not want to hear another fuck you from you...

4) If I where you.. I would take Dogwoods suggestion.. and I'll forget what I was thinking about an IP-ban for now :evil:

5) Btw.. no one in the BOD and other sections has yet come to your defense... :P

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 05:35 PM
For the fellas thats answered my questions...Thanks! Very Much Appreciated!

Now for the guys that started to dog me for posting a basic question. (DogWood) Fuck you!!! Ya don't know me. I'm not here to get disrespected I'm here to enjoy what you guys have expierienced! I'm just trying to get as much info and options as possible before I get out to DR being that I'm the one organizing this event. Shit...If it was my choice I would do this in RIO. But unfortunatly our budget and time don't meet the criteria for RIO. I visited Rio during carnival back in '03' and the bitches out there make DR hoes look like shit! But don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on on DR...I love all hoes:)
Anyway, back to the point. I guess I narrowed my choices down to SDR & Sosua...thanks to you all.

Some guys tell me that the hoes in SDR look better and are better quality than Sosua. How true is that? Either or I will find what I'm looking for.

Brooklynbeas- I have read carefully and now understand that the many hotels do not charge extra for bringing guest to the room, but you have to understand that there are many posts on this website that contradict that. Therefore reading all this info can be bit confusing.

D_W_
02-15-2005, 05:37 PM
For the fellas thats answered my questions...Thanks! Very Much Appreciated!

Now for the guys that started to dog me for posting a basic question. (DogWood) Fuck you!!! Ya don't know me. I'm not here to get disrespected I'm here to enjoy what you guys have expierienced! I'm just trying to get as much info and options as possible before I get out to DR being that I'm the one organizing this event. Shit...If it was my choice I would do this in RIO. But unfortunatly our budget and time don't meet the criteria for RIO. I visited Rio during carnival back in '03' and the bitches out there make DR hoes look like shit! But don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on on DR...I love all hoes:)
Anyway, back to the point. I guess I narrowed my choices down to SDR & Sosua...thanks to you all.

Some guys tell me that the hoes in SDR look better and are better quality than Sosua. How true is that? Either or I will find what I'm looking for.

Brooklynbeas- I have read carefully and now understand that the many hotels do not charge extra for bringing guest to the room, but you have to understand that there are many posts on this website that contradict that. Therefore reading all this info can be bit confusing.

I don't care to know you jack off. So go fuck yourself.

Who the fuck are you anyway...? I never talked to you before?

BrooklynBeas
02-15-2005, 05:38 PM
OK two much crap going on today.... Im tired... only 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night and a full day of work... Simon... Your on our court till you post something of importance...We are not chasing you away... but, "being second in command" i think i can call it my court... This is how we like it... of course we dont like everything to go off topic but it passes the day in some peoples lonely lives... we have an average of about 300 posts a day... 1000 posts this weekend... you will go to no other board like this in our hobby... whether it be talking about every day life happenings or our experiences in the DR... Im not doubting you can bring something great to this site but theres no reason to put it down without giving something back...

BROOKLYN_357
02-15-2005, 05:39 PM
here, smoke this and stop that shit, lol

BrooklynBeas
02-15-2005, 05:43 PM
llatusabes... do me a favor guy... chill with the putting down of board members here that have experience and post shit here... right now all you are is someone asking for help... you have to understand that when someone comes on and asks questions that are on this board with an easy search ot can get frustrating... there is no other place to go for more info on the DR from "this point of view" before someone metions DR1.... If i was a MOD here i would have deleted this post... once again... cursing out board members here can be bad for your I.S.O.C. health!

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Got it! Won't happen again! Didn't mean for things to get out of hand. Just needed some good info and I definetly got it.
Thanks again!

Apos
02-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Got it! Won't happen again! Didn't mean for things to get out of hand. Just needed some good info and I definetly got it.
Thanks again!

Welcome aboard and don't worry. For some reason things have been a bit testy around here the last few days. I figure its due to "DR chica withdrawl". I know I'm suffering. I called my girl last night and this afternoon and "I feel much better now"!

Let us know how the trip goes and don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Simonsays
02-15-2005, 06:50 PM
DT, 8 replys and no useful help. Beas, thankyou. Just wanted to get a point across. Jayman said pretty much the same thing i said months ago and noone reemed him a new asshole. By the way BOD topics " My girl is cheating on me " and " ISOC Gear ". Lighten up guys. Treat people online like you would in person. How Bout those Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moshy2k
02-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Illat,

I believe we will be in Sosua the same weekend I would be happy to show you and your boys the local spots to hit. And there will probably be a few other ISOC guys around that can give you a heads up on alot of other spots.

