PDA

View Full Version : What...

gdogg
02-15-2005, 11:14 AM
...they don't eat in Jarabocoa?

Jimmydr
02-15-2005, 08:48 PM
...they don't eat in Jarabocoa?

We ate alot at the restaurant in the Hotel on the river.

bpl0116
02-16-2005, 01:27 AM
i forgot the name of the hotel

gdogg
02-16-2005, 09:28 AM
I was just tired of seeing no posts for this thread. Much better now!
:)

BrooklynBeas
02-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Ive never eaten a girl in Jarabacoa... But ive been to Bario Blanco in Jarabacoa... Mad Ghetto section...this is one place they have most likely never seen a gringo

freakaccident
02-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Ive never eaten a girl in Jarabacoa... But ive been to Bario Blanco in Jarabacoa... Mad Ghetto section...this is one place they have most likely never seen a gringo

Me no eating no puta coochie. More for you.

EDIT: Maybe Soronji :P

Reel Deal
02-22-2005, 09:56 PM
There is a really nice Mexican restaurant in the midtown that is to die for. One of the, if not THE, best Mexican grub I have ever eaten. I cannot remember the name, but it's the only Mex place there...

JDR
02-22-2005, 09:57 PM
There is a really nice Mexican restaurant in the midtown that is to die for. One of the, if not THE, best Mexican grub I have ever eaten. I cannot remember the name, but it's the only Mex place there...

We ate there. It was damn good!

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 09:26 AM

TOo bad I wont get there to try that. Im gonna have to eat almost everywhere in Sosua though. My first night Im hitting the lobster joint though. I may end up there frequently.

Reel Deal
02-23-2005, 11:02 AM

TOo bad I wont get there to try that. Im gonna have to eat almost everywhere in Sosua though. My first night Im hitting the lobster joint though. I may end up there frequently.Check out El Botin in Sosua. Jimmy turned me and DT on to it, and it is mega-excellent. You get treated like a King.

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 11:50 AM

TOo bad I wont get there to try that. Im gonna have to eat almost everywhere in Sosua though. My first night Im hitting the lobster joint though. I may end up there frequently.Check out El Botin in Sosua. Jimmy turned me and DT on to it, and it is mega-excellent. You get treated like a King.

Thats Mexican food? I love some Mexican food. Thats one thing I love so much about Mexico. Tacos Al Pastor!!