When I first started surfing this board there were times when some of the guys came of a bit snippy but just let it roll of your back. You will find that pretty much every guy on her is a cool cat who you can throw back a few presidente's with.

When I was planning my first solo trip I wanted answers as quickly as I could get them and it is frustrating when we drift off the main topic. But you gotta realize that when the guys start talking about DR they start having flashbacks on their trips and ramble off the topic.

There is so much info on this board and the guys are truely helpful. Welcome aboard I plan on being in sosua from April 13-17th so drop me a email and we can try to hook up.

bmag
02-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Where this thread has gone pretty much explains why I have returned to lurking.Not that I was ever inspired to be a big poster anyway .Innocent questions and genuine comments get absolutely ripped. Also explains why I dont post trip reports and I go about every six weeks. I dont need the grief of reading the responses.We're sitting on a treasure trove of info here and I'm grateful but too many chiefs. Chill out guys, everyone has a unique viewpoint. Now excuse me while I lurk.

D_W_
02-15-2005, 07:40 PM
DT, 8 replys and no useful help. Beas, thankyou. Just wanted to get a point across. Jayman said pretty much the same thing i said months ago and noone reemed him a new asshole. By the way BOD topics " My girl is cheating on me " and " ISOC Gear ". Lighten up guys. Treat people online like you would in person. How Bout those Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayman is a BOD for one.

If anyone came up to me talking like you did they would get the same treatment.

Touche, treating people online like you would in person is a two-way street my man.

Other than that....you're right. Let's lighten up.

We got another New Englander on this board.

Macky
02-15-2005, 07:41 PM
llatuasabes

I risk the wrath of the board here to say this because there are a lot of Palace fans out there, but... just for the sake of providing you with ideas about your options, Blackbeard's is also an option. As you can find out in other discussions, there are pro's and con's to each place. Blackbeard's is out in the suburbs of Puerto Plata so a lot of guys don't like that. Also the chicas may be more expensive, so you would have to decide for yourself.

These days I tend to like Sosua better because having a town wrapped around me provides a lot of variety and fun, all of it a short walk away.

Whatever you do, I would suggest bringing enough US cash to cover hotel rooms, if the hotel prices it's rooms in dollars, which most seem to do. If you pay those charges in pesos or charge it to a card, you will perhaps get a very bad exchange rate in the process. And have in addition enough cash to change into pesos to pay for stuff priced in pesos (everything else). This is a pain but because of the dual currency situation it will make life simpler. And you guys might rack up some bigger bills than I ever do so a lousy exchange rate at a hotel may really hit you up. I don't know about the Palace but for sure at BB you want to pay for the room in US cash. Everything else is in pesos--- bar, food, chicas.

I hate to carry that much cash so I take the amount that I am going to spend in pesos in Amex traveller's checks. These can be changed into pesos at the cambio places. However since hotels and other businesses don't hardly take them, it is necessary to take actual US cash for charges that are going to be in US dollars. Like for the hotel. Most likely only for the hotel. Which makes it easy to figure out how much cash to bring, cash which you will not change but which is only for that purpose.

Jeez I'm really rambling on about this. Just figured I'd throw this in here because for what you guys want to do you will be spending a wee bit, and in the confusion and rush of checking out of the hotel, the added expense of a bad conversion rate will go unnoticed. Until you get home and say, whaa? I repeat I am not saying this will be a problem at the Palace, I have only been there once for one night. It's more of a generalized caution. If you are staying at a place where you can charge stuff to the room, you may prefer to pay the damages each night or the next morning rather than let it accumulate.

Some of the guys will say this is much ado about nothing. They are probably right. I am a tried and convicted cheap charlie.

D_W_
02-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks again!

Ask away dude! I'll make an effort not to be so Search function happy.

Welcome!

D_W_
02-15-2005, 07:44 PM
llatuasabes

I risk the wrath of the board here to say this because there are a lot of Palace fans out there, but... just for the sake of providing you with ideas about your options, Blackbeard's is also an option. As you can find out in other discussions, there are pro's and con's to each place. Blackbeard's is out in the suburbs of Puerto Plata so a lot of guys don't like that. Also the chicas may be more expensive, so you would have to decide for yourself.

These days I tend to like Sosua better because having a town wrapped around me provides a lot of variety and fun, all of it a short walk away.

Whatever you do, I would suggest bringing enough US cash to cover hotel rooms, if the hotel prices it's rooms in dollars, which most seem to do. If you pay those charges in pesos or charge it to a card, you will perhaps get a very bad exchange rate in the process. And have in addition enough cash to change into pesos to pay for stuff priced in pesos (everything else). This is a pain but because of the dual currency situation it will make life simpler. And you guys might rack up some bigger bills than I ever do so a lousy exchange rate at a hotel may really hit you up. I don't know about the Palace but for sure at BB you want to pay for the room in US cash. Everything else is in pesos--- bar, food, chicas.

I hate to carry that much cash so I take the amount that I am going to spend in pesos in Amex traveller's checks. These can be changed into pesos at the cambio places. However since hotels and other businesses don't hardly take them, it is necessary to take actual US cash for charges that are going to be in US dollars. Like for the hotel. Most likely only for the hotel. Which makes it easy to figure out how much cash to bring, cash which you will not change but which is only for that purpose.

Jeez I'm really rambling on about this. Just figured I'd throw this in here because for what you guys want to do you will be spending a wee bit, and in the confusion and rush of checking out of the hotel, the added expense of a bad conversion rate will go unnoticed. Until you get home and say, whaa? I repeat I am not saying this will be a problem at the Palace, I have only been there once for one night. It's more of a generalized caution. If you are staying at a place where you can charge stuff to the room, you may prefer to pay the damages each night or the next morning rather than let it accumulate.

Some of the guys will say this is much ado about nothing. They are probably right. I am a tried and convicted cheap charlie.

Mackey, you're not going to get any crap from the Palace fans. Blackbeard's is a great idea...but with a big group of guys...you may get some with cabin fever especially if it's for more than 3 days.

You can collect a wider selection from Sosua than the expensive house chicas from Blackbeards.

Macky
02-15-2005, 07:47 PM
That has to be one of the most poorly worded posts I have ever made. Clear as mud.

Jimmydr
02-15-2005, 07:50 PM
llatuasabes

Hey, Blackbeards has a section as well! :twisted:

Jimmydr
02-15-2005, 07:51 PM

How do you know this?

Macky
02-15-2005, 07:52 PM
dogwood

You might be right, I can't say for sure because I have never planned anything like that. I was wondering if it would make it easier for him if the people at BB were to assist in selecting some chicas beforehand to ensure that enough chicas who were willing to do a party like that were on hand. Or perhaps that is no problem anyway. Like I say, I wouldn't really know.

I suppose John at the Palace could do the same anyway.

Macky
02-15-2005, 07:55 PM
JDR

True, we have BB fans also.

Jimmydr
02-15-2005, 07:57 PM
JDR

True, we have BB fans also.

I am for all monger places. I have my favorites but everyone gets their fair share of exposure. :D

D_W_
02-15-2005, 08:00 PM

How do you know this?

How the fuck do you know these topics?

What the hell is going on?

Jimmydr
02-15-2005, 08:01 PM

36 responses. So what, there is more meat here than he would have gotten from any other board. Answers in 5 minutes usually. The Bullshit topics has Bullshit titles so you know whats going on. I love them. I am on nightly 3 hours and loving it.

Jimmydr
02-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Where this thread has gone pretty much explains why I have returned to lurking.Not that I was ever inspired to be a big poster anyway .Innocent questions and genuine comments get absolutely ripped. Also explains why I dont post trip reports and I go about every six weeks. I dont need the grief of reading the responses.We're sitting on a treasure trove of info here and I'm grateful but too many chiefs. Chill out guys, everyone has a unique viewpoint. Now excuse me while I lurk.

Hey I think 101% of everything gets answered.o back and lurk. It took me forever to read the 1,000 posts from Friday to Sunday night. :D

D_W_
02-15-2005, 08:06 PM

Define innocent questions and genuine comments?

Maybe they're stupid questions and inflammatory statements.

We've had quite a few in the last couple of weeks.

BTW, those chiefs you're talking about are the ones posting all the knowledge you're enjoying.

Macky
02-15-2005, 08:07 PM
llatusabes

What dogwood says is true about the possibility of cabin fever at BB after 3 days or so. Split between several guys, hiring a taxi for the night for trips into PP would be a cheap and easy option, but yes the daytime down time can start to drag after 3 days or so. There are pro's and con's, I like both places, BB and Sosua.

By the way just to kick a dead horse one more time, if you guys have a whopping amount of cash with you, and you are passing out with all kinds of chicas in your beds after a long night, before the chicas arrive you can all trade room safe keys, so the chicas in any given room can't open the safe in that particular room. Swap back in the morning. Just trying to protect your memories of the event, I want them to be good ones.

D_W_
02-15-2005, 08:10 PM
By the way just to kick a dead horse one more time, if you guys have a whopping amount of cash with you, and you are passing out with all kinds of chicas in your beds after a long night, before the chicas arrive you can all trade room safe keys, so the chicas in any given room can't open the safe in that particular room. Swap back in the morning. Just trying to protect your memories of the event, I want them to be good ones.

Mackey, right on. I've been doing that for a few years but never mentioned it on the board. That should be in FAQ. Always trade safe keys.

D_W_
02-15-2005, 08:13 PM
dogwood

You might be right, I can't say for sure because I have never planned anything like that. I was wondering if it would make it easier for him if the people at BB were to assist in selecting some chicas beforehand to ensure that enough chicas who were willing to do a party like that were on hand. Or perhaps that is no problem anyway. Like I say, I wouldn't really know.

I suppose John at the Palace could do the same anyway.

The last one I threw I negotiated with some Palace girls and some outside girls. We had like 10 chicas to 7 guys. It was a fucking mess. It was awesome. THe groom got laid right in front of everybody (God bless Natalie and Claudia) After the lesbo show...they fucked and sucked the groom in the squared circle on the Penthouse.

BrooklynBeas
02-15-2005, 08:23 PM

come on Bmag... If anything 90% of the people that respond to reports say thanks and great report... if anything negative it will only be commenting on price paid or anything that you could have done better or easier... i dont think anyone actually puts down someone that writes a report....guess its how u take it... i think the only questions that get ripped are the ones that are asked over and over on each thread because we feel that we put time into posting experiences we come across and only ask that people do some research... if im really wrong tell me i am... im not fighting here just telling my opinion.... if yours differs im here and willing to listen...

the_Jayman
02-15-2005, 08:27 PM
holly shit ! !

Apos
02-15-2005, 08:40 PM
holly shit ! !

What's "HOLLY" shit? :roll:

BrooklynBeas
02-15-2005, 08:51 PM
our resident drinker must have been drinkin a lil too much already...i think its doodie from a girl named Holly

bmag
02-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Brooklyn
You are right . Almost all comments are positive. Sorry to be crabby. Somebody kinda flamed a post of mine from a long time ago so maybe I'm a bit sensitive. Largely because ,despite my little title "wannabe monger" on my avatar, I've lived in SE asia for 6 years so this aint my first rodeo. The DR chicas and experience make it hard to go back tho.
There is so much info here that it is hard to sift thru to find the nugget you're looking for so ,rather than read everything,questions do often get repeated by some. Some responses are a bit snippy at times tho.I'm not trying to stir up anything either and usually stop by ISOC everyday if I'm in NY and enjoy.
Another reason I dont post so much is that I don't have too much new to add that hasn't been said before by someone else. Since each trip I do to the DR is different than the trip before I'm more of an information gatherer than information dispenser and I gratefully thank those who have trod before me and left info behind.
Plus I hate to type.

the_Jayman
02-15-2005, 09:48 PM
It's been a weird day on this board. (seems like we are all yelling at each other lately . . . it’s a long winter)

Not to get back ON-TOPIC OR ANYTHING . . .
cause we never do that but . .

llatusabes,

Sounds like you should talk to Palace John www.sosuapalace.com and do the party.

The Palace has 11 units, each ranging for $40.00 ish US to 55 or 60 US.

The cheep ones are studios with a queen sized bed and couch and table, fridge and TV and ac and are GREAT if you want your own "unit". The more expensive ones are 2 bedroom apartments. (Literally Apartments, 2 separate bedrooms (each with a queen bed), a living room, kitchen with full sized fridge and a table w/chairs, sofa and easy chair with a balcony on the upper floors.

REQUEST ROOM A-1 (or is it A-2? - theres only 2 on the first floor) first floor, 2 bedroom unit with a beautiful bar located on the first floor right next to the Palace’s Main Bar.

Ohh . . . buy the way, it has a sex swing suspended from the ceiling for Kodak moments. (tell john you want the one with the swing ! !

The Palace bar/pool/hot-tub/patio area is small and intimate and you guys will OWN the place and BE KINGS !!

OF COURSE you must keep in mind that THERE IS THE PENTHOUSE . . .

which you MUST RESERVE for the corpse I mean groom.

The penthouse consists of a living room with a big ass fridge and a half built bar with ac and a TV and a bedroom with a KING sized bed (all units have a private bathroom by the way)

The Penthouse also features a big assed balcony (no I mean BIG - 15 -20 people having a hell of a party)

with a private Jacuzzi

YOU GET THE ENTIRE 4th FLOOR/ROOF OF THE PALACE.

penthouse Jacuzzi is small . . . 4 people comfortable/tight . . . 6 people = intimate ! ! (can you say strudle?)

The Palace makes a hell of a party with one friend. If you bring 6 or 7 you friggin OWN the joint for your stay. Palace John will do you right ! !

feel free to ask me anything either here or via PM ! !

have fun and post pictures with a report afterwards ! !

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Now this is what i'm talking about. Everybody on the same page. :D
I'm getting excited just thinking about my trip! I love the idea of getting sandwiched by two chicks! I tell you one thing...after this party these hoes are going to think about finding another occupation. They well be on well chairs after i'm done with them!LOL...I need to remind myself that the Batchelor party is for my boy not for me. Fuck that...this party is for all of us. In a sense we are all batchelors aren't we?
Too bad we can do this shit in the US for the same amount of money we spend in these countries.

Anybody have any recommedations on hotels or apartments for this type of event in the capital?

the_Jayman
02-15-2005, 10:29 PM
i never been to SDQ but here good things . . .

The DR section of WSA is talkin a lot about the south, but most of us here are north coast.

have you been to WSA ?

Jimmydr
02-15-2005, 10:32 PM
I have been to both places. I really like the Capital and will be returning many more times for mini vacations.

llatusabes
02-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Jimmy, or anyone else can you recommend some hotels in SDR that compare and just as girlfriendly as the Palace in Sosua.

Hey guys.... a little off the subject. If any of you ever visit RIO I have a treat for you all. Check out these websites.:) Once you see these women you will never look at DR the same. I used the escortas on these sites plenty of times and they do infact look like thier pictures. Not putting down DR at all, But I have to share.

www.hotside.com.br
www.escortgirl.com.br
www.ciaplus.com
www.companygirl.com.br
www.sexomais.com

Enjoy!!!

D_W_
02-16-2005, 01:10 AM
I don't really care for the capital The chicas are more expensive and hardened. More hustle and bustle. If you're having a party, SDQ may not be conducive to your needs.

Jimmydr
02-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Jimmy, or anyone else can you recommend some hotels in SDR that compare and just as girlfriendly as the Palace in Sosua.

I am not the right one to ask. I go with the novia and stay at the non chica friendly Jarragua.

fox mulder
02-16-2005, 07:34 PM
This is just an idea. If I were you. Depending on the number of days that you will be there. I will go to Sosua.
Make a reservation with Casa Linda. It is about $80/day. It has two rooms and a private swimming pool, a living area, a dinning area and a kitchen. They also have internet service in each villa. It is also fully airconditioned. I normally stay there alone when I visit. It is private and gives you the space that you need. Two guys can stay in one villa and split the bill.
Rent a car, go to classico in the evening or to sosua life bar and get as many girls as you want and have a private party. start from the private pool and hit them all the way to the living room and end up with the specials in the bedrooms.
It is called happy hour all night long and you will have all the privacy that you need and all the facility that you need.
their website is http://www.casalindaonline.com/
Have fun and lets know how it went. You have to move fast because those villas are in very high demand.

the_Jayman
02-16-2005, 11:59 PM
8 guys, never been to the DR, Drinkin at a Bachelor Party

“{{{{{{{{{with a rental car }}}}}}}}}}”

what are you smoking ? ? ? ?

And everybody here says I drink too much ? ?

It's a decent plan except for the nubi, never been there, drinkin way to much, for only a couple of days, WITH A FUCKIN CAR, part.

(sorry to lash out)

fox mulder
02-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Jayman
your post is so funny I have been laughing for a while now. Drinking and having fun is allowed but you have to remember this is why we have a designated driver.
But hey, the cops wont even disturb you for drinking and driving. you can wave a bottle to them and they will wave back.
:D

Don Tomas
02-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Jayman
your post is so funny I have been laughing for a while now. Drinking and having fun is allowed but you have to remember this is why we have a designated driver.
But hey, the cops wont even disturb you for drinking and driving. you can wave a bottle to them and they will wave back.
:D

Your absolutely right about being able to drink while driving. I got stopped at a roadblock last trip and the questions were about Guns & Drugs. I lifted my cold frosty and told them I only have beer! :lol:

I think Jayman was referring to the fact about driving in the DR is very dangerous and not recommended for people unfamilar with the rules of the road down there.

moshy2k
02-17-2005, 02:57 PM
If you are unfamiliar with the driving habits and area I would suggest you take a cab. They drive NUTS and I cannot imagine trying to drive at night with all those craters they call pot holes.

llatusabes
02-17-2005, 03:00 PM
Good idea david! I'll have to check out that option and weigh out the pros and cons. Now, as far as driving...If I can drive in NY, Puertorico, Mexico, and Spain. I am very confident that I can drive anywhere in the world;) All I need is a good map. If any of you guys out there in April 14-18 let me know , so we can hook up.

moshy2k
02-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Illat,

I will be at THe Palace from April 13-17th lets hook up for some Presidente's and Chica's. Every ISOC member I have met so far has left me with some great memories.

jd_mine
02-17-2005, 03:25 PM
I arrive at the Palace April 16....

llatusabes
02-17-2005, 03:26 PM
You got it bro! I let you know what rooms I'm in once they are booked.

Don Tomas
02-17-2005, 03:26 PM
Good idea david! I'll have to check out that option and weigh out the pros and cons. Now, as far as driving...If I can drive in NY, Puertorico, Mexico, and Spain. I am very confident that I can drive anywhere in the world;) All I need is a good map. If any of you guys out there in April 14-18 let me know , so we can hook up.

Please read this thread (the first 5-6 posts) http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=298

Driving in the DR is more like driving in SE Asia, controlled chaos. I have driven in Europe and PR, that's easy.

But when you adapt it's so much fun driving there, driving on sidewalks and such!

fox mulder
02-18-2005, 12:30 PM
I always drive in the DR and it has never been a problem. I guess it is because I have spent many years in Africa with no driving rules, street signs, street lights etc. Oh I forgot. There is a rule dont kill or get killed while driving. :D
Guys to be honest with you driving in the DR is not a big deal. Just exercise extra caution and you will be fine.

Don Tomas
02-18-2005, 12:56 PM
I always drive in the DR and it has never been a problem. I guess it is because I have spent many years in Africa with no driving rules, street signs, street lights etc. Oh I forgot. There is a rule dont kill or get killed while driving. :D
Guys to be honest with you driving in the DR is not a big deal. Just exercise extra caution and you will be fine.

Well driving in Africa would temper you for the DR.

There are just quirks you have to watch out for like double car passing and people passing you when you are making a left hand turn! :shock:

Read the post on the Rules of the Road, all of those situations plus many others apply down there.

PS. Please note if you get into an accident it's the gringo's fault no matter what.

Black Ghost
02-20-2005, 10:39 AM

Right now dude...you're nobody. No one comes on a board like you did and say your shit in the manner you did and think you're going to get respect.

I don't give a rat's ass who you know or who vouches for you. You have no manners and you come off like an asshole.

If I were you, get a new alias and start again.
I think him and maylay are buddies... :lol:

RSMMAN
02-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Does anybody know if VHS tapes from the USA will work in the DR players ???
PS whats up JIMMY DR :D

Don Tomas
02-22-2005, 03:32 PM

Yes the DR TV's are NTSC, not PAL.

PS. It doesn't matter with the VHS machine, what matters is the TV it's hooked up to.

freakaccident
02-22-2005, 03:35 PM

Yes the DR TV's are NTSC, not PAL.

PS. It doesn't matter with the VHS machine, what matters is the TV it's hooked up to.

VHS? Do they have VHS players at the Palace? Damn. I'd have to go to a fleamarket to find some VHS porno. I oughta pickup a bag phone too. :lol:

fox mulder
02-22-2005, 06:02 PM
The Palace has a porno channel on most of the day.

moshy2k
02-22-2005, 09:55 PM
I believe the porno is on all the time just gotta hope your cable wire is in decent shape. My Tv had a few blurry channels cause the cable wire was basically falling apart.

gdogg
02-22-2005, 10:03 PM
I believe the porno is on all the time just gotta hope your cable wire is in decent shape. My Tv had a few blurry channels cause the cable wire was basically falling apart.

So true. It's the luck of the draw. Some room's reception is better than others (better cable wire). Also, the weather plays a factor. I only got clear reception of the porn channel two days out of two weeks in January.

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 09:12 AM

So true. It's the luck of the draw. Some room's reception is better than others (better cable wire). Also, the weather plays a factor. I only got clear reception of the porn channel two days out of two weeks in January.

I dont plan on needing porn so I guess it doesnt matter to me. Im sure Ill watch it anyway. Man cant ignore porno when its right there.

BrooklynBeas
02-23-2005, 11:11 AM
i dont really watch tv at all in the DR... i try to put on ESPN to catch up on some sports but then the chicas put on Novelas or Cartoons...

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 11:52 AM
i dont really watch tv at all in the DR... i try to put on ESPN to catch up on some sports but then the chicas put on Novelas or Cartoons...

Cartoons? I don't get it.

Don Tomas
02-23-2005, 11:53 AM

They LOVE Cartoons, and of course their Novelas (Spanish Soap Operas).

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 12:04 PM

Thats kinda wierd. Oh well. I still watch cartoons just not the Saturday morning variety.

moshy2k
02-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Same here Beas,

I rarely watch tv while in the Dr because there is always so many things to go and do. I would rather hang on the beach people and chica watching becuase action is always around the corner. I can watch Tv when I am home.

The few minutes I do spend wathcing tv is after finishing with the chica and she turns the tv on while we are resting.

gdogg
02-23-2005, 08:58 PM
The chicas have serious discussions about the cartoons. It's very surreal to watch.

moshy2k
02-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Thats just insane...... Gdogg who is that FINE ASS Chica in your avator.... Inquiring minds would like to know.

JDR
02-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Same here Beas,

I rarely watch tv while in the Dr because there is always so many things to go and do. I would rather hang on the beach people and chica watching becuase action is always around the corner. I can watch Tv when I am home.

The few minutes I do spend wathcing tv is after finishing with the chica and she turns the tv on while we are resting.

Its amazing, a 12 day trip, I will walk the same strip, morning, afternoon and night and never get bored, even after staying in Sosua 20 trips. :D

gdogg
02-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Thats just insane...... Gdogg who is that FINE ASS Chica in your avator.... Inquiring minds would like to know.

Her name escapes me right now (I have it written down somewhere). She was visiting the Palace just as I was headed to the airport. I took a picture of her so I could remember her for future visits. She had the most pleasant smile. I haven't seen her since.
:evil:

D_W_
02-23-2005, 10:43 PM

I always have to tell them to shut it off. Spanish tv gets on my nerves. Actually most idle TV gets on my nerves. I usually have my cd player on.

jd_mine
02-24-2005, 03:56 PM
I never watch tv in DR, not even the porn.
I've completely missed the death of Ronald Reagan and the capture of Hussein because of trips to the DR. Oh, and the floods of december 2003!!!
It was funny, my family called all worried I might have drowned and I didn't even know about it happening!!

Don Tomas
02-24-2005, 04:31 PM
I never watch tv in DR, not even the porn.
I've completely missed the death of Ronald Reagan and the capture of Hussein because of trips to the DR. Oh, and the floods of december 2003!!!
It was funny, my family called all worried I might have drowned and I didn't even know about it happening!!

I didn't know about the Tsunami last December for 4 days until Jimmy mentioned it to me in Sosua. Then I watched CNN for 30 minutes the next day getting dresses. Otherwise I don't watch TV either, personally I like my porn a little more hardcore, the shit they show in the DR is like watching Skin-a-max after midnight.

knotty
02-24-2005, 08:28 PM
i don't do too much tv watching while down there. Thats usually done while I'm drinking in the room or about to fall asleep. I try to especially keep it off when the chicas are in the room. Once they get their hand on that remote, they try to takeover, and never get they eyes off it. You trying to hit it, and she focused on adult swim.

brianod
02-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Let us know how the party went - Take the advice given thus far - For a group of newbies, and for anyone else, the palace is the place. I just got back Monday and the place is looking great with new paint, window facings, and fully stocked bar. John is a great guy, even helped me open a Dominican bank account, and will be really helpful in ensuring that you guys have the time of your lives. By the way, you should be warned, that this will be a life changing event. Your buddy may well reconsider marriage and most of the party participants will be back several times within a year. I'd be willing to bet the cost of my next trip on that (3rd in 4 months) which is by the way a bachelors party for a guy that came with us in December tentatively scheduled for the end of April.

Other than the reasons listed above. The Palace is good because:

It is safe with good security and an enclosed compound
It is centrally located close to restaraunts, beaches, bars, disco's, La Passion Massage (a must see)
The chicas are well monitored
If what/who you want is not there - it will be delivered within minutes (just open the door to the balcony and yell "Luca")
The layout of the Palace, with the penthouse and grill in the pool/bar area is what you need for a wild party -
Be sure to play "spin the tail on the chica" :twisted:

[/list]

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 09:22 AM
i don't do too much tv watching while down there. Thats usually done while I'm drinking in the room or about to fall asleep. I try to especially keep it off when the chicas are in the room. Once they get their hand on that remote, they try to takeover, and never get they eyes off it. You trying to hit it, and she focused on adult swim.

Adult swim is the shit!

Black Ghost
02-26-2005, 10:58 AM

Adult swim is the shit!

Not when the black chic with the orange outfit on is right there live :twisted:

RSMMAN
02-27-2005, 04:13 PM
HERE IS THE RADIO LINK FOR SOSUA RADIO ON THE WEB 92.5 NEXT
TO LA ROCA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.sosualife.com/RUBI92-5FM.htm

Don Tomas
03-07-2005, 11:57 PM

I always have to tell them to shut it off. Spanish tv gets on my nerves. Actually most idle TV gets on my nerves. I usually have my cd player on.

Another comment on Cartoons, even my mature 31 year old novia likes them. It's all she watched at her house when I we were there.

Trip report coming soon...

BadGoodMan
03-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Is The Gangbang still on for April?

llatusabes
04-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Sorry fellas...Don't mean to bust nobody's bubble; but I will be traveling to Santo Domingo tomorrow. I thank everyone for their comments! Because of you guys I know alot more about Sosua. And I will definetly try that spot next time around. The reason I changed my mind is..I found out a buddy of mine in the group has been to SD plenty of times and has plenty of contacts over there. Shit, he even buddies with the owner of Remingtons. He made sure that we would be taken care of once we got there. So..I am going on his word and hope is as much fun as he says it would be. I will be stayin in Hotel Barcelo Lima in central santo domingo. My friend tells me all we have to do is pay off security a couple of dollars and it will become chica friendly and we shouldn't have a problem having the party there...I hope :? Anyhow, thanks again and look forward to my report when I get back :wink:

el_papi_chew_low
04-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Sorry fellas...Don't mean to bust nobody's bubble; but I will be traveling to Santo Domingo tomorrow. I thank everyone for their comments! Because of you guys I know alot more about Sosua. And I will definetly try that spot next time around. The reason I changed my mind is..I found out a buddy of mine in the group has been to SD plenty of times and has plenty of contacts over there. Shit, he even buddies with the owner of Remingtons. He made sure that we would be taken care of once we got there. So..I am going on his word and hope is as much fun as he says it would be. I will be stayin in Hotel Barcelo Lima in central santo domingo. My friend tells me all we have to do is pay off security a couple of dollars and it will become chica friendly and we shouldn't have a problem having the party there...I hope :? Anyhow, thanks again and look forward to my report when I get back :wink:

Have fun ... Santo Domingo has a lot of beautiful women. If you have connections, it is definately the place to be. I've stayed at Lima. You do have to pay a small fee for the chicas. The rooms are OK. The hotel is not far from one of the universities so you may see some nice talent walking around outside. Good luck!!!

freakaccident
04-13-2005, 04:02 PM

Its ok. We are already going to flood Sosua. More Bootay for us!

DEPUTY DAWG
04-13-2005, 06:29 PM

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 hours and 30 mins before touchdown!!!!!!!!!!

freakaccident
04-13-2005, 06:43 PM

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 hours and 30 mins before touchdown!!!!!!!!!!

Eat shit! I have a few more days left. See ya Saturday night!